Favorite Bath House Adventure

by nokyguyup

Copyright© 2010 by nokyguyup

True Story Sex Story: An afternoon visit to a bath house turns from a time of relaxation to a wild sexual adventure

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

It was a weekday afternoon and I had finished up my work early and with some free time I decided to visit the bath house which happened to be a favorite of mine in Columbus, Ohio. After the check-in, locker room change, and quick rinse off in the shower I went into the steam room for a nice relaxing time. The parking lot was pretty empty when I had gone in so I knew there wouldn't be many men there which was ok with me as I also enjoyed spending time in the steam room. Anyway, I went and stood by the entrance to get used to the amount of steam, temperature, and low light in there and then went over to the two tier seating area, adjusted my towel and sat down near the wall on the lower bench area. A quick glance around confirmed that I was the only one in there at that time, so I closed my eyes, sat back, and just relaxed.

I'm not sure how long I had been sitting there, but I heard the door open and saw out of the corner of my eye a shadow come in and take a seat on the second bench seat behind me. After a brief amount of time, curiosity got the better of me and I glanced over my shoulder to see who this new visitor was. It turned out to be black gentleman, somewhere in his 40's I guess, with a decent body from what I could see. He must have been watching me because as soon as I turned around to look at him, he spread his legs wider and pulled up the towel he had wrapped around his waist showing his currently flacid cock. Not needing another invitation, I turned completely around, got up on my knees, wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and started licking it. He instantly got hard, growing to a nice size, not too long or thick, just perfect for sucking. I started going at his cock more and more, stroking the base with my one hand while licking up and down the shaft and then stuffing as much as I could in my mouth. My new friend would let out the occasional moan and as I continued to suck his black pole he started talking dirty to me. Saying things like, "Yeah suck that black dick" or "Take my cock" or "Damn that feels good", "You black meat don;t you". Just saying stuff like that. Now, for some reason, steam rooms make me horny and so do black men. So here I was on my knees in a steam room sucking a black cock with raging hard-on.

I had lost all track of time and failed to notice the steam room had been filling up with other men who were now watching the sex show I was putting on. Sometime after I saw the other men in the room, I felt a couple pairs of hands running over my body, squeezing my ass, and stroking my hard cock. My towel had been removed and dropped on the floor and one set of hands concentrated on massaging my ass and a finger started probing my hole. All this attention pushed me over the edge and while still bent over, and sucking that black cock, I stood up and spread my legs some, inviting more attention to my ass. This move was not lost on the stranger who had been feeling me as he spread my cheeks apart with his one and started rubbing my hole with the other. Then I felt something warm and wet against my hole and realized this guy was licking my ass while I continued to suck the black mans cock.

The licking went on for a while when the guy behind me stopped and a couple of seconds later started rubbing my ass and hole again but this time I felt something wet being rubbed around and figured it was lube of some kind, assuming he was going to start fingering me. But immediately I felt something hard push against me but too low as it pushed more against my balls. It dawned on me that this guy was planning to fuck me, so I reached around with my other hand, grabbed the base of his cock and guided it to my hole. At this time, the black I had been sucking on said "Go and fuck that ass", which the guy behind me, grabbed my hips and with a soft push, slipped the head of his cock into my willing ass. He pulled out, guided it back to my hole and slipped it in again, this time farther, withdrew a little then slid all the way in. His cock felt so good in me as did the other cock in my mouth. The guy behind me started fucking me, going slow at first but gradually speeding up all the while, the guy I was still sucking kept encouraging the other guy to fuck me real good. Then he asked me if I wanted him to fuck me, which after taking his cock out of my mouth I said yes kind of weakly. I tried to continue to suck that black dick in front of me but the fucking I was getting felt so good, I concentrated more on the cock in my ass then in my mouth, rocking my hips back and forth, thrusting back with each of his thrusts. I still kept my one hand wrapped around the cock in front me, stroking him while enjoying the fucking I was getting. I lost all track of time when I felt the guy fucking me start to tense a little realizing he was about to come and also realizing that he was fucking me bare. Right then he pulled and shot his load of cum on my lower back and ass. I stayed in that position when the black man I had been sucking asked if I still wanted him to fuck me, which I said "Fuck me with that black dick" He immediately got behind me and with one push, shoved his whole dick into my waiting ass, filling me up more than the previous guy. He started fucking me hard but not too fast, holding my hips tight and pulling me towards him with each thrust. I ignored the other men now crowding around to watch and then felt a hand then mouth on my cock. I was in heaven. Never had anything like this happened to me. I had some fun in this bath house before and others but always with just one man at a time. Now I was being fucked for the second time in a span of several minutes, getting my dick sucked all while being watched by a crowd. The black man fucking me started grunting more and with one big thrust, his balls hitting me, he unloaded a big load of cum deep in my ass. He held it there for a short while before slipping his cock out followed by his cum which started dripping from my ass and down my leg.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.