Helen - Space Slave - Cover

Helen - Space Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Surprise

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Surprise - Helen's forced transformation between her eighteenth and nineteenth birthdays from a prim and proper virgin office worker in a crowded Earth of AD2123 to an eager submissive whore in a miners' brothel on a distant planet is chronicled with loving detail. This is the first of the "Space" trilogy about the interconnected lives of five women, each of which will be complete on its own; if you have never read any of them try this one first.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   Robot   Post Apocalypse   Space   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Next morning after breakfast, as Helen had expected, Karl turned to Frank and said, "Put Helen up."

As she had anticipated, last night's failure to please Karl meant a formal punishment and she was soon stripped and hanging from the wall.

What surprised all three of Helen, Paula and Frank was that Karl gave the paddle to Paula and said, "Twelve. Rough side," and then left the room to go to work. That meant that Paula could do more or less what she liked to Helen with only Frank to restrain her. Paula and Frank were deep in whispered conversation for a few moments and then Paula came over to where Helen was hanging on the wall ready for her beating.

Splat!

"One," said Helen, determined to take her punishment as stoically as she could; that rough side really hurt. Worse, with Paula doing the punishing, she knew there could be no question of sexual arousal, as there would have been if her torturer were a man.

Splat! A short scream was wrenched from Helen, and then she bit her lip to avoid giving any more satisfaction to Paula.

"Two."

Splat! No sound at all this time. Helen realised that the various punishments and whippings she had received in the last few days meant that she was getting used to it and could take more pain.

"Three."

Paula came closer and stroked the burning arse cheeks tenderly. "Mmmmm, I love your arse curves," she said, shocking Helen deeply. "I don't suppose you've ever had a woman, have you?" asked Paula.

"No," replied Helen frostily.

Paula's hand slid beneath Helen's arse and into the crack of her cunt, where her knowing fingers in and around the entrance and the love bud made Helen moan slightly and brought back memories of Colin doing the same thing. Helen found her legs trying to open wider and her body seeking the tantalising fingers, and was horrified to think that this was for a woman!

"Helen, I'll make a deal with you," offered Paula.

"What deal?" asked Helen, thinking that she didn't have much chance of disagreeing, strung up for Paula to punish.

"If you will agree to work hard on Karl, and keep him happy and stop him from splitting me and Frank up, I'll go easy on this punishment and stop trying to make trouble. What do you say?"

Helen considered this and asked, "Why?"

"I like Frank and he likes me. It was a real change last night to fuck a man because I want him for himself, and not just for what he can do for me, or because he'll beat me or starve me if I don't, even if it was interrupted."

"Won't Karl notice I'm not marked?" asked Helen, with a practical turn of mind.

"No, I hit you hard enough in those three to show most of what he'll expect. One more will do," came the good-news, bad-news reply.

Splat! Paula added that fourth one, which she both considered necessary and enjoyed doing to a hated and feared rival anyway, deals notwithstanding, without warning and Helen gave an involuntary scream, mostly because it was so unexpected.

Splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat. Eight more strokes of the paddle, none hard, but all hard enough to hurt a little, followed quickly.

"There you are, now we can both honestly say I hit you twelve times with the paddle, rough side on," explained Paula, "so we don't have to invent anything."

As Frank let her down from the wall and handed her her tunic, Helen looked him straight in the face and said, "Thanks, Frank. I thought you were a good man, even when you made me ... suck your..."

"He will still want that from you, as well as my mouth, cunt and arse, if I know my Frank," Paula chimed in cheerfully, "You can do it here and now to say 'thank you' to him. And you can let me watch as my reward; I love watching people fucking or sucking. After all you watched him start to fuck me last night, and you saw me covered in his come when I came upstairs to calm Karl down after your utter failure."

Helen remembered the screams coming from Karl's room soon after Paula went in and stopped herself defending her actions. She quickly dropped to her knees in front of Frank. He took his prick out of his trousers, but Helen stood up. "No," she said, "Both of us naked."

Frank nodded his agreement and he quickly undressed; Helen, of course, had been on the wall naked for her punishment.

"This is to make it good for you, Paula," said Helen, "You wouldn't be able to see properly if our clothes were in the way."

Paula thought for a second and then stripped herself. Seeing Helen look puzzled she explained, "Frank can't fuck you, and I'm not wasting a good come down your throat. When he gets to the point you get out of the way and my cunt gets the benefit of your work."

In spite of what she still thought of as the crudity of Paula's language, Helen took her point. She didn't want to swallow, but Paula wanted Frank filling her as often as he could manage it.

As she sucked and stroked on his prick, Frank asked, "Have you done this with Karl yet?"

"No, I only licked it clean after he came in my... " Helen broke off and looked up at Frank, "Why do you ask?"

"Because he will be angry if you can't cope with him," was the mysterious reply.

"How do you mean?" asked Helen, thoroughly lost.

"He has, as I'm sure you know, a long thin prick," explained Frank, "and he likes to put it right down your throat. If that makes you gag and choke, he'll be angry. If you bite his prick, even accidentally, he'll go completely berserk."

"How do I take it down my throat?" asked Helen, with some distaste, but determined not to be punished any more than necessary.

"Paula can explain," answered Frank, "Now concentrate on me. Pull the foreskin back and lick the head ... that's right ... mmmmm ... aaagggh ... oh, I'm..."

Suddenly Paula lunged across Helen and knocked Frank over and leapt on him, impaling herself and riding his prick with evident enjoyment. Helen would have liked to leave them in privacy for this, but unfortunately Frank's legs were entangled with hers and she couldn't escape.

Eventually the two lovers parted and Helen could go up to her room for a shower and the day went on as usual.


That night Karl took Helen up to bed, to the obvious relief of Frank and Paula, though he didn't seem to notice or care what they thought about it. In his room he pressed Helen to the floor and pushed his still droopy prick in her mouth. It went in easily in spite of its length because it could still bend and his hairy sac was tapping against Helen's chin. It was also just under her nose, and Helen thought that Karl should shower more often.

"You are useless at this, you know?" asked Karl.

Helen, with her mouth full, didn't reply. Suddenly a stinging slap knocked her head to one side and Karl's cock fell out of her mouth; if anything it was even droopier now than before.

"Paula," yelled Karl, and the sound of running feet on the stairs quickly followed.

As she came into the sleepingroom, Paula was stripping off her dress and she rushed over to Karl and started to fondle his prick. Helen made to leave the room, thinking of tomorrow's inevitable punishment. Karl would sell her for sure now.

"You stay where you are," snapped Karl, "You can sit on that chair all night and learn how a real woman reacts to a real man."

Paula went through a whole routine with which Karl was obviously familiar to both of them. First she knelt and sucked and swallowed his prick, and then when it was really hard, but before he could come, she jumped up and ran to the other side of the bed in a mock attempt to escape. Karl charged after her, 'caught' her and grabbed her, throwing her on the bed.

He then spanked her, half a dozen quick slaps. Helen thought it wasn't a very hard spanking but Paula screamed as though she was being half killed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.