Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

It wasn't that strange, I suppose, three teenagers driving around Beaverton early on a Monday evening in late September. It was still warm enough so we had the windows down, enjoying the Indian summer, and Julie's long black hair was blowing across our faces as we kissed. We were making out really, with my tongue exploring Julie's mouth, probing and licking and tickling until it was her turn. And I would suck her tongue eagerly, enjoying everything about it and feeling my heart racing with pleasure.

My breasts ached, my nipples throbbed, and I'm sure my two friends felt the same way. We'd all just gotten pierced and Julie and I would gasp occasionally as our breasts rubbed against each other, sending little shocks of pain through our sensitive flesh. But it was a good pain, a welcome discomfort that made us crave even more. I felt Julie's hand moving to feel my braless breasts through my shirt, moving slowly and deliberately shy until she could finally squeeze my tit beneath her gentle hand and I groaned into her mouth.

We were on our way to a little Mexican restaurant that some immigrants had recently opened when they'd decided to settle down and stop picking apples for a dollar a day. They'd probably gotten their green cards or something. Jane was taking a long time getting there though, and I think she was just driving around the small town slowly just to give Julie and me a chance to become better acquainted. It was working anyway, because by the time we finally did pull into the gravel parking lot, Julie had her hand inside my shirt, playing her fingers across my flushed skin. I had my own hand under her t-shirt as well and I'd undone her bra so it hung loose, and I could feel the hard metal of her piercings through her puffy nipples.

When we broke our kiss I glanced at Jane, who was sitting in the driver's seat just watching us, a curious smile playing across her lips. Her skirt had ridden up so I could see her pink panties and the dark wet spot that covered her slit. She'd been fingering herself, I knew, and some of the material had been pushed in between her labia slightly, clinging to her damp flesh. I wondered what Julie would think of that, but she hadn't noticed at all. She kept her eyes on me as we caught our breath.

"Are we going to eat?" I asked no one in particular, but mostly to remind myself what we were supposed to be doing.

"I'm hungry," Jane said, and the tone of her voice suggested she was hungry for something besides Mexican food.

"I'm not," Julie sighed, missing the point and I giggled, making the girl smile with a little confusion. "What?"

"People are looking," I realized, and there were a couple people walking out of the restaurant sort of staring.

"Oh," Julie turned red and slid her hand out from under my shirt. "Uh, yeah. Sorry." She tried to fix her bra under her t-shirt and Jane just shook her head, smiling as we watched.

"Just take it off," Jane shrugged.

I nodded in agreement. "It'll probably feel better anyway," I told Julie. "Nobody's gonna notice."

Jane giggled at that because everyone was gonna notice and we all knew it. Julie's t-shirt was pretty tight and with her nipples all hard and puffy and now pierced, they we're going to stick out like sore ... Nipples.

But she smiled and did it, working one arm inside her shirt and when she had that arm free, pulling her bra out the sleeve of the other side.

"Just hang it on the rearview mirror," I giggled and Julie gasped at me, but took it as a dare and did it just to show me she would. Jane was laughing too, and maybe blushing just a little because it was her mirror anyway.

We finally got inside and seated at a square wooden table with Jane to my left and Julie on my right. Jane went to use the bathroom while Julie and I looked at our menus.

"Jane's really nice," Julie told me and I nodded.

"Yeah, she is."

"It's um, kind of weird though..." Julie leaned closer. " ... I mean her being there while we kissed and all."

"Yeah, maybe." I licked my lips and sort of avoided Julie's eyes.

I'd been wondering if she was going to say anything, and if she did what it would be. I couldn't really tell her that Jane was my girlfriend and she was getting off on watching me make out with Julie. That would have seemed totally weird, even for a penguin like me, I thought and that made me smile despite myself.

"What?" Julie was touching my leg with her toes.

"Nothing," I shook my head, trying to think of something. "Does it, uh, really bother you a lot?" I asked, looking into Julie's dark eyes. "Cause I sort of like it, kinda," and I really wished I could blush right then, but it never happens when you want it to.

"You do?" Julie sat up a little, thinking about that. "I guess ... It doesn't bother me that much."

"Okay," I rubbed my foot on her leg too and I hoped we were finished with that topic.

"Do you like her?" Julie asked me half a minute later. "I mean, the same way you like me?"

How could I answer that? I wasn't going to lie about Jane, not directly anyway, like I was betraying her or something. I was already sort of lying, I knew, but just by not telling Julie everything. I liked Jane way too much to tell anyone that I didn't, even if it meant losing Julie. Why couldn't the girl just let things happen, I wondered. But I guess the fact that Jane was so beautiful, and that she didn't seem very shy even while Julie and I were making out, would have aroused anyone's suspicions. Julie had been comparing herself to Jane, I thought, feeling insecure maybe and now she wanted some reassurance.

In a perfect world, I would have told Julie everything and she would have accepted it and been happy, and all three of us would have had wonderful sex together. If the world were only slightly imperfect, I would have lied and told Julie that Jane was just a friend; that nobody meant more to me than Julie did. And she would have believed me and we'd have kissed, and then had glorious sex while Jane watched and masturbated and waited patiently for her turn.

In the world I was living in, I told Julie that I needed to use the bathroom too. That was probably about the same as telling her that Jane and I were lovers. But I wasn't thinking straight. I was hot and horny and confused and worried, and wondering when that big asteroid was coming to hit the earth and put me out of my misery. Or maybe just a small one, just for me, since I didn't really want anyone else to get hurt.

Jane was just coming out as I was going in and I guess she could tell something was wrong, so she went back in the bathroom too.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I just shrugged, "Julie, she was asking me about you. If you're my girlfriend."

"Did you tell her I wasn't?" Jane's eyes were turned down.

"No, of course not," I told her, making it sound like it was a silly suggestion, which it was to me.

"Really?" she smiled a little and I realized that despite everything she said, and the way she acted, it wasn't easy for Jane to pretend she wasn't my girlfriend. The girl had been in love with me for two years before we'd even spoken to each other.

"Yeah," I smiled, feeling a little better. I could live without Julie, I thought, but not without Jane. "You're my girlfriend. I'm not going to say you're not." I just wished I didn't have to say anything at all.

"Okay," Jane breathed. "I'll go talk to her."

"What are you gonna say?"

"Um, I dunno," Jane shrugged. "I'll tell her I'm in love with her."

"What?" I stared at Jane, wondering if she was joking and really hoping she was. "Are you?"

"Of course not!" Jane giggled and put her hands on my shoulders. "But she doesn't know that. Besides," Jane kissed me quickly, "she is pretty cute."

I used the bathroom, since I did have to go sort of, but mostly I just sat in there wondering what I was gonna do. I had no idea what Jane was saying to her, or even if Julie was still there. She might have gotten pissed and just decided to leave, not that I would have blamed her. How could things being going so right one minute and just fall apart the next? All I'd had to do was lie to her. I lied all the time, in fact I was getting sort of good at it, but not about the serious things. There was something inside me that couldn't go that far, other people were too important to me for that. I bet Henry didn't have these problems, I thought. I wondered what it would be like to be that free, to be that selfish, so that nothing and no one else mattered. It had to be pretty lonely, I thought.

I walked slowly back to the table and I was a little surprised to see Julie still there, leaning close to Jane and talking seriously about something. But they were smiling too, so maybe it was okay, I hoped.

"I thought you fell in!" Jane looked at me and laughed and I tried smile, shrugging as I sat down.

Julie giggled a little and sat back in her seat. "We ordered you a taco salad thing, it's supposed to be really good," she told me, reaching out to touch my hand and lowering her voice a little. "Sorry I was being kind of a B."

"You weren't," I told her, like don't be ridiculous. "I just sorta ... Felt bad for a minute there." I didn't have any excuse, and I was fumbling around trying to find one.

"Yeah, Jane told me you got your period," Julie said softly, leaning close. "It's okay, I get really weird when I get mine too," she giggled self-consciously.

Okay, I thought, that was a good excuse for being in the bathroom for 15 minutes. Way to go, Jane! But it did sort of embarrass me. Anyway, whatever else Jane had told Julie, I guess it worked because Julie was just as friendly and cute as ever.

"Ann told me the other night that she has a friend who lives on a horse ranch," Julie was saying while we ate. We were all having the salad and it was good. "She's going to see if we can go riding sometime." Jane giggled at that and Julie looked at her, "What?"

"Jane's the one who lives on the horse ranch," I said, laughing a little too. "She's the friend I was telling you about. I just didn't ask her yet."

"Oh," Julie blushed, even though she had no reason to. "Um, okay so..."

"You guys want to go riding? We can go this weekend if you want," Jane offered. "Like Saturday?"

"Oh, we were going to go riding at the Tinley Ranch on Saturday, I mean my whole family," Julie said.

"Tinley's? Don't go there," Jane shook her head sadly. "All their horses are ancient. They just walk around the paths like they're bored."

Walter Tinley had known horses, but he'd died a long time ago and his son, who was now pretty old himself, just ran a tourist sort of horse riding stable. It wasn't a ranch at all anymore. People saw his ads in those colorful little brochures they put in airports and bus stations and on the ferries. You know, the ones with like 30 different fun things to see and do, but they never really are? And the city people would come out to ride horses at the 'Famous Tinley Ranch' not knowing the difference between riding a horse and just being under one while it walked around in a big circle so it could get an extra lump of sugar at the end of the day. Local people pretty much avoided Tinley's as much as possible.

"Really?" Julie looked unhappy.

"Yeah," I nodded, "Tinley's is a rip-off, nobody goes there."

"Oh," Julie picked at her salad. "That kinda sucks."

"Just come over Saturday, seriously," Jane told her. "Your mom and dad can come too; we got a lot of horses." She smiled warmly, "Ann will come over and we'll all go out, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded. Except I was thinking that I was going salvaging that day, but I'd work it out somehow. I hoped.

"Um, how much is it?" Julie asked and Jane gave her a look.

"We raise horses and sell them," Jane laughed. "We don't rent 'em out or anything. Just bring some peanut butter for Slim."

"Slim?" Julie was smiling again.

"Yeah, he's freaky for peanut butter and my dad won't buy him anymore," Jane smiled as we giggled at her. "I swear, the stupid horse loves the stuff. He'll eat a whole jar if you let him, suck it right off your fingers. He doesn't bite or anything."

"Okay, um, Saturday then, cool. I'll tell my parents," Julie was nodding and we spent the rest of dinner talking about Jane's horses and how they all had their own little personality quirks. It was pretty funny, actually, and I was feeling a lot better by the time we were done.

It was close to eight by that time and Julie said she needed to be home by about nine, so we ended up just sort of driving around Beaverton with no real destination in mind. I was getting very used to having Julie in my lap and we were soon kissing again, our arms around each other as if nothing weird had ever happened in that little restaurant. I wondered again what Jane could have possibly said that had gotten Julie so relaxed that she didn't even care when I pulled her t-shirt up. I exposed her left breast so that I could press my lips to her newly pierced nipple and kiss it tenderly. Julie sighed and held my head to her body, rocking her hips slightly as I dragged my tongue over her soft skin and finally just sucked on her swollen tit like a baby.

Jane pulled into Soldier's Field, which was Beaverton's only real park, with a picnic area and softball field and some tetherballs and swing sets. Not really big, but enough for the Fourth of July city picnic and fireworks show they had every year. I guessed Jane had been out here before, since it also seemed to be the local lover's lane judging from the half dozen cars spread out around the parking lot.

"Why don't you guys get in the back if you want? I'm gonna get some fresh air," Jane grinned at us and opened her door as Julie and I looked at each other.

"There is more room back there," I whispered.

"Okay," Julie nodded, catching her breath, and we hopped out of the car, and crawled into the backseat. I was stretching to reach the door so I could close it behind me when Jane popped her head inside.

"I got it," she laughed. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She winked at Julie and closed the door with a soft thunk.

"What does that mean?" I asked Julie with a giggle.

"She told me she has a crush on you," Julie was leaning back with her right leg on the bench seat and her left leg on the floor, so her legs were spread slightly.

"She said that?" I slipped between Julie's thighs, both of us fully dressed, so that I was lying on top of her, putting most of my weight on my elbows, and it was a little awkward. The seat wasn't very wide, but we weren't very big either.

"Yeah," Julie's voice was soft and I kissed her.

"What else did she say?" I sat up a little on my knees, deciding to take off Julie's t-shirt, or at least see if she'd stop me. I tugged it upward and she smiled, lifting her arms so I could get it over her head. "God, you are so pretty," I told her when I had her shirt in my hands.

"Take yours off too," Julie was unbuttoning my shirt and I watched her breasts rise and fall in the dim light. "She told me she wanted to be jealous of me, but..."

Julie had my shirt open and I shrugged it off, tossing it on the front seat with hers. "But what?" I asked, lowering my body again so I could press my tits against hers, both of us giving small sighs as our sensitive nipples rubbed together.

"Mmmm ... But she said she really likes me too..." Julie had her arms around me and we kissed deeply for several minutes, pressing our warm bodies together in the darkness and feeling the temperature rising quickly in that small back seat.

"Oh," I smiled at that and I didn't know for sure what Jane was feeling about Julie, but I hoped it was true.

"I'm sorry I got jealous before," Julie whispered. "I just didn't understand."

"It's okay," I licked my lips and then I licked hers too. I still wasn't clear on what it was that Julie didn't understand, but so long as she was happy, I was happy.

I could feel my clit burning and hard underneath my strap-on, but protected from direct contact by my underwear and the pad I was wearing. It was sort of frustrating, especially since my dildo was in a bad way, being trapped down my left pant leg like it was. I wanted to reach down and move it a little, but I was a little worried about what Julie might think. I had my waist between her thighs and if I just slid my body up a little more, I knew she would feel that strange hardness between my legs, pressing against her sex, even through all the clothes we were wearing.

Instead I just kissed down her neck and her shoulder, and down to her breasts while I inched my body back a little. I bathed her nipples gently with my tongue and ran my hands across her flat smooth tummy and along her sides. Julie was so warm, so soft and alive under my touch. I kissed and sucked and nibbled at Julie's skin while she moaned and rubbed her hands over my head and shoulders, sitting up occasionally to rub down my back, and up along my ribs. I barely noticed when Jane opened the passenger side door quietly and slipped into the front seat, pulling it softly shut behind her. If Julie was aware of Jane watching us she gave me no sign of it.

I was soon working at freeing Julie from her jeans, unbuttoning the top and unzipping them slowly while I played my tongue across her tummy. I was licking and kissing her belly button so that she giggled softly and moaned, as if unable to decide if it felt ticklish or just really good.

"Oh God..." Julie breathed as I pulled her jeans down slowly. She lifted her hips, helping me as I pulled them down over her tight round ass and then her thighs, underneath me until they were bunched around her knees and I had to sit up, pulling off her left shoe so I could get her jeans off her leg. I just wanted that much, enough freedom so she could spread her thighs for me.

I kissed her tummy, just above the waistband of her white cotton panties, and ran my hands up and down her smooth thighs. I felt as if I were burning up and Julie's body shivered slightly as I kissed the soft material covering her sex. I wanted to see her pussy so badly, to taste her and smell her and feel her opening up under my lips and fingers.

"Uh-huh..." Julie was gasping as I kissed lower, feeling the softness hidden beneath her panties, the tender swell of her pussy and the soft cleft of her excited labia. I squeezed her thighs and pressed my tongue against the spot where I guessed her opening to be, pushing against the material between us and then pressing my mouth flat against it, as if I would chew my way through with my teeth.

I finally couldn't resist it any longer and I just pulled her panty aside, hearing the thin fabric stretch with a faint ripping sound. I could smell her easily, and I knew Julie was every bit as excited as I was. Her fingers were in my hair, digging into my scalp as I kissed her pussy for the first time. The girl's body jerked, as if she were trying to avoid my touch, but then Julie relaxed and hitched a short sharp breath as I found her hard little clit, barely slipped from its sheath at the top of her slit.

I kissed and sucked it gently between my lips, flicking my tongue over it rapidly until Julie was lifting her hips, humping her sex against my mouth and crying out loudly. She was going to cum, maybe for the first time in her life, I didn't know. But it was the first time with someone else, I knew that. I pushed my tongue across her tight little sex, slipping the tip between her moist labia and inside briefly. She gasped at that first tiny penetration and I did it again, dipping my tongue deeper and working it between her nether lips, back and forth, lapping at her sex as my mouth filled with the taste of her tangy sweet juices.

"Uhh ... Uh-huh ... Huh..." Julie was groaning with every breath and they were fast now, matching the thrusting of her hips as she tried to fuck my tongue. I stiffened it, letting it push into her tight slit and slip back out. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, nibbling the soft swollen folds gently and squeezing her firm round ass with my hands underneath her. She was cumming then, quickly and with a frenzy of movement, her legs coming up and squeezing together around my head. Her entire body seemed to spasm with hard contractions and Julie's high pitched voice filled the car with meaningless cries and moans of pleasure.

I tried to hold her still, my mouth pressed to her quivering sex and my hands cupping her ass tightly. I couldn't breathe and I didn't even want to, Julie's orgasm was a wet one, with a small flood of pungent, oily cum that pooled on my tongue as fast as I could drink it. I'd never tasted anything like that; she was so much different than any of the other girl's I'd been with. Her sex was heady and distinctive and filled me with a thirst for more.

It was several long minutes before I was finally able to pull her legs open and breathe cool fresh air. Julie was still slightly out of it, panting and shaking slightly, and her hands just went back and forth across my shoulders blindly. I was hot and sweaty and my lungs burned from being too long without enough air, but I was happy too. I'd made Julie cum, I'd tasted her finally and I glanced to my right to see Jane smiling at me, her arm moving as she played with her sex. I smiled back, weakly, and leaned over impulsively, meeting Jane's urgent kiss and letting her tongue swim into my mouth so she could share in Julie's orgasm.

Jane and I didn't kiss very long though, not nearly as long as either of us wanted, but it was enough for the moment and I slid my body atop Julie's so I could kiss her as well. I was so hot all over that all I could think of was having sex with Julie while Jane watched us. I wanted to break Julie's cherry suddenly, the way I'd imagined doing it that night when I'd made love with Jane. The thoughts wouldn't go away and I kissed Julie harder until we had to stop for air.

"Tha ... That was ... Unbelievable..." Julie whispered, hugging me and biting my ear. "Oh God ... Thank you..."

"I want to make love to you," I breathed, my lips close to her ear. "Can I make love to you, Julie?" I had to ask, I wanted to do it so badly. I didn't think about it at all, I just said the words, reaching down between us so I could finally free my fake cock.

"What?" Julie looked into my eyes. "What do you mean?"

I undid my pants hurriedly, feeling clumsy and foolish, but unable to help myself. My clit was throbbing almost painfully and it seemed my strap-on was just an extension of that, like if I could use it, if I could make love to Julie like a real boy, I'd find relief for the ache in my clit, which was really just the tip of my desire. I was filled completely with the need to have her right then, in front of Jane the way we'd imagined it in that little cabin.

"I want to have sex with you," I kissed her, ignoring the confusion in her face. I had my dildo out, my long thick cock, and I pressed myself against her, so she could feel it across the top of her sex and along her tummy.

"What's that?" Julie's eyes got huge and I might have laughed, but I was so desperate to make love to her that it never occurred to me.

"My cock," I whispered and kissed her again, this time deeper, pushing my tongue into her mouth as if I might stifle any protest she might make. I was guiding the head of my fake penis across her vagina, rubbing it up and down her slit, searching for her small virginal opening.

"I ... I'm scared..." Julie whispered and I could feel her moving slightly, trying to avoid my cock. "Please, Ann ... I ... I don't want to..."

And that was all it took. It seemed like whatever was trying to possess me faded away as quickly as it had come and I nodded, blinking hard and wondering at what I was doing. She didn't want to, this was too fast. We were in the backseat of a car on our first date and this was all wrong. I knew that, or I should have known that. What was wrong with me?

"Yeah..." I nodded and I stopped moving. "I don't want to either ... Not like this," I promised Julie. "Not until you want to," I kissed her gently. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me," Julie smiled and kissed me back. "You made me feel real good. I just ... I want to wait a little ... Okay?"

"Yeah," I said, and it was like a great wave of relief washed over me. It was so strong it was almost like an orgasm, I thought, just ... Relief. "I want to wait too ... As long as you want ... I can wait."

We just lay there then, my dildo forgotten completely, even though it was still rubbing between our bodies like a big hard cock. We didn't need it right then, we just kissed and hugged and whispered soft words and smiled and giggled.

"Ahem," Jane coughed softly and I think we'd forgotten she was there, at least I had. I'm not sure that Julie had even known Jane was watching us. She gave a little jerk and stared over my shoulder. Julies eyes widened and her legs tightened a little, squeezing around my hips.

"It's about five minutes until nine," Jane said, almost apologetically.

Jane slipped out of the car and Julie and I dressed quickly, looking like something out of Keystone Cops probably, as we moved this way and that and hopped out and back into the car, trying to look normal. Like we'd just spent a couple hours doing nothing more daring than holding hands or sharing an ice cream cone.

We dropped Julie off and I walked her to the door, carrying her shopping bag for her, and knowing her dad was peeking through the curtains, so I just gave Julie a little kiss on the cheek. I felt funny even doing that, to tell the truth, but if her parents were that cool, I might as well do it, right? I almost felt like apologizing for what we'd almost done, but I don't think Julie was mad at all. She'd wanted me to stop and I had and we'd talked about it, at least as much as we needed to, and then gone back to snuggling. So why did I still feel guilty? It was weird.

"Call me later, okay?" Julie smiled.

"Yeah," I agreed. "I'll wake you up."

"Okay," she giggled and waved at me. "Bye."

I got back in the car and Jane drove up the block to the first intersection, took a left, and parked under a big elm tree that had lost most of its leaves. She hadn't said a single word and neither had I until Jane turned off the engine and looked at me.

"You could have done it," Jane released her seatbelt with a loud click, pushing the harness out of the way.

"No I couldn't," I released mine too.

"You're so cool," Jane smiled at me and she turned, stepping awkwardly over the shifter and the plastic console mounted between the front seats. She was facing me and she straddled my thighs with her hands on my shoulders.

"If I was really cool Julie wouldn't have had to say no," I shrugged.

"Nope," Jane shook her head. "Uh-uh, she wanted you to try. She wanted you to make her say no." Jane kissed me softly. "It was important."

Jane licked her lips and reached down, finding the seat lever and gave it a tug so that our weight pushed the seatback all the way down to near horizontal with a jarring thud. I found myself lying down and Jane was undoing my pants quickly.

"She wanted me to stop too," I smiled, not really understanding what she meant.

"Yeah," Jane pulled my strap-on free with a little grunt of satisfaction as it stuck straight up like a huge cock. "And you did..." Jane pulled her pink panties to the side and rubbed the head of my fake penis across her slit. "That's why you're so ... Ughhhh..." she sighed as she lowered herself slowly onto my cock and I put my hands on her hips, just watching her, " ... Coooool."

"You are so hot," I whispered as Jane took half of the cock at first and then lifted up, lowering herself again and again, taking just a little more each time until she had all of that thick dildo in her tight wet sex.

"Wait a sec..." Jane breathed, rocking her hips just a little. " ... I wanna get used to it." She put her hands on my tits, feeling me through my shirt and sending little jolts of happy pain from my new piercings to my brain and deep down into my tummy.

"What did you tell her, before?" I asked Jane, giving her a small thrust with my hips.

"Julie?" Jane seemed a little lost and she smiled, focusing her eyes on me. "Ummm, I told her I was your girlfriend."

"What?" I stopped moving. "You didn't."

"Yeah ... Uh-huh..." she was moving now, just rocking slightly on my cock and it felt nice. "I told her uh, you liked both of us ... Uhhh ... That's good ... Right there!" Jane shivered as my cock found a sweet spot inside her briefly.

"What did she say?" I wished Jane would stop fucking herself for a minute and just talk to me, but she'd been waiting all night for this.

"Uhhmmm..." Jane smiled and squeezed my boobs hard, as if punishing me for not fucking her. " ... She said she'd think about it," Jane giggled. "She loves you, don't worry so much!"

"Think about it?" I was worried. "Why didn't she say something?" I wondered aloud.

"She did," Jane sighed, looking down at me a little frustrated I think. "She told you to stop."

I gave Jane a blank look and she laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.