Ard-Ri - Cover

Ard-Ri

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Trina reminded Michael that the departure plan needed to be implemented, as the AIs believed there was not much time remaining on this planet before major civil unrest that could affect Ireland. Michael asked if the area for the discussions to implement the plan was ready, or should they hold the discussions at the castle? Trina thought that if the other AIs could be linked in, the castle would be the better place. Michael's next question was if ten of the other AIs had holographic bodies like Trina, they should have the same level of authority as Trina, and if there is an AI with higher authority he or she should attend. Trina said that was not a problem, they would be there when the meeting was set and AIs would have the highest authority level in their respective areas, however hers was the highest level pending his approval. It was decided that the meeting would convene just after lunch.

Michael had Riona find all of his advisors that were not at the table now, and ask them to meet him in the large conference room in one hour. All that were involved that were at the table heard the request and nodded their understanding. As each finished their breakfast, they left the table to gather their notes and other necessary information. Michael asked Colleen to have troopers posted around the conference room to ensure security.

As every one was seated Michael asked for the agenda items by order of priority. The following was set as the initial agenda;

Selected People to Relocate

Housing

Security

Medical Facilities

Farmland

Other Clans

Michael felt that the agenda had more than they could cover in the first session, and maybe the first month, if they did there due diligence correctly. Michael somehow knew that he could override any objections, even those of the AIs, if it were necessary, however he did not want to exercise that option often. He then opened the floor for questions, but because of insufficient information there were none. Maureen said she would print off the agenda and have it ready before lunch.

Lunch was potato soup and hot corn beef sandwiches on rye bread with plum pudding. You would think all of the men were growing boys the amount of food they were putting away. Erina had landed a seat next to Michael, asking him if he had noticed a difference in Colleen. Looking at Erina, and then Colleen, who was on the other side of the table four sets down, he stated it looked like she was about 25 and had a killer body. That with her red hair, green eyes, and alabaster skin she was one of the top three most beautiful women he had ever seen, and she had the sweetest personality. Michael felt that she had the same skin color and personalty as Diana Spencer, who was rumored would marry Prince Charles of England, but Colleen had beautiful dark red hair. Michael told Erina in confidence that Colleen could be his third and final wife, and there would be NO concubines. In fact he was thinking of putting a law on the books on concubines, and if you wanted multiple wives a document of financial ability must be presented with application for a marriage license.

Michael left the lunch table, going to his suite for a clean shirt and to refresh himself. Meghan and Maureen were already in the suite, just standing there looking at the clothes laying on the bed, the women turned and looked at Michael with questions in there eyes. With each suit of clothing there was a necklace with a pendant. In the center of the pendant, set in brilliant green emeralds, were gold crowns, one overlaid with the medical symbol, one with a space craft that looked like the US space shuttle, and the third with a crown and scepter. Michael suggested they freshen up and go to the meeting wearing normal clothes and only the necklaces. Michael called Trina and had the thought planted in everyone's mind that normal clothes and the necklace were the uniform for this meeting.

As Michael approached the meeting room every trooper snapped to attention and brought his rifle to salute. After entering the meeting room there were twelve chairs on each side of the table, with a taller chair on one side in the center. Because the first two items concerned people to relocate and housing, Michael had Paps on one side and Granda on the other. As Michael approached the table he saw that the tallest chair had been engraved Ard-Ri, so Michael knew where he was sitting. As everyone was settling in their chairs the chairs other side of the table appeared to be filled. Trina was sitting directly across from Michael, and looked for him to start the meeting. Michael began introducing his advisors by their full names and area of responsibility. He then asked Trina to introduce the AIs. Trina introduced the AIs and the area of the alternate world they were responsible for.

Michael then stated he no longer wanted the place where they were relocating to be referred to as the new planet, but as the state of New Ulster, and the first city would be named Ulaid for the ancestors of Fergus Mac Lsti. All agreed on both sides of the table. The next topic was the selection of the people to populate Ulaid, and the method of selection. Trina said that the method of selection was that the descendants of Fergus Mac Lsti were followed through the centuries, and those under a given age of 50 were acceptable for relocation. Michael asked if occupation or skills were taken into consideration, and those whose personalities or propensity toward violence or crime had been considered. The AIs looking at each other had to admit that the only criteria considered was heritage. Michael's next question was, did the AIs have the ability to investigate the background of the candidates to insure that each subscribed to a life of peace, good will toward other men and a desire to work to make a better life for all, If they could how long would it take to obtain this information. Trina said that it could be obtained within a few hours. Michael wanted it done, and any that did not meet the standard were to discard any belief that the Ard-Ri would ever return. Michael also wanted the family and extended family members of the ARW members reviewed first, as the R&R schedule was to begin soon. Trina asked if Michael did not want to have the minds of those that did not meet the standard to be altered and the undesirable characteristics removed. Michael thought about this a few minutes, then looking at each of his advisors, he asked for their input and the consensus was no alterations, Michael agreed. Michael then asked if his extended family had been added to the list, including Riona? Trina assured him that they had. Michael said he wanted the entire group to review the candidates by family over the next few months, with input from the AIs as to why they should be included, and what they could contribute to the community.

The next item on the agenda was the issue of housing availability. The AI sitting next to Trina introduced as Architect, said he got his name because he really like to build things and add the comforts that made life enjoyable. He suggested that they take a virtual tour of New Ulster and the city Ulaid, and with that a hologram appeared showing a planet a bit larger than Earth, but with smaller oceans. They were informed that there was only one lake of about twenty thousand acres that contained salt water, all other lakes and oceans were considered fresh water. As the view zoomed in, the area that appeared to take the shape of the present Ulster but much larger, had areas of green pastures and beautiful forest. There were no roads, and no appearance of devastation from excessive greenhouse gas abuse. The holograph changed again, and as if coming over the horizon was a small city that you would swear was centuries old. As they traversed the streets, each home appeared to be three to four thousand square feet, and was built on a hillside which gave every home a view of the lake. In the center of all of this was a castle that reminded Michael of the Bamburgh Castle, but was much larger. They were then shown the interior of several of the homes, however none had the same floor plan nor the same décor. The tour of the castle was next, and Architect asked if he could name castle Fearghas Castle, Meghan spoke out and said that is as it should be, which gave everyone a laugh as Michael yielded to his wife's decision. As they entered the castle all noticed that there many areas that were not complete, Architect noticing the confusion quickly said, now that Queen Meghan and Queen Maureen were available, he could meet with them and go over room by room for the décor. As they left the castle, Michael asked Architect where the theater, hospital, city center, and sports fields were located, and how many people would the theater seat, also how many homes were available for occupation? The answer was that there were 500 homes ready for occupation, and another 500 sites were prepared awaiting the need to finish constructed. As for a theater, there was no thought for a requirement, but one could be designed and presented to Michael for approval. Michael said that was acceptable, but he wanted the location to be on the back side of the hill, so no housing sites would be impacted. As Michael looked at the town plot, he saw there was nothing behind the castle all the way to the top of the hill. He asked if a tunnel could be put through the hill to the theater at that location, so the citizens would not have to go over or around the hill to get to the area behind the hill. Michael said he wanted a huge park area constructed, with sports fields, hiking trails, and picnic areas setup with tables and BBQ's as the people of Ulaid required areas for physical and recreational activities to remain healthy. Trina and Architect sat with amazement, as they had not even considered these issues. Recovering, Architect said he would start work on the design immediately, and present a design as soon as completed. Michael told Architect that he was a Civil Engineer, and if he would be allowed, he could show Architect some completed facilities that would cut the total design time by 80%. Also he wanted housing for 1200 families, and the theater to seat every man, woman and child in the community. That there should be areas where mothers could take care of there babies and not miss any of the production or the event. The final question of the day was about the climate of the area. Trina said that the year round average temperature was 25 degrees Celsius, and the average humidity was 60%. The lowest recorded since they had discovered the planet in this area was 10 degrees C. That the unique quirk was that it rained three or four times a week, however usually between midnight and sunrise. Michael's final question was where were the warehouses for storage of things they would take with them, and the produce and manufactured goods raised or built in the future? Once again Architect admitted that had not been taken into consideration but it would be corrected.

Trish had one final question of the day, and that was, would the location of New Ulster and the city of Ulaid be satisfactory with Michael, including the modifications specified today? Michael said he would provide the answer at the next meeting. As it was close to supper time, Michael adjourned the meeting, but asked Trina to remain for a moment. When they were alone, Michael asked Trina if it were possible to get a quick reading on Colleen's sisters as to their feelings toward the Ard-Ri and the unifying of Ulster? Trina was quiet for about five minutes, and then replied that the two sisters were praying that the Ard-Ri would return soon, as they were concerned about the violent environment their children were being raised in. Their husbands jointly owned a computer sales and repair company, and were information technology consultants. Both of Colleen's sisters were stay at home Moms, with that, Michael thanked Trina and went to supper.

After supper, Michael asked to meet with Meghan, Maureen and Colleen in his library. When they had gathered, Michael asked Meghan and Maureen if the they felt as strongly about the topic as they felt this morning, they both stated that they were more certain now, as they had spent time with Trina and knew it was the right move. Michael then turned to Colleen and explained that he was in a plural marriage with Meghan and Maureen, and this morning and at lunch their discussions confirmed that Michael should bring one more person into there marriage, and she would be the final person that would be included. Colleen's eyes begin to tear, and it was not long before a stream was running down her cheeks, as she had fallen in love with Michael almost from the moment she saw him, however she felt that she was to old for him. Michael asked Colleen if she would consider becoming his wife, not as a third wife, but as an equal member of the family. Without hesitation Colleen said yes, with that Michael pulled the identical engagement ring that Meghan and Maureen had, and placed it on Colleen's finger, pulling her into his arms for a lovers kiss. As the four of them left the library, there were eight parents and grandparents in the great room, but gathered around the door, and the first thing out of Malvina's mouth was to Colleen to show her left hand. Colleen blushed a brilliant red as she extended her left hand, however mischievously had quickly flipped the setting toward her palm, so that all the others saw was was a gold band. Leave it to sharp eyed Flanna to recognize the engraving and ask Colleen to show her palm. Knowing she had been caught she slid the ring around, and Meghan and Maureen extended their left hands without the wedding bands, to show they were identical. The hugging and kissing started, and the four men each gave Colleen a kiss and welcomed her to the family. Michael wanted to know how the eight of them knew so quickly, as he had told no one his plans before he had walked into that room. Erina reminded him that only she and Michael had a combination to the safe, and when she went to check some of her notes from today's meeting, she noticed that the picture in front of the safe had not been replaced quite correctly. Before sounding an alarm, she opened the safe and did a quick inventory of its contents finding the only thing missing was the engagement ring, and being no dummy, remembering that he had taken the three ladies into the library, 2+1+1 still equals a family of four. Michael laughed until the tears ran down his cheeks, telling his grandmother he still could not slide anything passed her, and her response was "not in this life time". That sent everyone into gales of laughter. Michael told them that there would be a wedding in ten days, and they had better find a third dress identical to Meghan's and Maureen's for Colleen. Erina stuck her tongue out at Michael, and said the dress had been purchased at the same time as Megan's and Maureen's, so there, which brought more laughter. Michael shook his head, as he knew that he could never out do his Grandmothers, Gran and Nana.

As Michael headed off to his suite, Meghan and Maureen started to follow him, realizing Colleen was not joining them, they looked to see, and her statement was that she wanted to wait until her wedding night to sleep with her husband, as she was a good girl and had kept herself that way. Smiling, Michael walked over to her, giving her a lover's kiss, remembering that Maureen had also never slept with a man. Michael and his two wives headed for their suite, and as they walked, the adrenalin of the day quickly begin to dissipate and he felt like his energy had been completely drained. Meghan had been expecting this, as the activities of the last week had been fast and furious. Meghan and Maureen looked at each other and took Michael directly into the bedroom, stripped him nude and put him to bed, and he was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow.

As Michael woke up, it looked like early morning and he had a very full bladder that was causing pain. He carefully got out of bed, hoping not to wake up his wives, he did not succeed. Before his feet hit the floor, both Meghan and Maureen were crawling out. Meghan wanted to know what the first thing of the day would be, and Michael said he wanted to start running again. Michael then asked Maureen to go today, and buy out the business of the husbands of Colleen's sisters making them an offer they could not refuse. She was to contact Colleen's sister's husbands, and invite them to the island to surprise Colleen and her sisters for a reunion. He would like to have a wedding in ten days that would bind the four of them for life. The three of them dressed in running clothes and running shoes, and headed for the front door, however, before they made the door Colleen joined them, wanting to know how far they were going? Michael wanted to complete ten kilometers, but Meghan and Maureen did not know if they could make it that far on the first day, but would try. As they started out, eight troopers joined them, however, each had some kind of firearm strapped to his or her back. The pace was brisk, and the three kept up and seemed to have endless energy. At five kilometers none of the 12 people seemed to be winded, and it looked like they could go on ever. As they neared the ocean, Colleen and the troopers received some type of alert, and picked up the pace for about two kilometers until they entered a wooded area. They slowed down to a walk for the next kilometer, then returned to the original pace back to the castle. They proceeded to their suites to have their showers and get ready for breakfast.

Michael asked Paps, Granda, and Meghan to join him in today's meeting, as the discussion on the infrastructure was the topic. As the four walked into the conference room, Trina and Architect were already there anticipating a full days meeting. As they settled in, Michael wanted to clear the air and told Trina and Architect that the selected sites were better than he had expected, and were very acceptable. The two AIs nodded, and a slight smile crossed their faces, as that was about all the emotion they were capable of showing. Then the real discussions started, and Meghan wanted to review and view the hospital facilities. Architect brought up the holographic of the hospital, it was a 50 bed hospital with four operating suites, three radiology suites, an MRI room. There was a seven cube emergency room area, there were two rooms that were unexplained. Interesting enough there was no equipment in any of the rooms, however no beds in any room. The ER had gurneys, however the equipment was not there. Architect said the hospital was designed from a plan from Green Bay, Wisconsin, General Hospital, which was much larger in the number of beds, but the operating rooms, radiology rooms, and other rooms were exactly the same. The number of beds could be expanded easily as needed. Trina suggested that the equipment be purchased in Europe and shipped to the island. On the personnel list were two technicians that were capable of installing and maintaining any equipment that the hospital would contain. They were also capable of designing new and improved equipment. The MRI was a new medical device, and there was a large backorder for these machines and they would be lucky to get one. Meghan had been making a list of the required equipment, when Architect slid a folder across the table with list of the equipment, this would give Darry a challenge to get the deliveries within the time frame required. Michael had complete confidence that he would meet all delivery dates and get the best deals possible. Trina said that money was not to be considered, for as withdrawals happened deposits of equal amounts would be made.

The next topic was the administrative area of Ulaid and New Ulster, and the space that would be required and the area where it would be built. Architect had a holographic design of the government building which showed a municipal side and a national side. Michael was frowning, and the other five picked up on it, I agree on the space requirements, but I do not want two levels of government. Get rid of any reference to a municipal or national government. The building should say Assistance Center. It will not take long, and everyone will know that is where you go for any issues that they would relate to what they know as government services today. Because no one who would be an Advisor to me, or holds an official elected office, will be paid, the cost to maintain the infrastructure should be low and taxes a minimum. Each family would be required to maintain their own home. And the price of the initial homes would be a gift for relocating to Ulaid. There was a chamber for meetings that the public could attend, and Michael felt that major issues should be voted on, and where there was no clear decision he would be the tie breaker, as he carried 51% or 67% of all votes as needed.

That being settled they moved on to the next item. The security building was next, and at that point Michael called a break, as he had to go pee and he had to get Colleen. They would reconvene in one hour. After Michael emptied his bladder he went to find Colleen, finally finding her in the communications center Michael explained the area they were discussing. Colleen asked if she could bring her chief of communications, Major Tressa O'Hara, who turned out to be a red headed amazon. She stood at 6' 3'' in bare feet and was big all over, but had absolutely no fat. She told Michael that he should see her husband, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Irish anti-terrorist force, and a true Ulster loyalist. Michael assured Colleen she could bring the Major, and come to the conference room as soon as they could. The Major turned and told her executive officer he had command, and she was only a beeper away. The three left for the conference room, but as soon as they were in an empty hall Colleen let the Major get a few feet ahead of them, then grabbed Michael and kissed him as well as Megan or Maureen ever had. 'Get a room' they heard Riona say as she ran by, which caused the Major to look back and see their embrace. "Is this the bloke that put that rock on your finger?" the Major asked, and Colleen had to admit that it was, but that it was not public yet. They moved on to the conference room to begin the meeting.

Just before Michael entered the meeting room, Maureen asked to see Michael. They went into another room, and Maureen told Michael that the Gallagher's had had an offer to purchase their business, and had not accepted it as they felt it was a low offer. She had explained to the sister's husbands that some friends were planning a surprise for Colleen O'Neill, and wanted to surprise her and her sisters with a reunion, as she would be returning to Ireland soon. The husbands thought that was a great idea, as their wives were always complaining that they did not get to see enough of Colleen. The three of them decided that the husbands would tell the wives that they had an offer on their business, and they would leave on the next morning after Maureen would call them, to let them know when the Lear would pick them up. She had told the husbands to tell their families they were invited for the weekend as the meeting was to be in a castle and the kids would have a lot of fun. Michael kissed Maureen and told her how much he loved her and what a great job she had done. Maureen said anything for her sister/wife.

As Michael entered, Architect had already illuminated the holographic image of the Security Center, however all of the rooms were empty except two. Those two contained what looked an office with three desks with monitors, and a green telephone on the center desk. The other room had live monitors that appeared to be looking into space. Trina explained that the system was always comparing the live scan to one taken 3000 years ago, and even a comet would alert the operators. New Ulster was in more danger from space than from anything on the ground. "Now for the rest of the Security Center, how would you like your communications center to be equipped?" The major started to layout the center with the latest technology, and some ideas that she had not even heard of being designed yet. She had been on a commission with Scotland Yard to dream up the ideal communications center, and used some of the ideas from those sessions. Five hours later, the Major wound down and Architect look almost glassy eyed, if that were possible for an AI. Architect turned and retrieved a file folder with the list of equipment and material that would be required to build the dream communications center. The Major was speechless as she accepted the folder. Architect said there were three items that he would have to supply, however she would have to supply the technicians to put it all together. They then turned to holding cells, interrogation rooms, and offices. It did not take long for Colleen to approve the remainder of the building. It was approaching six PM when Michael called an adjournment, and said they would reconvene in two days time.

The six of them went from the meeting directly to supper, taking the Major with them. The question asked by the Major was if they ate the same thing as the troops did. Michael told her if it was good enough for the troops, it was good enough for him, and he may keep eating with the troops. The Major said she hoped he would, as she had never eaten better since she joined the army. Michael asked her if she thought her husband was ready to retire and look for an easier career? The major said Rory, The Lieutenant Colonel, felt he was getting long in the tooth to keep with the younger guys. He would retire in a second if the right job offer came along. Michael told her to have the Colonel to come see him at his earliest convenience.

Darry came in and sat with the group, and Meghan batted her eyes at him, and in her little girl voice said, "Daddy can you get Tressa and me some new toys, pleeeaaassse?" The roar of laughter caused everyone to look at Darry, and see a deep reddening rise from his shirt collar. He accepted the two folder and glanced at them, then whistled and said these are a few expensive toys and hard to get. Meghan then decided to carry it a bit farther, saying "but Daddy, you can get anything." The laughter roared again, especially with Darry's comeback to his daughter "Daddy may not have enough money" and Meghan's response of "but Michael does". As people left the tables to get away from the Meghan and Darry comedy act, there were eight or ten people left, and all of Michael's Advisors. As Darry was looking at the list of equipment, he could not believe what was there, and guessed the cost to be over £200,000,000. He did not know how he was going to buy all this equipment without attracting a lot of attention. The more he thought about it, the more he thought that he needed a broker as a front, because of the restriction as to where some of this equipment could be shipped. Since they had the cargo planes, they could go about anywhere in the world to pick up loads of equipment, however the US government was the largest problem. He thought he would contact Jackie Stewart to see if she could guide him through the maze of government red tape. It was still early enough that he could call her today in the USA. As he headed for the study and his satellite phone, Artur shook his head, saying Darry would not rest until he got some answers on how to obtain the major equipment. When Darry found Jackie's telephone number and dialed it, he thought he had dialed wrong as it was answered Jackie O'Reilly, he apologized and said he was trying to reach Jackie Stewart, and as he was about to hang up he heard you may have her, who are you. Responding, he said he was Darry O'Callaghan that use to live outside Madison, Wisconsin. Jackie laughed and told Darry that he got the right Jackie, but her husband did not think she could keep the Stewart name and be an Irish wife, and had been trying to teach her how to talk with an Irish brogue. Derry asked where her husband claimed his Irish roots to be, and he was told Limerick, Northern Ireland. Darry asked if Jackie and her husband Rory O'Reilly would come for an all expense paid vacation to Ireland, starting on Friday after work? She had enough vacation time to take two months off, and Rory would do anything to return to Ireland. Darry said he had a Gulfstream G III being ferried to him, leaving the USA on Friday, and was sure that it could detour through McLean, Virginia, to pick them up. Jackie said they would wait for information as to what airport to meet them at, but really wanted to know how he purchased a G III, as they were not due to start delivery until mid 1980 and she though the military and purchased the first ten off the assembly line. Darry laughed and said it's who you know. With that, he went to find Flanna and snuggle up close to her in bed.

Erina and Flanna got up early and flew out in the Lear to Killarney, to get a surprise for Colleen. The pretext was to get their husbands together with a potential buyer for their company, and they had to fly out at 5 AM, as that was the only time his plane was available to pick them up. The flight was just over an hour each way, and they did not have to refuel at Killarney, so the turnaround was quick. As they taxied to the private terminal in Killarney, the ground crew met the plane, and as Flanna deplaned she identified the passengers she was looking for and they brought a luggage cart and loaded the cargo hold, then Flanna went in to the terminal and retrieved her passengers. With twelve passengers, the two small children would have to sit on Mom's laps for take off and landing, but was actually not a problem, as they were asleep before they got on the plane and slept all the way back to the island. The plane was met by Paps and Malvina, and the families were taken to the castle. The two Moms asked if there was some place that the two little ones could lie down, as they got up very early and were still sleepy. Malvina snagged a couple of the girls that had been hired to help this morning, to assist with the surprise for Colleen and her two sisters. With the husbands ringed into the plan, all knew they would probably pay dearly for the deception. The families were shown to the dinning room and breakfast service began with fruit and juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.