Polly Likes Her New Pussy

by SplendidSpunk

Copyright© 2010 by SplendidSpunk

Romantic Sex Story: Young bi-girl has first time with another woman

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I am just another twenty something girl living her life in Portsmouth. Life here is probably typical of most places its always who you hang with that matters. I have lots of friends and am usually busy most nights hanging at the pub with my mates, enjoying a glass or two just passing the time as best as we can. On those nights when I stay at home I tend to end up getting to know myself a bit more. I have to admit that even on nights coming in late from the pub I tend to take some time with myself too. The night table next to my bed holds many of my 'other ' friends, friends I've come to know real well.

I should admit that I am a bit of an exhibitionist in that I frequently post photos of myself, naked to the Internet. I enjoy knowing that guys and even some girls out there are thinking about me in that way. In one of those photos I am naked with my legs spread and my smooth shaved pussy is entertaining one of my dearest friends, my purple vibrator. If you look closely you can see how wet I am as I plunge that vibrating cock into my own puss.

When I entertain my night table friends I think of various sex partners and lately I've been thinking about women almost as often as I think about guys. In those moments I imagine my purple vibrator is in her hands as I stare up at her tits bouncing above me. I dream about reaching up and touching her there, maybe even tasting her swollen erect nipples as she moves that vibrator faster, bringing me the relief I seek. I'm not sure I could ever do that, but on those nights when I conjure her up I cum hard.

I went to the pub last night looking to see if any of my mates were there and the place was almost empty. As I sat and ordered a glass I looked about and saw mostly older guys and their wives, none of my friends were there. I decided to take my time with my drink and see if any of my friends made it and if not? Well there was the night table and I knew those friends would be there.

I'd polished off maybe half of my brew when someone asked if she could join me. I looked up at a woman with long blonde hair holding two glasses.

"I thought you could use another and some conversation."

She said as she smiled down at me.

"Sure, I was just hoping some of my friends might come in but I'd love some company. Please sit. Thanks for the drink, my names Polly."

"Call me Jolie! I'm new to the area and was getting tired of fending off the married guys here. I figured if I joined you I'd get some relief."

"There all harmless but you are a pretty girl and its gets them thinking, you know?"

"Thanks for the 'pretty girl' comment and I know the guys are just being guys but all the same I'd rather not have to pretend to be so nice, I just wanted to relax and enjoy a drink or two. I confess you looked very interesting sitting here. A pretty young girl sitting all alone I guess I figured you'd been stood up and might enjoy some company."

So my evening took a different path and I must admit I enjoyed talking with Jolie. I also enjoyed wondering what she looked like naked but hadn't the guts to push my fantasy. Instead we talked about everything else. I learned where she worked, that she was single, that she came from London a few months before. I told her I was single that I lived alone and that this was my home pub and that I was usually among a bunch of mates, but that tonight none of them had showed.

We laughed at silly jokes and told each other stories about our lives. In the short time we were talking I felt as though I'd known Jolie her whole life, felt very comfortable with her and it seemed she was too. We'd each had another, my treat and were just about done when Jolie said.

"I know we just met, but I'm getting tired of the chairs here and I've got some great wine at home, would you like to pop up and share it with me? We can watch the tube or listen to music and I might even have some grub I can fix up to nosh on. Interested?"

Stunned by her offer, as I was just about to make the same offer I nodded and said.

"I'd love to. Let's finish up and go."

She downed the remaining third of her glass and seeing her do that I did as well, chugging the bottom half of mine then setting off with her. As we went to cross the street she grabbed my hand as we ran across avoiding traffic then giggling when we made it to the sidewalk. When she dropped my hand I felt it and wished she hadn't. I was also busy trying to convince myself to push this and see my fantasy through but at the same time I was afraid to scare her away. She led me through the main door then dashed up the steps with me behind. As we trudged up the stairs to her third floor flat I could not help but notice her well muscled legs as then pushed her trim body a few steps ahead of me.

At her door I stood behind her inhaling her musky scent as she worked the keys to open the door. She pushed it open and then dramatically bowed me into her place. It was a lot like mine, a simple one bedroom, I thought with a small living area, a tiny kitchen and what I guessed was a bedroom and bath. Telling me to sit on her couch she went to the kitchen and dug out her wine and a couple of glasses, hollering back at me.

"Turn on the telly or the music whatever you prefer while I get us something to snack on."

I decided on music and powered up her stereo finding she had it set to a station that played some soft quiet tunes. I figured we'd be talking a lot and so I left that station on to provide a nice quiet background. When Jolie returned with the wine and snacks she put it all on the table in front of the couch then plopped down next to me.

"I hope you like red, its good. Here try this."

Handing me a glass or red wine I sipped it then said.

"This is good, and yes I love red wine."

Once again we fell into easy conversation as we sipped our wine and nibbled on the cheese and crackers she's set out. At one point we both found a particular story she's told so funny we collapsed in one another's arms laughing hysterically. As my own laughter died down I gave her a quick hug then pulled back. Jolie looked into my eyes at that moment and tightened her embrace pulling her face close to mine.

"I'm sorry if this is wrong but."

She planted her lips on mine and startled I froze. She stopped quickly and stammered.

"Sorry mate, I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me."

I stared at Jolie for a moment then reached for her and said.

"No, don't apologize for anything except maybe stopping so soon.'

I put my lips to hers afraid of what I was doing only knowing that her kiss was wonderful and I wanted more. I had not committed to anything but the kiss, I was still not sure about living out this fantasy but as her tongue danced with mine I felt my whole body relax and melt into hers. I could feel her heart beating against me as we lingered over that kiss. When we finally came up for air, I instinctively put my lips to her neck and nuzzled her just below her ear, then took her earlobe in my mouth and sucked it lightly. Releasing the lobe I slid my tongue around her ear, outlining it before blowing lightly into her ear then breathlessly saying.

"I like how you feel in my arms, Jolie."

Nodding into my shoulder Jolie slipped her hands down my back and placed them on my ass. Pulling my body up and into her as she once again locked her soft pink lips on mine. I was getting dizzy and my body was churning inside as I fought my fears and tried to just enjoy everything. Jolie's lips left mine and worked their way down over my chin and onto my neck, kissing and nipping at my tender flesh as her hand kneaded my ass. I was losing more and more control as her tongue slid down my chest and the teeth nipped at the tops of my breast. As if they had a mind of their own my hands went to Jolie's ass and squeezed and kneaded her ass through the material of her skirt. When my hands slid up under the back of her skirt and my fingers met her warm flesh it was like an electric shock danced up my arms and I arched my back as Jolie placed her mouth over my left tit and sucked it through my cotton blouse.

All pretenses ended for me and I feverishly pulled and tugged first at Jolie's skirt then at her blouse wanting her naked. Unclasping her bra I watched as her tits spilled out before my eyes, her nipples erect and pointing at me as I lowered my mouth and sucked first one then the other. Jolie had been as industrious as I was and soon the two of had shed all our clothes and were locked together on the couch seeking secrets from one another's body. Jolie lifted her mouth from my tit and said.

"Come to my bed Polly, I need you."

She took my hand and we walked together into her room then onto her bed. We kissed each other and let our hands gently roam as we did. I cupped her tit with my hand and rolled her nipple back and forth feeling the hardness of it as I did. I slipped my leg between hers and pushed my thigh up into her wet pussy and she slowly began riding my thigh. Soft moans escaped the two of us as we both explored trying to learn what we liked and what our partner liked. I gathered up my courage and slowly kissed my way down Jolie's sculpted body hurrying in my course, giving scant attention to her tits as I was too scared to stop, wanting to taste her, wanting to slip my tongue into her wet box. I knew if I lingered I stood a chance of changing my mind so I kissed my way down but did not linger.

As I neared the junction of her legs she opened them, revealing her jewel to me slowly. I stopped and watched as her labia opened giving me a glimpse of her cunt. I looked at the moisture gathered already on her pussy and stuck my tongue out, gently touching her labia. As her taste entered my senses I became a bit more active, licking all around her wet hole, playing with her clit as it engorged and swelled under my touch. Positioning myself between her legs I ate her. I was not at all bothered and truly enjoyed the taste of her pussy, my tongue at times pushing as deep as it could into her at other times caressing her labia before taking her erect clit between my lips and sucking it deep into my mouth. Hearing Jolie groan as I did these things to her turned me on and I felt my own orgasm mounting inside me as her pussy began to rock under my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.