Tiffany

by rache

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Science Fiction Sex Story: When Josh gets a girl for his thirteenth birthday it's like a dream come true, but Tiffany isn't everything she seems to be...or is she?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

" ... but don't you think he's too young for that?" Mom asked and I held my breath waiting for his answer.

"He's going to be thirteen," Dad said. "That's old enough, believe me."

"I don't know," she sighed. "It's a lot of money and..."

"When I was Josh's age, I wanted one more than anything else in the world," he cut her off. "My parents couldn't afford it, but we can. It'll be good for him, you'll see."

"I hope so, John," she agreed reluctantly.

They were quiet for a few minutes, or perhaps talking too softly for me to hear through the wall in my closet. I could barely sit still anyway as I realized they were really going to get me a girl. I couldn't believe Dad had talked Mom into the idea and part of me felt afraid that they'd change their minds. Something would happen and I wouldn't get a girl at all. I'd have to settle for something else, something I didn't really want. I hated waiting.

"Are we going to tell him?" Mom asked. "I mean, let Josh pick the one he wants?"

"No," Dad said. "I want to surprise him. I'll take the afternoon off tomorrow and we can pick one out. Okay?"

"Hmph," she snorted. "Just make sure it's for Josh and not you."

"Me?" He laughed softly. "You don't have to worry, Trish. I've already got the one I want."

"Oh! Hey!" Mom giggled suddenly. I heard their bed squeaking and I knew what they were doing. I didn't need to listen anymore.


"Hey! There he is!" Dad smiled at me as I walked into the kitchen. "Happy birthday, champ!"

"Hi Dad." I smiled and rubbed my eyes.

"Happy birthday, Josh." Mom was right there to give me a hug and kiss my tousled brown hair.

"Thanks Mom," I said, hugging her back.

I looked around and everything looked pretty normal. My breakfast sat on the table waiting for me. Dad held the morning paper, opened to the sports page. Mom had been fixing her morning coffee and she sat down with it.

"What's the matter?" she wondered. "Sit down and eat your breakfast."

"Yeah," I said, but I didn't see my birthday present and it should have been there.

Every birthday since I could remember, my present had been waiting for me as soon as I'd woken up. I wanted to ask about it, but I wasn't sure if I'd like the answer or not. What if they'd changed their minds? What if it turned out that girls cost too much and Dad couldn't afford one? What if they got me something else, like a new bike sitting in the garage or something?

I felt my stomach churn nervously and tried to think positive. Maybe my present hadn't arrived yet. It wasn't like you could just go to the store and buy one, you know. They came by special delivery and the FedEx truck didn't come around at six in the morning, did it? Of course not. My present wouldn't get her until after lunch probably and that made me feel a little better.

"Well, what do you know," Dad said. "They finally put Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame."

"Who?" I asked, reaching for the milk.

"Old baseball player," he explained. "He died about a hundred years ago."

"That's a long time," I said as I poured milk on my Wheaties. "Was he any good?"

"Pretty good, I guess." My dad shrugged and then grinned at me. "Not as good as you though."

"Yeah right!" I grinned back at him.

"That reminds me," Mom said. "When you come home from practice, your uniform goes in the hamper, not on the floor."

"I know," I sighed.

"You're thirteen now," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not gonna like say that all the time now ... Are you?"

"I just might," Mom told me. "Eat your breakfast. You've got school in twenty minutes."

"Awww..." I made a face. "It's my birthday! Do I have to go to school?"

"I'm afraid so, buddy," Dad answered with a glance at his watch. "Just like I have to go to work."

"But you didn't make me go before," I reminded him. They'd always let me stay home on my birthdays.

"Welcome to the big leagues," he said with a smile, but I didn't get it.


I could barely sit still in school and the clock seemed to be running backwards.


"Mom! I'm ho ... oh!" I blinked at the girl standing in the living room.

"Josh?" She smiled at me. "Happy birthday."

I didn't mean to stare, but I couldn't help it and she didn't seem to mind anyway. The girl looked about full grown, like seventeen or even eighteen maybe, with her long legs and large breasts. She wore clothes and everything, but just a short skirt and kind of a stretchy sweater. I could tell she had an awesome body and it went well with her beautiful face. The girls in the commercials were always gorgeous, but I thought this one looked even better. She had hair so blonde it might have been white and blue eyes and a nice smile.

She even had a red bow attached to a wide, red sash that she wore over her shoulder like a beauty queen.

"I'm Tiffany," she said, pursing her lips and tilting her head so that her hair fell across her eyes. "Do you want to unwrap me?"

"Y-Yeah," I said with a hard swallow. "I mean ... Hi, uh ... Tiffany."

"Hi!" She laughed lightly and I felt my cheeks redden. "You're cute, Josh. I think we're going to be friends."

"Me too," I agreed, turning clumsily as I remembered to close the door behind me. I almost tripped over my own feet.

"You don't have to be nervous." Tiffany pulled her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. It shimmered like silk, long and straight and very fine.

"I'm not," I said. "I'm just, um ... Where's my mom anyway?"

"Trish is picking up your birthday cake."

"Oh."

"What do you want to do?"

"I'm supposed to go to baseball practice," I said, glancing at the clock above the fireplace.

"I love baseball," Tiffany said with a smile. "What position do you play?"

"Really?" I smiled too. "Second base mostly, or else shortstop sometimes."

"Can I watch you practice?"

"You wanna watch us practice?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"I want to watch you practice." She nodded. "Why? Is that strange?"

"Kinda," I said. "Maybe. I never heard of a girl who likes baseball."

"I can come to the games though. Right?"

"Yeah. That's cool."

"Okay." Tiffany smiled again. "Do you want to eat something before you go? Trish made a sandwich for you."

"I guess so, but..." I gave her a lop-sided grin. "I might skip practice today."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Oh!" She giggled. "That's a good reason. Should we go in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, um..." I shrugged and when Tiffany turned around I got to see her butt, kind of. Or at least her skirt moving from side to side as I followed her.

I sat on a stool at the breakfast counter while she opened the refrigerator and found the plate Mom had left for me. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some potato chips, and a couple chocolate chip cookies. She always wanted me to eat before I went to baseball practice, but I wasn't feeling very hungry as Tiffany stood on the other side of the counter and leaned on her elbows. She had her hands under her chin and sort of wiggled her hips as she bent over and watched me. Tiffany's eyes were ice blue.

"Do something," I told her, picking at my potato chips.

"Like what?"

"Like ... I dunno." I shrugged.

"Roll over? Play dead?" Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "I'm not a dog, Josh. I don't do tricks."

"I know," I said with a frown. "I didn't mean it like that."

"What did you mean then?"

"Forget it," I sighed. "Sorry."

"It's okay. We have to get used to each other, that's all."

"Do you get mad and everything?"

"Angry? Mmmm ... Not really."

"Oh." I nodded. "What's that mean?"

"I won't ever be angry with you," she told me. "That's what you're asking. Right?"

"Maybe," I said, but I wasn't exactly sure what we were talking about. "Do you want half my sandwich?"

"Okay."

We ate silently for a few minutes while I tried to think of something to say. I'd been so excited earlier, all week long in fact, but now that I had her...

"You're really beautiful," I said, watching Tiffany's tongue lick the corner of her mouth to get some grape jelly that had stuck there.

"Thank you!" She smiled happily. "I'm glad you like me."

"Me too. I mean, uh..." I laughed. "I like you a lot."

"Trish will be home soon."

"What?" I looked at the kitchen clock. "Yeah. Hey, uh ... Tiffany?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you have like ... sex and everything?"

"Ummmm..." She seemed to think about that for a second. "I don't understand."

"Can you have sex?" I asked, clearing my throat and feeling my whole body blushing.

"Of course!" she said with a smile. "I'm not that much different from any other girl."

"Okay."

"Do you want to have sex?" Tiffany asked. "With me?"

"Uh ... Yeah," I replied. "I think so. Yeah."

"Right here? Right now?" She giggled and looked around the kitchen. "We might get caught."

"Can I just look at you first?"

"You are looking at me."

"No, um ... Pull up your sweater," I told her and she removed the red ribbon and bow first, putting it on the counter.

"I'm not wearing a bra, you know." Tiffany pursed her lips and peeled her sweater upward, rolling it inside-out.

Her flat tummy appeared and she had a belly button and everything, a cute one too. Tiffany's waist looked tiny, especially as she lifted her arms and stretched her amazing body. She cocked her hips to the left and her shoulders to the right, forming a graceful S shape as the undersides of her breasts teased me. They were round and heavy, and I held my breath as Tiffany pulled her sweater higher to give me her nipples. The nubs were longer than I expected, fatter too, and I could see tiny goosebumps around them where the skin was dark.

"Do I look alright?" she asked, leaning on the breakfast bar again, now with her sweater rolled up above her naked tits.

She framed them with her forearms as she propped herself up on widespread elbows. Tiffany held her chin with both hands, smiling as I stared at her breasts. The way she bent over at the waist meant that they were hanging down slightly, more than just sitting on her chest, and her nipples pointed downward. They were long and pink and fat, and she just looked ... ripe. I could almost imagine her tits full of milk and I didn't know why I liked that idea, but I did. I wanted to squeeze one and see if anything would squirt out.

"Josh?" She giggled softly as I looked up and found her eyes with mine. We had a brief staring contest and I lost.

"Sorry," I said, muttering the word under my breath.

"For what?" Tiffany asked, losing her smile. "I want you to like me. It's okay. You own me now, remember? I'm your birthday present."

"Josh, are you still here? Oh!" Mom had opened the kitchen door and she stared at Tiffany.

"Yeah!" I grabbed the edge of the counter as I lost my balance and almost fell off the stool.

"Let me help you, Trish." Tiffany didn't even fix her sweater as she hurried across the kitchen. She took a large box out of Mom's arms, my cake, and set it carefully on the table.

"Thank you," Mom said. "You can fix your sweater, Tiffany."

"Alright," she agreed with a smile, pulling it back down without a hint of embarrassment.

"I was just, um ... looking," I said, avoiding Mom's eyes.

"How come you didn't go to practice?"

"I, uh..." I shrugged, glancing at Tiffany and she smiled at me. That wasn't much help.

"Never mind," Mom sighed. "We'll let your father deal with it. Go out to the car, there's a couple more bags out there. Tiffany, do you know how to cook?"

"Of course, Trish," she replied. "Just tell me what you want me to do."


"Oh man! You got one?" Jimmy grinned at me and then stared at Tiffany.

"That's why you skipped practice, huh?" Dave asked, but he didn't need an answer. "She's awesome!"

"What's her name?" Marty wondered. "Does she do stuff?"

"She's not a dog," I told him and Tiffany giggled. "She's a girl. She does girl stuff."

"She's not a real girl," Candice said and shot her a dirty look.

"Shut-up," I told her. "I didn't even invite you."

"I'm Tiffany." She looked at my friends. "I'm happy to meet you."

"Does she do sex stuff?" Marty whispered loudly enough that everyone could hear him.

"You guys are sick," Candice decided, leaving my bedroom in a huff and I didn't try to stop her. She was fourteen and lived next door; my mom had invited all our neighbors.

"I think so," I told Marty. "I didn't really try anything yet."

"Your parents are so cool," Jimmy said. "My dad said I could have one when I turn sixteen or something."

"It sucks to be you!" Dave said with a laugh. "Ow!"

"At least I'm not you!" Jimmy had punched the other boy in the arm and they did that all the time.

"Tell her to take off her clothes," Marty suggested, but I shook my head.

"No way. I'll get in trouble."

"For what?" he asked me with a grin. "That's why you got her!"

"Shut-up," I said and Tiffany only sat on my bed and smiled at us.

"Josh! Come downstairs now," Mom called out. "We're going to cut the cake."

"Coming!" I shouted. "Come on, let's go back downstairs."

My friends were reluctant, having only gotten a two minute look at the best birthday present in the world, but they didn't argue.

"Jeeze! She's beautiful," Jimmy said.

"I bet she knows all kinds of sex stuff!" Marty told us.

"How much do you think she costs?" Dave wondered.

I started pulling the door closed, taking one last look at Tiffany. She sat in her skirt and sweater, with her knees together and hands in her lap. Back straight and smiling, looking entirely perfect.

"Do you want to have some cake?" I asked her.

"Trish told me to wait here," she replied.

"Yeah," I said. "I know, but it's my birthday. She won't get mad."

"I don't want to get you in trouble."

"You won't," I told her, hoping it was true. "You have to do whatever I say anyway ... Right?"

"Hmmm..." Tiffany shrugged. "Within reason."

"Okay, so..." I grinned. "Come downstairs with me."

"Alright, Josh. I will."

I waited for her as she fixed one of the ankle straps on her shoes. I hadn't noticed before, but she even had perfect feet. Her toenails were pink like her fingernails.

"Thank you," Tiffany said softly, pausing at the door and kissing my cheek.

"Um..." I blinked at her and felt warm all over.


"How do you like your present?" Dad asked me later as we sat in the den.

"She's great!" I told him with a huge smile. "This is the best birthday ever!"

"Good," he said with a nod. "Your mom thought you might want a younger one, but I think it's better this way."

"Yeah," I agreed without really understanding him.

"She's not a toy and I didn't want to give you something you'd outgrow in a year or two."

"Oh, yeah. She's, um ... Perfect just like she is."

"Well, if you take care of her she'll last a good twenty or twenty-five years maybe," Dad said. "But I suppose you'll get bored with her long before that."

"What?"

"Just take care of Tiffany and when you want to trade her in or sell her..."

"I'm never gonna sell her, Dad!" I told him. "No way. I'm gonna keep her forever."

"Heh!" He chuckled and took a swallow of his scotch. I drank some of my Coke too.

I knew my dad pretty well by then. He owned his own company and made a lot of money, so he had a very practical attitude. I'd had Tiffany for less than a day and already he'd started thinking about her as numbers. How much she'd cost versus how much she'd be worth after a year or two or five. He liked to talk to me about stuff like that. Depreciation and Market Forces and Investment Capital. Words that didn't make any sense to me, especially as they might apply to Tiffany.

"Someday you'll be running my business," Dad liked to tell me. "You need to see the world in a different way."

"I just wanna play baseball," I'd tell him and he'd get a good chuckle out of that. Probably because he owned a baseball team.

That's not to say we were ridiculously rich. We weren't. The baseball team wasn't a big deal, just a minor league team in the Mariners farm system. Dad loved sports though and someday he wanted to get a real one. We didn't live in a mansion and we didn't have a lot of servants or maids or anything. Mom liked to take care of the cooking and some of the cleaning. We had a service that sent someone around for a few hours everyday, you know, just to dust and vacuum and all that. We had another service to take care of the swimming pool and someone else did the gardening.

We were pretty normal, except now we had Tiffany. Normal, average people didn't own girls, especially not thirteen-year-old boys like me. Girls like Tiffany belonged to men like my dad, but he'd promised she would be all mine. Mom would make sure of that!

"I don't think Mom likes her," I said slowly, watching Dad's face as he thought about that.

"Well, women can be a little funny about this whole business," he said. "They have a gene in their DNA, the Jealous Gene ... Ever heard of that?"

"No!" I grinned at him.

"It's true," he said with a chuckle. "The scientists haven't been able to find it yet, but it's there and your mother's got it."

"Yeah right," I said. "What's it do?"

"Exactly what it sounds like," he told me. "It makes them jealous and so we have to give your mom a little time to get used to having Tiffany around."

"Does she have one too?" I asked. "That jealous thing?"

"Tiffany? I hope not!" Dad grinned. "If she does, it's underdeveloped and dormant and better stay that way or we'll be asking for a refund."

"Really?" Tiffany wasn't underdeveloped anywhere that I could tell.

"The last thing we need is a jealous sixteen year old running around," he said. "They're the worst. You'll find that out when you start dating."

"That would be bad, huh?" I grinned back at him, but mostly I wondered if she was really sixteen.

"Two jealous women under one roof?" He held up his drink. "We'd both be sleeping on the couch by the end of the week."

I laughed at that, but sometimes I didn't understand the things my dad said. He knew it too, but didn't try to explain anything either. I kinda liked that about him, like he trusted me enough to let me figure it out on my own ... even if it took years.

"Anyway, she's yours now and I'm not going to tell you what you can or can't do with Tiffany."

"Okay."

"I'm sure you two will be able to work it out for yourselves," he said. "Your mother and I spent a long time going over the details and..."

"Details?" I asked. "Like what?"

"Her personality mostly," Dad replied with a shrug. "Your mom had some definite ideas, but I think you'll be happy and Tiffany's smart. The more she's with you, the more she'll learn."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said with a smile. "Don't ask me how it all works, but that's what they said. She's the best one they sell, so ... Be careful with her."

"I will."

"And, uh ... Don't let Tiffany run around the house naked anymore. Okay?" Dad cocked an eyebrow.

"She wasn't naked, she was just..."

"Your mom thinks she was naked," he said. "It's that Jealous Gene; women see what they don't want to."

"Oh." I laughed, having no idea what that meant, but I believed him.

"And don't let her catch you two having sex," he said. "It's like, uh ... masturbation, you know?"

"Um..." I felt my face redded.

"Just keep your door closed." He winked at me and looked up suddenly. "Hello Tiffany."

"Hello John," she said with a smile. "Am I interrupting anything?

"Hi!" I smiled at her and glanced at Dad.

"Not at all," he said. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh!" Tiffany giggled. "I was just going to take a shower before bed," she told us, fixing her brilliant eyes on mine. "Would you like to join me, Josh?"

"Uhhh..." I swallowed hard.

"Happy birthday, son." Dad chuckled and finished his drink. "Go ahead and have some fun with her ... and don't do anything I wouldn't do, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed slowly, blushing beneath Tiffany's happy smile as she waited for me.


"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, Josh," Tiffany replied over her shoulder as we went up the stairs.

"Are you really sixteen?"

"Um..." Her face took on a quizzical look that I'd begun to recognize. It meant I'd said something she didn't understand, or asked a question that Tiffany had to think about extra hard.

"I mean, I know you're not really sixteen, but ... Are you supposed to be?"

"I'm supposed to look sixteen years old," she answered. "Is that what you're asking?"

"Yeah."

"Do I look sixteen?" Tiffany had paused and she sucked on her bottom lip as I looked up at her.

"You look incredible," I said truthfully. "I just ... You look sixteen. Yeah."

"Good!" She smiled brightly and started climbing the stairs again. "It would be kind of difficult to change me now. I'll be like this forever."

"I don't want you to change at all," I told her, watching her skirt swishing from side to side.

"You're so sweet!" Tiffany giggled and turned around at the top of the stairs, taking my hands in hers as she walked backwards down the hall.

"Careful," I warned her, just because she had high heels on and that couldn't be easy.

"I'm not worried," she said. "If I fall, you'll catch me."

"Uh ... I'll try," I said with a nervous laugh. Tiffany probably weighed more than I did, being three years older and about five or six inches taller than me.

She stopped suddenly and I walked right into her arms as she let go of my hands. My face went into her sweater before I could stop myself, between her firm breasts, and my arms went instinctively around her waist. She kissed my hair and lowered her mouth to my ear.

"See?" Tiffany whispered. "You caught me, Josh."

"Yeah," I breathed into her sweater, feeling the awesome pressure of her breasts against my cheeks. I felt her tummy against my chest and my hips against her thighs. My dick grew hard the way it does sometimes for no reason at all, but this time I had a great reason.

"So..." she tickled my ear with her lips as she spoke. "What are you going to do with me?"


I sat on my bed, holding Tiffany's hips while she stood between my knees and pulled her sweater upward. My eyes were level with her tummy and I had to lift my chin to see her looking down at me. Her tits were loose and hid her smile, but I knew it was there. Her pink nipples were long and puffy and they seemed to shrink and swell with every breath she took. I'd never seen anything more beautiful in my life than Tiffany and I hadn't even seen all of her yet.

"Unzip my skirt," she said, tossing her sweater carelessly to the floor. "There's a little snap."

"Okay," I breathed.

I found the snap and a delicate zipper, but my fingers felt like clubs and it took me half a minute to get Tiffany's skirt undone. It seemed to fall apart in my fingers, sliding down her legs and leaving the girl standing in only a pair of plain white panties and her shoes. She held my shoulders, giggling as she stepped out of the skirt and kicked it away. Her panties looked like a nylon bikini, very flimsy and tied with small knots on her hips. I couldn't see any part of her sex, but her thighs were soft and creamy. She even had beautiful knees.

"Just untie them," Tiffany told me. "Unwrap me, birthday boy."

She giggled and I laughed nervously, finding the strings with both hands. All I had to do was give them a tiny tug and her panties would fall down all by themselves. I didn't do it right away. I wanted to live in that moment forever. The anticipation felt wonderful, like a living thing wrapped around my gut and squeezing me. Nothing could stop me. Just a little pull and...

Tiffany's bikini fell in the back and in the front a second later as I let the strings go. The crotch seemed to cling to her sex, but then the nylon slipped between her thighs and formed a puddle around her feet. I found myself gazing upon her naked pussy for the first time and I nearly forgot to breathe. She had curling blonde pubic hair at the top of a thin, pink slit that disappeared with the curvature of her vulva. She had a soft pubic mound and tiny dimples where it met her thighs.

"Do you want to kiss me there?" Tiffany asked and I felt her hands sliding from my shoulders up the back of my neck, pulling my face towards her.

I'd never imagined kissing a girl's pussy before and maybe I wouldn't have if she hadn't been urging me to do it. I couldn't refuse her. I didn't even close my eyes when I felt her curly hair tickling my lips. I kissed Tiffany's mound and then the top of her pussy itself, where her clitoris must have been hiding beneath a wrinkle of pink skin. She sighed and played with my hair, scratching at my scalp as I kissed her over and over. I didn't use my tongue or anything; I had no idea what to do, so I just kissed her.

"Lower," she whispered, spreading her legs a bit wider and tilting her hips as I looked up.

Tiffany pulled me so that she could press her pussy down against my mouth and then I did use my tongue. I felt nervous and I had no idea what she might taste like. I suppose I worried that she'd taste like pee or something. I could smell her already, but Tiffany smelled more like soap and baby powder than anything else. That changed as my tentative tongue touched her slit and even split her labia slightly. They were clinging together and seemed dry on the outside, but inside I found her moist and very warm.

She rocked her hips, bending her knees and rubbing her pussy over my open mouth. Once I figured out she didn't taste bad at all, I grew more eager and I started taking longer licks from the bottom of her pussy towards the top. I tried to push my tongue inside her finally, while I held her firm, round butt in my hands. I stiffened my tongue and pushed, but I couldn't get it past her pussy lips. Something was in the way and it turned out to be her virginity.

I didn't really know much about girls and sex, but I'd heard about virgins and how girls have a cherry. I always thought it would be deep inside them, you know? But Tiffany's was right there in the front and it looked more whitish than red, like coral colored, and actually it didn't look like much at all. I licked it though. I kissed her cherry with my lips even, pushing them out and giving my head a tiny shake that made her giggle. I suppose I looked kind of funny doing that, but we both liked it.

Only when I wanted to touch her with my finger did Tiffany stop me.

"Careful," she whispered, drawing a deep breath as I stroked her slit gently. "You have to break it with your cock."

"My what?" I blinked at her and as stupid as it sounds, I hadn't even dared think I could actually fuck her. I couldn't even believe I'd been kissing her down there.

"Do you want me to call it a penis?" she asked with a smile, but sounding serious.

"Um ... Cock is okay," I said and then I laughed just because I felt so completely nervous.

"Good," she agreed. "You have to put your cock in my pussy."

"I do?"

"If you want to break my hymen," Tiffany said with a smile. "I don't want to lose my virginity to your fingers. Okay?"

"Are you sure?" I licked my lips, tasting her oily juices. The more I'd licked her, the wetter she'd gotten. It tasted stronger too, kind of like a weird metallic taste, but different and I sort of liked it.

"Kiss me some more," she whispered. "And then I'll undress you."

"Okay," I agreed, helpless to do anything else.

"I want to cum," she sighed, lifting her left foot and putting it on my bed, shoe and all. "See if you can make me cum, Josh."

That really opened her pussy up for me, having her thighs spread wide with one leg up high. Even though I couldn't get my tongue inside her, I quickly figured out that Tiffany liked having her pussy sucked. I could pinch her labia between my lips and suck on them, even wash them with my tongue as they'd grown longer and a bit fatter. It kind of drove her a little crazy and a couple times I could barely breath as she held my mouth against her vulva and started grinding herself down. My nose was flattened against her soft mound and tickled by her pubic hair. More and more of Tiffany's juices spilled out of her, some in my mouth and a lot down my chin and cheeks, down my neck.

I held onto her butt mostly and Tiffany didn't stop me at all. I couldn't believe how soft and hard she could feel at the same time. She'd clench her butt cheeks and it felt like they were made out of warm marble. Like I'd grabbed a statue's butt instead of a real live girl, but her skin felt like satin. Tiffany's ass was just a little too big for my hands too, but when I got older I knew she'd be the perfect size. I even moved my fingers closer together, until I could slide my finger between her cheeks when she relaxed and when I felt the tender pucker of her butthole I thought for sure she'd stop me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.