Helga - Cover

Helga

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My Dad was a wimp. Why in the hell did he think he could make it to Texas with a cobbled together wagon train?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

We found a lawyer and went to see him. He told us our paperwork was legal since he'd made it up himself. He knew the land had been paid for and the deed had been recorded. He told us the county sheriff woldn't be much help in getting hold of the place, but that he would probably at least go and give it a try.

Next stop was the sheriff and we got about the same word from him. He agreed to ride out to the place with us but told us he wasn't going to be involved in any shooting to throw the others off the place. We planned on going the next morning.

It was almost a wasted ride since the present occupants declined to leave. We turned around and headed back to town and as we neared it the sheriff told us he was sorry but there was nothing he could do.

"There is plenty I can do sheriff. They killed the man my father bought the place from and they have basically stolen it. It is my property and I'm going to have it. If you can't help that's fine, just don't interferee," I said.

"You can't just come in here and shoot up the place?" he said.

"I can and I will. In case you don't remember the south lost the war. It make take a while to get the regulatorw down here, but when they hear about this they'll come, believe me. You just better make up your mind what you're going to tell a troup of soldiers when they come marching in," I said.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," the sheriff said.

"I wish my father hadn't bought the place in the first place. If they want to keep it they can just give the money back and we'll leave," I said.

"I can't make them do that," he said.

"Did you notice the papers were already recorded with the county?" I asked.

"Yes, I did." he said.

Then you've got to ask yourself. Are you going to uphold the law or are you going to allow people to just come in, kill the lawful owners, and take over a place?" I asked.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to retire is what I'm going to do, and I wish you luck," he said, and rode off.

We went directly back to the lawyer's office when we got back into town. I asked him what my next legal move should be.

"Your paperwork is all in line. If the Sheriff won't help you all you can do is file a claim with the court. They won't give a damn about that, but it will lay the groundwork you'll have to have to get hold of your property. I should be able to get an order for them to vacate by tomorrow since the court is in session. After that it will be the sheriff's job to get them gone or you can take it on yourself. They have quite a few men out there though." he said.

"The south had quite a few men during the war and you see where it got 'em. These won't be the first good old boys I've had to deal with," I said. "You did see where there were fourteen hundred cattle sold in the deal don't you?"

"Yes, I told you I wrote it all up," he said.

"Do you think they've been selling my cattle while I was on the way down here?"

"I know they have," he said.

"Doesn't that come under the heading or rustling cattle?" I asked.

"Close enough not to matter," he said.

"Maybe I can get some help out of the Rangers," I said.

"Don't waste your time. They're hiding from the regulators about now," he said.

"Will it hurt anything if I send a telegram ans ask?"

"It won't hurt a thing I can see, but it just won't do any good," he said.

We weren't rich by any means, but we did have some money with us. I explained things to mother and had her get a few rooms in a hotel. I also went to do a little shopping of my own. I'd seen a couple of sharp's rifles for sale in one of the stores where we'd bought supplies. It was a 45-70 and they had plenty of ammunition for it. I bought it and two thousand rounds.

The next day mother and I went to the courthouse while the lawyer did his thing. The judge put the case off for a week so the squatters would have time to hire an attorney and show up in court.

It didn't make a shit really, except a sheriff's deputy had been run off the place trying to serve the papers. He hadn't been shot, but the word got out in town anyway and I noticed there was a lot of grumbling in the saloon I visited that night. I even heard about one half drunk who got on the sheriff's case about it in front of God and everybody in a different saloon.

The next day I made my way to the general store and stocked up on supplies for staying out. I bought a tent, a frying pan, and plenty of saltd meat and bacon. I went to the livery wehre our stock was put up and bought a packsaddle. The next day I put the packsaddle on one of our horses and saddled up the one I was going to ride and then headed out of town with both Henry's and the 45-70 sharps. I had all my ammuntiion packed too and I rode out of town in a direcction away from our commandered place.

Five miles down the road I took to the woods, such as they were, and circled around until I found a creek I felt sure passed thourh our place. I put the horses into it and upstream I went. I rode around and picked out several hidey holes with good access to the cattle and then I went back to town. I got back just in time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.