The Gods Invade in 2012

by sonyaesperanto

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Science Fiction Story: A hypothesis with scenarios about what would happen if aliens really were coming to invade us in 2012 and what is it going to probably be like.

Tags: Science Fiction  

Author's Note:

This is not one of my usual stories as this story is not an erotica. This story was written for people who are in the school of thought that long time ago humans were created by space aliens from another planet and that these being worshipped an ancient gods throughout the world by all ancient cultures, from Egypt to China to South America.

Some believe that one day these alien gods would return to us and even some like the author Erich Von Daeniken (author of Chariots of the Gods) believe that these alien gods would return to us as early as 2012, rationalising the view as to why 2012 is significant in the Mayan calendar (popularised by the book The Mayan Prophecies which further inspired the 2009 film of the same name).

I am sure some of you know these ideas because of the 1994 Roland Emmerich film Stargate and all its tv series spin offs (personally I preferred the movie to the tv series which I thought ruined it).

As for what these gods looked like Zechariah Sitchin, author of the Earth Chronicles series, said that they resembled human beings but were as tall as 9 to 10 feet. According to some (and I won't mention David Icke) they were reptilian-humanoids, which were the source for all our Dragon legends and tales of winged beings or serpent gods (just think of the old 80s tv series V The Final Conflict).

In my story I decided to go with the idea that these alien gods were reptilian humanoids like the aliens in V The Final Conflict.

Now the thing about this story is the concept of "what if we really were created by space aliens and what if they did return to us in 2012?" You, my fellow readers, would have to decide for yourselves as to how would you feel if the scenario in this story did come true, as this story illustrates a scenario of what could happen.

Enjoy

Chapter 1

Rogan was sat inside his flat in Bristol, West of England. He lived on the second floor of a three storey building. He had a lounge, a kitchen with a dining table, a bedroom and a bathroom. Rogan lived alone. He was a man who didn't give a shit about anything.

Rogan was 42; physically far fitter than anyone in Britain half or a third of his age, never been married and never had children with any woman, stood at 5'8, bald (he used to have jet black hair but not anymore), the color of his eye iris as green as the leaves in Sherwood Forest, ran an Internet Cafe with his Jamaican business partner Jose, enjoyed thinking about nearly everything in the world and had no problem with loneliness.

He was not close to any of his relatives so had no idea what they were up to.

It was 9PM and he was sat down watching television. He was watching the BBC1, watching the latest news. It was snowing hard outside and Christmas Eve was 3 nights away. It was 21st of December.

The world is not going to end tonight and many morons believe that today is the last day on Earth, Rogan grumpily thought to himself.

He knew about people buying into the Mayan Prophecies about the world ending in Dec 21st 2012, but not him. He was a sceptic. The news report mobs of people in many parts of the world going crazy over the Mayan Prophecies.

God Damned Fucking idiots, Rogan thought.

He grabbed his can of beer from the floor and started sipping from it.

Suddenly the image of the BBC1 changed. He was now seeing an anchorwoman live.

"This just came in. Worldwide there have been reports of UFOS hovering over the skies of many world capitals ... Beijing. Cairo. Lima. Man more capitals..." the anchorwoman spoke.

"What the fuck????" he asked himself.

Am I hearing things, Rogan thought.

One moment he was watching the BBC1 and the next moment there was no signal. He quickly got up, grabbed the remote control and started flipping channels. All the channels were out of signals.

UFOS? Is that true? Are we being invaded by aliens? He thought.

This was a shock to Rogan. He was familiar with everything that people had brought up about aliens whether they were real or even visited us once and created the Great Pyramid or the Nasca Lines in Peru or many other ancient wonders.

Rogan heard a knock on his front door. He got up and opened it. It was his Pakistani neighbour from downstairs. Khaled. Khaled was a second generation Pakistani-Brit and was half Rogan's age. Khaled lived alone too.

"Did you watch the news?" Khaled asked Rogan.

"You mean about the aliens and UFOs? Hard to believe. I don't know if this is some government agenda or this is an inside job, like 9-11," Rogan proposed, chuckling.

Rogan heard all kinds of conspiracy theories before, including one about 9-11 being an inside job heralding the entire world for a one world government. He didn't buy really buy into such things.

"Do you have Internet in your house?" Khaled asked.

"No," Rogan responded.

"Come downstairs to my place," Khaled suggested.

Rogan went to Khaled's flat via his lounge. Khaled turned on his laptop on his desk and went online. He was opening up some sites with videos attached on them and many of these videos were recorded from cell phones, like what I reporters did for CNN.

Rogan gasped. He was now watching a video that took place in Pakistan. He was watching entire buildings being vaporised by what looked like laser cannons that came from what looked like a spaceship.

"The War of the Worlds," Rogan said to himself.

"This is not funny. This is not some stupid Hollywood movie. This is all really happening," Khaled scolded him.

There was a knock on Khaled's front door.

"I'll get it," Khaled said.

A minute later both men were joined by their third neighbor. His name was Krycek. He was a Blond Russian guy who was also half of Rogan's age and lived above Rogan.

"I am going to show you the video what happened in Pakistan and many other places," Khaled told Krycek.

"So your tv had no signals to huh," Rogan sarcastically said.

Khaled showed them both all the videos that website had and of course videos from "youtube". They saw videos taken by amateurs. They saw people running away from spaceships devastating things with their lasers. They saw flying machines resembling the ones from the Terminator movies flying around killing fleeing people below them. They even saw giant robots, not much different from that Hollywood movie Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, and very large out-of-this-world battle tanks, like the ones from the Star Wars movie; blowing buildings up, killing off entire combat military unites trying to fight them with primitive human weapons.

"So we are being invaded by spacemen?" Krycek asked both other men.

Krycek spoke in broken English.

"That is what we are being led to believe," Rogan chuckled.

"Don't be an idiot. You saw the videos. No government or military on Earth has such technologies to do all that. You saw the spaceships. You saw all the ruins. The governments would do this to their own people. If they have this already they would not do this by surprise. Military coups are all done right on your face, like Burma and like North Korea," Khaled lecturing a cynical sceptical Rogan

"I remember a guy from Azerbaijan who wrote about such things. He now lives in Israel but he said that we were created by aliens from a tenth planet in our solar system and that one day they come back to come and enslave us," Krycek telling the other two in a serious tone.

"You mean that knucklehead Zechariah Sitchin," Rogan said to him.

"Yes that's the one," Krycek smiled.

"If he is a knucklehead then how come everything these people said is now happening for real," Khaled shouted at Rogan.

"So what is the next thing they are going to do to us," Rogan said to Khaled.

It should have been a question but wasn't. he wanted Khaled to tell him what he thought was going to happen.

"They will kill some of us and our governments would surrender control of the planet to them," Krycek told Rogan in a serious friendly tone.

"That is fucked up. You guys never wondered that maybe President Obama, President Medvedev and the other world leaders won't resort to using nuclear warheads," Rogan cynically pointed out.

He wasn't sure if this was really happening as he felt he was now in some bizarre reality, like the Twilight Zone.

"That is a good point but another man said that the aliens would orchestrate their takeover of the world by having spies within our governments," Krycek said.

What Krycek said just now scared Rogan. Rogan believed his Russian neighbour was right. If they were so advanced they wouldn't simply invade and not expect us to fight back.

"I know all this stories and alien conspiracy ideas and not just from that nut David Icke. A guy from Texas said that there is a strong possibility that our own governments are working with these aliens and that they would be the ones ruling over us for these aliens, you know, like concentration camp guards in Poland," Khaled enlightening them on what he knew.

"I know the stories too. They won't kill us. They would spare us so that we can once more become their slaves to toil in some African mines and of course fuck all our women as if they were prostitutes," Rogan said it in a sarcastic tone.

This is really happening. My God. Wait a minute. I don't believe in a God. Now I am wrong. There is a God but he's an alien too, Rogan thought.

Deep down all 3 men weren't sure what to do. This was all happening very fast. They knew the stories about space aliens and that these space aliens were the gods of old. They didn't know whether to run or what to do next.

"So where can we run?" Khaled asked both Rogan and Krycek.

"Nowhere. They will surely find us. One thing is for sure. They will turn the rest of the world population into slaves and they will monitor every corner of the world so that there will be no resistance against them. They're worse than the Nazis," Rogan said.

"You know what. I'm leaving," Khaled said.

"To where?" Rogan asked.

"I am going to Leeds, to be with my relatives living there. Do you have anywhere else to go?" Khaled asked him.

"Not really," Rogan yawned.

You can't escape these fucking alien invaders in car the way Tom Cruise did in War of the Worlds. Real life would be different. We don't beat them back, Rogan thought to himself.

"Can I come up with you?" Krycek asked Khaled.

"Sure. Are you coming with us too?" Khaled asked him.

"Tell you what Khaled. Why don't you two leave me your flat keys so that when I am bored in living at my place I can go over to either of yours and have a different scenario," Rogan giving Khaled a "Jack Nicholson" smile.

"If much of the US has been taken over the Internet access here will be shut down. TV stations will be next. Radios too. Don't be an asshole. Come with us," Khaled said to him in an irritated tone.

Khaled was a good man at heart and tried his best to convince that if he stayed behind he was gonna die.

"Did you ever stop to think if you could get hit by one of those things out there?" Rogan asked Khaled.

"Anything is better than here," Khaled commented angrily.

"You sure about that?" Rogan asked.

"Positive. Just shut the fuck up and come with us ... now," Khaled screamed.

If the aliens see a moving vehicle they are more likely to shoot it but if our own military ends up working for them because our own government ends up working for them, they would stop any moving vehicles and detain all travellers inside them, Rogan thought.

"I'm staying here. I'll take my chances here. Have a safe trip," Rogan said.


THREE DAYS LATER

Rogan had access to all 3 flats, being the only last occupant/tenant left. His curtains had been pulled over and sometimes he would peek outside to see if there was anyone else walking out on the streets.

No one. No cars. No bikes.

As far as he was concerned his world changed instantly. Whether he stayed inside or he walked outside the aliens could easily come and vaporise him. he didn't think he could outrun them and survive, given that their technology for tracking down targets would surpass anything right now on planet Earth.

It was 3PM in the afternoon and for 3 days he had never left his flat to go shopping or for work. It still snowed heavily outside. At the moment he was in his own flat.

Rogan went to his kitchen and opened the refrigerator. He took out a loaf of Gardenia Bread and some ham and cheese and made himself a ham-cheese sandwich. He then boiled himself hot water on a kettle, then making himself a warm cup of eat.

He ate and drank by his dining table inside the kitchen.

"Guess now I know why this fucking country is obsessed with World War Two," Rogan said to himself, before making his first bite on his sandwich.

England was a nation that always showed Second World War and Nazi documentaries, four new ones at least every week.

As he ate he couldn't help on not thinking about the Daleks from the BBC show Dr Who. The Daleks were robot conquerors from outer space who went on subjugating other life forms on other planets and like most fictional British villains they were all based on the Nazis. Even Voldemort from Harry Potter was said to be modelled after Hitler and his Death Skulls wizards were modelled after the SS, Nazi Germany's elute fighting force that even scared the hell out of the SAS, Britain's top fighting special forces (a British equivalent to the US's Navy Seals).

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.