On the Beach - Cover

On the Beach

by parabolus

Copyright© 2010 by parabolus

Erotica Sex Story: A naked man emerges from the sea, and walks towards the boy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   .

I see him swimming slowly towards me. He reaches shallow water and stands up, and I see that he is naked.

He is powerfully built, and he walks towards me, his swimming trunks swinging loosely from his left hand, his penis half-erect.

'Hi, ' he says, smiling.

'Hello, ' I reply, smiling shyly in return, trying not to look at his dick.

'Can I join you?'

I nod, and move to make room for him on the beach towel. He sits beside me, and our bare thighs touch briefly. I offer him another towel.

'You can use this if you like.'

He takes it, and as he rubs his body I study him closely. He's maybe forty, forty-five, with broad, muscular shoulders and short brown hair. My eyes drop to his slightly drooping cock, rising from a bush of wet curly hair that extends up over his belly to spread across his chest, and my mouth is suddenly dry.

'How old are you?' he asks.

'Fifteen.'

He touches my cheek, stroking it lightly.

'You look much younger.'

I move closer to him, and now our legs are touching.

His hand caresses my shoulder, and he looks at my groin.

'I like what you're wearing... '

It's just a black pouch, bulging with my growing arousal, and his hand roves down over my chest and belly to cup me briefly, before coming to rest on my thigh, watching my reaction.

I run my tongue over my lips, looking at him daringly.

'Can I kiss you?' he says.

I lean towards him, offering him my lips. My breath is coming faster, and his mouth covers mine.

I slide my arm round his neck, yielding to him. He takes my slender body in his arms. His body is cool and wet as I press myself against him — my skin is hot from the sun, and I feel his hand stroking my back.

His hand moves down to fondle my bottom.

I part my lips to welcome his probing tongue — it hunts for mine, and for a moment I evade him, teasing him, and then they clash together.

He kisses me wetly, hungrily, searchingly. The kiss lasts for a long time, until at last we break apart. I stare into his eyes imploringly.

'Hit me.'

His palm strikes my cheek with a sound like a pistol-shot, knocking my head sideways, and I look at him adoringly.

'Again.'

This time he hits me even harder.

I love him.

He kisses me again, and I wriggle against him.

Then his lips leave mine, and he stares at my face, stroking my cheek again.

I see the effect I'm having on him. My eyelashes are long, almost feminine, and my lips are full and pouting. He runs his finger back and forth across my mouth, and I see the desire in his eyes.

'Sometimes I wear lipstick, ' I whisper. 'And on my nipples, too - my mother likes to see me like that... '

He groans and shivers, and I know that that excites him. He kisses me once more, holding me close.

I feel his erect penis pressing against me.

I gently push him away, and look down at him. His penis is rock-hard, throbbing.

I move down and take it in my hand, its length lying along my palm. It's startlingly white, blue veined, thick, pulsing. I kiss it reverently, fondling it, licking it. I rub it against my cheek lovingly, and kiss it again.

He pulls me up and kisses me. I push my hand between our bodies and grip his dick. I start to slowly slide my hand up and down his shaft.

'Is this what you want, darling?' I murmur.

His answer is to hold me closer and again force his tongue into my mouth.

I rub him, I fondle his testicles, I rub him again.

He kisses me feverishly, and I rub him faster, squirming against him.

Suddenly he gasps, and I feel his semen begin to spurt as I rub him frantically. He sinks his teeth into my bottom lip, and I taste blood.

I keep rubbing him as his cock starts to soften. He releases me, breathing heavily, and looks down at himself. His thick, creamy semen had spurted over his belly and chest.

'Lick it off, ' he rasps.

I eagerly begin licking him, tasting him, loving the feel of his skin against my tongue. Some of his semen is on my body too, and I smear it over me with my hand, then lick my palm, staring into his eyes, knowing that it excites him to watch me.

He props himself up on one elbow, and runs his hand over my smooth chest and belly, slips it round to caress my bottom. Then he hooks his fingers in my pouch and gently pushes it down.

I lift my hips, helping him to remove it completely — I want to be naked for him, defenceless.

'You're beautiful, ' he says, fondling me, and I flush with pleasure.

I lie back, surrendering myself, offering myself to him.

He kisses my body, sucks my nipples, bites me, licks me. He returns to my nipples, licking and sucking them, making them stiffen, tugs at them gently with his teeth.

He takes my cock in his mouth and starts sucking me.

He sucks me expertly, one hand rubbing my shaft and the other lightly squeezing my balls.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.