First One

by White Wolff

Copyright© 2010 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: A horny but innocent boy and his friend's sister.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"Of course I have." I lied in response to my friend's question about seeing a girl's tits. Sammy Chaplain was a lucky bastard. He had two sisters, two years either side of our fifteen years. He had, or claimed to have, seen both of them naked from the waist up. He dismissed Kelly's as not much different than ours, but maintained that seventeen year old Pam had the full monty. From what I'd seen when she wore a bikini, I couldn't argue, and that had been over a year earlier.

Having no sisters of my own, Pam was the only 'big' girl that I came into regular contact with and her tits had provided me with more than one wankfest. The nearest I'd got to seeing them bared was in a skimpy bikini top on the couple of times she'd deigned to join as at the swimming baths. I was also certain that she knew exactly the effect her bikini had on me and her brother, to say nothing about every other male there over about eleven.

"Whose?" Sammy demanded as we both sat on his bed.

"A gentleman never tells." I said trying to portray a dignity I sadly lacked. I had read somewhere that keeping quiet about your conquests was hugely appealing to girls, especially the majority trying to maintain their reputation. Of course keeping quiet was easy when said conquest was fictitious, it also prevented the need for making things up about a topic you knew only in theory.

As usual our discussion became louder as we both stuck to our guns. Part of our friendship was based on the ability to argue like mad without any real animosity. To keep him from asking too many difficult questions and to try to maintain a very dubious high ground I told him I didn't believe him either.

We were almost shouting when he described how he'd spied on his elder sister in her bedroom. Once again, with a morality it is easy to hold when it's not you being tempted, I said loudly. "That's not nice, I would never do that."

Just then we both heard something on the landing and instantly we shut up. Not in time though, as the bedroom door opened and a very angry Pam stormed in.

"Spying on me you little creep, just wait until Dad gets in and see what he says about it." She screamed at her brother louder and shriller than we'd been.

"Sorry Sis, I didn't mean to. Don't tell Dad, he'll kill me. I'll do anything." My brave friend said cringing behind me.

A look of sheer malice appeared on Pam's otherwise pretty face. "Anything?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Okay. As a test, I want you to run an errand for me."

"Sure Sis, anything."

"Stay there, both of you. Don't move and don't talk." She ordered before leaving the room.

Just a few seconds later she was back with a fancy little carrier bag. "Inside here is a bra that Mum bought for me. It is the wrong size. I want you to go to Dorothy Perkins in town and exchange it for 34C."

His sister knew exactly what she was doing by sending Sammy on this 'errand' and how hard it would be for him. I could almost feel the heat as my friend's face got redder and redder. Hell, I was blushing and I didn't have to go. I could see that he wanted to argue and was trying to work out which was worst. Deciding that it was his father's wrath he got up and took the bag.

"You coming?" He asked me hopefully.

"Not a chance!" I grinned, my blushes receding.

Hearing the expected answer he ran off to do his chore. I got up off the bed to make my way home.

"Did you mean what you said?" Pam asked me once Sammy was out of sight.

"About what?"

"About not talking about girls and not spying on me."

I thought quickly how best to answer and decided honesty was easiest. "The first certainly and the second ... well I hope I could resist but you are ... hmm..." I couldn't finish the sentence but Pam got my meaning.

"Well at least you are honest." She laughed. "Are you going to tell me who it was?"

Taking a second or two to work out what she meant, I also realised that Pam had been listening for a while. "Can't!"

"Can't or won't?" She asked cleverly.

"Can't, because as you've guessed already, there isn't anyone." I answered taking a great interest in my feet.

"Thought as much. Yet you still wouldn't spy on me?"

"I'm sure I wouldn't." I replied before adding bravely. "Not that I wouldn't look if it was really accidental."

"And how would you expect that to happen?" Pam said grinning.

"I wouldn't as me, I was talking about if I was your brother."

"So if I was, say, in my bedroom and I hadn't closed the door properly, then you'd look?" Pam was enjoying her teasing and the embarrassment it was causing.

After a prompt, I tried to answer. "I guess I would look then but I wouldn't hang around."

"Shall we put it to the test then?"

All this talk about catching a glimpse of a girl's breasts would normally have me erect but the way the conversation was going all available blood was up around my face. How could I answer that.

Taking my silence as not a no, Pam went into her bedroom leaving the door partly open. I had no idea what she planned to do but I quickly stepped back and turned away.

"I'm just taking off my blouse." She whispered.

'Shit' I thought, this is the first chance to see a girl's tits for real as she added. "Now my bra."

"You like them then?"

"I told you that I wouldn't look and I haven't.' I answered hoarsely.

I heard a giggle. "I haven't been able to tempt you then."

"It's so hard, but I'm doing my best.'

"Yes, I'll bet it's hard Wolfie." She giggled louder making me even more uncomfortable because she was so right.

A few seconds later the bedroom door was pulled fully open and Pam came out. Instantly my gaze went straight to her breasts. Disappointingly but expectantly they were covered up, or at least mostly. She was still wearing her dark blouse but now only one button was strategically fastened. The bra was no longer there and it was impossible to miss her nipples protruding from the material.

My jeans were getting more uncomfortable by the minute as my erection continued to grow.

"My tits not nice enough for you then?" Pam asked with the assurance of one who knew the answer.

"They're beautiful." I stammered. "Sorry, I mean you're beautiful ... but I try to keep my word."

"And that includes not talking to anyone?" She asked as her fingers played with the one fastened button.

My mouth was suddenly too dry to talk so I just nodded.

Without warning she undid the last button and moved her hand away. I gulped. In reality I couldn't see that much more than when it was fastened, just an inch or two of the valley between her breasts. It was easily the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, even on the few pornos I'd managed to watch. I was mesmerised and it was only Pam's loud laugh that made me look away and at her face.

"Looks as if you do like them after all." She said.

"Now, I need to get changed for a shower."

I nodded and started to head down the stairs.

"No need to go, you can watch if you want but I warn you now, god help you if you tell anyone."

She returned to her room, once more leaving the door partly open. She turned to see me standing by the open door and said firmly. "Stay there and just watch. Don't open the door any more than it is."

I was more than happy to obey.

She went to her dressing table and sat brushing her hair, occasionally checking that I was still there and not cheating. After a while she stood up and with her back to me, very slowly she let the blouse fall to the floor. I admired the feminine shape of her body, especially the way it tapered at her waist. She began to do something else with her hands but I didn't really pay any more attention to that part of her body. I just stared at her back and gasped each time she turned just a little to the side. Even from these rapid glances, I could tell that her tits were firm and need little support.

Pam then sat down in front of her mirror. For the first time in my life I was looking at real, if reflected, tits, nipples and all. She once again started to brush her hair and as she lifted her arms her breasts stuck out proud. I watched, entranced, as she stopped messing with her hair and moved her hands to cup her breasts. I could see clearly her protruding nipples as she squeezed herself. I wanted to squeeze myself but was scared to touch my cock for fear of coming instantly.

Pam then stood up and walked towards the door. The gentle sway of her breasts had me memorised and it was a good job she knew that I was there because there was no way I could have moved away. She acted like I wasn't there right up until she opened the door wide and looked straight at me.

She made a very delayed movement to cover herself. "Oh Wolfie, I didn't realise you were here." She lied.

Deciding that she was playing some sort of game I joined in as best I could. "I'm sorry Pam. I was just passing and saw you." I began before ending with the truth. "Once I'd seen you, I couldn't tear my eyes away."

Pam seemed pleased with what I'd said but surprised me when she told me it was time for me to go.

Over the next week I was unable to get the image of Pam's tits out of my head and ended up wanking more than I'd ever done before, and that was a lot. I didn't get the chance to see her before the following Saturday. A few friends had commented on my happier than normal state but I just put it down to the approaching Summer holidays. I felt a little guilty at teasing Sammy about his shopping trip; I still did it of course and he took it in good stead. I think he was happy that I hadn't told the rest of our friends about it. I admit to being tempted but the ulterior motive of still going around to his house and sister prevailed.

Saturday morning was planned, as usual, for a football match.

Pam was the one who opened the door and just before she fetched her brother she asked if I wanted a repeat. I didn't need to ask of what, I just agreed. She told me to come back at three that afternoon.

I took a lot of flak that morning when I missed pass after pass as I played like I had two left feet. My mind must have been somewhere else entirely. Walking back, Sammy told me that he had to go out that afternoon to some cousin's wedding. I almost blurted out 'what about Pam' but just shut up in time.

After some of the longest hours I could recall I made my way to Sammy's, or should I now say Pam's, home. After knocking and receiving no answer I noticed a note stuck to the door.

'The door is open. Come in and wait outside my bedroom.' it said. Pushing the door handle I found it was open so I went in and straight upstairs. My heart was beating like I'd just run a mile and my mouth seemed very dry as I reached the landing. I was more than a little disappointed when I saw that the door to Pam's bedroom was fully closed.

It was then that I heard the shower and noticed that the bathroom was ajar. I quickly moved to look inside. Sure enough, someone was in the shower and it didn't take long to recognise that it was Pam. Then it hit me. This seventeen year old girl was completely naked just a few feet away from where I was standing. The shower had clear glass though it was pretty much steamed up. I could still see enough to give me an aching erection. A few seconds later she seemed to step back as her wonderful arse pushed against the glass. This had two effects, first I became harder and my breath harsher, second it cleared away most of the condensation allowing me a better view. When she turned around I could see her pussy almost clearly. The dark triangle of wet hair was obvious and was where my gaze locked on to.

When I saw her hand reach down and cup herself I nearly came on the spot. Not as clearly but I could still make out her other hand rubbing her breasts. It was only after she turned her back on me that I remembered to breath. That memory was lost again as Pam stepped out of the shower slowly picked up a towel and facing me began to dry her hair.

I was staring at this beautiful girl, standing naked almost in front of me and deliberately showing me her so sexy body. I had worked out that she liked to pretend that nobody was about to see her, but the note belied that. I didn't care why she chose to be naked in front of me, all that I cared about was that she was.

With no misty glass to diffuse my view, I saw my first naked woman and it was even more amazing than I'd ever imagined. The symmetry about her body, the way her shape flowed was magnificent. Naturally enough my eyes were drawn to her pussy where the slicked back, almost black hair pointed down to those wonderful lips I'd fantasised over.

"Wolfie, you here again spying on me?" She asked with a grin.

Again, feeling as if this was part of her game I replied. "Yes Pam. I can't seem to keep from looking at you."

"You mean when I'm undressed?"

"Not at all, I want to look at you all the time, but I will admit that naked is soooo much better."

Once more she seemed pleased with my words and after a moments thought said. "Ok Wolfie, you seem to have done as I asked so now we move on."

I just about heard what she said as Pam was still naked and only a couple of feet away. I longed to reach out and touch her but knew that that would be a mistake. When the 'move on' bit penetrated, my eyes lit up. I wasn't at all sure as to what happened next but I was all for it.

"I want you to undress ... totally and wait outside my room." She told me.

It didn't take much thought before I nodded. In a bizarre way, I didn't feel comfortable being naked in front of a girl yet I longed to be naked with one.

"Ok, leave your clothes in the bathroom then stand by my door."

Again I nodded before a shiver ran down my body as Pam walked past and imperceptibly brushed her bare breasts against my arm. The grin on her face when she saw my reaction told me that the touch was not accidental. It took a few seconds for that sensation to leave and then I quickly stripped off leaving my clothes scattered around the bathroom. Before going onto the landing I couldn't resist the urge to stroke my very hard cock a few times first.

When I got to her bedroom door it was almost fully open and when I looked inside, Pam was lying on her bed, still naked and with her legs towards me and spread. Her hands were rubbing her breasts quite firmly but her eyes were on me.

Another first for me as I could make out her pussy lips really clearly. I saw Pam's eyes move down my body to my very erect cock. As she did so her right hand slithered slowly down her body until it was between her legs. She then started rubbing her pussy, slowly at first but very gradually becoming faster and more forceful. Her breathing became laboured and her eyes took on a glazed look.

I felt that delightful, almost painful, sensation I got just before coming and realised that I was actually jacking off, unaware that I had even touched my cock. I grunted as my orgasm rapidly approached. My eyes however, never wavered and maintained their focus on the teenage girl on the bed. My grunts were heard by Pam and she managed to look at me just as my seed erupted from my cock, arcing a good distance towards her. Whether it was that or her own fingers but Pam soon followed me. I had never seen a girl come before but there was no mistaking what it was.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.