In the Beginning - Cover

In the Beginning

by Tara

Copyright© 2010 by Tara

Erotica Sex Story: Two nights a week, my mom works. On this night, my brother Billy was at a friend's house for a sleepover, leaving daddy and me alone. I was thirteen at the time. The reader should be forewarned there is only oral in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

I don't know just when I began to think that something might some day happen with me and dad doing sex stuff, but if I'm not mistaken it wasn't long after I had my first period. I was twelve then.

Often after that, when I'd be sitting on his lap, I'd feel his thing jump under my butt. When it first did that, I'd giggle, knowing what it was, but not realizing why it would move like that. However, when I began to think that it might be getting that way because of me, I'd giggle out of nervousness.

Even sometimes just sitting on the couch alongside of Daddy, he'd manage to turn in such a way that I often felt his thing. He would also look at me in such a way that I kinda knew that he was thinking of seeing me for real, like, without any clothes on. Almost always, this stuff happened when my mom wasn't around. She'd be either someplace else in the house, out shopping, or working.

My mom only worked two (sometimes three) days a week, but the hours were from 4 in the afternoon until midnight, so on those nights (Tuesdays and Thursdays) Dad, me, and my brother Billy were all alone.

The first night that Daddy and I actually crossed the line was on a Thursday, with my mom at work and Billy at a sleepover with his friend Brian. By then I was thirteen. It was an awful hot summer night, and dad and I had just come home after eating out at Burger Biggie.

As soon as we walked in the door the air felt terribly confining and hot. Because the air conditioner had been off all day, the house was stuffy. Dad asked me to go get him a beer while he worked on the thermostat, setting the temperate.

"Okay, Dad. I'll be right back," I said, hurrying away to my room where I hurriedly rid myself of my training bra, which seemed oppressing in that heat. After re-buttoning my blouse, leaving a couple unbuttoned, I went back, going right to the kitchen, where I opened the fridge, got a can of beer for my father, and grabbed a Gatorade for myself, and brought them both out into the living room, where he was now sitting on the couch.

I handed him his beer and sat down alongside him, hoping to cool off. If I only knew how hot it was going to get, I might have thought about staying outside.

Sitting on the couch, I looked over to Daddy and he was kind of smiling at me. At the same time, I noticed his eyes would keep returning to my chest area and I suddenly did a mental self-inspection. I realized that the top two buttons on my blouse weren't fastened and the way I was sitting made the material split apart, giving him a complete view of one of my boobs, nipple and all. Before I had time to adjust, something caught my eye. Looking down, I saw that my Dad had his hand atop the crotch of his pants, pressing down and rubbing it.

Through the side of my eyes I watched in fascination as a large tent seemed to be raised under the material of his pants. With all the times that daddy had looked at me before, even on those times he had looked up my skirt, I never saw him touch himself, like he was doing now. For some reason, my heart started beating faster inside my chest.

I kept watching as he rubbed his crotch. Finally, his hand stopped and he turned and said to me, "Do you realize that your little boob is almost out of your shirt, sweetie?"

I must have turned from pink to bright red in ten seconds. As I moved my hands up to nervously pull myself together, I looked up into his eyes and stumbled, "I-I'm so-sorry, Daddy."

Daddy smiled at me then. Still looking into my eyes, he winked and said, "That's okay, sweetie, you don't have to hide that. Don't tell nobody, but I liked seeing my little girl like that."

I didn't know what to say to that, because I knew it wasn't right for me to let a boy see my boobs. Still, this was my daddy, whom I loved very much. I managed to mutter, "I'm glad you liked it Daddy."

Smiling at me, but with a strange intensity on his face - sought of strained - he then softly asked, "Pumpkin, why don't you take your blouse all the way off. Daddy would like to see you like that."

I guess the reader will be wondering why I reacted as I did, but my only explanation is that I guess that I was always suspecting that he wanted to see me and I probably always wanted to show myself to him. Whatever the reason; on this night, instead of showing fear, or indignation, or crying, or showing any sign of being mad, I simply nodded nervously. Then, as he watched me, I nervously unbuttoned the rest of the buttons. Daddy's eyes had never looked so devoted, watching me intensely as I pulled my blouse off, letting it drop behind me.

I realized that my heart was beating harder. I was naked in front of my own father from the waist up, my little tits all exposed. The cold air in the air-conditioned room on my nipples made them get all hard and puckered.

"Oh sweetie," he said, admiringly, in a voice so low, I barely heard him. "You look so nice. Would you do one more thing for me, baby girl?"

I swallowed nervously, "Uh huh, what?"

"Will you touch them for me, show them off for me?"

I knew what he was asking of me was very naughty, but I didn't care. I loved making my daddy happy and I was starting to enjoy his little game. Smiling at him, I raised my hands up to my soft, little boobs and pressed the palms against them, crushing them against my chest. The feeling of my hard nipples pressing against my hands excited me in a weird way.

Still rubbing his crotch, Daddy then asked, "Honey, would you like to see me, too?"

"I can see you now, Daddy," I said, nervously smiling, knowing what he meant, but not really believing it. The truth was that I never really saw a man's before and my mind was excited at the thought.

"No, sweetheart, I meant would you like to see Daddy's cock?"

The excited tone of his voice and his words had me atingle. I knew the word cock from my friends, but I'd never heard my dad or mom ever use that word or any of the other bad words I heard at school.

From how my face and neck felt, I guess that I turned red from my head to my boobs. I was afraid to answer how I was really feeling, thinking that maybe he'd hate me. The truth was that I very much so wanted to see it. Gathering up all my courage, I swallowed and nervously whispered, "Yes, Dad."

His face glistened with a hint of perspiration as his hand shifted at his pants. I watched in awe as he slowly pulled down his zipper. Then, putting his hand inside, he pulled out his cock. I had never seen anything like it before. I had seen my little brother's a lot, but his was so small. In comparison, Daddy's was absolutely huge -- monstrous -- standing straight out from the hole in his pants, all red and throbbing as he slowly rubbed it up and down with his hand.

My eyes were mesmerized watching it. Somewhere in my head, I heard my father's voice ask, "Do you like it baby girl?"

There was a pause of thirty seconds or so as my mind absorbed what I was seeing, and suddenly his words sunk in. I didn't know how to answer because I didn't know if I liked it or not. However, I was about to find out soon enough, that was for sure! Knowing Daddy was waiting for an answer, I muttered an "Uh huh, yeah."

"Now it's your turn, baby girl," he said, "let me see the rest of YOU."

My heart began beating a lot faster at his comment and seeing that look that was in his eyes. It was a wild look that seemed as if he was alone in his mind. Although I was thirteen and very innocent at the time, somehow I knew that this was going to be different from the other games we had played when I was smaller. I knew what he was asking was wrong, but I also knew that I wanted him to see me naked. I'd always gotten pleasure from seeing Daddy looking at me, but I knew that this was much more.

Slowly, I got up from the couch and after pausing a moment to look at him, I then leisurely unzipped the side of my skirt. I watched his eyes grow real wide as I pushed my skirt off and stood before him wearing just my panties.

"Take off your panties now," he said, softly. His voice sounded strained.

I took a deep breath, knowing that I was about to show my privates, my pussy, to my own father. I must admit, though, that it was something that I wanted to do; his asking was a godsend.

I lifted my hands and brought them to my waist, thrusting my thumbs under the elastic of my panties. Looking over at the excitement in Daddy's eyes, I then pushed them over my hips and down my legs, dropping them to my ankles. Stepping out of them I then stood before him, completely naked. I wondered how my pussy looked to him then. It still didn't have hardly any hair on it, and I knew that my mom's did.

As he looked at it, I saw him start rubbing his cock a little faster. "Wow, little one, you look better than any girl or woman I've ever seen."

"E-even mom?"

"Much better, babe. My turn now, I guess, hah?" This was so exhilarating, knowing that I was exciting my own father.

He then stood too. I watched in amazement as Daddy pulled his shirt off and then moved his hands to his belt, pulling it open. Here I was, totally naked, and couldn't take my eyes away as my father stripped himself to his birthday suit too.

Naked, he walked over to me and said, "Do you want to do more, Sweetheart?"

I knew what he was asking. My heart was pounding in my chest. I was a virgin and he and my mom had always stressed that a good girl should stay a virgin until she got married.

"D-daddy, it's wrong to er, do it, you know what."

"But you want to, don't you toots?"

"I er, no, I can't ... I do but, I don't. I want to make you happy, but I'm er, I can't — don't want to, you know."

"Well, let's go to your bedroom, Sweetheart. Daddy won't fuck you, that's what you mean, hah?" I nodded, nervously. "I promise we won't do that. But I still want to make you happy, baby girl. You lead the way, okay?"

I trusted him. I knew that I was safe and would stay a virgin, because I wanted to stay a virgin. Daddy would never force me to do anything. And if he said he could make me feel good anyway, that excited me.

I felt strange as I led him down the hall to my bedroom. My cunt was feeling real itchy deep inside. My mom wasn't due home until after midnight, so I guess Daddy felt safe shutting the door behind us. His cock was still hard and the sight of it really excited me now.

"Lay on your bed, babe."

"B-but you s-said..."

"It's okay toots. I'm not going to stick this in you," he gestured by clamping his hand around his pole (I must admit that seeing him do that send a flush through me). "I'm going to do some other things that will make you feel really good. And yeah, you'll still be my little virgin girl, okay?"

I didn't know what he was going to do. At that time, I didn't even know how to get myself off; I'd touched myself, but only tentatively, never going all the way with my fingers. I was really an innocent.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.