Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Thursday evening - Ryan

What Lisa did to Coral set my brain on fire. Not to mention my cock. She got Coral to pass out from sex!! Beyond awesome. When Lisa asked if it was good for me, too, I naturally started humping at mid-air, showing her what a good time she'd have riding on Mr. Meat.

Lisa got up from the couch and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My hands were still cuffed behind me so I couldn't reach her, but I whispered to her, "Show me how to do that to Becky. It was so hot!"

She backed up a half step and looked at me, like she was really seeing me for the first time. "Seriously?" she asked. I nodded.

Lisa gave a 'stop' sign to Becky, who was coming over from the stairs. Then she straddled me, her ass on my knees, but her pussy was open and inches from Mr. Meat. It was gonna be hard to think straight; my eyes were fixed on her pussy.

"Ryan," she called quietly. "RYAN. Look at my eyes please." I told you it was gonna be difficult to pay attention. Finally, I looked up. "Do you want to do it to her so she'll be a better fuck for you later? Or do you want to do it FOR her, to totally bliss her out. To give her so much pleasure she can't stand it anymore. Are you trying to do it to make yourself feel like a bigger stud? Or do you want to do it for her, an unselfish way to pay her back for all the nice things she's ever done for you?

"Being a stud isn't about how you feel, it's about how you make HER feel. Until you can come up with the right answers, I can't even begin to show you how to treat her right."

I was speechless. OF COURSE I wanted a better fuck - not that there was such a thing. I'd never had a bad fuck. But as I thought about it, I started to wonder how things might feel from Becky's side. Those thoughts were foreign to me. I didn't know how to answer Lisa. I looked around, at Becky first, then at Lisa's pussy. I was totally confused.

Lisa wasn't, however. She saw me looking down at her sex and immediately got up. "Think about it, Ryan," was all she said. Then she waved a 'come ahead' to Becky and went back to Coral, who seemed to be waking up now.

"What was all that about?" Becky asked when she got to me. She'd been getting her clothes off, and I enjoyed the view. Blonde with about half her long hair a dark brown; bright, turned-on blue eyes; a pair of excellent splazoingas - ever notice how you can use made up words for a girls tits, and everybody will know what you mean? They were large and, I knew, soft except at the nipples, which could get to be like little pebbles. Hmmm. Those were probably 'buttons' I could push! Curvy legs that were muscular - not like Lisa's but she was in good shape. Ten minutes ago, I would have said she kept in good shape for me, but I'd been doing some thinking lately. A nipped in waist and good butt - not really a bubble-butt, but it was there. Quite a wonderful package was my cheerleader.

She, too, straddled by legs, but was much closer than Lisa ever was: her pussy was on a touchy-feely basis with Mr. Meat and her forearms were resting on my shoulders. She wetted Mr. Meat down with her juices. GOD! The girl knew how to push my buttons.

For the first time, I wondered where HER buttons were.

"We were just talking about what she did to Coral." It was mostly true, but I couldn't explain all the other 'how-you-treat-Becky' stuff. "Can't I have my hands free now? I'm not going to touch them," I nodded toward Lisa and Coral, who were now necking in a very gentle way on the couch. "I just want to hold YOU."

She slid forward on my lap and leaned on me fully. That meant her cunt slid down on Mr. Meat and her fun-bags were mashed against my chest. She reached around and found my wrists. Apparently, they were some sort of trick handcuffs, cause they came off real easily.

"Now YOU, missy, are in for some serious fuck-time," I said it with a smile, but very quietly so that just me and her could hear it. I grabbed her two hands and brought them together behind her. I moved my hands - still holding her wrists - to the small of her back and gave a strong push. That seated my cock deep in her cunt. Well, as deep as we could go, sitting as we were.

"I figured," she smiled at me, "that the tiger was ready to come out."

I looked over her shoulder at the girls on the couch. They had slithered around to a '69' position. Coral was on top, with Lisa's spread legs pointing in my direction. It looked like Coral was liking being looked at, cause she kept sneaking little glances at me and Beck. It also looked like Lisa was getting the good part of the action, however. Coral was fucking Lisa with a couple of fingers and chowing down on her clit - and looking up at us from time to time.

"Just keep your arms behind you," I said as my hands slid to Becky's waist. She probably thought I was just gonna do the old in-and-out, but I had another idea. I lifted her up and off me, stood up to clear her legs and spun her around. Then I sat back down and pulled her to sit on my lap again. Let me tell you, a well-packed bundle of cheerleader muscles is not a light-weight package! But I was determined not to let her touch ground until she was parked on me again.

Her hands behind her back found Mr. Meat right off, but I pushed them away. I slotted him in her little ass crack and began pulling her back. She resisted at first, "Ryan! I'm not wet enough back there. It'll hurt."

I started to growl at her. She was the one who handcuffed me, made me watch as two les's got it on not 5 feet from me. Taunted me all day. I felt like just sticking it in and to hell with her 'hurt.' But a little bit of my brain was still alive - Mr. Meat had taken control of almost all thinking. Almost.

I thought about what Lisa had said: the difference between doing it 'TO' Becky and doing it 'FOR' her. Sticking my pole in her ass, almost dry, and ignoring her getting hurt - maybe badly - was in the 'TO' category. So, I had an idea.

I slid my hands to her inner thighs and spread her legs so they'd be outside mine. Then I opened my/our legs as wide as I could get them. Then I started taking turns, sliding my fingers into her cunt, gathering as much of her natural lube as I could and then smearing it lower between her legs, until I found her asshole. She seemed to like that a lot, skooching down on my legs and spreading hers until she was almost doing a split on my lap. All that did was bring her ass forward and her pussy up.

I kept that up, until she was really wet back there. But I decided to keep it up for a little while. Dipping two fingers in to her very, very wet puss. Then taking that pussy juice to her back door. Spreading the hole there and pushing a wet finger into her ass, while at the same time dipping the other hand into her pussy again. It was a comfortable rhythm and I liked the effect it had on my girl too. She was squirming and panting in a very un-Ms.-Cool-Cheerleader like way.

That was a real turn-on.

Suddenly she tensed. And when I say 'tensed', I mean her fingers became claws that dug into my abs, she threw her head back into my shoulder and she wanted to close her thighs. She wanted to, but I blocked her with my legs and kept her spread open. Then I leaned forward a little and licked her, right where I'd given her a hickey before. She let out a big groan that got the attention of both girls on the couch. They looked up and smiled.

And of course, I kept dipping into her pussy and pushing into her ass with my hands. She clenched there too, and though I couldn't move any deeper in either hole, I did my best to wriggle the fingers where they were.

When she was done with her cum, I just lifted her with my 'special hole-hold' - haha - and slid her back towards me. "Not too dry anymore, girl," I growled. It was a fake growl, but I did my best to put a lot of Freddy Kruger into it.

I took my fingers out of her tightest hole and positioned Mr. Meat to replace them. He slid in about one millimeter. "Oh GOD Ryan!!" Becky was not being quiet. It was a good thing the neighbors were not close, or the police might have been on their way. She moved her hands to the chair arms and just hovered. Then she began to lower herself onto me. She sent up a wail that decreased gradually as her ass took me in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.