Olivia - Cover

Olivia

Copyright© 2010 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Olivia is tricked by her doctor into taking hormone treatments which have dramatic effects on her burgeoning sexuality. Her escapades quickly spiral out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I'm next," she heard through her hormone and marijuana fogged brain. Olivia Hastings smoothly guided her slick pussy up and down the hard shaft lodged between her legs, savoring every inch as her practiced movements brought her the pleasure she desired. Everyone wanted her, she knew it and she loved it, it was her power, her drug, she was a slave to it, but she didn't care. Her strong dancer's legs effortlessly guiding her up and down on the cock she now rode.

"Hmmmm, that feels so good," she moaned. Rough hands fondled her growing tits, she loved that too. "Pinch my nipples," she said. "Roll them between your fingers, yeah like that, ohhh, you're going to make me cum," she hissed. "That's it, nearly there," she thought as she began grinding her pussy back and forth onto the pelvic bone beneath hers, mashing her clitty against the dark curly pubes opposite her sparse blonde fuzz, bringing herself even closer to climax.

"Ohh fuck yeah, I'm cumming," she heard from beneath her and instantly she felt the familiar pulsation in her pussy as the cock she rode spent its seed deep within her confines. That was what she was waiting for, the sensation of a cock spewing into her pussy and she let loose another amazing cum.

"How many times had she cum already tonight?" she had lost track, but she knew she was ready for the next one. She was hoping the next guy could hold on a little longer so she could get another cum in before he shot his seed into her, but none of the guys lasted very long with her, she was the perfect package and she knew it, beautiful looks, smoking body and an insatiable lust.

She moved over on the couch and onto the lap of the next guy in line and guided her sodden pussy down onto his waiting cock. "God I love to fuck," she thought to herself as someone put the joint back up to her lips once more. It's hard to believe that in just a few short weeks, young innocent Olivia Hastings had transformed from a virgin into such a wanton slut.

Olivia Hastings was a typical sixth grader, well typical if you consider a blond-haired, blue-eyed knock out, of model quality, typical. For a twelve year old, Olivia had developed very well; standing five foot four and weighing in at 102 pounds, she had a slight flair to her hips and filled a B cup nicely. She had an athletic build with phenomenal legs, thanks to years of dancing instruction. She was an only child and lived with her mother, her father splitting shortly after Olivia was born. They lived in a three bedroom bungalow in a nice neighborhood, her mother working long hours to ensure they had a comfortable life for themselves.

Olivia loved lounging by the poolside in her own backyard or going to the beach with her best friend Stacy. She always wore conservative swim suits, just enough to get the right sun tan, but not showing enough to be labeled as a slut. It didn't much matter what she wore, with looks and a body like she had, even at twelve, she was starting to attract the attention of males of all ages. There was no doubt about it, she was quickly developing into a real head turner, and to most guys, beginning to become the focus of their lust also. Her friend Stacy was more what you would call cute, and lacking the obvious curves of her best friend, she sought equal attention through her skimpy clothing and flirty behavior.

As all adolescent girls will do, Olivia had begun exploring her sexuality and had recently discovered masturbation and was becoming a true champion of the cause, bringing herself to pleasure three to four times a day, and so our story begins.

"Olivia, quit squirming in your seat, and eat your breakfast," her mother said. She couldn't help it, she had brought herself off twice last night in bed and once again this morning and her poor little nub looked raw, and it made her crotch tender and itchy. She excused herself from the table and went to the bathroom. Lifting her nightgown and pulling down her pink cotton panties, she was shocked to see how red and puffy her clitoris and pussy lips were. "Damn, I really gave my little clitty a work out," she thought to herself.

Returning to the table to finish her breakfast, her mother couldn't help but notice the squirming resume.

"Is something wrong honey?" her mother asked.

I have a bit of a rash "down there" she replied.

"Well your timing is perfect, you have a doctor's appointment with Dr. Sanders today, maybe he can prescribe something for you to take the rash away," her mother responded. "Now go and get dressed, you'll be late if you don't," her mother commanded.

Olivia stripped her nightgown off and tossed it onto the floor admiring her newly blossomed bosom in the mirror. "A year ago, all I had were puffy nipples, now I have actual boobs!" she thought. Taking after her ample bosomed mother, her breasts had grown quickly and she was filling a B cup. There was no doubt about it, she had the biggest boobs in her middle school. Her quarter sized puffy pink areola pointed upwards defying gravity, her breasts perfectly shaped, firm and pert like only newly sprouted tits can be. She gave each one her customary morning "squeeze test" admiring the firmness of the flesh and the sensitivity of her nipples. They were always sensitive, but now that she had actual boobs, she loved playing with them like they were a new toy, which they were. Her nipple manipulations causing her pussy to start to tingle, "I wonder if I have time to cum again?" she wondered.

She had just started the familiar stroking motion of her reddened clit when she heard a knocking against her locked door, "hurry up honey, you're going to be late."

"What a pain," she thought.

Olivia felt upset at having her moment interrupted and hustled to finish getting dressed. "I guess I'll just have to wait until later," she thought as she threw on her jeans and t-shirt over her plain white granny panties and conservative bra. She threw her hair in a pony tail and scurried down the hall.

"Let's get going, I can give you a ride if you don't want to walk," her mom said.

"Coming," she replied and hurried for the door.

"Morning Ms. Hastings," shouted her neighbor's 18 year old kid, Steve.

"Hi, Steve, good morning," she replied. "Say hi to your dad for me, I hardly ever see him anymore since we work opposite shifts, and call me Lauren, the mizz part makes me feel old," she replied.

"What a beautiful rack," he thought, "I'd sure love to get my hands on those baby feeders."

"Hey, I can give Olivia a ride to school if you want, it's on my way," Steve offered.

"Really, that would so sweet of you, thank you Steven," she replied. "It'll save me a trip," she returned. "Have a nice day at school honey," her mother said as Olivia headed over towards Steve's old car.

"Hey punk, what's up?" Steve asked.

"Hi Steve," Olivia replied.

"Climb in," he offered. She slid her jean covered ass onto the vinyl passenger seat of Steve's beat up 72 Pontiac Firebird. "She may only be twelve, but that is one killer ass," he thought. "And the rack is starting to really grow too, she'll be sporting a rack like her mother's in no time." "I bet she's got a sweet little set of titties herself," he thought. Steve put the car into gear and they took off heading for Olivia's middle school.

Olivia's morning passed slowly, she was looking forward to the end of school and the beginning of her summer break. Her friend Stacy was yammering on about some boy she thought was cute, Olivia was thinking about the orgasm she had been working on before her mother interrupted her. She squeezed her thighs together hoping it would generate some small amount of stimulation, she squirmed in her seat trying to press her clit up against the bottom of her seat. All she managed to do was increase her frustration and need to cum. "Why am I so obsessed with cumming lately?" she thought to herself. "Sure it feels great, really great actually, but at the rate I'm going, I'm going to rub the thing right off!" she thought.

She sat through school frustrated by her own sexual needs, thinking about her red little clitty, wanting a release so bad but knowing she should just leave it alone and let it heal. "Yeah right, it feels too good to do that. Maybe I'll just try to rub it differently, maybe easier, more gently," she thought to herself. "There's got to be a way to do it." All this thought about masturbation and rubbing her clit began to have its effects on Olivia and she felt a dampness growing between her legs. "Maybe I can bring myself off at lunch if I'm really quiet," she thought. "No, I can't do that at school, someone might catch me." She was horrified at the thought that someone might find out, "what if my friends found out I masturbated, at school? Oh my god, they'd think I was such a slut."

That thought scared her more than anything. She was deathly afraid of being thought of like that, she was Olivia Hastings, a good girl, not some trashy slut. Still, the thought about that precious release stayed on her mind all morning.

At lunch Olivia kept thinking about her clitty, "maybe I'll just touch it a little, see if it's still tender." She made her way to the bathroom and was relieved to find it empty. She closed the stall door and dropped her jeans and white cotton briefs to the floor. She gazed down at her still developing kitty with its fine tufts of blonde hair and her thin pussy lips tucked neatly under her labia majora. It doesn't look too red, maybe it's all healed she thought as she ran her finger tip over the little nub. "Hmmm, it's a little tender, but I think it's mostly better she thought as she rubbed her clitty a little more. "That feels so nice," she thought as she continued stroking her nub. Lost in her pleasure she let herself go and succumbed to her second orgasm of the day. "Ahhh," she moaned as the pleasure swept through her.

"Olivia, are you okay in there?" her friend Stacy asked.

"Oh shit," she thought. "Uhh, ya, be right out," she replied. "Damn it, what if Stacey heard me? If she knows I just jerked off in school, I'll be mortified!" thought Olivia.

"Is everything alright, you sounded like you were sick or something?" Stacy inquired.

"I think it's just cramps, maybe I'm finally going to get my period," Olivia responded.

"Could you gross me out some more before I eat my lunch?" Stacy laughed as they walked to their next period class. Olivia with her release finally achieved, felt at ease and could focus again on being a pre-teen girl with all the usual pre-teen concerns.

Olivia's mother showed up at 1:30 to pick her up for her appointment. "I have to run a few errands honey, so I'm just going to drop you off and pick you up in an hour, ok?"

"Sure mom."

"I already told Dr. Sanders about your rash and he said not to worry, he'd take good care of you, and don't worry, his nurse will be with you at all times, so don't worry about him seeing your private area," her mother replied.

"Oh crap, as if this isn't embarrassing enough," she thought. "Damn, why did I jerk off at school? It's probably all red again, that was sooo stupid, I'm never doing that again," she said to herself.

Olivia walked into Dr. Sanders' office and was surprised to see his usual receptionist Janie, not at her desk.

"Oh there you are Olivia," said Dr Sanders, "I was expecting you. Janie is off today and Nurse Kelly had to step out for a few minutes but she'll be back soon, come on back," he gestured as he walked her back to the examining area. "Strip down and put this paper gown on and we'll get started," he ordered.

"I thought a nurse was supposed to be here at all times," she said.

"Olivia, I've been your doctor your whole life, heck I delivered you into this world, you have nothing to worry about," he replied.

"Ok, I guess," she replied, more than just a little concerned.

Dr. Sanders gave her the standard checkup, complete with all the usual tests, blood pressure, check the eyes, ears, and of course the freezing cold stethoscope to check the lungs. Everything was in order and Olivia relaxed slightly, although "how relaxed can you really feel when the only thing separating your full blown nakedness in front of a full grown man, is this flimsy paper gown?" she asked herself.

"Your mother tells me you have a bit of a rash giving you some trouble, put your feet up in these stirrups and let's have a look, ok dear?"

"Oh, God, the moment of truth," she thought. "He's going to know I jerked off less than an hour ago, he's going to smell my pussy," she worried.

Olivia's pussy was a sight to behold, very neat, no floppy or saggy pussy lips like most of the women he now had to fuck. "This is pure beauty, the way nature intended," he thought. Just traces of blond pubic hair above her clit hood, nothing on her mons except a velvety down, "fucking perfect," he thought. "This is why I went into medicine, to experience beauty at its finest," he thought. He could smell her fresh fragrance, it was like the finest perfume. "I'm going to taste that pussy and it'll be today, even if it kills me," he thought. Her clitoral hood looked pretty red like she'd been going hard at it for days on end. "So she likes to cum huh, maybe I can help her with that," he pondered. Dr. Kevin Sanders loved pussy, all pussy, but what he had laying on the table in front of him was perfection, "she's the one, she will be my special project," he thought.

"Ah, just a little irritation, nothing some soothing cream and an anti-inflammatory won't fix up," he said.

Olivia was relieved beyond words, "whew, dodged that bullet. Never jerk off before going to the doctor, ever again," she scolded herself.

Dr. Sanders left the room and returned a short time later with a jar of cream. "Here dear let me show you what to do with this," the doctor said. With no warning he slathered a scoop of the cream directly onto her pussy and began to rub it in. Olivia jerked at the touch couldn't get her feet out of the stirrups quick enough to react and close her legs.

"Oh my God, what is he doing, he's rubbing cream on my private parts!" She was in shock and didn't know what to do. "Do I scream, no nobody's here, do I try and get out of these damn stirrups and run out of here in a panic? Wait he's my doctor, he wouldn't violate me, he's just doing his job, I guess?" she wondered, her brain already trying to feign denial that she was actually being molested by this man.

The moment of panic gradually resided and she told herself that he wasn't touching her inappropriately, he was just rubbing cream on her. "Perfectly normal for a doctor to do for a patient," she told herself. The cream instantly soothed her reddened clitoris and she relaxed and let him apply the cream. She started feeling a warmth building around her sensitive bud.

"Olivia, do you masturbate dear," inquired the doctor?

"Huh, what did you say?" she asked.

"Do you masturbate?" he replied.

"Well, I don't know," she responded.

"Well, your clitoral region is very inflamed, likely from intense stimulation, I assume self-induced," he continued. All the while he continued rubbing the cream around her little nub, the little thing beginning to swell and stand up for attention.

"Oh my God, if he keeps that up, he's going to make me cum," she thought.

"This cream will help the healing process. You should use it every time you masturbate, both before and after, no sense hurting yourself when you want to have a little fun huh? You do want to have a little fun don't you dear?" he asked.

"Huh, what," she mumbled. What was happening to her? She was becoming very aroused, her pussy was being rubbed, and for the first time it was someone else administering stimulation to her clitty, and it felt good. It was wrong, she should stop it, but she couldn't stop herself.

"Oh no, here it comes," she thought, "I have to stop him, I can't orgasm in front of my doctor!" At that moment the doctor shoved his index finger into her unsuspecting pussy bringing her over the edge.

"Oh, ohhh, unnngg," she groaned as her orgasm swept over her. Her whole body convulsed around the doctors finger in her pussy, and just as quickly, he withdrew the digit. "What happened she thought?" "Did he just stick his finger in my kitty?" she wondered as her orgasm finished washing through her, trying her best to regain her composure. "I'm so sorry doctor, I didn't mean for that to happen," she panted.

"No worries my dear, perfectly normal thing," he said, as if bringing off twelve year old girls in his doctors office was a normal daily thing. And for Dr. Kevin Sanders, it would be every time, if he had his way. He turned and walked out of the room and raised his glazed finger to his nose inhaling the fresh scent of pussy. He licked his finger, tasting her sweet charms fresh from the source. "This girl is a special one," he thought to himself. "I'm glad I had the balls to go through with this plan, there's no telling what benefits I might reap if everything works out the way I'd like," he thought to himself.

Poking his head back in the door, Dr. Sanders said, "get dressed my dear, I'll have your prescription waiting for you by the time you're done changing."

Dr. Kevin was a doctor that loved his job, particularly because it gave him access to every medication available to someone as devious as he was. He had a custom prepared jar of cream intended for this special purpose, modified to increase the soothing properties and at the same time increase the sensitivity of the treated tissues. To that, he added a prescription for hormone therapy pills to get her hormones jacked through the roof, and a simple prescription for birth control. "No need to knock her up anytime soon, we can always change that later if needed," he chuckled to himself. He knew that the hormone therapy would kick her whole system into overdrive, besides making her a raging bitch in heat, it would help accelerate some of her natural development; meaning the breast fairy would be coming really, really soon. "Pretty effective little cocktail if I do say so myself," Kevin snickered.

"I have Olivia's prescription prepared for her Mrs. Hastings, no need to go to the drug store, we had everything right here already," Dr. Sanders said. "There's a cream to take care of the rash, an anti-inflammatory and a vitamin supplement, a young lady like Olivia needs all the nutrition she can get," the doctor added.

"You take such wonderful care of us Dr. Sanders, you're the best," Olivia's mother replied.

"It was my pleasure, my pleasure indeed," he replied with a grin. "We should have her back in two weeks to make sure everything is healed up nicely," he said.

"Bless you Doctor," she replied.

Olivia was still in shock, she had just orgasmed all over her doctor's hand. "He could probably smell my pussy!" she thought in horror. "Oh my God, I'll never be able to face him again, how do I explain to my mother why I can't go back there ever again, I'd die of embarrassment!" Her mind was going a million miles an hour, "How can I ever masturbate again, all I'll be thinking about is Dr. Sanders, eww gross, he's so, so old!" she thought.

Olivia remained quiet the rest of the drive home pondering what to think of the day's events.

"Don't forget to take your medicine dear," her mother yelled down the hall. "The vitamin only once a day and the anti-inflammatory twice a day, so take that one in the morning and before bedtime, and don't forget to put the cream on," she added. "I have to go to work now, dinner is in the oven, see you in the morning," she shouted as she left for work.

Olivia had spent the rest of the night in her room thinking about the day's events, I masturbated at school and almost got caught, I orgasmed on my doctors hand, what's wrong with me?" she questioned. "All for just a little pleasure, it's not like I need to do it, I mean, it's not the end of the world if I quit," she thought. "That's it, I'm never masturbating again," she decided. She took her pill and went to bed, forgetting to put the cream on. After a day like she'd had, no wonder she fell instantly asleep.

Olivia woke the next morning feeling great. Her kitty looked like it was almost back to normal, "cool, I can start jerking off again," she thought. She looked in the mirror and did her "squeeze test" admiring her perky breasts like she did every morning, except this morning they felt a little bit different. They were a little more sensitive than normal and felt swollen and tender. "That's odd," she thought. "Maybe they're going through a growth spurt or something, or maybe I'm finally getting my period?" she wondered. "Maybe it was just a really refreshing sleep?" she thought. She headed to the kitchen for breakfast with a newfound spring in her step.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.