Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I was surprised that she didn't let go of me, once we were backstage, she just kept on pulling me by my dick towards her dressing room.

"So, did you have fun!" She asked me, still holding my penis in her hand and looking me in the eyes.

"I can't complain," I said. She smiled at me.

"Well, you better go take a shower," she said and finally let go of me. She pointed at the shower cabin that was in the corner of the room.

When I walked towards the cabin, I noticed that she picked up a nearby towel and wiped her hand clean with it. Well, that's what happens when you grab an oily and semen covered dick.

The shower doors were made from glass. While I took my shower, she was changing clothes. We both kept an eye on each other, and I have to tell you this, I was glad that I wasn't recovered from my previous orgasm yet, because else I surely would have had a hard-on again. When she had gotten out of her outer garments, she showed me her, with lace panties and bra covered, athletic body. She had all the right curves, and I liked what I saw.

By the time I got out of the shower, she was fully dressed again, and she was holding a towel in front of her. I noticed that she wasn't planning to let go of it, so I just shrugged, walked up to her and let her wrap my body in the towel.

While she was drying my body, I noticed that she was smiling. I was surprised by myself, that I let her do this. I was sure that had it been a few hours earlier, I would have been blushing from head to toe by now. Sure, I still felt a little glow on my cheeks, but I didn't feel as bad as I would have before. And the best of all, I felt good with her drying my body like this, it felt nice.

When she was finally done with drying my body, I noticed I was a little erect again. Not much, but just enough to make me look good, I thought.

"I hoped you would like that," she said to my penis.

"Thanks," I answered in its place.

"Did you really volunteer for what you did on stage, or did they pay you to do it?"

This made me chuckle, and I answered, "Well, they didn't pay me, but I also didn't volunteer for it!"

"Huh?! Did they force you then?"

"Not really, I just didn't know what they had planned for me, but I followed them anyway."

"I see," she said, thinking about it. "But you liked it?"

"As strange as it may sound ... Yes, I liked it!"

"Good," she said somewhat relieved.

"Why did you want to know this?" I asked.

"Oh, my dad is the owner of this place ... and ... I didn't know that he had anything planned for today. So, I was a bit surprised when they brought you on stage."

And this time, it was I who was surprised with her answer, because she was a really good singer, and I thought she was just somebody who they had hired. Although, I wasn't sure if a hired performer would have been hands on like she had been with me. This made me wonder about something else, and I asked, "Do you always join in on the fun?"

This made her smile again, and she answered, "No, but I just liked what I saw!"

And the look she gave me, made me blush again. It seemed that I still was shyer than I thought. By the way, if you were wondering how she looked like, well, she had black curly hair going over her shoulders with dark blue eyes. She was smaller than me, but she had a very nice body. Well, like I told you already, I had seen her in her bra and panties while she had changed, so I knew she had a nice body. Breasts that were just big enough for her body, with an ass to die for.

"Well, I can better bring you back to your friends now, or do I need to send somebody for your clothes first!"

"That's a nice offer, but I haven't any clothes with me," I said a little cheeky.

"You don't?"

"Nope!"

"Then?! How did you get here?"

"On foot."

"You walked naked through the streets?!" she said dumbstruck.

"Here we go again," I thought and answered, "Yep!"

"But ... what about the cops?"

That was the question I expected to follow, so I just answered, "It's the cops who made me walk naked in the streets!"

She suddenly started to smile, gave me a look that she understood the situation and asked me, "Did you perhaps overhear what the cops said? Any codes or something like that?"

"Yes! They said something about a code 239 and 707."

Then she really let go and laughed out loud. I just looked puzzled at her. What did she know that I didn't know?

When she stopped laughing, she looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, but do you know what those codes mean?"

"No," I said. I really didn't know anything of those cop codes, so they didn't tell me anything.

"Well, the 239 code stands for 'exhibitionism'. So, they must have caught you naked outside or at least have some proof of you walking around naked. Am I right?"

"Umm ... Yes!" I said reluctantly.

"Thought so, well, code 707 is not a real code. It's their way of telling the other cops that they are going to have some fun with the person they normally had to arrest. Because, 707, written upside down gives you the letter combination 'LOL'."

"Oh, CRAP! Now I get it!" I said when it dawned to me.

She laughed again and then said, "Well, then I have to bring you back outside, just like you are now. I'm sure you must be very popular with your friends right now."

"You know, they aren't even really my friends," I said without thinking.

"They aren't? Then who are they?"

"Just the people who caught me naked in the streets, when I was trying to get home. For some reason, I let them talk me into coming to this place."

Now she laughed so hard that she had to sit down. Thinking about what I had said, well I couldn't help it and had to laugh as well.

When we both were done laughing, she looked at me and said, "Well, do you want me to bring you home, or do you want to go to those friends, that are in fact, strangers to you."

I can't say why, but I said, "I think I can better go back to them, so they know that I'm fine, and I can say my goodbyes to them, I think it's time for me to go home."

I noticed that she liked my answer. She stood up, took me by the hand this time and started to walk in the direction of the stage and the dance floor. When we reached the door, she said, "Don't be a stranger, okay?"

"Okay!" I said.

She then let go of my hand and opened the door for me. I walked past her and before I was out of her reach, she spanked my ass for a last time. I looked behind me and smiled at her. And then she was gone.

I looked in front of me and didn't see Jennie, Amanda or any of the other five girls. What I could see, were a few girls looking in my direction and smiling at me. I could feel my face getting hot again.

Well, I couldn't keep standing here. So, I took a deep breath and started to walk towards those few girls and women looking at me. When I reached them, I had to wiggle my body in between them, and those close to me made sure they had some fun with me. I could feel hands all over my body, even squeezing my ass and dick again.

I must confess, I knew that guys did this sometimes when confronted with a beautiful girl in a similar situation, but I never would have guessed that girls did the same with boys. And for the first time in my life, I could understand how women must feel when we did this to them. Not that it was that bad, but it is in a way somewhat embarrassing. And I was sure, if the setting would have been different, I would have objected about it. But now, after what they had seen, I could understand why they did this. I was just a sex toy for them, somebody who let girls play with him on stage, surely had to be willing to endure the same thing when not on stage anymore.

It took me some time, but I finally managed to get back to Jennie and all the others. My penis was at half-mast by then, but it would take much more to get it fully erect again, I thought.

Jennie and Amanda both flung themselves in my arms and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Thanks for playing along with this," Jennie said, and I could see she really meant it.

"Next time, can you ask first?" I said in a way that she knew that I was teasing her.

She smiled and then said, "So, there will be a next time?"

She was quick on her feet, it seemed. So, I just said, "Maybe, you never know! However, next time, I want you with me on stage ... and not dressed!"

This got me a hug and another kiss, on my mouth, this time. Wow, what is it today with girls, and women, kissing me? This day sure turned out to be one of my best, I never had gotten so much attention before. And I sure had never enjoyed it so much!

However, I was getting tired by now, and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going home now."

She pouted her lip at me, but I said, "Sorry, I'm just too tired."

"I understand," she said. "Well, you know where I live, drop by whenever you want to have some more fun."

"Okay!" I said. Wondering why all those women were throwing themselves at me today.

We then kissed goodbye, on the cheeks this time. And I did the round and said goodbye to all the people in their group. Some of the men gave me a strange look when I let their women place their hands on my hips or hug me. But it seemed they knew that I had no intention of stealing their girlfriends or maybe even their wives from them. Well, I couldn't be sure that anyone of them was married, but they sure were old enough for it.

And then I was off, but I didn't get far. One of the waitresses held me back.

"Hi," she said.

"Hello!"

"The owner wants to give you something," she said. She then held up a disc. "This is a DVD of what you did on stage, so you have a memento of it."

I didn't feel too happy about knowing that I had been recorded on stage, and I think that she saw this, because she quickly said, "Don't worry, this is the only copy. Well, except from the copy his daughter asked for. I hope that this is okay for you?"

"Sure," I said, accepted the DVD and then said, "Well, see ya!"

"Bye," she said and intentionally brushed with her hand along my side.

On my way out, I noticed those five girls that had so much fun with me on stage. When they saw me as well, they came up to me.

One of them asked, "Are you going?"

"Yes, you girls exhausted me, I'm going home."

This made them giggle and then another one asked, "Is it okay if we walk with you?"

I shrugged with my shoulders and said, "Sure."

And so, the girls joined me, and we walked in the direction of the doors, to get out of this place. Before we went out, I finally saw something that I had heard about. In one of the booths to the side of the room, we saw a couple making love. They did it in the open while others were just watching them. None of the people around found it strange and this made me wonder what else would go on around here, later in the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.