Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter: 11 the Beginning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter: 11 the Beginning - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Professor Whirter had called Dragon Queen to tell her of their appointment in two days at Wade Manor. She had gone into a tantrum at the delay in breeding her pets.

"Who is this person to give orders to me?" she yelled. "This Max Roberts was killed and so there is a need for a forceful woman like myself to take his place. With the heroines as my breeding herd of sluts for my pets, no one can stand in my way. I am going to Wade Manor, with or without you, as soon as everything is in readiness." The Professor had agreed and he went to the rendezvous point at the start of the drive up to Wade Manor. As the van with ninja bodyguards passed, the Professor looked at the cold demeanor of Dragon Queen and felt sorry for anyone who tried to stop her. But then Mr. Roberts was alive and if he so ordered, his 16 heroines would make short work of the Dragon Queen and her bodyguard. He fell into the procession behind the semi and followed up the drive.

Max burst into the lounge as Lydia exited the front door to stop their incoming visitors. Waving at the six heroines still there to follow, he went up the steps to the 2nd floor. He waited there for them and gave them whispered instructions. They all approached the first door on the right, Angela's room. Brenda opened it and stepped inside but there was no one there. They went to Yumi's room and again struck out. Apparently all the heroines had led their customer to the Star City heroine's room on the 3rd floor. Max had hoped to capture Ramon and Tony here and the others on the 3rd but it was not to be. He'd have to split his heroines and take all four men at once. He led his women up to the third floor and split them up. Brenda and Tanya would enter Moira's room and act as if they were there to help fuck him and then subdue Tony. Axanna and Summer would do the same with Ramon in Midori's room. Victoria and Isabelle would enter Jessica or Chloe's room and capture McSwain. Max would try to sneak into Ashlyn or Nannette's room and have them subdue the Great Illusionist before he could resist. Axanna opened Midori's door and found her on her back, sucking on Ramon's balls as Yumi sucked on his shaft. Ramon looked to the opening door to see who it was.

"Excuse us Master, but my daughter and I would like to join in on pleasuring you, if that is alright," Axanna said as both she and Summer began to massage their breasts after closing the door. Ramon watched for a moment and motioned them to the bed.

"Specter Girl, strip off your uniform and Green Specter, strip and then I want you to suck your daughter's cunt for me," he ordered.

"Yes Master," they replied and followed orders. As soon as they were nude Summer lay on the bed beside Ramon as her mother then climbed between her legs. By the time Axanna had licked her daughter's cunt several times and started to suck her clit, Summer's hips were thrusting to meet her mother's face. Suddenly Green Specter launched herself over Ramon's body as she said, "Get Him!" Ramon enjoying the two mouths working on his sexual equipment and the show being put on was caught off guard as the four women attacked. Summer quickly sat on his face and ground her cunt on his mouth to stop him from crying out and the two Asians quickly immobilized his arms. Axanna Morgan grabbed some stockings from Midori's drawer and quickly tied him to the bed.

The same scene had played out in Moira's room except Angela was riding Tony as Moira sat in his face. Turning her head to see who had opened the door, she quickly forced herself down harder on his face to prevent his outcry as he was subdued. In Jessica's room McSwain's large cock was plowing Chloe's ass as Jessica sucked Chloe's cunt. The big man looked over his shoulder, but didn't miss a stroke.

"What do you want?" he grunted as he slammed into the ass before him and felt Jessica's tongue brush his cock as she tongued Chloe. Victoria began to massage her breasts as Isabelle pushed her hand into her bottom and stroked her clit.

"Would you like us to help pleasure you, Master?" Isabelle asked as she pushed the bottom down to expose her trimmed pubic hair. She then started a finger sliding in and out of her cunt. "We want some of that oversized cock for ourselves. My pussy is already flowing with juices in anticipation of taking it."

"So, the mighty Mystique Maiden wants Long Rod's rod, huh?" he laughed. "Bring those asses over here and get in line." The two heroines went to each side of McSwain and then Victoria called "Get Him!" and grabbed his arm on her side as Isabelle grabbed the other. Jessica took a moment to realize what was happening and quickly sat up behind him turned around and clapped a hand over his mouth before he could cry out.

"No!" Chloe cried. "I'm so close, leave him alone! I want to cum on this huge cock! Don't stop him now!" The others forced him back onto the bed and out of Chloe's ass. She immediately climbed back on and shoved her ass down around it. Jessica swung a leg over his face and sat, grinding her cunt in and silencing him as Isabelle brought his arm up for her to hold. She quickly got some stockings from a drawer and returned to secure his arms. Then Victoria assisted in securing his legs as Chloe continued to ride to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm so full, he's up in my intestines!" she exclaimed. "Oh I'm re ... read ... I'm ready. OH FUCK, I'M CUMMMMMINNNGG!!!" Chloe collapsed and rolled off McSwain and Isabelle, after taking one look at that 13 inch monster, ripped off her bottoms and rammed it up her cunt.

"Oh my God!!!" she exclaimed as she buried the length through her cervix and into her womb. "This is fucking fantastic! I've never been so full. Fuck me you no good motherfucker, FUCK ME!!!"

Max entered Ashlyn's room to be greeted by the sight of her and her daughter's nude asses facing him as they orally double teamed their customer's cock. Max quickly went to his hands and knees and crawled to the side of the bed.

"Oh ladies, that feels so good, I feel like I'm in heaven," the Great Illusionist moaned. Taking a chance Max raised his head to look. He was right; the Great Illusionists eyes were closed as he enjoyed the sensation of two tongues working his shaft. A hand rested on each of the heads, the mother's blonde and the daughter's auburn. He slowly got to his feet and then threw himself across the older man's chest, trapping his arms flat on the bed under his weight. He quickly clapped a hand over the mouth as he ordered the two women to secure him. Just as their tongues retreated from the shaft it erupted, spurting streams of semen into the air and over his belly. He was quickly tied to the bed and Max led a nude Mrs. Confederate and Southern Girl into the hall to meet a nude Solar Woman and Comet Girl, a dressed Puritan, and then nude Got Gal, Ms Americana, Ebony Avenger and Lady Midnight. Suddenly the nude Green Hornette, Azure Angel, Green Specter and Specter Girl burst into the hall.

Where's Mystique Maiden, err ... ah, Isabelle?" Max asked after a quick head check. His question answered itself as she screamed out her orgasm while riding McSwain's rod. "Everybody downstairs," he ordered and thirteen heroines followed him just in time to see Lydia being forced into the house by two ninjas. Max's slaves quickly attacked and carried the battle back out the door where five other ninja's were starting to offload the semi. Dragon Queen, realizing these women were not under her control and vastly outnumbered her bodyguard force, turned to flee back to her vehicle. Got Gal and Ms Americana both hit her at the same time, Ms Americana flying into her back as Got Gal wrapped her arms around her legs in a flying tackle. Professor Whirter stood aside with an "I knew it would happen" smile on his face as he watched the heroine/slave/whores, take out the seven ninjas and secure Dragon Queen.

Once the Ninjas had been securely tied, Dragon Queen was force-marched into the house and Professor Whirter followed. He saw Max Roberts standing there holding Got Chic and whispering something to her. Got Chic stood there with a look of adoration on her face. She wasn't mad for her punishment, her dereliction of duty could have caused her Master's death, and seeing him alive was enough to erase any bad feelings. She nodded her head at her instructions and left the room.

"Professor, happy to see you, but why now?" Max asked.

"Dragon Queen didn't like her orders to come in two days, so she just came now," the Professor explained. Max had sent Got Chic off for something and when she returned he took the two hypodermics she offered. She took the other four and went out to put the ninjas into lala land.

Max stepped up to Dragon Queen, raised her dress and stabbed the needle into her thigh and injected 3 cc of the relaxant. It was enough to make her drowsy and susceptible to his command to sleep, but not enough to knock her out. Ms Americana and Got Gal eased her onto a sofa as Max climbed to the 3rd floor. He injected each of the four men with 5 cc because of their heavier body weight and had them released from the beds and helped down to the lounge. When all four of his subjects from Delta City were arrayed on a single couch, Max motioned Lydia Summer, Yumi and Midori forward. He motioned Chloe to McSwain and told them to began. All five heroines began to swing medallions as they chanted.

"You will block all sounds but for my voice. You will ignore all sights and watch my pendant as it swings back and forth. You are all getting sleepy, so very sleepy," they chanted in a monotone. He watched the new victims and saw all five sets of eyes moving back and forth, watching the medallions. "Your eyelids are growing heavy and beginning to droop. You will clear all thoughts from your mind. You are so sleepy, so very sleepy. Your eyes cannot stay open and you SLEEP." Five sets of eyes closed and five empty minds awaited their orders. "The only voice you can hear and will obey is that of Master Max," they said and Max stepped forward.

"After I count to five, no one will hear anything until a hand touches your shoulder. When the hand is removed, you will no longer hear again until a hand again touches your shoulder. One, Two, Three, Four, Five" he said. "I want everyone to open their eyes and look left." They all ignored him and kept facing forward, eyes closed. Max motioned the young heroines to positions behind the couches. Lydia touched Ramon's shoulder.

"Ramon do you hear me?" he asked.

"Yes Master," Ramon said.

"You will continue as Mayor of Delta City, under my control. I will tell you what I want done in the city and you will get it implemented, do you understand?" Max asked.

"Yes Master, I will remain Mayor and implement your instructions," Ramon replied and Lydia removed her hand. Summer then touched Tony.

"Tony, do you hear me?" Max asked.

"Yes Master," Tony replied.

"You will continue as Chief of Police and institute any changes I direct in procedures, uniforms or anything else, do you understand?" Max ordered even as he knew what Tony's first order would be. His men needed to be freed.

"Yes Master, I remain Chief of Police, under your direction," Tony said. Summer removed her hand and Yumi touched Dragon Queen.

"Dragon Queen, listen to me," Max commanded.

"Yes Master, what is your wish?" she asked.

"You will order your ninjas to safeguard me. They will act as a shield if someone shoots at me and take the bullet for me. You will continue your research under Professor Whirter. All research will be with Professor Whirter's approval. Furthermore you are in love with Professor Whirter and will be his mistress and lover in addition to your duties as his assistant, do you understand?" Max asked.

"Yes Master, I am Professor Whirter's lover and assistant. All my research will be done under him, with his approval. My ninjas will be assigned your safety," she responded and looked at the Professor and blew him a kiss. Professor Whirter grew red in embarrassment as his cock tented his pants under his lab coat as he thought of her in his bed. Yumi removed her hand and Midori touched the Great Illusionist.

"Great Illusionist, it is now your turn," Max said.

"Yes, Master, what can I do for you?" his former mentor asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.