Hunting Delights - Cover

Hunting Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Selima

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Selima - One of the sporting diversions in Kobekistan is hunting in full English style - but there are no foxes, so they use slaves as prey, and the hounds are a bit different. Some of the quarry are more interesting than others. Another sport is breeding from selected females, and the Emir experiments using his mother and a group of his close associates as 'donors', making their donations at wild parties!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Sports   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Ramzy El-Najjar was convinced that he, or more likely his new wife, had offended the Emir in some way. He could think of nothing he had done that could possibly have been construed as giving offence, so it must be (what was her name?) Selima. That would have to be investigated and dealt with as soon as possible. Then he would have to try to get back into the Emir's favour as soon as possible. When he finally returned to his own home he stormed into the harem demanding Selima's presence immediately.

"And don't bother to dress her up," he snarled at his eunuch.

Dressed up, in Ramzy El-Najjar's harem meant adorned with lots of necklaces and bangles, bracelets and anklets; other than that the members of his harem went naked all the time. The number of ornaments a woman wore usually indicated her status in the harem and the new wife being ordered with none was an ominous portent for her. When she was brought in to his bedroom he surveyed for the first time the woman who was now his wife. If he had not been so angry, she would have been as tasty a bride as a man could wish for.

Her face was conventionally pretty and her jet black hair framed it perfectly. Her breasts were young, plump and firm, needing no support, with proud little nipples which a touch of rouge emphasised nicely. The belly, pouting mons veneris, and the crack between her thighs had been shaved or plucked so clean of hair that Ramzy El-Najjar could imagine it had not yet grown any and the inner edge of the lips glistened where they had been oiled ready for entry. Her legs were long and agreeably well fleshed. Motioning to her to turn round slowly, he saw that her well rounded young arse was firm and tight, also oiled in preparation for him to use.

"What am I to do with you?" he asked her, "What did you do to offend the Emir?"

"I am my Master's to use as he sees fit," she replied, "but the Emir has strange ideas and did not want a woman last night. Especially, he thinks in the English way that only the husband should have a new wife on the first night."

"Nonsense," roared Ramzy El-Najjar, "You offended him, or..."

He paused as an awful thought struck him.

"Did you refuse him in any way?" he stormed.

The girl was really frightened now.

"No, Master, I would never refuse the Emir his rights. You had sent me to him and so why would I refuse, even if he were not the Emir?" she said, trying to placate him.

"Don't answer me back," he snapped, "Come," and with that he strode from the room.

As she feared, he led her straight to a whipping frame made in a vertical X form with restraints at the ends of the four arms. She was quickly fastened to this frame at the ankles and the wrists so that she was stretched out ready for her chastisement. Taking a whip from the eunuch, Ramzy El-Najjar wasted no time in thrashing his new wife for her offence in being refused by the Emir.

Whish ... THWACK.

The first stroke landed across her shoulders, causing the flesh to go momentarily white, then quickly darken to a livid purple as the pain coursed through her body. Unlike most slaves, concubines and wives, Selima had never been whipped before. Her father had not had her whipped as a child for she had been docile and biddable, even while she was at school in England when he was Ambassador there. The old Emir had ritually, and somewhat unthinkingly, deflowered her when she was presented to him and then had never even thought of her again until the day of his death some half a year later. Perhaps if he had lived longer she would have matured enough for his taste. The new Emir had only been in the country a week and although he had made full use of both her vagina and her rectum, he had not seen fit to have her disciplined.

The pain she experienced was, therefore, wholly beyond anything she had experienced before, or had imagined when she had seen or heard others being punished. It caused her to pass out immediately.

Whish ... THWACK.

A second nasty bruised weal across her shoulders. Ramzy El-Najjar continued the punishment oblivious of the fact that she was insensible.

Whish ... THWACK!

This stroke crossed the other two and split the skin on her right shoulder-blade. Only after this third stroke did the eunuch dare to point out to his master that she was not feeling any of the pain he was trying to inflict.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.