Preview

Lip and Annie

by jake60

Copyright© 2010 by jake60

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Slow, Caution,

Drama Sex Story: Can Texas Holdem bring two lonely souls together? Or will they lose on life's river card. You've got to know when to hold them....[Sorry, I had to go with the poker flow, but it's not 'the' story.] Note the CAUTION category. It is explained before the story starts.

There are a few poker terms used throughout the story, and if you have no understanding of them, or experience with them, you can visit pokerterms.com for an explanation of each one. There aren't that many; poker is not the primary purpose of the story. Regardless, you may want to check out the reference to Jennifer Tilly though...

Note -- there is reference to violent acts, but they don't occur in the period covered by the story. If you have a very low tolerance level for brief descriptions of sexual sadism you may want to skip this story, or the few paragraphs involved. It forms an integral part of the story, and I don't see how it could be left out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.