Olivia - Cover

Olivia

Copyright© 2010 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Olivia is tricked by her doctor into taking hormone treatments which have dramatic effects on her burgeoning sexuality. Her escapades quickly spiral out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Do you really need to go home? I wouldn't mind splitting outta here with you and seeing what you're really capable of," Joey suggested as he watched the gorgeous blond nymph toying with his manhood. He'd been fucking for nearly two hours between the brunette Katy and now this girl, and she was doing an amazing job at getting his cock back to rock-hardness.

"Well, I can call and see if it's ok. I can say I'm hanging out at my friend Stacy's house," Olivia said after pulling the plum sized head out from her mouth.

"Say you're sleeping over at your friend's house, that'll give us all the time in the world."

Olivia returned the cock to her mouth and nodded at the request. She'd only ever done that once before, the night she and Stacy worked Alfred's club, and that had been a marathon of fucking. Swirling her tongue around the bulbous head, Olivia returned to auto-pilot, becoming the Queen of the Sluts just as easily as turning on a light switch. It was easy for her mental state, not thinking about whether or not she should be fucking this guy or that guy, or any number of guys. Just do it and seize every last ounce of pleasure from each experience.

There was no second thoughts, no guilt, no worries, just pure carnal pleasure, just how a slut ought to be she figured. "Why not go with this guy and do whatever acts he can dream up? What harm can there be? It's not like I can get pregnant or anything?" Olivia thought momentarily before they were erased from her brain. The Queen didn't want to think, just act. Using her ripe body and gifted talents at pleasuring men, she knew no limits and wanted none either, just another lover to provide her pleasure. And this man knew how to provide pleasure, she'd give him every opportunity to do so, whatever his whim.

"So do you wanna fuck here some more, or do you wanna go and see what kind of trouble we can get up to?" Joey asked looking down at the blond girl whose name he still didn't know, her lips locked around the head of his cock.

"Whatever you want me to do is fine by me."

"I like how you said "whatever" instead of "whomever", that gives me some ideas," Joey snickered. "Why don't we make one more video and then split. By the way, what is your name anyway?"

"Olivia, Olivia Hastings."

"Pleasure to meet you Olivia, I think we can have some serious fun you and I. Why don't you come up on the bed here and relax. Let me turn the cameras back on. I wouldn't mind getting some video of you masturbating, that would be hot," Joey said as he climbed up off the bed to make room for Olivia to stretch out.

"Ok. To be honest, I really haven't done that in quite a while. Since I started fucking, I've been so busy I really haven't had much of a chance to masturbate."

"Well why don't you start and I'll see if I can find something around here to help you out," Joey said as he started rummaging through drawers.

"What are you looking for?" Olivia asked.

"Phil's parents have always been a little kinky. We used to go looking through their stuff when we were kids and they always had the craziest shit hidden around their bedroom. Ahh, jackpot."

Olivia had started gently rubbing up and down her slit with her left hand and rubbing her nipple with her other hand as she watched Joey start pulling something out of the bottom dresser drawer opposite from the bed.

"Here you go," he said as he dropped a number of items onto the bed next to her. There was a tube of cream that Olivia saw was labeled "Horny Cream" along with some very sizable dildos, some of them made even Joey and DeShawn look small.

"I don't think I'll need the horny cream, I'm always horny."

"It's probably just warming gel, but let me put it on you and you can tell me if it does anything for you."

"Ok," Olivia replied as she stared at some of the dildos, there was only one normal sized one, all the others were much larger, including one that looked like it belonged on a horse. One even had two ends on it and it made her wonder if it was meant to be used by two girls at once. "That might be fun," she thought.

Joey squeezed out a copious amount of the gel onto his fingers and smeared at all over Olivia's pussy and began to rub it into her pink labia, making sure he paid special attention to her clit which caused a soft moan to escape from her lips. Squeezing another dollop onto his finger tips, he worked his fingers into Olivia's cunt, getting as much of the cream inside as possible. "I'm not sure what that stuff does, but there's enough there that it should do something, if nothing else than give you lots of lube to get some of those monster dildos in you."

"What do you want me to start with? This one ok?" Olivia asked holding up the smallest of the dildos, the only normal sized one out of the group.

"Nah, that's not even as big as my cock and you took that no problem, how about the pink one next to it?"

"Ok," Olivia answered picking up a much larger one, it was about ten inches long and about two inches wide at the apex of the crown, increasing in girth by the base. Leaning back against the headboard, Olivia spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up exposing her pussy, as Joey aimed the camera at the juncture of her legs. Rubbing the big head up and down her pussy, Olivia felt a warming sensation begin to emanate from her loins. Whether it was from the cream or the friction of the rubbing, Olivia couldn't tell but it felt awesome.

"Turn it on," Joey instructed.

"Oh, it vibrates too! Cool," Olivia answered as she located the knob on the end and twisted it on all the way bringing the big pink dildo to life.

"Ahhhh, that's so amazing," Olivia purred as she rubbed the head up and down her pink pussy lips. Pushing against her opening, Olivia felt the round tip start to penetrate past the wrinkled flesh and into her love tube. "Oh yeah, that fits nice... ," Olivia moaned as the pink tube slid further inside, the taper opening her up even more as inch by inch of it disappeared inside. "Uh huh, oh yeah, my pussy is starting to really tingle now. That feels really amazing..."

Rubbing her clit with one hand, the other slowly sliding the pink dildo in and out, Olivia could feel her arousal increasing and the temptation of another orgasm building.

"Use both hands on the dildo and really jam it in and out. All the way in and all the way out."

Following orders, Olivia reluctantly lifted her fingers from her swollen clitoris with its pretty golden ring, and grasped the end of the dildo and started speeding up the pace of her attack on her love hole. "That still feels pretty good," Olivia concluded she felt her orgasm inching closer. The cream was definitely doing something as her pussy felt hot and juicy and she had an overwhelming urge to fill her pussy up with the plastic cock. It was pretty good sized and was giving her a really good stretch, it felt almost as good as the real thing. Throwing her head back, Olivia closed her eyes as she felt the pleasure from her loins swelling, getting lost in the feeling.

Jamming the phallus home harder and harder, Olivia felt something inside her give a little and the familiar but still mysterious deep pressure returned as the dildo sunk in a little deeper. It was the same feeling she got when Reed toyed with her cervical opening and gave her those spectacular orgasms, the ones that she passed out from. Figuring the opening was still a little relaxed from having the plug in there all night, Olivia realized she must have pushed the pink dildo inside her womb opening a little. It was always a bit scary when Reed messed with her womb that way, but he did give her huge mind shattering orgasms when he did. "Maybe I'll give it a try, at least a little way," she reasoned as she pushed just a little harder.

Pulling out a little, Olivia could feel the head slip out and the pressure ease off. Before she lost her nerve, Olivia pushed back in and felt the tip enter again and the pressure return. Keeping up with the downward force, the dildo crept ever so slightly inwards as the pressure increased. It was a familiar sensation and one that she knew would result in a gigantic orgasm if she kept up with it. Pulling out all the way again, Olivia immediately pushed the dildo back through her cervical opening and braced herself for the return of the feeling, knowing that at some point she would succumb to her orgasm. And if it was like one of the ones Reed gave her this way, she'd end up passed out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Olivia continued the in and out routine with the head of the dildo just passing through into her womb, uncertain if she was willing to go all the way and risk passing out here from one of those patented womb-gasms. Either way, nearly eight full inches of dildo was making its way into Olivia's cunt with every downward thrust. Her desire to orgasm was beginning to win the fight over whether or not she should give it one big jam inwards and see if that would send her over the edge.

"Why don't you try a bigger one," Joey suggested as he watched the beauty jamming an already generously size dildo in and out of her juicy twat.

"Huh, what?" Lost in her arousal, Olivia had barely heard Joey's instructions.

"Try a bigger one. I want to see if you can take one of those really big ones."

"Uh, ok, I'll try, but this one is pretty big already."

"You can handle it I think. Give that black one a try," Joey said referring to a twelve inch long monster with a head about two and a half inches wide and about three inches wide at the base.

Sliding the pink phallus from her hungry cunt, Olivia was momentarily disappointed as she felt the lovely device vacate her cleft. Reaching down, Olivia located the big black one Joey instructed her to use. It was significantly bigger than the pink one she'd grown accustomed to and would definitely be the largest thing she'd even had in her pussy. Licking the tip on it to get it wet, Olivia pushed the head up against her entrance and pushed. With considerable effort, Olivia felt the bloated latex phallus begin the stretch its way in. "Holy shit this thing is big," she thought as the ridges from the crown made its way inside, her vaginal walls giving way as they stretched around the big black cock.

"Flip over and use your hips to fuck it in as deep as you can."

"Ok," Olivia answered as she rolled over and got up on her knees, the big knob popping out of her pussy as she moved to adjust her position. "That's convenient," Olivia thought as she rested the base of the dildo against the bed covering and positioned the head against her opening again. Hunching her hips down, the wet and slick crown split her pussy lips open and fought for entrance in the slim tunnel. "Oof, that thing is fucking huge," Olivia thought as she pushed forcefully down on the big dong.

It was slow going, Olivia had to repeatedly push and retract the big rubber cock down a little more each time as her tunnel walls stretched to accommodate the thickness. "I'm glad no guys have cocks this big, it'd be a bitch to have to fuck something this huge each time I wanted sex," Olivia thought as she felt the big dong bottom out in her love tunnel as the crown pushed up against her open cervix, knowing she'd gone as far as she could with this monster. There'd be no stuffing this thing inside her womb. Gently she began to rock her hips up and down, slowly withdrawing the slick black cock from her twat, only to push back down with a faster pace with each cycle. The pressure she felt in her loins was receding as she became used to the feeling, her flesh stretching to fit the enormous intruder.

There was no pain, in fact it had felt good right from the start, it just took some getting used to as Olivia had never had anything even close to this size in her before. Olivia's hips rose up and down in a quickening pace as she sawed the thick black cock in and out of her tingling pussy. The orgasm that was approaching with the pink dildo was back in full force with this ebony beast, her white flesh contrasting starkly with the invader lodged between her legs.

Her clitty was aching to be touched, but with her left hand holding her up in the kneeling position as she'd been instructed, and her right hand holding onto the black phallus, there was just no way. "I just gotta do it," she thought. "Fuck, I gotta cum now," Olivia moaned as the stimulation from the big dildo compelled her to tease her clitty. "If only I could reach down and rub my clit right now," she thought. "I need it so badly. Fuck it," Olivia thought as she flopped her upper torso down onto the bed, her ass still up in the air, and reached under her body seeking out her fiery clit. "Ahhhh, fuck me, that feels awesome..." Olivia swooned as she found her precious nub and started giving it the attention it needed. The thin golden clit ring helping provide stimulation to her sensitive tissues as her fingers expertly manipulated her swollen clit. Holding the dildo in this position was much more difficult and her gyrations on it ceased once she'd gotten her fingers on her clitty. Her hips bunched down on the big black cock nonetheless as the deep pressure, along with her clitoral stimulation was what she was craving.

"Why don't you get down on the floor and use the suction cup attached to the bottom so you don't have to hold onto that thing, plus I can't see what you're doing from that position," Joey announced.

"Huh, what was that?" Olivia whispered. She was only seconds away from her orgasm when she heard Joey giving her yet another command.

"That dildo has a suction cup on the bottom. Pull it out of your cunt and stick in down on the hardwood floor. You can squat over it and rub your pussy at the same time. Plus we can see your boobs as well. It'll make for more entertaining video."

"Ok," she replied. Reluctantly, Olivia slid the giant dick out of her steaming pussy and rolled over into a sitting position at the edge of the bed. Checking out the shiny black cock, Olivia noticed the suction cup Joey had referred to and smiled thinking, "Somebody was thinking when they invented this thing!"

"Where do you want me to stick it down?"

"How about right in front of the bed, that way you can lean back against it a little if you need to."

"Sure," Olivia responded as she pushed down on the base of the cock and heard the air rush out of the cup. Sure enough it was stuck down nicely and didn't move when she gave it a little tug. She didn't need to be told what to do next as her pending orgasm ensured that she'd drive that big tool back up where it belonged.

Stepping up to the black cudgel, Olivia balanced on the balls of her feet and spread her knees wide so Joey could zoom in on her pussy as she lowered her hips towards the tip. The black crown was still slick with her juices and with a little help from gravity, pushed back up inside Olivia's hungry pussy when she dropped her weight down on top of the giant black cock. Once started, Olivia didn't stop pushing down until all but a few inches of the beast remained outside her body. "Oohhh that feels nice," she purred as she felt filled more than she'd ever felt before. Touching the base of the dildo with her fingers, she was amazed at how thick it was and how stretched open she must be. It was easily as big around as a soda can she reasoned; her fingertips feeling how thin her stretched-out skin felt at the juncture of the device and her labia before returning to her clit.

With one set of fingers working her clit and the other pinching and pulling her left nipple, a very happy Olivia Hastings was well on her way to recapturing the orgasm she was previously close to experiencing.

"Don't just sit on it, fuck it in and out like it's a real dick," Joey exclaimed.

"Alright," Olivia replied. "Just let me have my orgasm would ya," she thought. Every command seemed to interrupt the flow and make her orgasm seem to take just a little longer to get there.

"Here suck on this dildo like you're giving it head. Deep throat it if you can," he ordered next as he stepped over and handed Olivia the double ended dildo.

Olivia used her hand that was previously tweaking her nipple to grab the offered device. It was long, probably a foot and a half or more. It was normal sized in girth which meant she'd probably be able to deep throat it no problem. It also meant her orgasm would have to wait since she'd need both hands to hold onto the thing. "Just let me cum, please!" she thought as she reluctantly pulled her hand from her crotch and brought it up to hold the other end of the double ended dildo. With her sexiest look, Olivia licked the fake cock head and smiled for the camera before plunging in into her mouth. It had a funky smell to it and it had a crusty coating all over the surface. "I guess Phil's mom never washed it after the last time she used it," Olivia thought as she contemplated tasting somebody else's pussy remnants.

It was a strange thought progression that quickly went through her head - had she ever eaten pussy before? Stacy ate hers yesterday while she sucked off the cab driver, and she'd finger fucked Stacy before, but had she ever eaten her pussy too? So much had happened over the last ten days that something as simple as eating pussy was something she couldn't recall. She'd done just about everything else and could remember those details, but this eluded her.

"Ok, start sucking on it," Joey instructed.

Olivia was certain there was no more experienced or accomplished cock-sucker on the planet than her, and if Joey wanted her to put on a demo with this rubber dick, she was up to the task. Licking her tongue up and down the side of the dick, Olivia slathered her spit up and down the shaft before licking all around the head, giving her best fuck-me face all the while. Sucking the shaft into her mouth, her cheeks hollowed out with the forcefulness of her suction, Olivia drew the head to the back of her mouth in one motion. "Down the hatch," she thought as she sucked it past her uvula and into her throat. Gently pushing back on the long dong, Olivia felt the head going further than any real cock she'd ever sucked on before.

"Holy fuck, I can see it in your throat!" Joey exclaimed. "Keep going, see how far you can get it!"

Olivia surely could feel it in her throat and it was all she could do to keep from retching it up. Any cocks she'd ever deep-throated before had never gone this far and although she was sure it did look sexy on film, it didn't do anything to turn her on at the moment. "Maybe if it was real it'd be fun, but not this rubber thing," she thought. "But no guy could ever have a cock this long and skinny, at least none I've ever seen," she pondered.

"Keep your hips going, fuck that dildo," Joey ordered.

All of Olivia's attention had been on the rubber sausage in her throat and doing her best to appease this guy by seeing how far down her throat she could jam this thing, now he wanted her to keep fucking the dildo too? "Does he have any idea how hard it is to do either of these things?" she thought. Olivia was sure the base of the cock was half-way down to her stomach as she felt the end, there was only about six inches protruding from her lips which meant that twelve inches of cock was in her mouth and partway down her throat.

Following his instructions, Olivia used her strong leg muscles to restart her rhythmic fucking of the giant cock in her pussy while she pulled the cock back out of her throat so she could breathe again. Sucking and licking the rubber cock like it was a real dick, Olivia toyed with the rubber phallus in her mouth for a while before contemplating a return trip back down her throat. "Well, might as well see if it goes back down as easily the second time," Olivia thought as she pushed the length back towards the opening of her throat. Down it went just as easily as the first time and this time Olivia watched the look on Joey's face as she felt the rubber cock going down her throat.

It was such a turn-on to excite guys like that she realized. It was just like the night she and Stacy stripped at Alfred's club, the looks on the faces of all the men when she took off her clothes on stage made her hotter than she'd ever felt before. And when Olivia felt hot, she felt like getting fucked, a lot. Sucking this dildo down her throat wasn't doing much for her libido, but watching the look on Joey's face did. She wanted to get fucked hard, and the super sized black cock between her legs was just what she needed. Grinding her hips down hard, Olivia planted the big dildo as deep as she could manage. Her strong legs returned her back upright pulling the black monster almost all the way out before letting herself fall back down, pushing the dildo deep once again. The fat head of the dildo slammed relentlessly against her cervix with every thrust, the pointy tip trying its best to fight its way through the partially dilated opening.

On and on the Queen went, pleasuring herself on the brutal dildo and putting on a show for the camera with the throat job she was giving to the rubber phallus. She was going to get that orgasm without any help from her clitoris if need be, the look of hunger on Joey's face alone was going to fuel this orgasm.

"Play with your titties now," Joey ordered.

"That ought to get the job done,"" Olivia sighed as she pulled the rubber dong out of her throat and dropped it unceremoniously on the floor, her hands immediately going to her breasts. Sparks shot out as her fingers latched onto the crinkled mass of tissue atop her bulging tits. "Ohhh my God that feels so nice," Olivia purred as she continued the assault on her pussy and her tits as her orgasm approached.

"Ohh God, here it comes. Oh fuck, it's gonna be ... Awwwww!" she screamed out, driving her pelvis down one last time onto the black cock, slamming it hard down against her cervix and pressing the plum sized head through the opening. "Awwwwwwwww," she bellowed as her body went into convulsions and slid sideways, the rubber cock losing its grip on the floor and making the trip still impaled in her cunt and womb as Olivia lost consciousness from the massive orgasm.

Out of the blackness came a voice, "Are you ok? Hey, blondie! Come on, wake up! Are you alright?"

Someone was shaking her by the arm. Olivia could feel her orgasm still coursing through her body. It was amazing, it just kept going and going. Her body was still shaking from it. The incredible feeling of her orgasm seemed to have no end.

Slowly the tremors passed and her body became still, but the overpowering sensations coming from her pussy still burned all the way up to her brain.

"I said are you ok? Do I need to call a doctor or something?"

It was Joey's voice. Opening her eyes, Olivia saw Joey standing over her, camera still in hand filming her in her naked glory. "No, I'm ok. It's just a really good orgasm."

"That was an orgasm? Holy fuck, I've never seen anything like that ever! I can't believe that's what your orgasms are like. I'm glad I got the whole thing on film too!"

"They're not all like that, just the really deep ones."

"Huh, I don't get it?"

"Hold on... ," Olivia whispered as another series of shocks emanated from her loins followed by several involuntary whole-body muscle spasms. "Ughhh ... my orgasm ... it's still going ... what the hell... ?" Olivia wondered as the deep pressure from within seemed to feed the ongoing spams and shocks coursing through her body.

Trying to sit up, Olivia realized she still had the enormous black dildo stuffed between her legs. No wonder the orgasm wouldn't stop, the thing was still buried deeply in her twat. Rolling over on her back, Olivia grabbed the base and pulled. The thing barely moved at first and panic momentarily swept over her. Visions of walking into a hospital and saying, "Can you get this giant cock out of my pussy please?" ran through her mind as she felt the giant thing start to slide out. An overwhelming sensation of relief swept over her as the bulbous head popped free of the ring of cervical muscle. The remainder of the trip was easy as the tapered shape made the extraction easy.

"Hold on, I want to get a close up as you pull it out," Joey said as he maneuvered in between Olivia's outstretched legs.

Looking up into the camera, Olivia smiled and held the black monster cock in place waiting for her cue. What she really wanted was just to yank it out and be done with it. The whole "jam the head inside your womb and pass out" routine was unexpected and rattled the young tween a little. Sure the orgasm itself was beyond words and the prospect of having another one was pretty inviting, but at the same time a bit scary. Olivia had never had one at any other time than when Reed was giving her one, and he had been in control. Reed was always in control, he made her feel safe at all times, even when he was doing some of the crazy shit he liked to do with her. Even that bizarre thing he did with the snake in her pussy had given her an amazing orgasm, and even though it was scary, he still made her feel safe and secure.

"Ok, pull it out," Joey ordered, his camera pointed straight at her stretched out cunt.

"Oof," Olivia grunted as the head popped free and her labia shrunk back down to close up her pussy. As she sat there, the black dildo still in her right hand, Olivia was in awe at the size of it. "I can't believe that fit that up me!" she exclaimed.

"Are you kidding? You took that thing inside with hardy any trouble. At least that's what it looked like to me. You gotta try the big one now!"

Glancing over at the remaining dildos on the bed, Olivia was puzzled, the remaining ones all looked to be the same size or smaller than the one she'd just orgasmed on. "The big one? I don't understand, there aren't any bigger ones here. Are there?" Olivia questioned with a look of apprehension on her face.

"Yeah, I didn't bother getting it out because I didn't think there was any point. Check this out," Joey said with a smirk on his face. Going into the closet, Joey rummaged around and then brought a three foot long dildo that put the black one to shame. It had to be an inch thicker at the head, and only got bigger from there. Like the black one, it had a suction cup at the base.

"What the hell is that and how did you find it?" Olivia asked.

"I have a secret, I know where all these toys are because I've been fucking Phil's mom since I was sixteen. She loves big cocks and has a hard time finding big ones, that's why she has all these toys. I don't fuck her as often as I used to, so she makes do with these when she has to."

"Seriously?"

"Yep, you'd be surprised how many women get off on a big cock and there aren't as many big cocks out there as you'd think," Joey admitted with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, I've seen more than a few dicks lately myself so I'd have to agree."

"Ever had one as big as mine?" Joey asked, stroking his semi-hard cock with his right hand, and still holding the gigantic dong in the other.

"Yeah, one or two," Olivia replied matter-of-factly.

"Really? Nobody's ever said that before," Joey said with a look of disappointment on his face.

"Sorry about that. I mean yours is huge. I had two that were a little longer than yours, but they weren't as big around as yours if that makes any difference?"

"Who were they? I mean did they tell you their names?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well, I kinda belong to this club on the internet. It's a little embarrassing to admit, but it's for guys with big dicks. You have to be a certain size and if you measure up, you're in. Women email us and ask us for sex and more often than not, we accept."

"You're kidding? A website for guys with big dicks, really?"

"Yeah, the webmaster posts a picture of our dick, our stats and general location. We can upload a head shot to go with it if we want. It's amazing, the women practically line up for us. I know of a few guys in the area and wondered if those guys you fucked might be in the club?"

"I don't know about that, one guy is a bouncer and the other guy I think just got out of jail."

"What? You fucked an ex-con? How? Where? Tell me all about it. Jump up on the bed there and take this with you and tell me all about it," Joey said as he handed over the three foot long dildo.

"I don't think I'll be able to get this in me, it's way bigger than the last one and I barely got that one in me," Olivia replied as she climbed up on the bed, still naked and amazingly, still horny. "Can't you fuck me instead? I really wanna fuck you again, please???"

"I will, but I want you to tell me all about how you became such a horny little slut who fucks all these guys including ex-cons. While you're at it, tell me about the craziest thing you're ever done."

Grabbing the tube of Horny Cream, Olivia sat back against the pile of pillows and squeezed out a big squirt of cream onto her hand and started rubbing into her pussy as she started telling Joey and whoever was going to watch this video, her history and how she became such a wanton cock-slut. At the same time, the Horny Cream was making her pussy really slick and juicy and hungry for attention. While telling her story, Olivia looked at the giant dildo and still doubted it would ever fit, and even if it did, how stretched out would her poor little pussy be afterwards?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.