Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

I took a deep breath and giggled, thinking Josh was really lucky he wasn't me. I wouldn't want anyone to go through the stuff I was going through, not even for a girlfriend as killer as Jane Hudson. But I knew my opinion on that would probably change as soon as she was close to me. I tended to forget a lot of things when I was with someone, and I wondered if other people had that problem too. I wanted to put Levi out of my head and Jane was gonna be perfect for that, even if I did feel guilty about how quickly I'd forgotten her when Levi had been kissing me.

I was pretty confused, as always.

Jane was ready and waiting when we got to her place. It was a nice sized horse ranch and her family made good money raising horses and boarding other people's. I liked horses okay, but sometimes they didn't seem to like me a whole lot. Julie loved horses and I wondered if I couldn't find some way to get her out here so the three of us could go riding some time. But that was one of those ideas that could be really good, or really bad, since I still hadn't really figured out what I was doing about Julie yet. Or even if there was anything to figure out, for all I knew she just wanted to be buds with me.

Jane wanted to be a lot more than just buds though. She was wearing a short black skirt that might have been leather, except it was really shiny, like vinyl, I guess. Above that she had a thin white blouse and I could see her bra through it, black like her skirt and one of those kinds with the demi-cups, so her breasts looked like they were propped up on shelves. She had a jacket too, black leather and not shiny but for all the zippers on it. Jane must have had it zipped up to her chin to get out of the house, I figured, or else her parents were blind. Below her skirt she had black and red cowboy boots that came halfway up her calves, they looked expensive, even for cowboy boots which cost a lot even for cheap ones.

With Jane's silky blonde hair loose in the breeze and her sweet smile and bright blue eyes shining ... Yeah, I forgot all about everything else. If I'd had a dick of my own it would have been hard as a rock, as it was I had to settle for my nipples suddenly catching on fire.

"Holy shit," Josh whispered softly, mostly cause he'd stopped breathing when the headlights had fallen on Jane.

"Hey!" I smiled at her as I opened the door of the truck and hopped out.

"Hi!" Jane half skipped, half-sauntered over so I could give her a little hug, but since we were right in front of her house that was all I did. "Hey Josh," Jane gave him a smile and climbed into the cab. She slid over to sit in the middle of the bench seat as I followed her, slipping my left arm around her shoulders and pulling the door closed with the other.

"Uh, hi, um, Jane," Josh could barely talk and actually that might have been the first time Jane had ever even noticed he was alive. Josh looked a little shocked that she actually knew his first name.

As soon as we turned around and were on the county road headed to Darryl Frick's barn party I gave Jane a kiss, and if she was surprised that I was doing it in front of Josh, Jane didn't seem to care. We kissed deeply for 2 or 3 minutes before finally taking some much needed breaths of cool air.

"I didn't think I was gonna see you tonight," Jane smiled happily and her hand was on my thigh, rubbing me gently.

"I didn't think so either, but I didn't feel like going to Beaverton," I shrugged.

"To see that girl?" Jane asked. "That uh, Julie?" Josh glanced at us, but he wasn't saying anything.

"Yeah," I nodded, but I didn't feel like talking about it much more than that. "What's with this outfit?"

I grinned and touched Jane's bare thigh with my fingers, sliding them upward until they caught her skirt and as I pushed her hemline up a few inches I could see the lace of her white panties. She was going to have to be careful walking around in that, I thought, and sitting was almost out of the question.

"Do you like it?" Jane giggled, watching my hand. "I got it a couple weeks ago in Spokane. I didn't think I'd ever get to wear it!"

I just laughed and shook my head, thanking God that I wasn't a girl.

"It ... Um, looks really..." Josh was hardly looking at anything but Jane's legs. " ... Uh nice."

"Thank you, Josh," Jane looked at him and smiled sweetly and I thought Josh was just about to wet his pants, but not with pee.

"Hey, if anybody asks..." I waited for Jane to look at me. "If anybody asks, you're my girlfriend. Alright?"

"Are you sure?" Jane asked and I could see her eyes widen a little and she bit her lower lip, just a little.

"Yeah," I gave her a little kiss. "I don't want anyone thinking anything else. You're with me, right?"

"Yes," Jane said seriously and I think she liked the idea.

I tried to say it like it wasn't really a question she could say no to, like I was in charge, you know? But I'm not sure it came out exactly like that. I still had a lot to learn. But one thing I knew was that if Jane was going to a party looking like that, then if she wasn't with someone already, she would be soon ... Or there'd be a heck of a fight. And if I was serious about not caring what people thought anymore, then this was definitely the way to do it. Walk into a party with the hottest girl in town on my arm. I wasn't trying to be a lesbian, I was just a guy, and if people couldn't tell the difference it wasn't gonna be my fault.

Now all I had to do was keep from pulling a Henry and chickening out.

"What about all that, uh, keeping a secret stuff?" Josh asked me.

I laughed nervously and looked at Jane in the dashboard light. "I guess I sorta changed my mind."

"You're kinda crazy, dude," Josh grinned. "But you got big balls. Uh, I mean ... Sorry," he glanced at Jane and she giggled at him.

"I've heard the word before," Jane told him with a grin. "And yeah, she's got a lot of balls." She snuggled a little closer to me. "You okay?" she whispered.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I slipped down a little in the seat, bracing my knees on the dash so my feet were off the floorboard. "Just a little weird."

"No, you're not," she pressed her face to my neck and gave me a soft kiss there, tickling me. "Just remember that I'll do whatever you want me to," Jane kissed me again, sucking my skin and biting it a little. "I love you."

I sighed and once again tried to figure out exactly what that meant. She loved me and she'd do anything I wanted. Maybe there was no exact meaning, I thought. Maybe it was just some strange abstract concept like those stupid paintings that Picasso guy did. They could mean anything to anybody, what did anything mean to Jane? Did it mean the same as what it meant to me? I sort of wanted to find out and I had a lot of dumb ideas right then, as we drove the 15 minutes it took to get to Darryl's farm. What if I told her to give Josh a blowjob, would Jane do it? And if she did, what would I think of that? I didn't want her to suck my friends' dicks and I seriously doubted she'd want to do it either. But it would humiliate her, and if that was what she craved...

"Take off your panties," I told Jane, loud enough so Josh could hear me clearly.

"What?" Jane lifted her head.

"Take them off," I stared at her. "Right now. Take off your panties and give them to Josh. Give him a little something for giving us a ride tonight."

Josh stared straight ahead like he was frozen, his hands turning white on the steering wheel and it was possible I'd embarrassed him even more than I had Jane, but I could tell she was blushing. She sat up on the seat and lifted her butt, sliding her hands up and under her skirt.

I reached up and turned on the dome light so the inside of the cab was suddenly lit enough to see exactly what Jane was doing.

Jane's panties were plainly visible now, small and flimsy, just a thong really, with a lace instead of real fabric. It was completely see through and even the thin strip that nestled deep in the valley of her ass was nothing more than lace attached to a length of soft thin nylon. Jane hooked her thumbs in the waistband and inched them down, giving me an unobstructed view of her lightly furred sex and then her soft pink nether lips, and the small knot of flesh where her clit was hidden away.

Jane lifted her legs out of the panties carefully and one at a time and finally held them up for me to see. She was red faced and her eyes had a curious gleam as she breathed slowly between her parted lips. It had been a slow performance getting those panties off, but that's exactly what it had been, a little show for Josh and I, and Jane had enjoyed it as much as we had.

"Give them to Josh," I told Jane, feeling much more confident suddenly.

Maybe I really was in charge and it was sort of a rush. Not just seeing Jane like that, which would have been turn on enough, but that she'd done it because I wanted her to. That thought was the one that had started my stomach to tighten with pleasure. I didn't know if I could be a dominant person like Coach or not, but if these were the sort of feelings I could get from it, then I sure hoped so!

"Here's my panties, Josh," Jane said and her voice was soft, very shy and sexy. "Thank you for driving us tonight."

"Uhhhh..." Josh swallowed hard and took them carefully, like they might break or something, dangling between his thumb and fingers. "You're, ah ... Welcome, Jane," he sorta croaked.

Josh was driving slowly now, in fact we'd been going slow for the whole five minutes it had taken Jane to get her panties off.

"The beers gonna be gone by the time we get there, Josh," I grinned at him and turned off the dome light.

"Um, yeah..." he laughed and shook his head, pushing his foot down on the gas.

"Was that good?" Jane asked me softly after she was once again nestled under my arm and comfortable. "Did you like it?"

"Uh-huh," I hugged her tightly. "Did you?"

"Find out," Jane giggled, just a little.

"Huh?" I looked down at her.

"Feel me," she had that impish smile she wore when she was being mischievous and I reached under her skirt as she spread her legs slightly.

"You're wet!" I laughed softly. Jane's sex was slippery with her juices, not a lot, but enough so I could tell she'd gotten pretty excited.

"Wha-What?" Josh glanced over and then down to see what I was doing.

"Eyes on the road, Josh," I pulled my hand away, avoiding her skirt and held them up so Jane could suck my fingers clean.

This domination business wasn't that hard, I decided. In fact it was sort of easy once you got the hang of it. Jane had gotten off on giving her panties to my friend and now she was getting off on licking her juices from my fingers in front of him. The girl was squeezing her thighs together, trying to rub the slippery folds of her pussy against something hard while she was all too aware of Josh's attention. Her face was darkening in the dim light and I knew Jane was blushing again and it made my heart beat a little harder. I started wondering what else we could do before the night was over.

Darryl's little barn party was a lot more than a couple pony kegs. He had a band set up outside, playing loud and dirty while maybe sixty people milled around, mostly students in their early twenties; guys who went to the Vo-Tech in Edmons, or girls from the Nursing school over in Wilverness. There were some high school kids too, but not that many that I could see. Everybody was younger than 25 anyway, and older than me, not that it mattered a whole lot.

It was ten bucks a person to get a wristband, meaning you could drink from the kegs and eat from the barbeque all you wanted all night long. That wasn't unusual, most of the real big parties were sort of a business deal for the guys throwing it, especially if they had a band and stuff. I gave Josh another couple fives to go with the twenty his grandma had given me and paid for all of us.

There were a lot of people who knew me and a lot of people who knew Jane and so we spent most of the first 15 minutes saying hello to people and trying to get to the kegs, which were in the back of the barn. We finally settled in an open area just outside the barn and to the left of the big open doors, and far enough from the band that we could talk without yelling. Josh said he'd get us some beers and I watched him slip into the crowded barn.

The Boz was there with his girlfriend and he told me that Mark and David were there with Sherry, someplace. Steve was there too, he said, and so was Kyle. The Boz was pretty drunk for it being so early and he told me he'd helped Darryl set up in return for free admission, so he'd been drinking since about noon probably. There were bales of dried straw to sit on, but mostly people were standing around and just talking like we were.

Jackie Vale was there and she was talking to Jane, since they were friends and everything. Three other girls were there too, Michelle, Lonnie, and Paula, who was wearing her cheerleading outfit, which seemed silly to wear to a kegger. Anyway, all those cheerleaders liked to hang out together, I guess, and Jane was on the Junior Varsity squad, so she was pretty happy and I wondered if they were talking about me. Jackie was with Mike, who was following her around like a dog after a bitch in heat, since he'd heard about Brian hitting on Jackie at Josh's party. He was big and cute and the quarterback of the high school varsity team.

"Hey!" Mike held up his hand for a high five. "I owe you, man!"

I slapped his hand, wondering why, "For what?"

"For layin' out that Hades punk," he grinned at me and drank some of his beer.

"Ahhh," I shrugged, "it wasn't a big thing."

"Nah, you did me a favor. Let me know if you ever need anything, huh?"

I wondered if he was drunk, but it didn't really matter anyway. I couldn't think of anything I'd ever need from him, but it was always nice to be appreciated anyway.

"Fuckin' Jane is sexy tonight, ain't she?" Mike gave me a little elbow and I decided he was drunk. "Christ!"

"Jackie looks pretty fuckin' good too," I grinned, just to get a reaction from Mike. He narrowed his eyes and gave me a wary glance and I wondered why some guys were just assholes.

Jane was very sexy, definitely, and as she stood there talking to Jackie the two girls were drawing a lot of attention. Like most parties this one had about three boys for every girl, which isn't a real bad ratio if you're a girl. I'd never worried about it before, being neither a guy on the make or a girl. But it was sort of interesting to feel real jealousy for the first time, balanced nicely with a sense of growing pride. Jane would glance at me and smile every now and then, and it was obvious that she had no interest in anyone else. A few guys tried to talk to her, but she brushed them off quickly, much to my relief. I didn't need a fight and some girls liked to see their new boyfriends prove themselves a little.

"Here buddy," Josh had found us some beer, finally, and handed me a 16 ounce plastic cup. He had one for Jane too and she gave him a nice smile. I wondered what Josh had done with her panties.

"I'll catch you later, dude," Mike wandered off with some football buddies that happened by and I stood there for a second looking around when Kyle found me.

"Hey," he smiled a little hopefully.

"Hi!" I smiled happily and I didn't realize how much I'd been missing my friends until right then. I almost felt like hugging him. "What are you up to?"

"Same as you!" he held up his beer and grinned. "Hey, uh, I'm sorry man. I was all screwed up and..."

"No, it was my fault, I just freaked out and..." we were both talking at the same time and we just ended up grinning at each other.

"Anyway, everybody's cool, man. We just needed some time, you know?" Kyle drank some beer and he was buzzed. He was looking at Jane too.

"Yeah, so did I, Kyle." I drank some beer too. "I just wanna be friends again, that's all. Even if it means I gotta fix your car again, I don't care."

"Fix my car?" Kyle laughed. "Come on, that car is awesome now, dude!"

"Yeah, it's awesome! Just don't change the oil, alright? You need help with hard stuff like that," Jane was smiling at me and giving me a look like she bored with Jackie, rolling her eyes and rocking her head a little.

"Jane Hudson was smiling at you, dude," Kyle sounded like it was big news and I almost choked on my beer, leaning over so I could spit a little on the ground. "What?" he looked at me, smiling and confused. "What did I say?"

"Jane," I said loud enough so she could hear me over the din of the band and all the people trying to talk. "Come here for a sec," I jerked my head a little.

"What are you doing, man?" Kyle was in for a real surprise and I was enjoying it. He stared at me like I was insane.

"Hi!" Jane smiled at me and put her arm around my waist like it was no big deal. "Thanks! Jackie just goes on and on..."

"Jane, this is one of my best friends, Kyle," I grinned at Kyle. "This is my girlfriend, Jane."

"Wha ... Huh?" Kyle's mouth fell open.

"Hi Kyle, I've seen you around school," Jane gave him a little smile and took a sip of her beer.

"Uh, yeah, hi ... I've seen you too," he blinked and swallowed. "Since like I was in the third grade," he said, and it was something that probably only made sense to Kyle right then. "You, uh, you're in my astronomy class."

"Oh, right, okay," Jane giggled and nodded, but it was obvious she had never noticed Kyle in her class and I felt a little sorry for my best friend. Jane looked around the crowd, "Sherry's over there, I'm gonna go say hi."

"Okay," I nodded and Jane gave me a little kiss on the ear.

"Oh, man that's..." Kyle watched Jane's ass move under her tight skirt for a long moment and then looked at me. "That's just ill, dude! You mean she's really your girlfriend? Like a girlfriend girlfriend?" I was just nodding and smiling and sipping my beer. "No wonder you dumped me!" and he laughed so I'd know he was kidding. "I thought you were a fag, dude?"

"I am a fag," I grinned and a couple guys I didn't really know sort of looked at me funny. It was sorta crowded there. "I just happen to have a hot girlfriend too."

"No shit," Kyle was really making me laugh. "You, um, kiss her and everything?"

"Yeah," I nodded seriously. "Especially the everything." And then I laughed again because Kyle looked at me like I had to be crazy.

"I need a girlfriend, man," he drank the rest of his beer in two big gulps. "You gotta hook me up, man, please!"

"You had one, remember?" I said before I could stop myself and Kyle blinked at me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

""Yeah, it's cool," he shrugged, but maybe I'd hurt him. "Just hook me up, okay?"

"Ahhh ... I don't know, Kyle," I shook my head and laughed, wanting to be friends and not be stupid anymore.

"Come on, just tell me how you do it, okay?" he sounded desperate and I rolled my eyes.

"You're just buzzed," I told him, "Call that girl from the arcade, that Denise chick, she was cute."

"Yeah, but she's not hot," Kyle laughed. "Her friend was hot though, ummm..."

"Julie," I nodded, but I wasn't going to suggest Kyle call her, even though I probably should have. "Yeah, she was sorta hot."

"Yeah, that was her name," Kyle glanced at me.

"What?" I took a little drink from my cup.

"Denise told me that Julie was asking about you the other day."

"So?"

"So, like she was interested in you," Kyle shook his head. "You, um, you ever talk to her?"

"Julie?" I drank a little more wondering if there weren't some way to change this subject quick.

"Yeah," Kyle was watching my face closely.

"Uh, yeah, sorta," I admitted a little guiltily, although I had nothing to feel guilty about except the fact that Kyle couldn't get a girlfriend it seemed.

"Sorta?" he stared at me.

"Yeah, um..." I shrugged. "I'm gonna take her out, kinda. We were gonna go to a movie tonight but I couldn't get a ride to Beaverton."

"Fuck!" Kyle lowered his head. "I knew it, man. God! What is it with you?"

"What do you mean?" some people were sorta watching us and I was feeling a little pissed, actually.

"What, like one girl isn't enough? You gotta have two?" He was blaming me for having a girlfriend now? "And they're like the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life? That Julie chick wasn't just sorta hot, dude, she was freakin' hot."

I wasn't sure what he was accusing me of, or why he was doing it, but I was just about done with him. "Look, it isn't my fault, man..." I started trying to explain.

"You're a freakin' girl, for Christ's sake!" he practically yelled.

"You're drunk, Kyle," I shook my head. "Give it a rest, okay?" I tried to grab his shoulder in sort of a friendly gesture, but he shrugged me off.

"Whoa, negative waves dude!" The Boz gave Kyle a little push, which was sort of a big push since The Boz is pretty big, like 300 pounds or something. "Look who I found."

"Hey, sis," Steve was right behind The Boz, holding a beer in one hand and leading a tall young woman with the other. He looked at Kyle who was mostly looking just confused. "What's up Kyle, you feeling okay?"

Kyle just turned around and left us and I sighed heavily, "He's just drunk, I think."

But Kyle had hurt me again and I didn't know why, or maybe I did know why, because I had a girlfriend and he didn't. Maybe two girlfriends, either one of which he'd have given his left nut to be with, and I wasn't even a boy. What really made me mad though was that Kyle was a really cute guy and he could get a girlfriend easy. I knew that Denise girl liked him, so if he had a problem it was his own fault, not mine. Besides, he coulda had me, remember?

"Hey, Steph, this is my sister, Ann. This is Stephanie; she goes to the Vo-Tech with me," Steve introduced me to the girl.

She was cute, like all of Steve's girlfriends, and would probably last a month, maybe more. Then he would stop calling her, like he did all of his girlfriends. Stephanie was friendly and blonde and had big white teeth, she reminded me of Hillary Swank, sorta. A real generous mouth, you know? I bet she sucked my brother's cock like a pro but that was kinda stupid of me to be thinking.

"Your sister?" Stephanie sort of raised her eyebrows and smiled, like it was a joke maybe.

"Half-sister," I said seriously, feeling one of those rare moments when I was actually really clever.

"Half?" Steph was easily confused, I could tell. I dropped my estimate down to three weeks before Steve dumped her. Tops.

"Yeah, half the time I'm his sister," I grinned and considered a couple really good punch lines. Lover would have gotten a good gasp, I was sure, but I went with the obvious one. "The rest of the time I'm his brother."

"Oh," Stephanie didn't quite know what to say.

"Uh, yeah," Steve gave me a smile, but his eyes were a little confused, maybe even concerned, since he figured I was probably pretty upset over Kyle.

And I was.

"Hi, hey, everybody's here," Jane slipped behind me and then to my right side, putting her arm around my waist. She'd brought Sherry, Mark, and David over with her.

There was a rather long and confusing bunch of hellos and introductions as everyone greeted me and Steve and then Stephanie, who Steve introduced, and The Boz, who was still there. Poor Stephanie's head must have been spinning, especially since Jane was whispering in my ear how much she wanted to have sex.

"I want you to fuck my brains out," Jane breathed into my ear and there was something about her when she was being lewd that really turned me on, not just right then, but all the time.

I slipped my hand down the back of her left thigh and then under and up her skirt, fingering her sex gently and finding that she was seriously wet. I guess there was something about walking around in a crowd of people wearing nothing underneath her mini-skirt that Jane liked.

"Oh God!" Jane gasped softly as my middle finger pushed into her steaming sex from behind. Her knees went a little weak for a second and that just worked my finger that much deeper while I wriggled it around.

"Shhh..." I grinned at her.

Jane was looking behind us as she pressed her mouth to my ear. "Everyone can see what you're doing ... Uhhh..." she bit my earlobe as I pushed two fingers inside her, pumping them in and out just a bit, and then quickly pulled them back out and away from her sex. I put my arm around her shoulder, keeping my stained fingers loose and off her jacket.

I knew the back of her skirt was still bunched up a little, exposing at least some of her ass if not all of it, although I couldn't tell how much. There were probably a dozen people, guys mostly, but some girls too, who had clearly noticed and we could hear them talking and giggling. In front of us my brothers were all talking with Sherry and Stephanie, and I was pretending to listen and nod.

"Clean my fingers and I'll let you fix your skirt," I told Jane softly and she rewarded me with a weak moan and a shiver. "Go on, do it ... Or I'll walk you around like this for an hour."

Jane turned her head away from my neck, and I brought my fingers to her mouth so she could suck them between her soft red lips. The girl's face turned pink with humiliation as Jane tasted her own juices in public. Wrapping her tongue around my fingers and keeping her mouth open and her eyes on mine. It was way, way nasty cool!

"What is she doing?" Stephanie asked no one in particular. Her tone suggesting that whatever it was, Jane shouldn't be doing it. And maybe someone should even stop it.

"Cleaning my fingers," I laughed, like what else did it look like? I was in a seriously bitchy mood all of a sudden, I realized, and I didn't know if I was taking my frustrations with Kyle out on Jane, or on the people around us.

"Oh," Stephanie blinked and everybody pretty much stopped talking at that point.

They watched for a minute or so, until I was satisfied and Jane was ready to crawl into a hole and cum. She was panting and rubbing herself lightly against my hip, making it obvious what she needed. I pulled my fingers from her mouth, squeezing Jane's shoulder so she'd know she could fix her skirt and Jane did it quickly, looking down and shivering just a little. It was pretty plain what Jane was doing and I just smiled, keeping her close against me.

Steve stared at me like I was crazy, but didn't say anything. Mark and David giggled and thought it was pretty funny. The Boz was a little confused, I think, but he was pretty drunk. Stephanie was shocked beyond words and had moved a little closer to Steve; maybe afraid I'd do something like that to her next. And Sherry, she just smiled at me, like she knew I could do it all along.

I spotted Josh and caught his eye.

"I think I'm gonna take Jane for a walk now," I grinned and left them all there, walking with Jane between people and back towards Josh's truck, which was parked in the field next to the barn with about 30 other cars and trucks. More people were pulling in, as these keggers really didn't get going until 10 or 11 at night and then they went until morning usually, or at least til the beer ran out.

"What's up, man?" Josh caught us close to his truck.

"I think we're gonna split, you okay here?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. A couple guys from my crew at the mill are here. You need a ride?" he was digging in his pocket for his keys.

"How about we just borrow your truck? Jane can drive," I nodded towards her. "Is that cool?"

"Yeah, sure I guess so," Josh was nodding. "Here..." he pulled out his keys and they'd caught some of the lace in Jane's panties. "Oh, uh..." he laughed with a little embarrassment.

"Oh wow!" Jane giggled. "Gonna use my panties for new key chain, Josh?"

"Uh..." he carefully removed the stuck keys and handed them to Jane. "Um, no." he laughed nervously and we said our goodbyes.

"Where are we going?" Jane asked me, turning to face me and I slipped my arms under jacket, hugging her close.

"Ummm ... You ever sleep in a tree house?" I asked Jane, thinking that old tree house in Lazy Jackson's backyard might become a regular thing for me if I wasn't careful.

"Uh ... No," she giggled and kissed my chest, just where my shirt was opened in a V above my breasts.

"Well, let's do that then," I kissed her on the lips.

Jane wasn't a really good driver, but I didn't complain. At least she had a license. I was a good driver, I thought, because I'd been driving cars and trucks around our house and the garage since I was old enough to reach the pedals, but Daddy wouldn't let me drive on the roads, and if I got caught doing it he'd whip me good. So I just sat there and bit my tongue a little every time Jane double clutched, and wondered if I'd be able to find Josh a new transmission cheap.

We went to my house first, since we couldn't very well sleep in the tree house without something to keep us warm. Daddy would be there, of course, maybe a couple of my brothers, but I figured I could get what I needed without too much problem. I got to my room okay, finding what I needed, most especially my strap-on. I was thinking maybe I shouldn't ever leave home without it, and that made me giggle. It reminded me to grab my little tube of ass lube too, since I'd wished I had some of that more than once before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.