Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Tuesday pm - Lisa

You know how, sometimes you write something and it takes longer to write it than it took to happen? Like, a car crash for example, you might write and write to describe how it felt, but the crash only took half a second?

Well. This was the opposite. I wrote down pretty much what I felt and the main things that happened. And it took the whole morning to happen. The event itself was actually pretty fast, but the aftermath, WOW. People giving statements to the principal, the time gap between statements while the Powers That Be mulled things over, then mine, of course. It may have sounded like just a couple of minutes, but it was a long time.

And then, I decided that it might be a good idea to let my dad know what was happening. I never called him during the day, so when I called and said it was important, I figured he'd take the call, if he could. I hadn't figured on the time difference, though; it seemed that it was already lunch time in D.C.

"Hi dad, it's me." I already told you. I was a brilliant conversationalist.

"I knew that already," he laughed. "Caller ID, remember? So what's up kiddo? You never call me, so something must be happening."

"Well, I kinda volunteered to be suspended from school." That got his attention, like I figured it would. I told him the whole story, including The Program, how my partner was this redneck jerk who was really nice to look at, and finished up with the possible new TaeKwonDo studio I'd be going to. We called 'em "studios" in California. I guess they're more like "schools" here in Texas. Dojo is almost a generic name for them, ever since "The Karate Kid."

He just listened. I told you already, he is an Assistant U.S. Attorney, so he knows when to let the "witness" tell a story uninterrupted. When I got to the end he just said, "So, you think I need to be ready to file some molestation charges on Ryan later this week?" I THINK he was kidding. Maybe half-kidding.

"God no." I told him about the pit-bull humping your leg. "And he's nice to look at. Even if he's a self-centered jerk." I was in the girls' bathroom, so I was pretty sure he wasn't around. It wouldn't have surprised me, though, if he had a peephole into the girls.

Anyway, we finished the phone call, and I promised to call him after my visit to the TKD studio tonite.


Ryan followed me to lunch. He wasn't his old self, though. First, of course, there was no throng of gotta-get-me-some-Ryan in the hallway, since it was officially a few minutes before Lunch I.

He seemed deflated, somehow. And The MiniBrat was even deflated. I was even feeling sorry for him. Poor guy.

Tuesday pm - Ryan

I didn't want to go to lunch. I'd just see people I didn't want to see. That damn Cathwright made me a fag in just 5 seconds. Thing was, if I had turned around to find a girl licking my ass, I probably would have liked it.

"Ryan," Lisa said, "what's wrong? You're not going to be suspended. No harm no foul, right?"

"No, no suspension. But I'm a fag now. What that little faggot did ... it marked me forever." I just couldn't get it out of my mind. And Lisa was probably les, so she was gonna be on his side.

She got in front of me, and looked me right in the eye. I didn't even care if she was gonna kiss me again. Instead she hauled off and slapped me ... pretty hard too. I saw stars for a minute.

"You really are a ... a ... a..." I couldn't decide if she was stuck for a word or didn't want to say it. "Just sit down at the table and don't move." Then she went over to where people were coming in to the caf-atorium.

She collared a bunch of girls. She said something and there was a bunch of head nodding - saying 'no' and then saying 'yes' and then she said something and there was even more enthusiastic 'yes' nodding. There was a lot of looking my way, then back at her. Then somebody said something to her, and she quickly left the room. The bunch of girls, on the other hand, headed right for me.

I didn't even know most of them. I think they were juniors and they ate lunch at a different time than me. Pretty good looking juniors though. I would have liked to get to know them better - some were real lookers. But I was a fag now. No more girls for you, Mr. Meat. Sorry.

"Say, aren't you Ryan Wylie? My name is Rosa ... Rosa Sanchez." said one particularly cute black haired girl. She had brown eyes, and was wearing a t-shirt and medium shorts. "Like everybody doesn't know already who you are." She turned to the other girls, who were all like "Oh yeah." and "I wanted to meet you." and all. Plus they were rubbing my shoulders from the back, like a trainer did - only they had softer and warmer hands. Then there was another girl sitting on my other side who was rubbing my thigh - and she was lightly scratching me with her nails, and getting closer to my balls.

My head was turning. An auburn haired girl with bright green eyes was stroking my back. And then I looked at a brown haired girl who was admiring my pecs. "Oh my gawd," she had this fake valley-girl accent - like that comedian on TV, you know? "Ryan is like, soooooo MUScular." When she started rubbing my chest, she like paused and gave my nipples a little pinch.

Then Rosa put her hands on my face and turned my head. "Ryan," she whispered, "I almost had an orgasm in that game - remember when you had to scramble and you leaped over that linebacker to get away and then you scored. That was hot."

Another girl - I couldn't even see her - had slipped her arm around from the back and was rubbing on my abs. And then playing with my pubes.

And the girl who was rubbing my shoulders said to the valley girl, "OMG. You gotta feel his biceps. They are like totally pumped."

I couldn't even think, cause it was like getting 'requests' in the hall, but with girls I didn't even know. But Mr. Meat didn't need to think. In about 15 seconds he was pointing at the ceiling. This encouraged the arm-around-my-side girl and the thigh-scratching girl, I guess. There was a moment where they both grabbed for Mr. Meat and then they worked it out and the thigh-scratcher reached down for my balls - and found them, thank goodness - while the reach-arounder began to rub her thumb over Mr. Meat's head.

So anyway, I was talking to Rosa and I told her about the play. I couldn't have done it without a great block from the tight end and I showed off my modesty by giving him at least some of the credit. That's why I am a leader - generosity to people who aren't as talented as me.

People had come in, of course, while all this was going on, the caf-atorium filling up.

And I caught sight of Rebecca just entering the room. Normally, she'd have lunch in the Cheerleader's Prep room, which was just a big room where guys could go and make out with the girls. I suppose it may have had some other purpose, but...

Anyway, she came in, with Lisa right behind her. That was a surprise.

Tuesday pm - Lisa

When I left the lunchroom, I headed straight to the Computer Lab, 'cause one of the girls had told me that was where Rebecca something-or-other would be, and she was Ryan's girl friend.

Girl friend? Wow. I had figured that with all the action he was getting, he wouldn't have one. But I guess I was behind the times for Central Texas moral standards. At least for Central Texas football jock standards.

I rapped on the door and motioned to the teacher. I was still naked, and didn't like it one bit, so I was a bit uncomfortable. I told her (the teacher, I mean) that there had been an "incident" with Ryan Wylie and could Rebecca come right away?

Well SURE she could. I mean, we can't have an "incident" with the quarterback, now can we? I'm sure that she knew about the homeroom incident - everybody did - but thought it was something else. So, quick as a fuck-bunny could wiggle, Rebecca was in the hall.

I told her Ryan was in trouble. "Believe it or not, he thinks he got gay cooties or something. Because that boy tried to even touch him, he thinks he's doomed to be gay now. Can you help?"

Her "What now?" was interrupted by my explanation and became "Oh no. He couldn't tolerate that kind of psychic assault." And she headed for the lunch room.

I stood there for a moment. Did she really say "psychic assault"? That's not what I expected from Ryan's blonde cheerleader girlfriend with the humongous boobs. I expected "oh NO that's like totally terrible."

Well, I snapped out of it and ran after her. We eventually got to the caf' and Rebecca pushed into the room. It was kind of cool, actually. There was this little hush when she appeared. She scanned the room, and, like a Ryan-seeking missile, headed for the cluster of females that surrounded Ryan.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.