Ard-Ri
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Day 1

As the sun rose, Michael opened his eyes realizing he was in a new bed, and the most comfortable one he had ever slept in, that and the fact he had three of the most beautiful wives in the world did hot hurt any either. Michael was spooned to Colleen's back, with Meghan's tits boring into his back like hard diamonds and Maureen's grip on his cock made him extremely horny. He decided to take advantage of his wives, scooting from between them and then rolling Meghan and Colleen onto their backs. He managed to get Maureen into a position where he could eat her while he fucked Meghan.

Since Colleen recently gave birth to his second daughter, his hand could reach her pussy and he could stimulate her clitoris. All was ready and he had precum dripping from his cock, he felt Meghan's pussy and found it very wet. As he slid his cock into Meghan, he leaned onto Maureen's pussy and licked bottom to top, giving her clitoris a good licking while rubbing Colleen's clitoris. The three wives eyes flew wide open, and they gasped for breath as the first orgasm raided each of their consciousness, what a way to wake up. Michael kept it up, fucking faster, eating pussy deeper, and massaging Colleen's clitoris furiously. Michael shot come deep into Meghan's pussy, Maureen flooded pussy juice into his mouth, and Colleen's orgasm exploded taking her to euphoric heights. As their orgasms subsided, the three wives pulled Michael up where they could kiss him and tell him what a wonderful husband and father he was. They were relaxing when Rorke decided to let them know he was hungry, waking his two sisters who decided they were wet and hungry. Michael got out of bed, retrieved Rorke quickly, changed his dipper gave him to Meghan, then followed with Rory and Hanna.

As the three babies fed, Michael headed for the shower and then a run. As Michael was putting on his running gear Meghan told him to wait for them, because they wanted to see their new city also. As the kid finished eating, the ladies literally ran through the shower and were in running gear in less than five minutes with hair in ponytails. As they were leaving the castle, eight troopers joined them as they turned toward the lake and then followed the road to the far end of the hill and the housing area. A cross street led them to Ulster Boulevard, which was the street closest to the homes. They passed all the homes, seeing a few early risers as they worked on keeping the cardiovascular system healthy. Returning to the castle they were all hot and sweaty and in bad need of a shower, going to their suite bathroom they stripped for the shower. The large shower could support at least six or eight people comfortably, and had many spray heads from every direction including the floor, which excited the ladies. There was a lot of washing going on, everyone washing everyone.

Dressing, the four of them went into the nursery to see if the babies were awake, to find three grandmothers dressing them and a lot of cooing and laughing. Everyone went to the family dining room to find the extended family and a few others. As they were finishing breakfast Trina appeared to talk to the group, the main tropic being the number of days in a year and the hours in a day. In this universe this planet takes about 384 days to circumnavigate the sun, which is approximately 1.053 times longer that earth takes circumnavigate the sun. And because New Ulster is larger than earth, using earth time one revolution is greater than 28 hours. Consequently they needed to adjust the number of hours on a clock, or slow the mechanisms on the clock so the duration of a second would be longer. After due consideration, Michael decided he needed to find if there were any astronomers in New Ulster, and let them decide what they should do. Trina agreed, then she recommended they take a few days to get used to their new home, and she assured Meghan that there would be no medical emergencies for ten days maybe. Michael asked Trina what the age was of the oldest person that had relocated to New Ulster. The reply was that a Patrick Sullivan was 85 just before the relocation, and was a history professor. Michael thought that was perfect, as he wanted someone interested in history to keep the knowledge of earth recorded and be the historian of New Ulster, and that person just happening to be the oldest person was a bonus. He told everyone that the year on New Ulster was 0085 in honor of Patrick Sullivan. Everyone agreed that was a great idea, and the calendar should be set to begin today as the first day of the year, as there was no reason to make January 1 the first day of the year. Michael decreed that today was September 1, 0085, and in the next few days a meeting would be held to inform the citizens of this information.

Michael wanted to go for a walk to see the rest of area and to see the theater where meetings would be held and the playing fields. The mothers decided to take the babies with them, but wanted to get head covers so the bright sun would not burn them. As they left the castle, Michael requested that Colleen reduce the number of escorts to two, Colleen disagreed but would compromise with four. The look she gave him told him the discussion was closed, and not to bring it up again. The seven of them and four escorts proceeded to the tunnel and found that it was about one kilometer long, but the lighting was as bright as the noon day sun in the height of summer. Michael noticed that there were CCTV cameras that covered the entire tunnel. There was also a nozzle beside each camera, and when asked Colleen said that it was a paralyzing gas that would immobilize people for ten minutes. That would be enough time for the NUSF to arrive to apprehend any culprits. Exiting the tunnel, Michael was amazed at the beauty of the area, the theater was set in an area that was surrounded by a park with hardwood trees, and flower beds that had some of the most beautiful and brilliant flowers he had ever seen. The theater had the shape of three hand held fans forming a triangle, and was inlaid with colored rock that the architectural description suggested was native to the planet. They proceeded into the theater to find the AI named Architect waiting to show them around. Architect started with the seating on the main floor, and had them all sit a chair. The chairs felt as if they were of a fine velvet material, however they were told that it was a synthetic material that would not stain nor wear out. The seats would tilt back for comfortable sitting. Next was the stage area, and as they were sitting there the staged changed from a theater sitting to a movie setting to a presentation setting. As Michael and his family moved to the front of the seating area and looked back, they saw four balconies with the same type of seating. Under the first balcony was what appeared to be special seating areas. Architect said that the area was for families with babies, or small children that they did not want to leave in the play area. They were then taken to an area that was behind the main room, and one floor above the entrance area that had jungle gyms, slides, swings and multitudes of toys and books.

Next they were taken to one of the most beautiful green areas that they had ever seen. There were flower beds with the brightest red, yellow, blue and every other color imaginable flower to feast ones eyes on, The grass was green, soft and ready to be played on. There were paths that a person could run or walk on, and yet wide enough for bicycles not to interfere with anyone else. Michael and his wives could not believe the beauty of it all, and as they walked through the park there were sports fields. Some of the fields were set up to play either soccer, rugby, or US style football. There were baseball fields, cricket fields, horseshoe pits, and even an area set up for track and field events.

The babies were starting of get cranky and thought it was time to eat again, so the family headed back to their home. After the babies were fed and changed it was lunch time for the adults, and some of the extended family joined them. Michael noticed as he sat down the ladies in the family started out of the kitchen with bowls, platters and plates of food. As Michael look around the table, his mind started running with all the things that had to be done quickly and who to get started with what. Michael asked his advisors to meet with him after lunch to set up the plan to become self sufficient. He asked who was the cook responsible for such a great lunch, and saw the five grandmothers acknowledge that just because they were in a new home that did not mean they had forgotten how to cook. Colleen told Michael that the RQSM and several of her staff had asked if they could become the permanent kitchen staff for the Ard-Ri after the move to Ulaid. The RQSM wanted to retire from the military, as she had been trained by the army to cook, and taken leave at times to attend culinary schools in France and Italy to refine her skills. This brought Michael to a discussion that he had not wanted to arise. He did not want to become a pampered royal and put a tax burden to the people of New Ulster. Malvina informed Michael that since he owned everything in New Ulster, and all homes were to be purchased by the families living in them, he would have an income that he could pay a kitchen and cleaning staff. The people had asked her to set up a monetary system where they would have the ability to pay for goods and services. Malvina had worked with one of the AIs to create currency in several denominations, and that a bank had been set up where every family had an account and the Ard-Ri had the national treasury. Laughing at the look on Michaels face, Malvina said someone had to do it, and he was to busy to even think about it, let alone do it. Michael asked how many Pounds (£) were credited to each family's accounts? There was £25,000 for each family, and an additional £5,000 for each child. A single person received £18,000, and the Ard-Ri received £900 Billion, which included the treasury. Once again Michael's look was classical, and got the entire table laughing. Michael said that he needed to meet with his advisors and see what else they had accomplished while he was doing other things, and with that he stood to leave. Meghan asked what time he wanted an advisors meeting? He said in one hour, and went to his office.

He called Trina and asked her for an update on the relocation to New Ulster. Trina told him all went well, and there was enough food in each home to carry the family for one month. That the warehouse was set up to fill orders from the families that were transmitted via PC's, and paid for and picked up four hours later. The livestock were all in good shape however they would need attention in the next two or three days. Trina recommended that Michael hear from his advisors for the remainder of the update, as they had completed more than she was aware of.

Michael went to the Assistance Center to the conference room, and discovered that all of his advisors were already there. He got himself a cup of tea and sat in the chair left open for him. As he looked around the table he decided that that he would start on his right and work around the table, and everyone would tell him what they had been doing and what they required in the near future.

Meghan started with the medical staff, with seven General Practitioners, two OB-GYNs, two Orthopedists, five Dentists, and sixteen other varied Doctors. She also had ninety nurses, some with specialties such as surgical nurses and intensive care nurses. There were also a couple hundred support staff to insure the hospital and medical center were properly staffed.

Malvina said that the national treasury and a bank had been set up, and each family should have found a debit card in there homes and an explanation of their use. She was thinking about creating a link from the warehouse to the bank, so that when an order was placed it would be automatically deducted from the relevant account. Other purchases would have to be paid for with cash drawn directly from the bank. The only other expenses were the mortgages on peoples' homes, and that was set up on direct withdrawals from their accounts. Michael asked if he could forgive all the mortgages? Malvina said yes he could, but it would set a precedent for future generations. Michael agreed, but said there would be no interest on mortgages, end of discussion.

Artur said that he had over two hundred fifty volunteers for the farming effort. He wanted the dairy to be organized first, as he did not want the cows to dry up. Also the families would require fresh milk before the end of next week. There would be a group of men and women that would be looking for fields to cultivate and grow crops on, and do some trial plowing on next week. The other livestock needed to be taken care of, and see which would be ready for breeding. Next week the mechanics would checking the farm equipment to insure it was in top shape. They were also being trained on the new power plants.

Erina said that as far as transportation was concerned, there no issues and nothing required at this time.

Darry said that he had several people that had applied to work in the warehouse, and he would start interviewing tomorrow. He had an excellent manager for the warehouse, at least on paper. The management of this warehouse was probably the largest ever known, as there was supplies for most inventory items to last for ten years, some for eight years, and a few for five years. The AI that had been responsible for the refrigerated part of the warehouse had contacted Darry and said he would like for him to take over maintenance of the mechanical machinery, as the AI did not understand the particulars of keeping human food properly.

Flanna's report was short, and until she understood the energy requirements the three person team she had put together had no requirements and no projects.

Fallon reported that the logistics portion of his portfolio was completed, unless there was a requirement to bring additional personnel from earth. As for intelligence, he would be working with the security center for off planet scanning, and would be setting up an expeditionary team to investigate the planet. There were no requirements at this time.

Moina said a lot of the educational system was set up before the relocation. There were about one hundred forty teachers from early education to university professors. At the university level the teachers were mostly science and math backgrounds. While they were in this meeting the teachers were going to find the school and see what was available and prepare a questionnaire to see how many students there were and what levels they were at. The AI that worked with her for education said the school would be equipped with a computer terminal at each desk, loaded with interactive software allowing each student to learn at their own rate. Moina was not sure what interactive software was, but she was sure she would learn very quickly. She asked Michael to meet with the educational staff soon, to provide the mission and direction he wanted the system to achieve. No other requirements at this time.

Maureen reported she had yet to receive the requested information from people to populate the manufacturing plants that were yet to be built. When the requirements as what to manufacture first and how soon it was needed were known, the construction team would build facilities. One of the first R&D projects would be to design a craft that would fly in the atmosphere of the planet, and also fly at heights of one thousand miles above the surface of the planet. The AI that had worked with Maureen had said the he could provide the plans and specifications, but the directive would not allow it. She asked Michael if he could override that directive? Thinking about the request, he decided that he would not override the directive, as he wanted a challenge for the designers, and if they came upon a problem that they could not resolve he would have a discussion with the AIs to provide insight to resolve that problem. Maureen said the AIs had constructed a R&D lab for them, and the had been told it would be fully equipped. She had some of the engineers investigating those facilities today. Nothing was required at this time.

Security was Colleen's responsibility, and was staffed by Colonel O'Hara and his security people since 0600 hrs this morning. The main area of training was the security scan that had been manned by the AIs of the surrounding space and what to look for. Several of the team had really taken an interest in this area. Colleen recommended that Colonel O'Hara be promoted to General, and be given full responsibility for on-planet security, reporting to her. She could develop plans for off-planet security and form a company of space marines. At this time she had no idea what that meant or entailed. Michael approved the promotion and the formation of the marine company.

The last to report was Rorke as Chief of Staff, and he felt that he had completed the assignment, and as all the negotiating had been completed and the relocation had gone smoothly there was no longer a requirement for the position. Michael chuckled and told Paps that he had just scratched the surface as Chief of Staff. Michael would need him to run his schedule, and insure that he did not waste time, and to prioritize appointments. The people that had the greatest needs first, and that those that could, be directed to the appropriate group to resolve their issues. He needed Paps to quietly set up a judicial system based on the innocent until proven guilty basis. He and Paps would get together and set up the punishment to fit the crime. The last item Michael wanted to talk about was the terms of the advisory council. Three positions would be permanent, that of medical advisor, security advisor and chief of staff. All of this was decided before the meeting with discussion with his three wives. Maureen felt that because there were many areas of her portfolio that she was not qualified for, that it should be broken into areas that represented the fields required. Michael task Paps and Maureen to get together and define those areas and identify people to fill the slots, however Maureen would be the interface to the Advisory Council. As there were no more agenda items the meeting was adjourned. The entire meeting was broadcast live, and set up so the people could view the meeting and make suggestions, as Michael wanted an open government.

Michael's stomach was telling him it was getting close to supper time, and he never liked to be late for a meal. As they left the Assistance Center they saw people were fitting into their new homes and kids playing on the streets. Since there were no cars yet on the streets, no one was worrying about traffic or injury to children.

The screaming of a small child was heard as Michael and his family exited the tunnel into the family housing area, which caused Meghan and Colleen to run in the direction of the scream. A little girl was crying and had an arm that was twisted in an unnatural position. The bone was protruding through the skin and bleeding badly. Meghan looked around and saw the mother standing there in shock, with a dish towel over her shoulder. Meghan grabbed the towel and made a pressure bandage out of it as she told Michael to give her his belt. She then tightly wrapped the belt around the girls arm, pulling it tightly. Meghan had Michael pick up the girl and take her to the hospital as quickly as he could, while she attended to the mother. As Michael walked into the emergency room he was met by a nurse, who saw the arm wrapped in the towel and a lot of fresh blood on it. Taking Michael to an examining room she shouted for the ER doctor to get there stat. About that time Meghan showed up with the mother, who she turned over to the ER doctor, telling him to treat her for shock. Meghan then had the girl sedated and moved to the x-ray room, when the nurse told her the machines had not been installed yet, however a portable machine was available. After the x-ray was taken and Meghan got a chance to look at the picture, she ask the ER nurse who the surgeon on call was, smiling, the nurse said Dr. Meghan Fearghas.

Michael left to find the Mother to see how she was doing, and found her in an examining room down the hall with the ER doctor and a nurse writing notes in a chart. Michael asked after the Mother and was told that she had been given a light tranquilizer, and a lady was sitting with her until family members could be found. The ER doctor wanted the mother to be available to reassure the little girl that everything would be alright when she woke up from her surgery. Michael used his cell phone to call the security center and ask for Colleen. Not realizing his phone was programmed to reach the watch commander's desk, Colonel Tressa O'Hara told Michael that Colleen was at the hospital with the accident victim's mother. Michael then asked if any family members had been found to assist the family. He was informed that the mother was a single mother whose husband had been killed in an industrial accident about six months ago, and the mother's sister was on the way to the hospital. Michael then asked if Tressa knew how the accident happened. He was informed that the girl ran after her ball when a young boy on a bicycle. not watching where he was going. hit the girl and on impact jerked the handle bars, catching the girls arm and he could see the results. Tressa said the boy was upset and they had a trauma specialist assisting the boy.

Colleen came out of the examination room and taking Michael by the arm led him into the room she had just left. She then asked the mother and a slightly older lady that had to be the sister if they knew who this man she was? When they said he was the Ard-Ri, Colleen assured them that he was the only person on all of New Ulster that could authorize the removal of her daughter from her care, and Colleen assured her that was not going to happen. Michael picked up the young mother's hand and told her he had just received a report on the accident, and he was not going to take her daughter away. She needed to be strong, as in a few hours when her daughter woke up a mother's love would be required for comfort. With that, Michael took Colleen and headed for home and dinner. When they sat down Flanna ask where Meghan was, when Colleen told her Meghan was in surgery on a four year old girl the whole table asked for the full story.

Maureen, Colleen and Michael were in their private suite relaxing and talking about their first day in Ulaid, when Meghan came in looking tired but happy. The young girl's arm had broken in three places and they had to call the orthopedic surgeon to assist with the operation, with Meghan as the most experienced with pediatrics concluded the surgery with no other problems. As Meghan undressed, everyone could tell her adrenalin was still in control as she stripped and climbed into bed throwing the covers back motioning Michael to join her. As Michael climbed on the bed Meghan pulled him into a toe curling kiss, wrapping her legs around him. Meghan did not want foreplay, just a good hard fucking. She reached down, grabbing Michael's cock guiding it into her hungry pussy. As he penetrated her it was like releasing a huge reservoir of tension, as Meghan began thrusting her hips to meet his onslaught. Meghan felt the flow of an orgasm begin to take over, and her trademark scream started low and rose to a crescendo that should have shattered windows. Maureen and Colleen were not idle, as they attacked Meghan's tits and Maureen rubbed her brown back hole. As Meghan approached her third orgasm, Maureen slid her finger into Meghan's ass which sent her into orbit. As Michael rolled off Meghan, Colleen claimed his cock with her pussy, she straddled him, riding him as if there was no tomorrow. As Colleen had watched Michael and Meghan, she had become so hot that her now cock filled pussy felt on fire, and the first orgasm quickly broke over her and the second started to build to a higher peak. Michael continued pounding Colleen with her finger nails raking his back, and pleading for him to go harder and faster. As she reached her third orgasm, Colleen's mind went into overload as she cried no more please, no more. Michael then positioned Maureen on her knees between Meghan's legs so she could clean his cum deposit while he fucked her pussy from behind. He felt his mind dim as he gave her a slow ride on his cock. As he continued to drive into her pussy, the juice from her pussy was running down her legs, creating an aroma that drove his senses to a level he loved to dwell in. It did not take long for his balls to get the message to shoot a large load of sperm into Maureen's orgasming pussy. Michael just collapsed on top of Maureen as if asleep. The three women rolled Michael onto his back, snuggling around him, all falling asleep completing their first day in their new home and world.

Day 2

As the sun rose Michael became aware that a baby's voice could be heard, as if it were ready to start a new day. Michael slid from bed not waking his wives, going into the nursery to find Rorke awake watching the mobile attached to his bed, however when he saw his Dad a huge smile lit his face. Michael checked Rorke, changed his dipper and put him back in bed. By then the two girls were awake and got the same treatment. Michael then took all three babies to their sleeping mothers, and let them find a nipple to nurse on. Michael's wives woke quickly, with Meghan stating they should keep him as he was every wife's dream, both as a husband and a father. With that Michael headed for the shower and to get his first cup of tea.

Michael, sitting in his running gear reviewing the overnight security report, knew better than to start his run without his wives. Just as he was draining his cup, Maureen's mother came into the kitchen area looking for tea, before she went in to take over the care of the babies so the women could go for morning exercise. Shortly Meghan, Maureen and Colleen came in to get Michael, and Colleen told them their morning exercise routine would change, as they would begin with a training session of Tai Chi before their run. The session was taught by one of the training instructors from the New Ulster Security Force (NUSF), formerly the ARW, who had trained in China to learn the true forms of the art of relaxing but yet training the body to be fit. Michael noticed that the four security members were going through their Tai Chi forms and were advanced practitioners of the exercise, as was Colleen. Colleen introduced Colonel Adeen Flanagan, a tall redhead with more freckles than could be counted. Meghan could see Michael having a ball connecting the freckles, and saw the smiles on Maureen and Colleen's faces, later to find out they were thinking the same thing. Adeen informed them she would be teaching them the oldest form of Tai Chi Chuan, originated by Chen Wangting, who lived between the years 1580 to 1660 during the Ming Dynasty. This was the first known form of Tai Chi and is referred to as Chen Tai Chi, and first they would learn the first eight gates and five steps. After an hour's workout Michael, Meghan and Maureen had found muscles they did not know they even had, and were glad to go for a run,

As the group returned from their run and headed for the showers, Colleen was chuckling at the three of them asking if they had aged 30 years over night? As Michael entered the shower he pulled Colleen in, and felt a revenge seed growing in the back of his mind as he knew she hated cold showers. For the last several years Michael had ended his showers with a few minutes of very cold water to close the skin pores and invigorate him for a full day. He and Colleen played in the shower as they washed each other, each arousing the other. Michael played with her nipples and pussy and began sucking the nipple to find a sweet milk issuing forth, soon she was orgasming, begging Michael to take her. However, Michael's plan was working perfectly, and her breathing was returning to normal as he depressed a button on the wall which changed the water from warm to ice cold. Colleen started to run as Michael held her under the spray, looking in to her eyes telling his dear wife that having the Tai Chi instructor making muscles so sore would cost her, as he laughed at her squirming trying to get away. Meghan and Maureen were standing outside the shower, laughing so hard they could hardly stand up. Colleen was about to get away when the two of them stepped into the shower, helping hold their sister wife under the cold spray, telling her she got what she deserved. A few minutes later the four of them exited the shower and had a good rubdown with towels and got dressed for breakfast. To herself, Colleen had to admit that the cold shower seem to awaken her and sharpen her mind.

At breakfast Michael had all of his family and extended family at the table, and the discussion centered around calendars, and a structure of guidelines for how the people of New Ulster should conduct themselves. Paps said that even though they wanted to live in a community of peace, and today's members were committed to that end, they were all human, and some would be weak and fall in to greed and desire to have more than what they earned. Hence there would be some problems in the future, and guidelines and laws should be in place before anything happened, however there should be few, like the ten commandments, with a clearly stated punishment that could only be modified by Michael and on a case by case basis. Looking around the table, Michael saw all were in agreement, so the next question was who should write the document. Flanna thought a multilevel group should be set up, the first being made up of one lawyer and four individuals from the community from different walks of life. The second level group should be made up of 2% of the population, to review the document and make recommendations, and finally recommend it to the population to send to Michael for final approval and to be officially signed. Michael ask Paps to write an announcement explaining the requirement and asking for volunteers to sit on the groups, but the decision of who would finally sit in the groups would be made by Michael.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.