Still Going Both Ways - Cover

Still Going Both Ways

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The masculine bi-guy Dean is still doing the AC/DC thing with both girls and boys. As he enters his Junior year (3rd year) at the university he becomes involved in more sports than he wants but finds sexy distractions along the way. This is a sex story about omni-sexual people. Come on, live a little wild. Sneak a peek and read it one handed, it'll be fantasy fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Eeny, meeny, miney, moe ... my mother told me to pick the very best one, and that is Y-O-U.

Go ahead, choose one; you only have to choose between two. How hard can that be?

I was laying back after ball practice thinking of my choices in life and what I should choose. This was the beginning of my junior year at the university. So, did I have to choose now? But this thing with girls was beginning to want to take shape. It was trying to become permanent, a real relationship. Did I want a permanent relationship — at my age?

Come on, at twenty is a guy really mature enough to enter into a permanent relationship?

Oh yeah, the choice. It wasn't between the three women in my life. There was Jill, the crazy lady with a seemingly unquenchable hunger for sex, sex, and more sex. She liked women. She really liked women, and loved to dive face first between a female's legs. She seemed to be able to find and pick up women who also liked women, without effort.

Jill was so good at pleasing women that she had a growth on her hip that was really another person named Mary. Mary loved the hell out of Jill, and wanted to be under, next to, or on top of her every second she could.

There was another person that was just as near a growth as Mary. That was Courtney. Courtney was a super intelligent young lady who was a total scatterbrain. She needed to be told to open a door before trying to enter. She was really smart, but you know what I mean. The babe just didn't put all the pegs in the right holes. Courtney was also rich, or had a rich family, or something like that. She had money and credit cards, but never used them. She lived as frugally as the rest of us.

The common bond between the three was softball, softball and pussy. The three were big time pussy eater, carpet munchers, crotch divers; you know, into other girls. The three were really good ball players. Courtney was a six foot, voluptuous, two hundred pound blond with all the right parts protruding where they should. But guys forgot she was an athlete. She worked out daily and had the muscles to prove it. Too many guys tried to be forceful with her because of her blond demeanor. She would react physically, and they would be lying on the floor moaning. At six foot, she was a gorgeous blond who actually acted like the proverbial blond but, at the same time, she was unbelievably intelligent and could solve a calculus problem while helping someone with analytic geometry, and editing an English lit paper, all at the same time.

Courtney's claim to fame on the softball diamond was her ability to pitch at ninety miles an hour. She could underhand pitch a curve ball that would bend a foot inside or outside depending on how she threw it. She had a change up that had you swinging so far in advance the batter was already standing for the next pitch before the ball hit the catcher's mitt.

That's where Mary usually was. Mary was a catcher, right fielder, and sometime first baseman, or is that base-woman. She had an arm that was really good but, most of all, balls just didn't get by Mary when she was catching. She didn't have to worry about balls from Courtney, as those were almost all right over the plate, above the knees and below the nipples.

Now, Mary wasn't bad looking, but she wasn't a knockout either. Get her out of her clothes, and she was hot. Her body was sort of squared off. The way she dressed didn't put much shape in her appearance; like I said — kind of squared off. Mary had a sweet face and usually had a smile. If you looked at her sideways, you noticed she wasn't that thick, and she had tits. From the front, she had broader hips and shoulders than normal and just looked square.

Then, there was Jill. Five seven or so, and built slim and sleek. She had sensitive upper chest protrusions, but not big — you know, tits that try hard to fill an A cup. Because of her build, Jill rarely wore a bra, except to hide her rather large nipples. Jill was smart and intelligent, but she was a ball player. Jill could play every position on the field, and did sometimes to fill in. She was an unbelievable short stop with a great range and a rifle arm. She had baseball, or rather softball, sense. She knew what to do on the field, and was constantly directing the players — encouraging them during practice and a game.

I mentioned that Jill had this sex problem, right? She was as close to a sex addict as you'll find in a woman. She wanted to be sexing with women non-stop, but she also wanted to have a dick in her mouth or pussy at the same time. Something happened to her and her brother along the way, as her brother had the physical size Jill didn't.

Dan was about eleven months older than Jill, but was six four and weighed about two thirty. He could play ball, but his scholarship was for football. The guy loved the offensive line, but the coaches had him at running back, tight end, and the defensive coach thought he made a great defensive end, and or line backer. Dan was a good football player, and didn't care where he played as long as he was playing.

Dan was about the same as Jill — as near a sex addict as you will find. The two must have discovered sex together, as Jill loved to suck the juices out of Dan, and he loved to suck the juices out of Jill. They fucked each other silly until Dan and I met and he introduced me to Jill so she could turn her attention to someone else, or at least another guy besides him. He had a steady girlfriend that was as much into sex as he was, and she wanted all she could get.

Now, that's where we started; you know — eeny, meeny, miney, moe. The two choices — pussy or dick? I love dick as much as I love pussy. I had sisters who used to teach me all about pussy, as well as brothers that kept my interest up in dick. I have some friends that are still playing with each other's dicks but, back in our early teens, we played together, drinking each other's cum as if it were cherry Coke instead of cherry cum.

Dan had an older brother and friends similar to mine that loved dick as much as I do. That's how we met, and he decided I would be a good match for his sister. That was when Jill and I were freshman, and he was a sophomore.

Jill and I clicked, or would that be fucked and sucked, but she came with the growth called Mary, and then, somehow, the second growth called Courtney came along. Dan was mixed up with Gloria, another senior softball pitcher, but also a basketball team first five player with a love of both pussy and dick. So, there were multiple combinations, except for Dan and I, because we just had to be more careful than girls. Lots of guys like to play with guys, but that's the problem. They are indiscriminate and don't protect themselves like they should with strangers. The other problem is the ever present homophobe who probably dreams of getting or giving some head with another guy, but never will, so gets angry about others who do.

Dan and I had a few guys we trusted to keep clean, so we did have some choices for sucking and fucking. But, if you're a sex addict, is there ever enough?

Like I said before, I was lying in my bed, thinking of my choices in life and wondering if some of the things that were being proposed were a good idea. You see, Courtney wanted to get an off-campus apartment. That could be a problem because of our diets and, of course, spare time, as we would be commuting to campus and competing for parking places. Courtney, Jill, Mary, and now Gloria, were hunting for a place at that very minute, knowing that I wasn't all that hot about moving out of the dorm.

The new dorm rules of last year just about made the place into a 'hook-up heaven' with the new adult rules. Men and women were mixed on floors, with the exception of one floor for only men and one floor for only women. Surprisingly, there were more open beds on the women only floor than on the men only floor. Anyway, it was okay that men and women could visit each other twenty-four seven on the mixed floors. Which meant that if a couple wanted to sack out together, go for it as long as the roommate didn't object.

Then, there were the showers — Co-ed showers with a couple of private shower areas for those who were bashful. The sink area was co-ed, but the toilet facilities were still private.

In this athletic dorm, the top two floors were for upper class-men and women. The advantage was private bathrooms. That was a real bonus, except that the room occupants had to keep the bathroom clean on their own. Dan was getting a room with a private bath, but I wasn't this year. Gloria was getting one too, but you could bet that Dan and Gloria would be together most nights. Of course, they would also be joined by other males and females to augment the perverted sex lives they both enjoyed.

I was wearing some running shorts and a T-shirt when Dan stopped in to see me. He was dressed like I was, just having finished an intense football practice. He flopped down at the foot of my bed, and asked, "What do you think about this apartment thing? Gloria thinks it would be cool for you guys, and we would like to come visit often."

"I don't know, Dan. If it's very far off campus, we would have to drive and, the way classes are always mix-and-match, we would end up spending a lot of time in the cafeteria waiting for our next class or practice. There wouldn't be any running back to the room for a forgotten paper or book, or a quickie for lunch, if you know what I mean."

"That's true," he said, "put like that it doesn't sound so appealing."

"The other thing is that this would be shacking up with three women. Now, a lot of guys would think they died and went to heaven, but with those three, I might be asleep most nights by the time they finished with each other. I went through that this summer. Those three can eat each other for hours. By the time they crave dick, I'm asleep. When we played together and I could be fucking one while she's eating another, and so on, that was good, but for the most part, three women is a crowd of women with not much room for a dick."

"I can see how that could happen," Dan agreed. "At least, around the dorm there is a chance to hook up with a guy or another pussy that's hot for dick. I've seen guys just hang around the shower showing a semi-hard on and waiting to get picked up. It's just a hook up, but it's a load off any way you look at it."

I sat up and reached under Dan's shorts to confirm he was sans jock or jockey shorts. He grinned and became instantly hard. "Thinking what I'm thinking, Stud? My sis not taking care of you?"

I smiled at Dan and said, "The three girls are some hot stuff, but I crave some dick too, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, and there hasn't been much dick around for me lately," Dan said. "I was hoping we could get together here soon. Lock the door, and let me suck a load out of you. I've been dying for some hot cum straight from the pipe."

In seconds, we were bare and reversed on the bed with our dicks in each other's mouths. We were both really primed and were drooling pre-cum rapidly. After only a couple of minutes, we were both groaning and spewing ropes of cum down each other's throats.

Dan had been fingering my asshole the whole time he was sucking me, and asked, "Have a rubber and some lube? I'd love to fuck a second load up your ass. Damn, I've missed your ass this summer. You and I have some good fucking when we're together, don't we?"

I pulled a condom from the drawer along with a new tube of lube. In just seconds, Dan was working his monster dick into my asshole. Oh, man, it felt so good to be fucked. Dan filled every millimeter of my ass, and was soon sliding back and forth over my prostate, making me want to shoot my second load.

Dan was overloaded sensually as we were fucking face to face and kissing. I was squeezing his nipple with one hand and reaching between us with my other hand to caress and squeeze his balls. He groaned, and I felt his dick swell in me, followed by the warmth of his cum in the condom.

We switched around, and I had my sheathed dick sliding into Dan's greased butt-hole. I lasted almost five minutes, and then filled the condom. I had lasted long enough that Dan required my mouth to suck out the third load of the afternoon for him.

We were cleaned up and chatting when the door burst open and four excited women came in. Courtney said, "You don't have a choice, we have a place, and it's big enough for all of us and more, if we want. Come on, come see it, both of you."

Gloria told Dan, "We're moving in with them, Stud. This is really nice, and you're gonna love it."

When we went downstairs and out the door, I turned toward the parking lot, but Jill pulled me around. "Follow us and be in for a surprise."

We walked together out the side gate near the athletic complex and into the upper-class neighborhood. At the second house on the left, Courtney turned, went up the stairs to the porch, and unlocked the door.

The place was a huge old two-story home that was very beautiful. The house didn't have any furniture in it, so I thought that might be a problem. The first thing Courtney said was, "Mom is having a local decorator furnish and decorate the house. Daddy bought it for me as soon as I called. Now, Dean, it won't be a big commute every day."

"Holy smokes, Courtney, this place must have cost a fortune."

She laughed, "Daddy said it was cheaper than my sister's first half year in the school she's going to. He also said we had to fix up a room for him, as he wants to come visit soon to watch us play ball."

Dan mistakenly said, "Well, it'll be a couple of weeks before it's ready to move into, so we'll have to pay a couple months of dorm rent."

Courtney said, "Oh, no. This will be decorated and furnished tomorrow or Wednesday. Give notice, and tell them that you were using the dorm as temporary residence only. Come on, look at the house, it's really something."

The house was immense. There were six, that's right six, huge bedroom suites upstairs. Each suite had a sitting area, a big bedroom with a big bathroom. There was like a parlor area in the middle of all the rooms that looked to be a nice place to study, or to just be together. There wouldn't be any arguments over who got which room, as they were all the same size.

Downstairs was a big living room, a dining room, a study with lots of bookshelves still full of books, a huge kitchen and laundry room, and a group of rooms for servants. Courtney said, "Daddy said we could get a housekeeper and cook if we wanted, with a limit of two, as we should be able to help keep the house up. He said we might need help with clothes and cooking sometimes."

Gloria offered, "This is easy walking distance to the cafeteria, so we can eat our meals at the training table as we should. We girls can eat the right stuff, while you guys can get as much as you can hold."

Jill snuggled into one side and Mary the other, with Courtney hugging me from behind. Jill asked, "What do you think?"

"Amazing. This place is huge and amazingly nice. Courtney, is your dad nuts to do this? You might be here only a year, or perhaps two?"

She said, "If we don't stay in it longer than a couple of years, he said he could sell it and get every dime he invested in it back. Daddy is shrewd that way. He'll give me anything, but I never ask; so, when I called him about the place, he didn't even want to know anything about it. He just talked to the real estate agent and that was that. The agent acted like daddy was stealing the house, and I'm sure he wasn't, but you can bet he got a good deal."

Dan said, "This is really a nice place. Are you sure you want Gloria and I to move in with you guys?"

Jill said, "We sure do. We need Gloria's extra pussy for all of us, and your dick for all of us as well. We're going to have to find some friends to invite over for weekend orgies when we have a chance."

A couple of ladies in business suits came in knocking on the open doorway. One introduced herself as the interior decorator that Courtney's mother had hired. We walked through the house while the two women took notes. When we were done the lady said, "There's no need for any new flooring, painting, or wallpaper, so that will make it faster. We should be able to have drapes, curtains, shades, and blinds up by tomorrow, and all the furniture in place tomorrow afternoon or evening. Your mother asked us to find you at least one maid to help keep the place up. She wanted two, but finding two compatible maids might be a problem. We will find some, and you can interview them tomorrow afternoon."

The two ladies were gone as fast as they came. Courtney said, "Come out back and look at the pool."

Oh my, a pool too.

We walked out the back door and stepped onto a porch covered with lush vegetation. Hidden in the shadows was a large hot tub, and down the stairs was a real, regulation size swimming pool, complete with a regular diving board, a high springboard, and a diving platform even higher. A hedge that had to be at least eight feet high surrounded the sparkling clear pool. While walking around the pool, I looked at the houses on each side and noted they didn't have a view into our pool area from any direction. How nice.

Courtney said, "The pool is heated and has a lighted dome that goes over it for the winter. We have the hot tub right outside the back door, and a nice warm house with carpet everywhere, except in the kitchen and breakfast area."

Dan asked me, "What do you think, is this better than the dorm?"

I nodded and said, "Yep, we will miss all the people, but knowing our group, the dorm will come here to be with us."

We locked up and walked back to the cafeteria for the evening meal. The girls were excitedly talking about our great fortune to have Courtney for a pal. Courtney was sitting beside me, and said, "Does this mean I get some of Dean more often?"

Jill said, "I don't think you've missed a night or day you've been able all summer. How much more often do you want?"

Courtney giggled, "I know, isn't it wonderful. I get to have you, Mary, and Dean all the time. I am so lucky. If Daddy comes to visit, I can, ah, well, you know, we have a thing, you know."

Jill, Gloria, and Mary laughed and said, "We'll have to help you thank him. That should convince him he did the right thing.

Courtney said, "He might even like Dean and Dan to thank him too. I know we used to have a pool boy he played with, but that was a long time ago. We'll have to sound him out."

I said, "Well, don't piss him off so he chases us all out of the place. If we're going to live there, we need to be settled. All of us have some heavy studying and practice to do."

Courtney said, "Don't worry, Daddy will do almost anything I want. I never want much, other than to be with him when I can."

Back in the dorm we all got together and charted out our potential classes, what buildings we were going to be in, and what break times we would have. All of us were going to have classes in the morning, plus one class right after lunch. If we did this right, we could all work out in the mornings and again after our afternoon class. This should give us plenty of time for study. Dan would have to study before football practice, and Gloria would have to study before basketball practice. Jill, Mary, Courtney, and I would be free of afternoon practice as soon as the fall season was over. We still planned on doing some infield and batting cage work daily. The batting cage could go on all winter, but the infield work would have to be put on hold. We could use the big field-house for some infield work and for playing catch, to keep our arms working.

I was sitting on Jill's butt massaging her shoulders and back when Mary came over and pulled my T-shirt off. She was kissing my neck and back while I continued to knead Jill's muscles. When she had me sit up so she could pull Jill's shorts and panties off, I knew where this was going.

There is no way I can touch Jill's bare back thinking of her erect nipples and stay soft. So, when Mary had Jill's shorts and panties off, she told me, "Stand up and get those shorts off, I think Jill is in need of something else being massaged."

Instead of standing, I lay on top of Jill and kissed her neck as I continued to knead her shoulders. Mary and Courtney pulled my shorts off, and my dick sprang up between Jill's spread legs. With no effort at all, Jill raised her rounded ass and her pussy sucked the head of my dick into her. In seconds, we were slowly fucking, with both of us on our knees and me massaging her.

Mary slid under my spread legs and began devouring Jill's dick filled pussy. Courtney pulled her clothes off and placed her spread legs and steamy pussy on either side of Jill's drooping head. This is what I loved about these girls — they all joined in to make each other smoke with lust. In a few minutes, Jill was a withering mass of orgasm. She pulled from us and curled into a defensive ball. Courtney used her strength to pull me up, and Mary put my still hard dick into Courtney's very wet center.

As we fucked, Mary sat on Courtney face, and I nibbled and sucked Courtney's large breasts and nipples. As Courtney became a similar mass of orgasmic female and pushed me off, Mary rolled over spreading herself and pulling me into her. We fucked slowly, building speed until she was pulling me into her with her heels, actually kicking me to go faster and faster. I filled Mary with enough juice to fertilize most of the women in the university.

We were laying there cuddled together when there was soft knock on the door. Gloria came in and locked the door. She took one look at all of us and stripped. She was face first into Mary's messy pussy, while Courtney was sucking me back up. When I was hard again, Courtney said, "Be a good neighbor and fill that pussy."

I slid into a sloppy pussy that had obviously been well fucked not that long ago. Jill slid under us sucking Gloria's pussy, receiving mouthfuls of, probably, Dan's cum, and licking my dick as well. We had Gloria in a catatonic haze in a couple of minutes.

I lay back with my dick standing straight up, and Courtney said, "Have you thought about what we talked about this summer? You said you might try to practice with the basketball or football squad?"

I said, "I don't want to get banged up from football. I could try out for basketball if the coaches wanted me to, but I was never that good. Perhaps I'm better now. You know me, my game is baseball."

Gloria said, "If you're going to be a real baseball player, you should learn to pitch. You're a good glove, but if you were to be a good pitcher too, you might have more value in the majors."

Jill said, "The coaches in the minors thought Dean was ready to play in the majors now, so I don't know if pitching would really help. He'll have to talk to the coaches here to see what they think."

Courtney said, "I'd love for our boyfriend to be a basketball and football star too. That would be so cool."

"Wow, Courtney, how many hours a day would I have to practice? That would be a horrible schedule."

Jill said, "You're an athlete, you would be a decent receiver or defensive back. You might even be a decent running back with some practice. Since you don't like to get tackled, you could just dodge and outrun the defense."

I laughed, "I don't think it works like that. All of the defense is trying to stop the guy with the ball, so they all pile on top of him. Somehow that just isn't a turn on. Being under all those guys is, but not with them digging at me to get the ball."

Jill said, "Dan could teach you; he knows all the tricks."

"Oh, Baby, I'm just not big enough. I'm not that tall, so I might not be the basketball product you think, and I'm not that big, so I'm probably not the football guy either."

Courtney and Gloria were talking, "How about this. We'll have Dan ask the coach if he wants to try you out. If he say's yes, go do what they do, and see."

Gloria said, "I know the men's basketball coach, and I'll ask him. I know he's always saying he needs some of the baseball guys, as he thinks you guys have certain abilities they need. Let him decide."

Jill was looking at me with her puppy dog look and said, "Do it, we'll give you a special reward if you'll try it."

"Okay, but I need to be settled as to what my schedule is going to be before school starts."

Courtney said, "I'm a student scheduling assistant this year as part of my grad staff responsibilities so I can help with scheduling if you need. Just ask, and I'll get some classes moved around."

The next morning about halfway through baseball practice the coach came to me and said, "The football coach wants you to work out for him. I think that would be good for you. You have a lot of energy, so why not use it up on the football field too. Go on, you're excused for the rest of this practice."

I went to the football field where there were at least a hundred players, and what looked like nearly twenty coaches. Dan was talking to a coach and pointed at me. They waved me over, and the coach said to a guy with a T-shirt that said, "Manager," "Go get a pair of shoes for Dean so he can do some drills."

The coach stuck his hand out and said, "Since you're already on scholarship, you might be a good fit for us. Dan thinks you would be a good running back. That's a special talent, but we have need in a lot of areas. Put the shoes on, and we'll run a few drills."

We did some no pad blocking drills, then they had me take some snaps and hand off the ball. They actually had me take two snaps and throw the ball which I did very well, but in a game I wouldn't know who to throw to. They had me take hand-offs and to watch for openings to the left, then to the right. Since this was without pads, they could wrap me up, but they didn't squash me into the turf.

A defensive coach had me run with some receivers, and I was supposed to tip the ball away from the receiver. I did keep doing that and actually tipped the ball to my own hands twice.

That's when the receiving coach had me running first alone then with a defender. I was catching everything within reach and a couple that were actually overthrown.

After an hour and a half running like crazy, the coaches were in a huddle while I was trying to re-hydrate myself at the Gatorade tank. Dan came up to me and said, "Man, you were awesome out there. You even threw that long pass and hit our receiver in full stride. Hell, our QB can't do that very often. I think you're going to be a receiver, though, you really were good catching the ball."

"That's too bad, Dan, I was hoping I wouldn't be any good at this stuff. I'd rather play baseball."

Dan said, "Don't worry, you'll play baseball. I'll help you learn this play-book, so practice will be easy. Come on, come meet the guys."

Before we could trot over to the group of players, the coaches were hollering for me to come to them. When Dan began walking toward the other players, they called him too.

The head coach said, "The defensive coordinator wants you as a defensive back and the offensive coordinator said he was short receivers. How about starting as both, working out with the offense and defense, and we'll see where you do best. We want you to play with us, though, and that's certain. Dan, you play both sides of the ball, so you can help him with the play-books. Take him into the training room and get him some pads, then come back out. We'll see if you can still play with pads on."

Dan and I trotted off the field and went into the training room. He had the smiling trainer fit me with some pads. The man went for a tight T-shirt, then had me put the pads on over it. He asked me, "You have a cup?"

"Not on me."

"Let me get you one and a jock to work out in."

Dan elbowed me and said softly, "This guy loves to handle your dick and balls. If you let him he'll be milking a load in a couple of seconds."

The trainer came back and pointed at my shorts and said, "Drop 'em."

I took off the shorts and he kept looking at me. Finally, he said, "Well, you gonna take 'em off or do I have to help?"

With a blush, I shucked my jockey's. The guy handed me a jock that was obviously too big. I held it across my waist to show it was far too big. We went through a few jocks until he handed me a jock that was my size. I put it on and snapped the sides.

The guy looked at my stuff in the jock and frowned. He pulled the waist out and used his hands to cup my balls to slide them into the pouch comfortably. The guy was actually caressing my balls and dick, causing it to begin growing. As my dick became hard, he pulled down the waist band and stroked me to my maximum size. The guy was drooling and said, "Damn, almost as big as you Dan."

Dan elbowed me and said, "I think he probably tastes better than me too."

That did it, the trainer dropped his head to swallow me whole. The man sucked me entirely into his mouth and throat. I don't know where the lube came from, but he slid a finger into my butt and was massaging my prostate while sucking and stroking with his mouth.

"Oh, man, you're gonna get a mouthful." With a grunt, I filled his mouth with a huge load. He slid off my dick, licking his lips with some cum slipping from the side of his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.