Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

Jane sat in my lap while Sherry drove her Challenger. She was a better driver than Jane at least. Mark and David had spent a lot of time teaching her. Almost as much time as they'd spent building that car probably, and that was a good thing as none of us could bear the thought of anything bad happening to it. Anyway, with Sherry driving that left me and Jane with nothing but opportunity to catch up and we weren't even out of the big gravel drive before Jane was kissing me.

"Mmmm ... I've missed you," Jane sighed and kissed me again, accepting my tongue into her warm wet mouth. I'd missed her too. I brought my right hand up, squeezing her breast gently and making Jane squirm a little. I could feel the ring piercing her nipple, only faintly through her sweatshirt, but it was there and I felt my own nipples throb with sympathy. But it could have been excitement too.

"So what's this girl's name?" Sherry asked, breaking my kiss with Jane.

"Julie," I said, but I was still looking at Jane, wishing it wasn't so dark in the car. I wanted to see her eyes right then.

"Ann's going to break her cherry tonight," Jane told her sister with a little sigh. "I get to watch."

"Really?" Sherry glanced at me. "And who's gonna break yours?" she was smiling.

"Jane," I replied, without really thinking about it.

"Huh?" Jane gave a little gasp of surprise that made me smile.

Sherry laughed, like she didn't believe me, but I knew I was serious. I could have had anybody do it. I mean, any girl basically gets her choice, right? I had enough friends, boys and girls, and maybe any one of them would have tried to do it whether I wanted them to or not. But thinking about Levi and touching myself, feeling that bit of flesh that really meant nothing except what I said it meant, I knew I wanted Jane to do it. I was in love with her. Even more than I was with Julie, I thought, but it was hard to tell because I loved them so differently. But Jane was the one I'd want to remember forever. If it was going to hurt the way people said it did sometimes, then I wanted her to hurt me. The same way Julie wanted it to be me, I thought.

"Will you do it?" I asked Jane softly. "After I break Julie's cherry, will you do it for me?"

"Well, yeah," she laughed and kissed my neck, hugging me so tight that all I could do was hug her back.

"Why her?" Sherry shook her head, but maybe she was just being a little jealous. "You should get a guy to do it."

"I'm not in love with a guy," I giggled, holding Jane close so I could smell her soft blonde hair. "Besides, she could have done it before and didn't."

I didn't really finish my thought, but probably I didn't need to. Jane had pressed the tip of my dildo inside me once and all it would have taken was a little push, not much of one at all, to take my virginity forever. Maybe that was the reason, as much as any other, why I loved her so much. I could trust Jane. And that too reminded me of my relationship with Julie, when I'd been so close to taking her virginity until she'd asked me to stop. It meant something, as much as that hymen did. The willingness not to break it meant something too.

It seems like that shouldn't have been all that big of a deal. I mean, deciding to give my cherry to Jane. But it was. My guy brain didn't particularly care and never really had, except I didn't want to be touched down there and having real boy-girl sex was definitely touching, right? Other than that, as a boy, sex was sex and losing my virginity was something to be done as soon as possible. So I'd done that, as a boy, and sucked a cock and then been screwed in my butt and it hadn't bothered my conscience one little bit. In fact I'd been pretty darn happy about it.

That was the difference between boys and girls maybe, I dunno. I was still getting used to being a girl, since I'd only made up my mind that I was a girl just that evening. I couldn't not be a girl and when it came to sex, as much as I liked to imagine I was a boy, that wasn't always true. Like when Levi had tried to do it with me? I hadn't been much of a boy at all right then. I'd been just about all girl, at least when it came time for kissing and stuff. When he'd tried to put his cock inside me it wasn't really the boy inside saying no because I didn't like my pussy; it was the girl inside telling me that I wasn't ready, that Levi wasn't the right person to give myself to.

I didn't understand it, although sometimes it seemed like I almost did. So I was blaming it all on love, cause nobody understands that stuff anyway, I don't think. All I knew for sure was that I loved Jane and I loved Julie. I loved my brothers too, but that was different, even though we had sex. I loved my best friends, but we didn't have sex and I didn't want to have sex with them, except maybe Kyle, but I figured we wouldn't. We'd had our shot at being together and we kinda blew it. Jane and Julie were the ones I loved and wanted to love forever and my girl brain was telling me that was what made it okay to give them my cherry. And since I was gonna take Julie's ... Jane was the one I wanted to have mine.

I felt like I was going die just from being too much in love. Like my insides were too big for my body and I couldn't hold it all in. It almost hurt like that, but Jane was kissing me and that made it bearable.

"What did your dad say?" Jane asked me after a bit. "You told him about us right?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "He told me it was my life," I shrugged. "He kinda figures I'm part boy anyway, I think."

"That's so cool," Jane sighed.

"I didn't believe her," Sherry said. "You really told him?"

"I said I did," I looked at her. "I'm not scared of it or anything. I'm not ashamed of Jane."

"See?" Jane looked at her sister. "I told you, Sherry. Ann's not like you."

I wasn't sure what that meant and I probably didn't want to know. Whatever went on between the two sisters was probably beyond anybody else's understanding or at least mine anyway. Still, I'd rather not be the center of some kind of argument between them you know? I got the impression that Sherry hadn't thought our relationship would last, but we'd only been together for a week. If it was up to me though, Jane and I would be together forever and once again I found myself forgetting all my feelings for everyone but the person I was with and that was starting to bother me. Not that it was Jane I was in love with, but just in general, you know?

"I'm just me," I offered with a shrug and I hoped that would appease Sherry a little.

"Yeah you are," Jane giggled. "I'm gonna tell my parents too."

"You better not," Sherry warned her sister.

"What?" Jane frowned. "I won't say anything about you. Don't worry."

"Whatever," Sherry sighed. "You get kicked out of the house though, don't come crying to me."

"I don't do that anymore, remember?" Jane said with a sweet, sarcastic voice. She turned to me, "She's just jealous. Don't listen to her."

"She's probably just worried, I think," I said gently, not really wanting to get involved because I didn't understand. "Would your parents really kick you out?"

"I don't know," Jane shrugged.

"Yeah," Sherry answered. "She knows it too."

"Shut-up! God! I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" Jane said. "Never mind. I just wanna have fun okay?" Jane kissed me softly, "Okay? Just ... Forget it. Alright?"

"Yeah," I nodded and kissed her back. "Let's just have fun tonight."

That sounded like a good idea to me and I could feel the tension between Sherry and Jane. I guess Jane finally thought she could stop being her older sister's sex toy or something, whatever their strange relationship was. She wanted her independence and was using me to get it, maybe. I wished I was smarter or older, or something. All of this was way over my head and all I knew was that I really didn't want to see Jane unhappy. That was all that mattered to me and I only cared about Sherry so far as she influenced Jane. If they were really arguing, like fighting, that would probably suck hard.

At least Sherry didn't feel the need to get the last word in, cause I had a feeling Jane wouldn't have let her, and we rode the rest of the way in silence mostly. Sherry found Julie's house okay with me and Jane giving her directions. We pulled up in front of it and Jane got out of the car, sliding off me as Sherry turned off the engine and she was opening her door as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked Sherry, not really meaning to sound rude or anything.

"Huh?" she looked at me. "I wanna meet this girl."

"Why?" I felt cloudy inside.

"Sherry..." Jane frowned a little.

"What?" Sherry laughed at us. "I just wanna see what all the fuss is about."

I looked at her doubtfully. Sherry always made me a little nervous and I didn't really trust her a whole lot. Probably because she was one of those people I just couldn't ever tell what she was thinking. I mean, most people give you a pretty good clue what they're about, but Sherry? She could be up to anything, or maybe nothing at all. Plus the thing with Jane ... Sherry wouldn't like try to sabotage us with Julie, would she? God! I hoped not.

"I'll be good, I swear. Five minutes!" Sherry sighed theatrically. "Get your bags."

I sure hoped Sherry was going to be good, but I really didn't see how she could make too much trouble anyway. Julie's parents were gonna be there and Julie loved me anyway, but Sherry ... Maybe that's all it was, kind of a jealousy thing. Sherry had been Jane's girlfriend, as much as a sister, and that hadn't really bothered me. Well, maybe a little I guess. So part of me was wondering if Sherry wanted to see if Julie didn't want someone older for a girlfriend. Someone dark and beautiful and kind of manipulating and devious and ... I caught myself, rolling my eyes and feeling silly cause I was being paranoid.

"Well?" Sherry giggled, looking at me. We were standing on the front steps.

I pushed the doorbell, feeling a strange reluctance. But I was excited too, because when that door opened I was gonna see Julie and I'd been missing her so much!

"Hi," it was Julie's dad who answered the door, smiling at us. "Julie, your friend's are here," he called out. "Come on in ... Hi Ann, hello Jane..." he stood aside as we all said our hellos and entered the house.

It was kinda weird saying hi to Julie's dad when I'd been spending so much time thinking about having sex with his daughter. It almost made me blush, but I managed not to since I was busy introducing Sherry to him, and then to Julie's mom who came into the room.

"Sherry, it's nice to meet you," they both said, smiling. "Are you staying over too?" Mr. Perry asked.

"Oh no, I have to get going. I just wanted to make sure the kids got here okay," Sherry smiled and Jane and I just shook our heads. Jane especially, since Sherry wasn't much older than her anyway, just a year or so.

"Hi!" Julie was coming down the stairs, smiling and looking breathtakingly beautiful to my eyes.

She was just wearing a pair of cutoff denim shorts and a baby blue sweater, kind of a deep V-neck thing that showed off her tits like you wouldn't believe. And Julie's face was scrubbed pink and her black hair shone, and the girl's eyes were dark and beautiful as ever, and her mouth was soft and red and moist, and ... I could barely breathe.

Julie came right up to me too, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I thought you'd never get here!" she smiled at me and then at Jane, "Hi Jane, I was waiting forever it seemed like." Julie surprised both of us when she kissed Jane then, on the cheek, but right in front of her parents and that was wicked cool, I thought. For a lot of reasons.

It was sorta shocking too being kissed like that though. I mean, Julie's parents were standing right there and I know I blushed a little. Jane just smiled and nodded and grinned at Sherry, of all people. But Julie's parents were weird as ever, smiling happily as if their only daughter not only having one girlfriend, but maybe two of them, was the most normal thing in the world. I wondered if they'd write another book about it and if they did, what sort of animal Jane would be. A swan maybe.

"Hi, I'm Sherry," Jane's sister held out her hand and Julie smiled.

"Sorry. I forgot. This is my sister," Jane explained. "Sherry gave us a ride over."

"Oh, cool," Julie nodded happily, holding Sherry's hand for a second. "Thanks for bringing them. You wanna stay? Did you guys eat? We got like a ton of food. My mom sorta freaked out in the kitchen today."

"Oh, I did not!" Mrs. Perry laughed. "I just felt like baking."

"Ahhh ... No thanks, I have to go. My boyfriends are waiting for me," Sherry grinned and I knew she'd put that little s on the end just to get a reaction.

"Boyfriends?" Julie asked and I was still blushing.

Why did everything in my life have to be so weird? We were standing in the middle of the living room, all six of us, talking about Sherry. I just wanted to sit down, or eat, or watch TV, or go upstairs to Julie's room, or do something normal that people did on a sleep over. Not stand there talking about Sherry's love life.

"Yeah, I have two," Sherry nodded, looking at Julie. "Mark and David, Ann's brothers."

"Oh, you're dating two of her brothers?" Julie's mom almost giggled. "It must be hard to juggle two boys, dear."

"Not really," Sherry shook her head, looking like she was telling a great joke. "We all go out together, so it's easy. They're not jealous or anything. They like it."

"Uh, hmmm..." Mr. Perry was nodding, but I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Bye Sherry," Jane was frowning at Sherry, and almost pulling her towards the door.

"Uh, yeah ... It was nice meeting you," Sherry wasn't resisting, maybe because she'd done what she set out to do. Embarrass me in front of my girlfriend and her parents.

"Nice meeting you too ... Bye ... Goodnight..." Everyone was saying goodbye to Sherry finally.

"You be good..." Sherry smiled at me and then looked at sister. "Especially you!" and then she giggled and left, Jane closing the door behind her.

"Well, um, your sister is very ... Nice, Jane. Isn't she, Roger?" Julie's mom said.

"What? Right, yeah, she's very sweet," Mr. Perry nodded.

"Oh, Julie ... I brought you some, uh..." I was holding the long white box and I'd just finally remembered it, although I'm sure everyone must have noticed and wondered abot it.

"For me?" Julie face lit up with a smile. I just nodded, feeling my heart thumping and really hoping she wouldn't think they were used or anything.

"Let's sit down for a few minutes," Mr. Perry suggested, which meant we had to of course.

"Oh my gosh!" Julie was opening the box with her mother standing next to her. Jane and I were just settling onto the sofa and Julie's dad in one of the chairs.

"What have you got there?" Mr. Perry asked.

"Roses! They're so beautiful! Look!" Julie was lifting them out carefully while her mother took the empty box. "Oh, thank you!"

Julie practically skipped across the living room and gave me a real kiss before I could do anything about it. Her soft lips found mine and while there wasn't any tongue, it was a serious kiss! And it definitely lasted a lot longer than my Daddy would have been comfortable with, I knew that. I was left dizzy and smiling and not a little flushed with self-conscious excitement.

"Ahem," Mr. Perry cleared his throat.

"Let me find a vase for those," Mrs. Perry was saying. "They are lovely, aren't they?"

"They must have cost a fortune," Mr. Perry said and I realized I had no idea how much a dozen long stemmed roses would cost. Were they expensive? They were just flowers, but ... I really hoped he didn't ask me how much I'd paid for them. What if I said they were twenty bucks? Was that a lot? Thankfully, I guess asking would have been pretty rude though, so my ignorance was safe.

Julie sat down next to me, very close, and I was blushing furiously under Mr. Perry's gaze. "Uh, well ... I thought they were nice, so..." I kinda stammered softly and Jane grabbed my hand, giving me a little squeeze. That actually helped a lot, just knowing she was there. Julie too, as she'd sort of put her left arm on my thigh, not really leaning on me, but kind of ... You know. It was intimate and nice and making me nervous as heck.

"So, I guess this is serious then?" Julie's dad said, and I looked up, thinking I was probably in trouble now. This was going to be the shortest sleepover in history. "Well, I guess I already knew that, the way Julie talks about you all the time."

"Dad..." Julie blushed a little and smiled at her father. I just sat there waiting for the other shoe to fall. I guess even penguins get a man-to-man when it comes to dating daddy's little girl.

"No, it's okay. Julie's mom and I think it's important that girls your age are free to explore their, uh ... Feelings," he said, giving us a close lipped smile. "Does your father know about Julie, that she's, uh ... Well, she's your girlfriend, Ann?"

"Um..." I had no idea what was going on. "I told him that I have a girlfriend, yeah ... Yes sir," I nodded, trying not to sound like I was avoiding his question. I mean I wasn't lying, but I'd told Daddy about Jane, not Julie.

"Good, so he doesn't have a problem with you and Julie sleeping together then," he didn't really ask it, he just said it, and my heart stopped for a second while I tried to figure out what he meant. Jane too, I think, because her mouth just fell open a little before she remembered to close it.

"Aren't these beautiful?" Mrs. Perry was back with a fancy crystal vase and the dozen roses inside it. She'd cut the stems a little, but they looked great. "I got this vase when we were married and I never get to use it," she smiled, putting the flowers on the coffee table for us all to admire.

"I was just telling Ann that we're very happy she's spending the night with Julie," Mr. Perry smiled at his wife. "And you too, Jane," he gave Jane a little smile all her own.

"Oh, good," Mrs. Perry nodded. "Don't you girls worry about us, just be yourselves. We had a long talk with Julie about everything, didn't we?"

"Yeah mom," Julie replied automatically, sounding like she was bored.

"Everything?" I asked, just because that word covered a lot of stuff and I was still trying to catch up with the part about sleeping with her.

"Uh-hmmm..." Julie's mom smiled. "Everything I could think of. Did we forget anything, Roger?"

"No, I think we covered it," Mr. Perry shrugged. "Julie's a big girl now, she's not our baby anymore and we're just glad she found a girl like you, Ann. We're very proud of her."

"Oh," I nodded dumbly. These people were making me dizzy and I wondered if they were on drugs.

"We know you'll be careful with her," Julie's mom giggled like she was in the eighth grade. "We want you to be comfortable with yourselves..."

"Mo-om..." Julie rolled her eyes and I felt her hand on my leg. "You're gonna embarrass us."

" ... And each other," Mr. Perry finished for his wife.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. You're right, why don't you take your friends upstairs, show them your room and I'll get some dinner out for you guys, are you hungry?" Mrs. Perry was smiling at us.

There was a brief second of awkward silence before we realized the parental chit-chat was done, although it had been nothing like any chit-chat I'd ever heard of and I'd gotten the scoop from my brothers plenty of times growing up. They were always coming home after a first date with stories about their girlfriends' parents. Wait til they heard about this one, I thought. But mostly it was just a relief to get away from the living room. A part of me figured that part of the house would be haunted forever more with Sherry's grinning ghost ... Not to mention Julie's super-weird parents.

"Sorry about my sister," Jane was saying. "She's kind of strange sometimes."

"That's okay. Sorry about my parents," Julie shrugged. "They're strange all the time." And as soon as we were in her bedroom she was kissing me.

Julie pressed her body against mine, practically melting in my arms as I dropped my little backpack and held her tightly. Her lips parted for my tongue and she tasted so good, so sweet and fresh, I just wanted to drink her. It was a long wet kiss and Julie's hands moved over my back and up to my short hair, caressing me until I was just burning inside and out.

"I missed you so much," she breathed a moment later, her big dark eyes shining into mine.

"Me too," I sighed, wondering if my heart would ever slow down again.

"Thank you for the flowers," Julie was just whispering and kissing me again and it was a lot like heaven. "I want you to do it with me, right now. I'm so wet!" she was kissing my ear and pressing her body against me like she'd never let go.

"I do too," I said, wondering if we really were going to do it right then. I had my hands on her butt, pulling the girl against me and all I could think of was how badly I wished I had a cock and it was inside her.

We kissed another minute and Jane watched us, mostly forgotten, until she cleared her throat a little. I wondered if that was the limit of her patience with me and Julie. If it was, Jane was going to be in trouble later because I was going to be spending a lot of time in Julie's arms, I thought.

"And I missed you too, Jane," Julie smiled at Jane and licked her lips.

I let the girl go so she could hug Jane and then they were kissing as well, while I watched with some surprise. It was strange and I didn't really expect them to be that friendly, you know? I mean, the way Julie didn't hesitate at all, but just put her mouth on Jane's and I could see their tongues were going at it. Jane didn't seem very reluctant either and I seriously wondered why I didn't feel jealous, but I didn't. Not even a little, and I looked for it, but all I found was happiness really. Excitement too and they were both so beautiful together like that.

It was a real kiss too. Jane's hands were on Julie's butt, squeezing the girl through her shorts, while Julie was content to hold Jane's blonde head with one hand and stroke her back with the other. I was getting seriously hot just watching the two girls make out. Like I wasn't already? God! I started thinking that each of us having two girlfriends, like all three of us sharing each other, was gonna be really, really cool.

There was a light rapping at the door and Mrs. Perry's voice brought their kiss to a sudden stop.

"Julie?" the door opened and all three of us were flushed with excitement and I could see Julie and even Jane blushing. I was blushing too, but what could we do about it?

"Uh ... Yeah, mom?" Julie cleared her throat lightly, glancing at me and Jane. If Julie's mom noticed anything though, she didn't mention it.

"You're father and I are leaving now. The phone number is on the fridge. Are you sure you girls will be okay by yourselves for awhile?"

I think my mouth opened about as wide as it had ever gotten in my life. Julie's parents were leaving? They knew I was Julie's sorta boyfriend and they were going out? This made as much sense as a soup sandwich. Not even Matt's parents were that trusting and they were the coolest parents I'd ever heard of. I could see the confusion on Jane's face too, since her parents were like anti-cool from what I'd heard Jane say about them. This was probably way out of Jane's experience.

"Yeah mom, we'll be fine," Julie licked her lips and nodded, trying not to sound out of breath.

"Okay then. Like I said the number's downstairs, if you have any problems you call us, okay? Are you going to sleep in here tonight, or downstairs?" Julie's mom sounded normal, except for what she was saying. "I think there's enough room in here, that way you girls will have your privacy."

"Yeah, we'll be okay," Julie answered and I was glad I didn't have to say anything. Privacy? For a 14 year old girl and her girl-boyfriend? It was a like the woman was doing everything she could to tell me it was okay to have sex with her daughter without actually writing it on my forehead.

"I'm sure you will," Mrs. Perry nodded, looking around at me and Jane for a moment, still smiling. "Okay then, the food's downstairs, you girls just help yourselves. We'll be home late, so don't wait up," she laughed and gave Julie a hug and a kiss and left the room.

"They're going out?" I stared at Julie.

"Yeah," Julie grinned. "I told you my parents really like you guys."

"This is like the Twilight Zone," Jane giggled.

"Welcome to my life," I said to her, being totally serious.

We were downstairs eating at the kitchen table. It wasn't pizza or even Greg's lasagna, but it was still good. Julie's mom had cooked Sloppy Joes for us, along with cookies, a couple cherry pies, and red Jello with cherries in it and a whipped cream frosting, so it was kind of like a pie too, which was good, but weird.

"Your mom have a thing for cherries?" Jane giggled.

"It was my idea," Julie grinned. "She asked me what I wanted and I told her I wanted cherries. I hope you like cherries," Julie grinned at me. "I got a special one for desert."

"For me?" I grinned right back at her and felt my tummy filled with butterflies, the way it had been ever since I'd rung the doorbell.

"Uh-huh," Julie stuck her tongue out at me and it had a cherry on it which made me giggle.

"You got the coolest parents in the world," Jane shook her head.

"They're totally weird," Julie giggled. "I couldn't even look at a boy. I mean, it was like if I even asked about boys they'd freak out."

"But having a girlfriend is okay?" I shook my head.

"Yeah, I guess. They kept asking when you were coming over and everything," Julie shrugged. "I mean they wrote that book about you, so..."

That really started us giggling. It was all funny for some reason and we didn't understand any of it. The only thing that made sense was that Julie's parents wanted her to be a lesbian and that made no sense at all. But there was no doubt her parents didn't mind and even encouraged it. They had to know what we were going to do. Well, maybe they just thought we'd make out or something. I mean, they wouldn't really think we were going to go all the way. I was just 14 after all and Julie was barely 15, but the possibility must have occurred to them. Didn't parents always imagine the worst?

I got up to get some soda out of the refrigerator when something caught my eye. "What's this?" I asked Julie, tapping a little yellow sticky note with my finger.

"Huh?" Julie looked at me. "Oh, that's the phone number for my parents' friends. The one I'm sposed to call if you don't make me feel really good tonight," she giggled and Jane grinned.

"She will," Jane promised, "and so will I."

Jane was stroking Julie's bare thigh under the table and it was a relief to know that they were a lot closer than I'd ever imagined possible. I'd certainly been imagining worse things over the last few days. This was a thousand times better.

"This is where they went?" I was a little confused. "That's Steve's phone number!"

"Your brother's?" Jane looked at me.

"No, uh, Little Steve, a friend of mine from school he's ... His dad..." I blinked, catching myself.

I couldn't tell Jane and Julie what was going on there! That I'd had sorta sex with Steve and he wanted to be my boyfriend, or especially that Steve's dad had fucked me ... Twice! Or even all the stuff Monica had told me about how strange Steve's family was. I couldn't tell them any of that stuff.

"Oh, that's weird. My parents go over there a lot. They play Triominoes or something," Julie was eating some cherry pie and her lips were bright red.

"Triominoes?" Jane gave Julie a funny look.

"Yeah, it's like dominoes except the pieces have three sides. It's kinda fun..."

I didn't think they were playing anything over at Little Steve's house. All I could think about was all the stuff Monica had told me, how Steve's parents were into sex and swinging or whatever. Julie's parents were pretty weird, maybe they were into it too. So Julie's parents and Steve's parents were having sex together and maybe Steve too? I tried to picture Little Steve with Julie's mom and I didn't really want to. So I tried to imagine Carol with Julie's dad and that was sorta bad too. And then I thought about Steve's dad with Julie and I wanted to throw-up all of a sudden.

" ... they play Uno too, sometimes. You know what that is right?" Julie and Jane were still talking about games.

"You didn't ever go there..." I looked at Julie, " ... did you?"

"Mmmm ... Nope. Mom said maybe I could go sometime, but she didn't say. It's probably boring anyway," Julie was looking at me. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I shook my head. "It's just weird seeing my friend's phone number here. I wondered if you knew him."

"I don't think so. The only Steve I know is in my school. He's a dork."

"All boys are dorks," Jane laughed. "Even the ones who aren't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.