Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

"I thought you had joined all us nudists," said Amy as she held her plate out for the omelet Mandy had cooked for her.

Feeling her uncle's semen still oozing out of her pussy, Mandy smiled.

"Oh I will later, but I figured that here in the galley it was more appropriate to be dressed."

"I suppose you're right," said Amy, smiling. "I have to admit that if a waiter served me naked on shore I'd be a bit put off."

"There you go," said Mandy brightly.

Neither of them mentioned that the professor was stark naked as she got her food and took it up on deck to eat. Mandy thought it was interesting that most of the other women wore bikini bottoms or some kind of shorts to breakfast, but left their breasts bare. She wondered idly if all those women had semen leaking from them as well.


Mandy finished the dishes and then took fresh sheets to change the linens in the staterooms. When the washer was loaded she stood still and took stock, physically. Sore was the wrong word for what she felt between her legs. Odd was better, but there was an element of mild irritation. She had felt those hot jets blasting into her, and at that moment, knowing that the man she loved was giving her something so precious, it had made her almost crazy happy. She tried to feel the residue of that warmth, but there wasn't really anything there. The insides of her thighs had been slippery, but now it was more towards sticky as his semen dried.

Rather than deal with that directly, she simply went up on deck and dove into the water with her clothes on. Then, once wet, she disrobed and surreptitiously washed out the crotch of her shorts. She swam over to the swim platform and plopped the wet clothes onto it. Then, enjoying the feeling of the water caressing her skin, she alternated between floating and languidly stroking to move in the water.

She yelped as a masked face broke water right next to her. Ted moved the mask up to his forehead and spit out the mouthpiece of his aqualung.

"I know you're off limits," he said, grinning, "but I just had to tell you that you'd make a dynamite mermaid."

"Oh," she said, blushing. She'd completely forgotten there were people under the water who could see her. "Thank you."

"No, thank you!" he said. "Gotta go. Alice is already jealous of you, and if she sees me talking to you she might yell at me."

He swam off, leaving Mandy staring after him. She couldn't believe that Alice ... or any of them, for that matter ... could be jealous of her. She hardly had any boobs, and she had freckles, and she was just a girl. She thought back to what had happened only hours before, and decided she wasn't just a girl any longer. She still felt the same, but she decided she was different. It had happened so quickly, and had been so violently wonderful, that her memories of it were like jigsaw puzzle pieces that she couldn't quite fit together to make a plain picture.

All she could remember with any real clarity was how happy she'd been that it was happening, and how she'd wished it would never end. She watched Ted as he handed his sample bag to Mrs. Jones and levered himself up onto the swim platform. She tried to imagine herself under him and wrinkled her nose. Her feelings on that were crystal clear.

The only man who was going to be doing that to her in the foreseeable future was her Uncle Bob.


Bob felt like he was walking on eggshells all morning. He knew Mandy meant it when she said she was fine, but she was just sixteen, and had no idea how complicated her emotions could be.

At lunch, though, she blew him a kiss and mouthed "I love you," and he saw no evidence of any residual pain or guilt in her eyes. That led him to wondering what was going to be next. He knew, of course, what would be next if she were just some woman he'd started dating. He'd never really dated around, but he was pretty sure what it would be like.

There would be lots and lots of hot, sweaty sex. His penis twitched at the thought.

But she wasn't just some random bimbo. She'd said several times she was curious. Maybe her curiosity had been taken care of. He had certainly showed her how vulnerable a woman could be when she was outweighed two to one and let a man on top of her. Maybe that had suggested the seriousness of the situation, and common sense would prevail.

He noticed she was clothed again at lunch. He'd seen her swimming naked earlier, and she'd stayed naked when she came back on board. He also noticed that, after lunch, she stripped down again, and wondered about that, but couldn't think of a reason she would do that.

It was the last full day of the trip, and things were beginning to wind down. As a result, there were fewer dives in the afternoon and the researchers spent more time packaging up their specimens and getting gear ready to take back to the university.

About three, Amy called for what she termed a siesta. Mike and Susan headed for the zodiac immediately. Bob, Ted, Carol and Alice decided to sunbathe on the swim platform, which was small enough that the women eventually decided to just lie on top of the men.

The adults headed for their stateroom, where there was air conditioning. Bill and Julie followed them, headed for their own stateroom.

Mandy walked up to her uncle, who looked a little flustered. Bob, Ted, Carol and Alice were already writhing, the women obviously riding the men, and no longer seemed to care if the whole world saw them.

"I need to talk to you," said Mandy.

"Of course," said Bob, prepared for the worst.

"In private," said Mandy. "Up on the bridge."

"Sure," said Bob.

He led the way this time, so she wouldn't be climbing ahead of him and he wouldn't be able to see the winking pussy he'd fucked so thoroughly that morning. He waited for her, standing more or less in the center of the bridge. Once she closed the bridge door she turned to him.

"I don't really want to talk," she said.

"What?"

"I just wanted to get you in a private place. I can't believe they do that in public." She glanced at the windows that, if they were approached, would give a bird's eye view of Carol and Alice riding Bob and Ted like they were cowgirls at a bull riding exposition.

"It is a little disturbing," admitted Bob.

Mandy walked up to him, close enough only to touch his chest with her nipples. She swayed to one side and back, just enough to scrape her nipples along a ten inch path.

"I want more," she said.

He started to insist that it was crazy, and wouldn't work out, but she went up on tiptoes and pulled his head down for a kiss. When she broke it she talked briefly.

"I know you're trying to do the right thing," she said. "But what you don't understand is that the right thing, right now, is to do what you did this morning, except slower, and maybe not quite so rough. I loved it, but it happened so fast I can't remember all of it, and I want to be able to remember all of it."

He knew he should resist, but he also knew she would overcome any resistance he could muster.

"You're sure," he said softly.

"I'm really sure," she said, suppressing a smile as she sensed him caving in.

"Damn," he sighed.

She knelt without another word and pulled his gym shorts down to his knees. His underwear followed and, without hesitation, she fisted his cock, pushed the foreskin back off the tip, and then slid her lips over the crown. Her hum of happiness did as much to start the blood racing into his prick as what her mouth was doing, and in what seemed like no time at all she was able to stroke his shaft while sucking at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.