Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 17: Stretched

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Stretched - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

About a week after first putting the NOI into her, Hugo said after they were undressed for bed, "Take out the NOI tonight; you should be stretched enough by now."

Helen had been determined to show herself to Hugo only as a sophisticated young lady, especially as he said he didn't want the artificially childish behaviour that Karl liked, so she was mortified to find that she was blushing all over at the thought, and so she went towards the sleepingroom door.

"Where are you going?" asked Hugo.

"To take the NOI out," she replied.

"Do it here," said Hugo, enjoying her embarrassment, "I'll watch."

Despite the offer he made when it was first put in, he had not helped her with it and it had taken several attempts and some pain for her to become adept at fitting and removing it, but they had all been done strictly in private. This made her more than a little nervous and she couldn't get the NOI out until Hugo came over to help.

He couldn't help teasing her a little and made her stand, legs apart, by the side of the bed and lean forwards until her head was resting on the bed. That put her arse high in the air with the NOI and its butt plate sticking up like a stumpy tail. Hugo wiggled it experimentally, and Helen realised that he was trying to humiliate her and make her blush. Of course, this succeeded and she was bright red all over by the time he finally pulled it all the way out. However, she also felt excited and Hugo noticed her cunt lips were all wet.

Holding her in that position with one hand, he dipped three fingers in her cunt, which made her moan with pleasure and then lubricated her anus with the love juice on his fingers, slipping three and then four fingers into her and twisting them round until she relaxed.

Holding her hips firmly with both hands he drove his huge prick firmly into her arse. The head slipped in past the sphincter and then she tightened on him involuntarily and tried to expel it. Hugo waited a few seconds, holding her firmly on place and then slammed forwards with all his weight, ramming his enormous weapon deep into her bowels.

Helen screamed at the pain of his entry, but then a wonderful feeling of peace and acceptance flowed through her. It was natural to her that a huge and powerful man like Hugo should dominate her and fill her and lie on her like this. She had been made to be mastered like this. As Hugo slipped one hand under her and thrust his thumb in her cunt while he played with her love bud and moved his prick rhythmically in and out of her, Helen was overcome with a climactic orgasm such as she had never known and passed out from the sheer ecstasy of it.


The next morning as they rose she was extremely stiff, especially in her hips, and her rear passage was very sore, but the afterglow of her magnificent orgasm was still lingering in her mind.

Suddenly she knew what she had to do; she dropped at Hugo's feet and devoutly kissed first one foot and then the other, looked up adoringly and said, with total honesty, "Thank you, Master. That was the most important experience of my life. I am now entirely yours and can never give myself to another man in the same way. I don't mean my body, I mean my whole being. You can let any man you like have my body, for you have my soul."

Hugo lifted her gently up and smiled. "I cannot give you to anyone; you belong to Karl and you are only lent to me," he reminded her.

"You could change that, if you wanted. I could never be right for any other man."

"Don't be a silly girl. You loved being fucked up the arse by a prick the size of mine and nobody else's will feel big enough after that. All that about soul is just your hormones talking in the afterglow of a good fucking. When twenty or thirty other men have been up your arse you won't even remember me," said Hugo unkindly.

The last thing he wanted was this child getting all moony about him. She would become so boring. Leaving her in her own room the next night and only using her mouth the night after that would be long enough to allow her arse to recover, Hugo estimated; then he could have that beautiful tight young arse around his prick again. The trouble was, when they started out really tight, they went too slack in a matter of weeks, then they had to go because they couldn't really control their bowels any more, and Dina would complain about the amount of laundry there was.

However, these plans didn't quite work out, because Helen annoyed him by bursting into the study late on the second afternoon and demanding that he join her for a siesta. Since this interrupted his train of thought and could not be ignored, he put her over his knee there and then and gave her a sound smacking. Halfway through the punishment, he realised that she was dripping wet and he had a hard on like a small oak tree.

He tipped her on her back on his desk and looked at the vision of pink slippery membranes waiting for him.

Quickly slipping out of his overalls, he plunged his aching prick deep into her cunt with all the gusto of a virile man who hasn't had sex for a couple of days. Settling down to pump in and out in a fast rhythm, he was even more encouraged to hear her little cries of pleasure each time the end of his shaft hit the mouth of her womb.

When he eased off slightly to avoid coming too quickly, Helen mewed in frustration and than urged him, "Faster, deeper, split me, fill me, aaaaarrrgggh!" and it tipped him over into loosing a fountain of come deep in her body.

As he lifted himself off her, he realised that it had all been too exciting for her and she had passed out again.

Calling Dina in, he said, "Take her away, Dina, and clean her up. Then give her half-a-dozen with a paddle for interrupting me. At least if she gets randy again while you're doing it, it won't disturb me."

Dina, realising that Helen had recovered from her fainting, but had fallen into the deep sleep which comes of sudden exhaustion, took her upstairs to the cleansingroom and dumped her in a bath of cold water, which woke her up suddenly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.