Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Thursday pm - Ryan

Becky was just ending a cell phone call when she met me after lunch - to "take me to class." She latched on to Mr. Meat soon enough and was happily walking down the hall, cock in hand.

"Ryan," she said. "I don't want you to get upset. But I don't want you to get relief this afternoon. The girls won't offer. I know it is your right as a participant in NIS, but please don't." She turned to me - in the middle of the hall - and was rubbing Mr. Meat against her tummy. Her warm, tanned, taut, and totally yummy tummy.

"It's a big thing to ask, especially from a stud like you. But there is something special planned for later. And I don't want you to be worn out."

Now THIS was an unreasonable request. "HA. I won't be worn out from a little relief. When did you ever see me 'worn out?' Except for that one time after the Christmas party at Eric's - and that was because I had too much to drink." What? Did she think I wouldn't be able to get it up for her later?

"Oh. OK." She seemed to take it well - the news that I wanted relief. "I'll just call my helpers - who WERE going to come to your house to party - and tell 'em it's off. I won't be able to contact all the classroom girls, so you'll have to be on your own."

"WaitWaitWait. You mean to say that you planned to have girls - as in more than one - come and party at my place? With me?" Mr. Meat was DEFINITELY interested in multiple hotties.

"Well, I don't want to give away the plan. But yes. There were going to be multiple girls, and you were supposed to be there. But if you can't wait, just go ahead with your hand jobs or blow jobs in class."

A little drop of pre-cum had leaked out of Mr. Meat. She rubbed it around on the head with her thumb. "Ohhh. Becky. You can't leave me like this. You can see how worked up I am."

She batted her baby-blues at me. "I'm not leaving you in any kind of situation. I just make tentative plans. YOU are the one who decides. You can get BJ's in class - or there will be 3 of us and you in your house later on. Your choice."

"I ... uh..." I started moving my hips. "Just..." but Becky backed off a bit and made a circle with her hand and clamped down on the base of my prick. It felt like the cum was bubbling and it was gonna bust out thru my eyes, but it wasn't gonna come out through my dick. "Becky! What are you doin'?"

"I want to give you a chance to choose, Ry." She seemed perfectly calm and reasonable. If you ignore the fact that she had Mr. Meat in a death grip. "If you cum this afternoon, no party at your house later. So I didn't want to take that choice away by letting you cum."

"OKOK. No relief in class." I mean ... THREE girls!

"Or anywhere else. No playing with yourself in the girls rest rooms." Cheese! She was trying to cut me off. "It's only a few hours, Ry. And it WILL be worth it, won't it? Now, here's something to help you keep control and to remember your promise."

She took a strong rubber band from her wrist, and doubled it a few times. Then she slowly slid it down my cock, and placed it around the base. It wasn't as tight as her grip, but I'd definitely know it was there.

OK. I can DO this. It's only 3 hours, and I certainly have gone without pussy for a whole lot longer than 3 hours. It's like a football game. 3 hours. I'll just go over the plays from that playoff game.

"All right, Becky. I trust you. But please don't leave me hanging like this. At least don't touch me."

"Ryan! That's part of the fun. Getting you so hot and bothered - that's hot by itself." She smiled with her baby-blue eyes at me. "And it will be SOOOOO worth it in the end."

Thursday pm - Lisa

What did I agree to? I don't really know. Coral will be - um... 'interacting' - with me. She'll probably expect me to reciprocate. 'Reciprocate'... 'interacting' ... OK. She's gonna lick my pussy and I'll have to - or even want to - kiss her and lick HER. OMG!

But I really DO want to do this. She's cute - like a pixie, sort of - and she's been coming on to me for a couple of days. A couple of days, that's all. And I'm going to be doing stuff to her, and she to me.

And don't forget about Ryan! He'll be there too. Although just watching. I didn't even know if I wanted him watching. Or even being there. Or maybe participating with us. OMG Again!! Where did that come from?

EEK! There he is. "Hi Ryan." He was all alone, going to Social Studies. That was a little weird, considering the constellation of girls usually around him. He had - as usual - a boner.

Here comes the 'relief' squad. One of those girls will be down on her knees in a minute. They greeted him with the usual chorus: "Hey Ryan!" "How you doing, hon?" "What's UP?" -- that last prompted giggles on their part - and they just ran their hands over his body somewhere, but NOT touching his MiniBrat.

He didn't even answer, just groaned a little. Then he got this strange far-away look on his face, and he sat down. NOT in the 'relief' chair, but in his regular place in class. Whoa. That is strange.

Many of the girls went out of their way to pass by his desk and gave him a lingering touch. It hit me all at once: they were teasing him. So I walked past him, too, and took my chance to feel the flat planes of his chest muscles. Nice. I even gave one of his nipples a little pinch, just for fun.

Then I looked down, and could see a rubber band around the base of his cock. And he was hard. VERY hard.

I wonder if he knew what was going to happen later.

Thursday pm - Ryan

22X right trap. On two.

That's how we started the second half. That play went for 5. I was sacked on the next play and...

Lisa came by my desk and ran her hand over my chest.

Xwide fly, Ywide was doing a 12 yard curl on the next play and the tight end...

And she pinched my nipple. DAMN. Have to concentrate. Don't look at her tits, just inches away from my shoulder.

When class started, I forced myself to pay attention. It was about the 'feel good' Eisenhower years. Wonder if I'm ever gonna feel good again. I looked down at Mr. Meat. He was all red and he stayed hard through class.


Becky showed up after class, as usual. "Ryan! You did it!!" And she jumped at me, threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. This had the unfortunate effect of pinning Mr. Meat against her leg. And I started rubbing it all around. Felt good.

She felt the trail of pre-cum on her thigh and jumped back. "Ohhh. I'm sorry Ry. I don't mean to be mean." She stepped back and took my hand. "Let me give you a little preview of CUMMING attractions." We were walking down the hall, and got to a little alcove, near a stairway.

"When the girls are done, I'm going to sit on your lap. Then I'm gonna take your cock - your beautiful ... hard ... long ... hot ... needy cock - and slide it ever so slowly ... into my ass. You'll like that wont you?" She NEVER talked like this, even when we were fucking.

My eyes glazed over a little. Usually when I got her ass, it was doggy, and it was kinda quick. Maybe that was me, being over excited. I just nodded at her. Mr. Meat was dribbling pre-cum again. She grabbed it, ran her forefinger around and through the wetness on the head. And then sucked on her finger.

Then she noticed Lisa just standing in the hallway, looking at us. I think Becky winked at her.

She laughed "Think about if you want a titty fuck before or after, Ry." She flipped up her dress to give me a panty shot, and ran down the hall.

I wondered if that 4-hour erection warning applied if you were getting teased with a rubber band around your cock.

Thursday pm - Lisa

I was following Rebecca and Ryan down the hall - Ryan and I had math, although not the same class, and it was down that-a-way. They turned abruptly into an alcove and by the time I got there, I heard Rebecca say, "Then I'm gonna take your cock - your beautiful ... hard ... long ... hot ... needy cock - and slide it ever so slowly ... into my ass. You'll like that wont you?"

I stared at them. Ryan was standing there, with his cock pointing at her. Rebecca reached out and took the pre-cum from his cock onto her finger and then sucked that finger. And then she turned to ME and winked.

She ran down the hall, leaving a stunned Ryan drooling - from the mouth and from his cock - just standing there. I didn't know what was happening. But I reached out, took him by the hand and hustled him down to his class. On the way to MY class, I ran into Coral.

She stopped me in the hall simply by putting two fingers in her mouth - and then reaching out to me. She put her fingers in MY mouth. I was dumfounded for the second time in 30 seconds. Slowly, I closed my mouth around her fingers, and sucked. Coral never said a word, but she began to smile. By my estimation it was about 45 minutes later that she removed her fingers and started to walk to her next class. Not before, however, she could be sure that I saw her put them back into her mouth and suck on them.

My god. It's contagious. Everybody is fuck-hungry in this school. Including me.

Thursday pm - Ryan

I don't have any recollection of what happened in the next two classes. None. All I could think of was what was going to be happening later on at home. OR the second half of our last playoff game.

FINALLY, the last bell rang and class was over. Becky appeared and said, "I knew you could do it. My stud! ... C'mon. Just leave your clothes and come with me."

I took her hand as she led the way to my car. She opened the passenger seat and said, "You are in no shape to drive." Then she got behind the wheel and hauled ass out of there. She drove faster than I did!

I said little, but I did manage to croak out: "After."

"Huh?"

"After. Titty fuck after."

She smiled, reached over and began to comb her fingers thru my pubic hair.

Poor Mr. Meat was turning purple by now, and you could barely see the rubber band. "Becky. Please. I can't do this anymore."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.