Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School - Cover

Lisa & Ryan - Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Harry Carton

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - NOT your standard NIS story. Lisa is an athlete from California and she thinks NIS is for the birds. Ryan is an athlete from Texas; he LOVES NIS. To say they don't hit it off is an understatement. Texas may survive -- maybe. [I wanted to put "TRUE" in the story category, but you know it's not.]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

Monday am- Ryan

Well, this my PITA Naked in School journal. We just got back from "Seasonal Vacation" - which everybody knows is really Christmas break, but you gotta be PC and all. The other football players will be in the program soon - we don't do that shit with having players in "the program" during the season, 'cause it might get somebody really hurt, and it will sure as hell disrupt our play. We take football serious, down here in Texas, so "the program" will wait for us players. I'm a senior and had already heard from the good Texas colleges. Haven't gotten any offers from out of state, but that's probably because we didn't get very far in the state championship playoffs, I guess. If that damn Robinson would have caught that last pass, we'd probably have won that game ... I'll bet I'd be getting better offers then. Damn his lazy, black ass...

This week it's time for me in the program. I'm the quarterback, the leader. Typical QB build, I guess, for a school in the top rank schools in the best football state. Maybe some of them jerks in other states might argue, but in Texas, we know the truth about what state is best. The whole team was blonde for the season, and had close cut hair. Me: I had the bluest blue eyes that drove the cheerleaders crazy, and I was ripped. Six-pack abs, 6'1", good arm, broad shoulders, the works. The girls liked that part too. And I was hung pretty good - for a white guy. Nothing like Ray Jackson-Fielding, that big black lineman, but good enough to keep the girls happy.

Wonder who I'll be paired with? Hope it's some new meat. Cheerleaders are fine and all, but boring after a while, you know?

"Will Ryan Wylie and Lisa Kim please report to the office, please." Well, that is it, my call. Who the fuck is Lisa Kim?

Monday am - Lisa

"Will Ryan Wylie and Lisa Kim please report to the office, please."

What is that about? My first day in a new school and I report to the principal's office? I was still in the hall, trying to find my homeroom. Maybe they just do that here in Texas. Sigh.

I was just getting used to things in San Diego too. The school was a little rough, I guess, but it was OK. Had to go to public school, cause of my dad's job. Mom had died when I was little, so it was just me and him. And then he got transferred to Austin. We lived in one of the nicer suburbs, I guess. He wouldn't know, though. He had been attending a conference in Washington, DC since we got here. Good thing I can take care of myself. I was 19; I wasn't afraid of much. But I was a virgin - mostly because my travel schedule wouldn't let me fuck my boyfriend. Wouldn't let me FIND a real boyfriend is more like it.

So, anyway, I reported to the office, and was told I was in the program.

"THE PROGRAM?!" I said. "No way. This is my first day. I'm not even supposed to BE in the program."

"Sorry, Miss Kim," Mr. Hawthorne said. He didn't look sorry at all. He looked like a dirty old man who wanted to see some Lisa-booty. " But we have your enrollment form right here. There are 37 boxes on the form that your parents checked, and number 34 is for participation in the program. So you'll be participating. No option."

Now, I'd already participated in the program in San Diego. Got groped for a couple of days, too, until I sued Ronnie Morgan and named the school board as well. That got the impolite groping stopped, let me tell you. I dropped the suit after the week was out, so no harm no foul, right?

But one look at Mr. Hawthorne's face, and the assistant principal Mrs. Battleaxe - I mean Mrs. Bartlex - and I could tell there was no arguing with them.

I could at least stake out my ground. "Fine. I was already in the program in San Diego. I wound up sueing the school because of the gross and impolite touching. 'Reasonable request' does not mean that anybody will invade any body cavity without permission."

"On no," said Mrs. Battleaxe. "No non-consentual intromission, or insertion of any kind. Unless voluntary, of course." She smiled. It looked like Freddy Kruger. "We feel that this is a good ice-breaker for new students." I got the Freddy Kruger smile again.

Then HE walked in. I guessed it was Ryan Wylie. He was really big. Now, I'm not small, but that's as in: not small for a girl of Korean ancestry. I was 5'8". Not very curvy, if you must know the truth. Mostly flat-chested, and pretty muscular - I still hadn't found a studio to work out in, 'cause we just got in town. Take a memo, Lisa: Finding a place to work out was a priority.

Anyway. Back to Ryan Wylie. He was large - not so tall exactly, but large. He had nice blue eyes and blond hair, good complexion. And he walked in, and just nodded. Then he started to take off his clothes. Well, he wasn't huge everywhere thank goodness. More like, average in the cock department. Maybe 5 or 6 inches when he got hard, I guessed. Not that I'd know, cause he was limp as a dishrag now.

Nice muscles though

Monday am - Ryan

So, that was Lisa Kim. Hmmm. Must be new meat, I guess. I started stripping. If she wasn't impressed, I guess she was a freaking les. I mean - what girl wouldn't be impressed? Cheerleaders all said so.

I nodded to Mr. Hawthorne and Mrs. Bartlex. They knew me, and were big fans. And I knew what I was here for: To be the first footballer in the program this year, and to shepherd Lisa around the school. And, of course, to nail Lisa too, unless she was les. Maybe I'd nail her anyway.

I watched her a minute as I was getting undressed. Apparently, she was just finishing a chat with Mr. H or Mrs. B - whatever. She took off her blouse without much fuss. Not that there was much to fuss about. She was about an A-and-a-half. No bra of course; she didn't need one. Her waist was slightly thick, but it wasn't baby fat at all. She had pretty good muscles, for a girl. She stepped out of her skirt and then her panties. A pretty nice pussy, from what I could see. Just a 'landing strip' of pubic hair - looked natural, too. A pretty good sized ass, as I could see when she bent over to put her clothes in the box the school provided. No fat there that I could see. Her thighs were not slender and curvy either -not like the cheerleaders I'd seen. And I'd seen more than my share of cheerleader's thighs, let me tell you.

Overall, she looked more like a boy, than a girl. Probably les, then, I thought to myself.

"Hi hon. You must be Lisa." Always start simple. I learned that lesson a long time ago. "You new here?"

Monday am - Lisa

Oh good! He can talk. From the way he looked me over while I got undressed, I wasn't sure. Like I was more the supposed-to-be-next pussy on his belt than a human. "Yes, I'm a senior. Just moved into town from San Diego." And I stuck out my hand.

He looked at it in shock for a second, then remembered what he was supposed to do. He shook it. I purposely keep my hand pretty slack. No sense getting in to a "manly handshake contest" with Mr. Hulk. Actually, he was pretty easy to look at, but I was put off by his way of watching me get naked. Excuse me... "nude"; participants in the program are supposed to be "nude" despite the "Naked" in the program's name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.