Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

It was getting dark early after a long day of driving, but not quite nighttime yet. The sun had just set and a big harvest moon was rising ponderously over the mountains. Klamath was pretty high up and my ears still felt it, and the air was a little colder than I was used to. Thinner too maybe.

"That's it," Lisa said.

"It's a church," I said, sounding about as confused as I was. We were all looking at a long white building that looked about as much like a church as you'd expect. It had a short steeple with a cross on top, but no stained glass or anything like that.

"The house is around the back," Lisa told Steve. "You can just pull into the parking lot. It'll be okay."

"But it's a church," I repeated dumbly and Lisa turned around in her seat to smile at me.

"Yeah," she agreed. "My dad's a minister."

"He is?" Steve looked a little surprised too and I guess Lisa had forgotten to mention that to him when they were making their plans to get married.

"What?" Lisa made a little face at him. "There's worse things in life than being religious, right?"

"Yeah," Steve nodded quickly and started pulling into the parking lot. "I didn't mean it was bad or anything, just ... um ... you know."

"I should have warned you, huh?" Lisa said with a weak laugh.

It wasn't that we had anything against religion, we went to church sometimes. My brother and I hadn't been expecting it, that's all. You have to admit that finding out you're marrying a preacher's daughter is just a little different than marrying, oh, a lumberjack's little girl, for instance. That's what Steve was thinking and whatever plans and preparations he'd made for meeting his future father-in-law were going bye-bye. It wasn't gonna be beers and knee-slapping male bonding around a bearskin rug probably.

"Uh, anything else we should know before we ring the doorbell?" Steve wondered and Lisa rolled her eyes a bit and leaned across the seats to kiss him.

"Just be yourself, Steve," she told him and I grinned at that because it was exactly the advice I was tired of getting all the time.

But right then I was hoping that advice would work for me, too. I mean, I knew for a fact that the Baptist preacher back home didn't care for girls wearing pants. Dressing all out as a boy? Well, that had to be a grievous sin and I was very glad we didn't go to his church. We'd all been baptized catholic and at least old Father Burns turned a blind eye when I came to mass wearing clean trousers and a button down shirt. He was just happy to get my butt in a pew, probably. There weren't a whole lot of catholics in Squinosha.

The last time I'd worn a dress, the very last time, had been for my first confession when I was twelve. Hard to believe a twelve year old could have a lot of sins, but I'd made some extra ones up just so I wouldn't sound like a saint. I heard Father Burns didn't like that and if you didn't confess enough he'd give you like thirty Hail Mary's and Our Father's or something. He'd given me three of each and I had to apologize to God for swearing cause I'd said "Damn it!" once when I busted my knuckles trying to get a bolt loose on an old GTO and it had hurt! I hadn't made that one up.

"Hey, your dad ain't a Baptist or anything ... is he?" I asked Lisa, because I'd changed clothes, but I was wearing my holy jeans, meaning the ones with holes for my knees.

The irony might have meant something, but it escaped me just then.

"Hmmm?" she looked at me and Steve was turning off the motor so that it was real quiet all of a sudden.

"I mean, am I dressed okay?" I looked down and at least I had a clean t-shirt on it, even if it did say, 'Lubricious!' across my boobs and 'Jiffy Lube' on the back. It was a cool shirt.

"Ahhh..." Lisa smiled, but I had my answer. "Don't worry, they're not going to say anything about it."

"About what?" Steve wondered.

"Not wearing a dress on Sunday," Lisa shrugged and Steve glanced at me cause I didn't even own a dress anymore. At least not one that would fit me and the ones that didn't were all back in Squinosha anyway.

Lisa was wearing a dress. She'd changed after we'd had dinner in someplace called Grant's Pass, about where we'd left the interstate for a state highway and the last fifty miles of driving. She hadn't said anything about it and neither Steve nor I had given it a second thought, but now I was wondering if Lisa wasn't trying to get me in trouble with her parents on purpose.

That was pretty silly though. More than likely she knew we couldn't do anything about it and rather than bringing it up so I'd have to worry about it all day, Lisa had waited until the last minute. I do the same thing sometimes. Probably everyone does, but it hardly ever works out really well. You ever notice that? So I was getting out of the truck with ragged jeans and a sorta almost questionable t-shirt, depending on how well you were versed up with Webster's dictionary, about to meet a minister and his wife on a Sunday.

Great.

The only good news was that I wasn't the one marrying Lisa. So what was I worried about? I was just my brother's kid sister, going through that tomboy phase and tagging along for the ride. It wasn't like Lisa's dad was gonna refuse to let her marry Steve because of me, was it? God! I hoped not. And as long as I was sorta talking to God, I reminded him that it wasn't really my fault for punching Brian in the nose. He'd deserved it. But then I remembered the lie I'd told the principal about Brian touching me and I hoped God would maybe forget that part of it.

Why was I thinking about Brian anyway? I frowned and started reaching for my bag, wishing I could just forget that jerk. It's weird the way thoughts just pop into your head for no reason sometimes. I guess it's cause trouble reminds me of trouble, you know?

"Just leave that," Steve told me and I gave him a quizzical look.

"I thought we were staying a Lisa's house?"

"Maybe," Steve shrugged. "But not until we get invited, right? Can't just show up at the front door with suitcases."

"I guess not," I had to agree. That would look kinda bad probably.

"We gotta be cool, man," Steve grinned at me. We weren't talking very loudly and Lisa was on the other side of the Explorer looking at us.

"This is weird," I said under my breath. "Looks kinda dark. You think they're home?"

As it turns out the Minister and Mrs. Haven were home, and more than just a little surprised to find Lisa standing on the front porch.

"Elizabeth?" an old man asked, blinking as he stood in the open door.

"Hi dad," Lisa said and she didn't hug him or anything and I was still wondering why she'd had to ring the doorbell.

"Who is it, Jerry?" a woman's voice carried through the house and it was an older one, big and Victorian.

The house, I mean, and I figured that it had probably been a church once, like before they built a real church in the front yard. At least it gave me that impression, although I couldn't exactly say why. Maybe it was the mood.

"Well, come in," the man said finally, ignoring the woman's question. "It's getting cold out there."

"Elizabeth?" a woman quite a bit younger than Lisa's father appeared suddenly, entering the front parlor or whatever that room was.

"Hi mom," Lisa smiled then and they hugged like you'd expect them to, leaving Mr. Haven to look at Steve and me.

We looked at him too and we were all waiting for Lisa to introduce us because introducing ourselves just seemed like a really bad idea. Her dad appeared to be a serious sort of man and I wasn't kidding about him being old. I thought he was sixty at least, old enough to be Lisa's grandfather for sure. He was tall, over six feet easily, and rather thin. Ramrod straight though, the man was no slouch in his black suit and tie. His full head of hair was white and neatly combed and his eyes were dark. He was like black and white all over. It was weird. It didn't look like he got outside much.

Lisa's mom was younger, like my dad's age. Maybe forty-something years old and I dunno, she looked nice, but kind of old fashioned maybe. There were a lot of people like that back in Squinosha too though, so it didn't look too strange to me. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, like her daughter, except she wore her hair up in a tight bun so it looked more brown than Lisa's. She wore a brown dress from her ankles to her throat, like buttoned up tight, you know? And long sleeves to boot. She had a nice smile though and a real warmth came out of the woman, and it was strange thinking of her married to Lisa's dad. She looked like she oughta be his daughter.

"Mom, Dad ... This is Steve Russet and..." Lisa smiled at me, " ... his sister, Ann."

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Steve smiled and held out his hand. He was on his best behavior now.

"Hmmm..." Mr. Haven took it, but he wasn't saying much. When he looked at me I was pretty uncomfortable and I almost wished I'd worn a dress, or at least some better pants.

"Ann is it?" Mrs. Haven sort of took my hands, both of them, before I knew what was going on. "How wonderful to meet you ... And Steve, welcome to our home..."

Mrs. Haven did all the welcoming and she was nice. She talked a lot, probably because her husband wasn't saying much of anything, but she seemed genuine enough anyway. It wasn't long before she had us all sitting down in the living room and made excuses for Mr. Haven to come into the kitchen and help her prepare some refreshments for us. Obviously they wanted to talk and I had to wonder why it felt like Lisa was just a visitor in her own home, despite her mother's warm reception.

"That went, uh, pretty good," Lisa smiled nervously and I noticed she'd removed her collar, although I didn't know when.

"Did it?" I asked and Steve gave me a little elbow since we were sitting next to each other on the couch.

"Your parents seem really nice," he said.

"My mom's nice, you mean," Lisa shrugged and spoke softly. "My dad just takes a little time, you know..."

"Sure, yeah. I know," Steve agreed and just kind of rubbed his hands on his knees. He must have been really nervous.

"I haven't, um..." Lisa glanced towards the door where her parents had disappeared. "I haven't been home in about seven years, so..."

"Really?" I blinked at the woman.

"I call though," Lisa said. "I just ... Haven't been home in awhile."

"Why?" I asked and Steve elbowed me again. "Stop it!" I frowned with annoyance.

"Be nice," Steve warned me.

"What? She brought it up," I said.

"Doesn't mean it's any of your business," Steve replied.

"No, it's okay..." Lisa started saying, but then her mom and dad were coming back into the room.

"I thought we'd have some nice hot cocoa," Mrs. Haven said with a smile, mostly at me. "With marshmallows."

"Oh, thank you," I smiled back, like what else was I gonna do?

"You look well," Mr. Haven decided, speaking to his daughter after we were comfortable with our cups of hot chocolate.

"Yeah, I'm doing real good, dad," Lisa nodded. "Where's Jay?"

"Upstairs," Mr. Haven replied. "Doing some homework."

"I should go get him," Mrs. Haven said, but her husband shook his head.

"The boy can come down when he's finished," Mr. Haven said. "He likes to put everything off until the last minute."

"Jay is my brother," Lisa explained, catching the question on my face. "He's ... Seventeen, mom?"

"Yes," Mrs. Haven nodded with a smile. "He's growing up so fast."

"Not as fast as some," Mr. Haven looked pointedly at Lisa. "What church do you attend these days?"

"Uh, well dad..." Lisa looked down at her cocoa.

"I thought as much," the man nodded. "When the Day of Judgment comes, it'll be too late for you."

That sounded kind of bad and I wondered how long we were going to sit there.

"Jerry," Mrs. Haven frowned at that. "Elizabeth's come home..."

"But not back to fold," Mr. Haven said.

"The Day of Judgment has been coming since I was six," Lisa looked up suddenly, staring at her father. "I got a little tired of waiting for it, okay? Can we talk about something else?"

"Like why you've decided to come home after all this time?" Mr. Haven wondered, leaning forward slightly and staring right back.

"Yeah, dad," Lisa said. "I think it's a little more important than what church I don't go to."

"There's nothing more important than your soul..." Mr. Haven said, but his daughter cut him off.

"And that's why you kicked me out of your church?" Lisa laughed, but it wasn't a happy sound and Steve and I just sat very quietly.

"You were pregnant," the man replied and I glanced at Steve and he narrowed his eyes slightly at that news.

"Right," Lisa said slowly. "You know, that's what I hated the most..."

"What's that?" Lisa's dad asked.

"When I got pregnant it was unforgivable," Lisa was shaking her head. "But when I got an abortion ... That didn't bother you at all did it?"


"I guess it's a good thing we didn't get our bags out," I said, trying to be funny, but mostly I was just feeling lost. This was an adult thing, whatever it was that was going on, and as mature as I may or may not have been, I was still just fourteen.

We were back in the Explorer and Lisa was giving Steve directions to some motel. Klamath Falls wasn't very big anyway, just a bit bigger than Beaverton, from what I could tell. I know Steve and Lisa wanted to talk, or at least Steve did for sure, but probably Lisa wanted to explain what was going on too. They weren't going to do it front of me though and it was a quiet ride.

"Don't worry," Lisa told me and I was in the backseat by myself again. "Tomorrow I'll get to talk to my mom alone. She loves me, but she can't stand up to my dad. Nobody can."

"You seem to be standing up to him okay," Steve offered gently, like he was trying the subject on for size.

"I think I hate him sometimes," Lisa sighed and then she didn't say anything else until we saw the lights for the motel.

Steve went inside to get us a room and I sat there with Lisa, thinking I should say something. I had no idea what though and I guess she didn't either. This wasn't much of a vacation anymore and I was mostly thinking I shoulda stayed back in Squinosha. I missed my Daddy and my brothers too, even Henry, and I couldn't believe Lisa hadn't been home in seven years. That woulda killed me, probably.

"There's only one bed," I said and then I looked at my brother. "Did you do this?"

"What? Me? Do what?" he grinned right back and I knew he hadn't asked for a room with two beds in it.

"It'll be okay, right?" Lisa asked me.

"Yeah, it's cool," I shrugged. "But you sleep in the middle."

"Deal," Lisa laughed lightly and I gave her a hug, just cause it looked like she could use one.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Steve decided. "A long one. The girl said they never run out of hot water."

"Oh yeah?" I wanted a pretty long shower myself. Or a bath maybe, that would be even better, even if it was kinda girly. I just really wanted a long soak.

"It's the hot springs," Lisa explained. "Most places around here use geothermal for hot water and heating their houses and businesses."

"What? Like volcanoes and stuff?" I wondered and she was nodding.

"Yep, it's all active around here," she said. "The whole place could go anytime."

"Kinda like Judgment Day, huh?" Steve asked and probably he was grinning, but we couldn't tell. He had his t-shirt over his face as he took it off.

"Yeah, something like that," Lisa sighed. "I'm sorry about all that stuff..."

"Hey, they got any soda machines or anything?" I asked, just to change the subject. "I'm gonna get a Coke or something."

"Yeah, there's an arcade thing by the lobby," Steve's head popped onto his muscular shoulders. "Don't go too far."

"Relax," I grinned at him. "I don't know anybody here, okay? I'm just gonna chill for awhile. Play some Streetfighter maybe."

"Okay," my brother nodded and he knew I was giving him and Lisa a chance to talk. "You need any money?"

"Nah. I got some," I said. "See ya in a little bit."

"Don't leave the motel," Steve told me as I was closing the door, but he knew I wouldn't.

He was glad to have the time alone with Lisa. The abortion thing had been trippy, probably for Steve more than me, since he was marrying her. Lisa had been pregnant? I didn't really have an opinion on abortion, except it seemed sorta wrong, like instinctively wrong, you know? But I hadn't ever been pregnant either and I suppose that would put a different spin on things, but still ... An abortion? I just didn't like the idea and Lisa didn't strike me as the sort of girl who'd go for that. Like I'd know? Yeah, right. I rolled my eyes at myself as I walked around the outside of the motel towards the brightly lit lobby.

"Hi. Where's your Coke machines?" I asked a sorta scarecrow lookin' girl with kinky orange hair and way too much makeup on her face. She gave me a funny look and rustled her magazine a bit, one of those Cosmopolitan ones with the big breasted women on the covers.

"Are you staying here?" she asked like she wanted to kick me out.

"Yeah. Room 126," I nodded and I thought that was kind of a rude question, I mean she coulda asked a little nicer. "My brother said there was an arcade thing here someplace?"

"Oh," she smiled then. "You're with Steve?"

"Yeah," I kinda giggled and I was wondering why she was on a first name basis with him. She didn't look much older than about seventeen, except she was trying to look thirty or something.

"It's down the hall," she pointed. "That way, past the laundry room. Does he have a girlfriend?"

"He's getting married," I nodded, thinking this chick wouldn't stand a chance with my brother unless ... Nah. He'd rather jerk off, even if they were the last two people on Earth. Maybe.

"Oh," she frowned at that. "He's cute though."

"Yeah," I agreed. "He's got a really big dick too."

"Oh!" she turned like five kinds of red and stared at me.

"Is there a change machine down there?" I asked, wondering why I'd said what I had. It was kinda bad.

"W-What?"

"A change machine?" I was fishing a five out of my pocket. "Can you break this for me?"

"Uh, yeah," she nodded quickly. "There's a change machine. It takes fives."

"Cool," I left her there and I didn't know what she was thinking.

Maybe she thought me and Steve had sex, but she wouldn't believe that. I was just fourteen and I looked like a boy. Plus he was my brother, so of course I'd know if he had a big dick or not, right? Didn't all sisters know that stuff? I wasn't sure, but I didn't care either. I was in sort of a weird mood and I hadn't liked that girl for some reason. Probably her hair, it was really bad. As if that's a good reason not to like someone? I was such an ass sometimes.

"Whoa!" I grinned. "Full service."

I forgot about getting a Coke cause right across from the arcade was a little gym. It wasn't much, but they had some weight machines, like the kind that use big rubber bands instead of real iron. A Stairmaster thing, and a rowing machine too. It wasn't much of a gym, really, but it was something and I think part of my mood was just pent-up energy, you know? I was sorta used to working out every morning with Coach and then playing football after school. Sitting in the backseat of that Explorer all day hadn't done anything but make me feel ... Blah.

And then I saw the swimming pool and I'd seen the sign outside for it. You know, Heated Pool, HBO, Vacancy ... That sorta thing, but I hadn't thought about it until I saw the water. It was blue and clear and looked a whole lot more fun than stretching rubber bands! There was a swimming pool in Beaverton, but it was outside and cold! Even in the summer, so mostly me and my friends went swimming at Silver Lake. That was cold too, but it was a lot closer and we could just get bare butt naked cause nobody ever went there.

That made me frown. I really wanted to go swimming, but obviously I didn't have a swim suit or anything. I couldn't even imagine wearing like a bikini. How weird would that be? I couldn't just shuck my clothes either, even though nobody was around. I suppose fall wasn't much of a season for tourists and this town wasn't much on the way to anyplace either. They called it the Gateway to Crater Lake, but who'd be going there now that school had started and summer was done?

"Could I have a couple towels please?" I asked the Scarecrow at the counter.

"Yeah, sure," the girl shrugged, but made it look like I was asking her to move the earth a bit closer to the sun. "Are you gonna use the sauna?"

"There's a sauna?"

"Yeah," she said, disappearing into a room behind the counter area. "You gotta be sixteen to use it," her disembodied voice said and then she was back with a couple white towels for me. "How old are you?"

"Uh, sixteen."

"Heh ... Okay, anyway you turn it on outside the door," she told me, obviously not believing or really caring how old I said I was. "Just flip the switch and turn the dial up to seven, that gets hot enough usually."

"Seven. Okay."

"And turn it off when you're done, okay?" she put the towels on the counter.

"Thanks," I nodded. "I will."

"Hey ... You're a girl, right?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said slowly. "Why?"

"Just wondered," the girl sighed and sat back down. I wondered if I was a boy whether or not she'd have asked me if I had a boyfriend. She seemed kinda desperate that way, but maybe if she'd wash her face and fix her hair she wouldn't be.

I still didn't have a swimming suit, but I had my boxers and they kinda looked like boy's swim trunks. They were sorta thin though, being just cotton and plain old white in color. That would be okay though, I figured, since I was alone there anyway. I'd keep my towels by the ladder, so if someone came in I could just get out and wrap myself up real quick. I was going to wear my t-shirt too, since that was all I had. I didn't even have a bra, you know? But lots of people went swimming in t-shirts anyway.

Mostly I just wanted to get some exercise, relax in some nice warm water, and ... I dunno. I didn't want to do much of anything, really. An empty swimming pool seemed like the perfect thing for that. I took off my boots and socks and pants in the girl's bathroom, which was right there next to the boy's bathroom. I frowned at my boxers, because that cotton was seriously thin! I made sure the one button for the fly was buttoned and shrugged. What was the worst that could happen? Some stranger would catch a few seconds of my bare butt when I was getting out? I'd survive that.

It was nice anyway and the water was warm just like the sign had promised. That geothermal stuff must work pretty good and I wonder if it cost anything. I know my dad spent a lot of money on gas and electricity at our house. He was always complaining and I guess it's why he charged so much for building cars, cause we did get a lot of money for doing that stuff. I wondered if we were rich, but that just made me giggle cause I didn't think we were. After that I was mostly trying not to think about anything and that was pretty nice too.

"Last one in's a rotten egg!" I heard a boy's voice and the fwap-slap of bare running feet and I had barely enough time to prepare myself before someone jumped in the water like five feet away from me.

"Cannonball!" another boy announced and then another big splash rocked the pool and I'd been floating happily on my back for only about fifteen minutes.

"Hey!" I frowned at them, turned over now and treading water. It was more work than it shoulda been because my t-shirt was heavy now that it was wet, but not too bad.

"Hey!" the first kid looked at me, like he hadn't noticed me before. What a jerk!

"Wassup!" the second boy was clinging to the side of the pool wiping water from his face.

"You guys almost hit me," I said.

"Yeah! But we missed!" the first one grinned.

"Sorry," the other one shrugged. "Where you from?"

"Squinosha," I was swimming to the opposite side of the pool.

"Sqwawhosha?" he leaned back and stretched his body, kicking his feet with his elbows on the side of the pool. "Where's that?"

"Up in Washington," I said, holding onto the side of the pool now. "Where you guys from?"

"Vancouver," the first boy told me. "Up in Canada, you know?"

"Yeah, I heard of it," I shook my head cause water was running in my eyes.

"I'm Jared," the second boy said. "That's Ben."

"You guys are brothers?"

"Duh!" Ben laughed. "We're twins."

"Oh." I looked at them both, from one to the other, and they looked alike, yeah, but not identical I didn't think.

"What's your name?" Jared asked me.

"Ann."

"Cool," Ben smiled at me. "How old are you?"

"Almost fifteen," I replied. "How old are you?"

"Almost sixteen," he answered. "You got pretty short hair."

"So?"

"Shut-up," Jared told his brother and then he took a deep breath and pushed himself under the water.

"I just mean I never saw a girl with really short hair before," Ben was saying, but I was watching his brother all distorted as he swam towards me under the water. "You got cancer or something?"

"What?" I made a face at him.

"Like on House. I saw a show with this girl who had cancer," Ben was sorta dog paddling towards me, spitting water as he talked. "She had short hair too."

"No. I ain't got cancer," I laughed and then Jared suddenly popped up next to me, gasping for air and smiling as he rubbed the water out of his brown eyes.

"What?" he asked me and I just shook my head. He was close enough so our shoulders were practically rubbing.

"You guys here with your mom and dad?" I asked them and I noticed they were pretty good looking kids.

I mean, all fifteen year old boys are pretty okay looking to me, even the ones who aren't, but Jared and Ben were especially nice. Smooth bodies, kind of heart shaped faces and longish brown hair to go with their soft brown eyes. They looked more alike now that they were close to me. Ben had moved to the other side of me, so that I was between them, all three of us holding onto the wall of the pool. The only real difference was that Jared wore blue swim trunks and Ben's were red, but they had the same sorta flowery design.

"Course we are," Ben said, making it sound like a dumb question, but I was there with Steve and Lisa so I knew it wasn't.

"They're passed out already," Jared nodded.

"Or else they're fuckin' first," Ben laughed and I guess I blushed when he said that because both of those boys grinned at me.

"Your parents?" I couldn't believe they'd talk about their mom and dad like that, but I guess it's different up in Canada maybe.

"You never heard nobody say fuck before?" Jared asked me.

"Yeah," I said, a little defensively maybe cause he made it sound like he thought I was a little kid. "I heard it a lot of times."

"Bet you never said it though, huh?" he stuck out his tongue and it was like a dare or something.

"I don't just say it in front of somebody I don't even know," I told him.

"She never said it," Ben laughed, looking at his brother.

I knew this game and these two guys were just like my friends back home. All cocky cause there was two of them and just one of me and they were trying to show off or whatever. But knowing what was going on was different than ignoring it and like any fourteen, almost fifteen year old, I was resenting the idea that I wasn't being treated like a grown-up, you know? It was a game though and playing it was fun, and while part of me knew that it was a flirting game, mostly I just wanted to enjoy myself too.

"Ha! I probably said it more than you," I grinned at Ben.

"So? Say it then," the boy grinned back.

"No!" I laughed and pushed myself away, diving down just to show them I could swim underwater too.

I always closed my eyes under the water, just cause I hated that chlorine stuff, but I opened them when I felt someone's hand grabbing my ankle. He let go when I kicked at him, but I had to surface in the middle of the pool then and Jared popped up right next to me a second later. Ben was still by the side, watching us.

"That's a pretty cool swimsuit you got," Jared breathed and we were both treading water.

"What?" I was wiping my face and I tilting my head to get some water out of my ears.

Jared disappeared again and he was under the water, checking me out. I reached over and put my hands on his shoulders, pushing the boy deeper for a second and then pushing off him so I could swim away. I was giggling and it was kinda fun just fooling around like that. He was chasing me too and I'm a good swimmer, but that t-shirt was a serious drag and Jared caught me, pulling me down so that we sorta wrestled underwater. Not really wrestling, but just pushing against each other with our hands, kinda kicking with our feet, but not hard or anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.