Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Friday pm – Lisa

Friday afternoon. My last hours of NIS forever. I'd like to say it finished off with a bang in gym class, with me taking on a whole team of studly high school jocks. But it wasn't like that, and I didn't do that.

By now, everybody I came into contact with pretty much assumed I was les. Which I was, sorta, but I ruined that whole idea when I snuck up on Rodolfo. I put my hands around his stomach, and crossed my palms on his belly button. "Guess who?" I said in my worst attempt at a Brazilian accent.

He laughed, and I could feel it in his abs. "Eva Peron? No ... she's dead. Pele?? No, wrong kind of hands. Umm ... I know. It's Xuxa." Then he grabbed my hand and spun around till he was facing me.

"Am I going to buy you pizza tonite or not?" he asked.

"Only if you take me to a movie. And no shenanigans." Then I had to spend 5 minutes explaining what 'shenanigans' were. "Pick me up at 8." After giving directions, I paused to assess the situation: On my own, I had made two dates with two different guys for Friday and Saturday. And I had been de-virginized only since Wednesday. Good thing GrandMaster Sung let me take off Friday to "be respectful to my father."


I didn't even notice (much!) the friendly gropes in the hallway, now. The Program had managed to accomplish that much. I was now on "intimate" terms with a large percentage of the school. Or at least, they were intimate with me.

During one break, Coral dragged me off into the dead-end of the stairway leading to the second floor. She looked excited. "What are you doing right after school?"

"Hello to you too, Coral. Nice to see you. How have you been? Fine thanks." I was prepared to go on, but she stopped me.

"Yeah yeah. Hi. NOW. What are you DOING after school?"

"Just going home to a lot of nothing, why?"

"No you're not. You are coming to my house. We're going to try THIS." And she opened her backpack, showing me what was coiled on the bottom. It was an enormously long, pink, double-ended dildo. It looked like it was at least two feet long, but might have been 10 feet. I reached in to the backpack for it. And got my hand slapped for my trouble.

"No touching!" Coral said. Then she lowered her voice. "Estrella put it in there at lunch. I haven't touched it either. And I won't until we both take it out to try it."

The sides of the – well the shaft portion of the thing had accordion pleats and that made it look flexible – kinda.

"What do we do with it?" I was still a little dumbfounded by the whole idea.

"What do you THINK?" Coral had to whisper the next part, cause there were some kids around. "We each get an end. And we keep cramming it in, until our pussy lips meet in the middle."

"Um ... OK. OK ... I guess. I don't know if I can..."

"It's the TRYING that will be the most fun. Unless we do it, and then THAT will be the most fun."

Anyway, I agreed to meet her in the parking lot and we'd go to her place from there.

The water. I bet it's something in the water here in Austin. It makes people funny and sexed up.

Friday pm – Ryan

"Hey, Becky? Do I get 'reasonable requests?" We had about two minutes before her computer lab.

She laughed. "Sure, what did you have in mind? But remember, if you touch THIS you die." She wiggled her behind.

I put both hands on her boobs and began to stroke them gently. "I dunno. I kinda think maybe I don't do this enough." She really seemed to like it, and I couldn't remember the last time I just petted her, instead of just grabbing or mashing her tits. I have to admit, it WAS kinda boring just making little, soft strokes – spreading my fingers across her luscious breasts and drawing my fingers up toward the hard points at the tips. Over and over.

But she really got into it. Haveta remember that ... she likes soft strokes. But she seemed to like it, too, when I got semi-rough with her. Who could figure out girls? What I almost always wanted was quick and fast and hard-pounding in and out.


Where was she? She always met me at MY classroom after her computer lab. But it was way past time for her to appear. I started to get worked up about what might be happening as I walked – as fast as I reasonably could – to the lab.

There was a big knot of guys in the hall. Jeff Robinson, the wide receiver on the team (Whaddya mean "which team"? There is only one.), was standing with his back to the 'knot' and intercepted me.

"Ryan! Wait!! There is no touching going on. NONE." He blocked me left and right and left again. I was just gonna punch him, but the words he said got through to me.

"Ok. I'm calm. What's going on?"

"Just look for yourself."

There were about 200 guys (Ok. Not really, but it was a lot.) surrounding Becky. She had her hands and arms extended straight up. And the guys were breathing on her. Not touching, exactly, so "officially" it was ok. There were about four or five breathing hot, moist air on her boobs. From the look of her nips, she liked it plenty. Others were blowing on her neck and shoulders and ears and such. She was smiling and had her eyes closed.

Other guys were breathing real close on her back and backside and her belly and all over. She was liking it plenty.

When I looked down I almost lost it. Some guy was blowing hot little puffs on her clit and what he could reach of her pussy. He was REAL close to her, and her legs were spread wide. Maybe he wasn't touching her, and maybe he was eating her out. No way to tell!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.