Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Why don't you guys use a tree or something?" I frowned at my brothers as they stood on opposite sides of the toilet bowl holding their dicks, but not pissing yet.

"Hurry up, dude!" Mark said.

"I can't while you're watching!" David chuckled.

"Well, look out, cause I can!" I moved between them and dropped the seat, sitting down before they could say anything. I began to pee with a loud rush of urine and it seemed that was all Mark needed to hear.

"Uh, I gotta go!" He bounced a little.

"Go in the bathtub," I said, laughing a little as he held his semi-hard cock a few inches from my left shoulder.

"No way! Spread your legs, sis!" he said, moving a little so he was in front of me.

"Wha..." But before I could ask he was aiming a hard stream of piss at the little opening between my thighs. I spread my legs quickly, but it didn't matter, Mark was peeing all over the swell of my sex and down to the top of my slit.

"Shit!" David gave a little groan and half stepped, half hopped to stand next to Mark, his own cock spraying pee across my tits at first and then lower, down my stomach and eventually on my pussy as well.

"You assholes!" I sat there staring up at my brothers who were giggling like little kids and aiming their cocks this way and that, deliberately covering me with piss from the tops of my thighs to my tummy.

"You're kinda hot like that, Ann," Mark said.

"This so weird!" David laughed.

I laughed too, despite my anger and disgust at what they were doing. I was pretty buzzed and for some reason getting pissed on wasn't such a big deal. It would just wash off, I told myself, besides it didn't really feel bad or anything. In fact it was warm, since the air felt so cool after getting out of the Jacuzzi.

My brothers had a lot of pee too, more than me anyway and we were all giggling, messing up their aim even more.

"Here, you guys are drunk." I reached up and took Mark's penis in my left hand and David's in my right, pointing them awkwardly where I thought they should point. That just got more pee on my boobs though and I shook my head, trying to clear it and improve my aim.

"You're drunk too!" Mark laughed. His cock was growing in my hand as the stream of urine slowed.

"You like it, huh?" David grinned. His cock was thickening as well and I found myself massaging their cocks slowly, rubbing my hand up and down over the silky smooth skin.

"That feels good," Mark sighed.

"No doubt," David agreed.

I giggled, remembering recent events. "I thought you guys weren't into incest?"

I leaned forward, giving Mark's cockhead a lick of my tongue. It was wet with piss, but I didn't care, it didn't taste like anything. He'd had so much beer that he was pissing water basically, and his penis was long and hard now, growing heavy in my small hand.

"Yeah ... uh-huh..." Mark agreed, but I don't think he'd really understood me.

"I was just pissed because I didn't get any." David laughed and I took his cock into my mouth, sucking three inches between the tight round O of my lips and swirling my tongue around the smooth head. "Oh ... Shit!"

"They shouldn't have done it..." Mark swallowed hard. "But, uh ... Maybe..."

I pulled David's cock from my mouth with a wet plop and went down on Mark's until the smooth glans banged into the back of my mouth. They were both well hung, like all of my brothers, with a good seven inches or so each. David's stuck straight out, more or less, while Mark's had a little bend in it, like a banana pointing down, and that made it nice. I swallowed and pushed my mouth down farther and it was like his big dick was made for my throat as he slid into it easily.

His balls pressed against my chin and I had my nose buried in his damp pubic hair. Mark smelled like chlorine and I thought I could taste it just a little Jacuzzi water, but probably not. The soft muscles in my throat rippled around his shaft while I held him there for a moment and then slowly backed off, leaving a long trail of spit dangling between us.

All the while I was still holding David tightly in my hand, stroking slowly and rubbing my thumb over the head. I rubbed down to the base and cupped his big hairy balls, loose in their sack and warm. I played with them blindly, concentrating on the cock buried in my throat, but it was all good for me.

"Do that for me, sis ... Damn..." David urged me with his hand on my head, guiding me gently but firmly to take his cock into my throat as I had his brother's.

I worked back and forth between them for a good 5 minutes, maybe longer, until my throat began to feel a little sore. I still wasn't really good at deep throating, but I was definitely learning quickly. I played with their heavy balls, comparing them with my hands as I sucked their cocks. I was wet with a lot more than piss between my legs by then, I could feel my pussy humming silently and my body flushed with excitement. Sherry was probably fucking Jane right then, I figured, while I sucked off my brothers. It was a strange, strange night, even by my confused standards.

"Like this..." I breathed, licking my lips and pulling my brothers' cocks together, pressing them skin to skin with my hands trying to wrap around the both of them.

"Hey, uh..." David started protesting, but he forgot all about it as I did my best to squeeze both of them into my cock hungry mouth at the same time.

"Oh man, that feels weird..." Mark laughed a little nervously maybe and glanced at David.

I just watched their faces and felt a rush of excitement fill my breasts. I worked my mouth over and around them, jerking their cocks together as if they were one. It was hot seeing those two hard erections just touching each other and I was seriously glad they were letting me do it.

Both of them were leaking precum like crazy and I rubbed it with my hand, smearing it across both of their cockheads and along the shafts. They were dark and glistening and pulsing in my hands and I wondered if I could make them cum together and how good that would be. I felt my clit aching for a touch and my nipples were itching like crazy.

"Play with my tits..." I breathed loudly. " ... My nipples ... Touch me..." And as I felt Mark take my left breast in his hand, and David reached down to fondle my right, I gave a little shiver of pleasure. This was boy sex, I thought, rubbing those two thick cocks together and sucking them. I was so queer!

"See? I told you she'd figure it out," Sherry said, chuckling from behind my brothers, though I couldn't really see her or Jane, whom she must have been talking to. "I bet she'd love to get fucked right now."

I felt a little flush of embarrassment maybe, but not much. Whatever Sherry thought of me, I didn't care, and Jane would understand right? Or maybe there wasn't anything to understand, but my 14 year old brain just couldn't make that leap. I did feel more than a little like a hypocrite though, having sex with my brothers just an hour or two after I'd gotten pissed because they'd fucked Jane. There was something wrong with me, I decided, and that made me giggle a little as I slid my brother's cocks wetly across my face, licking and kissing underneath to their balls.

Jane had been saying something softly to her sister and Sherry laughed lightly. "Yeah, go get it," she said.

I was bent way over, with my head turned to the side and looking upward as much as I could, working my eager mouth around their balls. I tickled them with my tongue and pulled them gently between my lips, spitting them back out shiny with saliva and hungry for the next one.

"Look at you guys!" Sherry slipped close to Mark, grabbing him a little and peering around his body to see what I was doing close up. "You guys should fuck her."

"She doesn't like it..." David massaged my scalp with his fingers.

"I bet she's still a virgin..." she said thoughtfully, dropping down to her knees so her face was close to mine as I went back to sucking my brothers' cocks. "You just need a good fuck, that'll sort everything out!"

I was trying to squeeze both of their cocks into my mouth, but I could only get Mark's inside and David's just slid around my lips and cheek as I jerked them slowly in my hands.

"No..." I said, pulling my mouth away and taking a deep breath, " ... I don't want it."

I was sort of annoyed at Sherry for intruding on my little fantasy like that, reminding me that I didn't really have a dick at all. I'd seriously forgotten that for a few minutes there.

She leaned in, sliding her hand under David's and pulling my mouth to hers. She kissed me hard and deep while my brother's watched, laughing as I squeezed their rock hard cocks. I moaned into the girl's mouth as she worked her tongue over mine, making soft wet noises as Sherry found my mouth filled with spit and precum.

"Come on, suck it some more!" Mark said, getting impatient. He was thrusting his pelvis slightly and David started doing the same thing, giggling as they moved like Siamese twins joined at the hips. Their cocks slid through my hands and poked against our faces as Sherry and I kissed.

When Sherry pulled away I felt dizzy and I panted with lust, wondering how she could make me feel so good with just a kiss. I really didn't want to like her, but I couldn't help it. All night long I'd been trying to be pissed and failing. I tried to imagine what it must have been like for Jane when Sherry had forced her to have sex that first time. It must have been kinda the same, but a hundred times worse too.

"I really want to see your brothers fuck you," Sherry breathed.

"No." I licked my lips.

"You could do them both at the same time," she suggested. "One in your ass and one in your hot little pussy? That's the way I like it ... Come on ... Just try it for me. Please?"

"I can't," I told her, turning my face back to my brothers' hard cocks. "I'm a guy." I smiled and David shoved his cock between my lips with a soft groan.

"How about your ass, little boy?" Jane asked, her voice light and teasing. "Do you need a big hard cock in your ass?"

She stood behind my brothers and just to the side, standing there with my strap-on around her hips, stroking it lewdly and grinning at me. Big as it was, that bathroom was definitely getting crowded, I thought with a muffled laugh.

"Here ... get up a little..." Jane slipped forward, and reached down behind me, pulling at my hip so I'd get off the toilet finally. That was good too, because my legs were sorta falling asleep.

It was like piling into a telephone booth or something, and everyone was laughing and complaining as we got ourselves worked around so I could more or less stand with my legs spread, bending over to hold my brothers' cocks as they stood in front of me. Jane was behind me, rubbing something all over the dildo and then fingering my ass with cool slippery fingers.

"KY Jelly..." She grinned. "Never leave home without it!" and I gasped as she shoved a finger deep into my anus, twisting it around. "You've been fucked before, huh!" Her tone reminded me of the Jane I knew from the library, and on the phone, cheerful and crude and full of mischief. "Bad boy!" she giggled.

"Yeah..." I moaned and took Mark between my lips, letting go of David's penis so I could deep throat him.

"Ready?" Jane had pulled her finger from my ass, now good and slippery. I felt my tummy churning with excitement, almost desperate to feel that big thick cock in my ass.

I was sucking Mark greedily, working him in and out of my mouth while he moved his hands down to hold my small firm breasts, squeezing them hard as he fucked my face. Jane rubbed the bulbous head of the dildo across the tight little pucker of my anus and began pushing it inside me, leaning her body into it as I braced myself, feeling my ass muscles forced rudely apart. It was a dull burning, but not so bad and I thanked God that she'd brought some of that KY stuff.

"Mmmphhh..." I was groaning loudly around Mark's dick and holding David's in my right hand, jerking him off while Jane worked her fake penis deeper and deeper into my ass. It was good like that, having three cocks at once and I switched between Mark and David every few seconds, sucking them for a few deep strokes, and then going to the other for more of the same.

Jane held my hips, finding a good rhythm and pulling me back to meet her thrusts. My ass was throbbing and there was some discomfort, but mostly it was incredible, feeling that thickness stretching me, and rubbing against the walls of my sex though the thin bit of flesh that separated them. It was almost like there was something in my pussy, but not quite, and that was good enough. I was being fucked good and hard by Jane and just that thought alone was enough to bring me to the edge of orgasm. With my brothers' cocks in my mouth and hands, it was inevitable, and I was sucking them like I was possessed, slobbering and moaning, rubbing their wet dicks all around me face as if I didn't even have the patience to suck them properly.

Mark and David had cum a couple times already that night and they were half-drunk as well, giving my two older brothers plenty of stamina. But this was an experience beyond anything they'd ever dreamt, I was sure. Mouth fucking their little sister while another girl fucked her in the ass with a dildo. It wasn't long before first David and then Mark warned us that they were about to cum. I was close too, my head spinning as my body seemed to throb with every deep stroke of Jane's cock. I was bouncing on my heels, rocking back to meet her, driving myself into a frenzy of sexual need. I had to cum, I wanted it more than anything, and it was so close!

I pulled Mark and David together again, pressing their cock flesh hard against one another and stroking them as one while I licked and kissed the heads. David groaned loudly, his hands on my head, clutching my mouth to their cocks as he erupted with a sudden hot jet of sperm into my open mouth. His cock spasmed quickly, and his cum was shooting hard when Mark started cumming as well. His seed splashed across my face, over my nose and cheeks before I could get my mouth over it, sucking greedily and savoring the taste and texture as it filled my mouth.

My own orgasm came a few seconds later, as I bathed in my brothers' juices, swallowing their semen and gasping for air. My ass tensed around Jane's cock, as if trying to keep her deep in my tight rectum. My sex burned and the walls of my pussy just seemed to collapse, as if seeking something to hold onto. My heart was pounding and my knees felt rubbery. Great waves of pleasure rolled over me and I shivered as I finally lost control, surrendering to my orgasm and holding onto my brothers' cocks like they were a lifeline. It was a glorious cum and somewhere in the middle of it Jane had slowed her hips, no longer pounding my ass, but working the dildo in and out of me with long deep strokes that felt wonderful and made it even better for me.

My brothers were panting and laughing, congratulating each other on their newest conquest. I casually sucked their cocks for a few minutes more, gathering the remains of their cum and swallowing it, until they decided to get more beer and relax in the hot tub.

"What about me?" Sherry looked at them petulantly. She'd been watching us, sitting on the edge of the bathtub and rubbing her sex.

"Don't worry baby, we'll make you feel good!" Mark pulled her arm, dragging her to her feet.

"Yeah, just give us a few minutes, eh?" David laughed and rubbed Sherry's firm round ass, slipping a finger between her cheeks. "Your ass is mine!"

Jane pulled the dildo out of my asshole with a funny clasping sensation as my stretched little sphincter snapped shut behind it. I straightened up slowly, still catching my breath and stretching with a comfortable groaning sigh.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Jane hugged me from behind, kissing my neck and her hands rubbed my stomach and breasts.

"Yeah." I nodded, turning around so I could kiss her. I still had cum on my face, but Jane didn't seem to mind.


A short time later we were in the bathtub. I'd locked the door and washed my dildo in the sink while Jane had filled the big tub, it was still filling even as we sat in the warm water. I was leaning back against the gently rounded porcelain curve with Jane between my spread legs. She had her back to my breasts and her head rested against my shoulder. I wrapped my left arm around her, hugging her while my right hand had slipped down between her thighs and I played with her pussy slowly, exploring the soft folds with my fingertips.

"Sherry really wanted me to break your cherry," Jane said softly.

I thought about that, realizing Jane could have done it if she'd wanted to, probably. It wasn't like I could have stopped her before she rammed nine inches of hard molded cock up my virgin pussy.

"Why didn't you?" I asked her, remembering how Jane had told me Sherry always gets what she wants.

"Why would I hurt you like that?" Jane seemed surprised at my question and I felt a little bad about it, but I wasn't sure why.

"I didn't mean it like that..." I protested, suddenly feeling a little unsure how I'd meant it.

Jane was quiet for a long time, two or three minutes at least, and so was I. "Why don't you believe me when I say I love you?" she asked me, her voice low and a bit shy, perhaps.

I shrugged helplessly. I'd sobered up a little, I thought, but this was all just too deep for my poor brain. Jane was 17, I reminded myself, feeling my own age like a weight around my neck. How much experience did those three years between us hold? What did she know that I didn't, I wondered, and realized it wasn't just her. Everyone was so much different than me. Not just in age, but in every way I could think of. I thought that Jane and Sherry, even my brothers sometimes, expected me to behave a certain way or something, to act like everyone else they knew. But I couldn't do that. I didn't even know who I was yet!

"I don't know what love is," I sighed and felt a little like crying. My fingers had stopped playing with Jane's pussy and now I just held her sex in my hand, cupping the soft flesh and hugging the girl against me.

"I can show you," Jane said, her voice firm like she was trying to convince both of us. "I'll be 18 in May and Sherry will be leaving after graduation, going to college. I'll tell my parents and..."

I wasn't sure what she was talking about. "What? Tell your parents what?"

"We can leave. I don't have to finish high school. We can go someplace. I'll tell my parents about us, about me being gay and in love, and we can go to Seattle or..."

I felt dizzy and all I could do was hold onto her. Jane wasn't making real plans, she was just dreaming now, imagining some perfect world where she could finally be free. I shushed her gently and kissed her, rubbing my fingers slowly over her small clitoris as she gradually forgot what she was saying and began kissing me back. I didn't understand her, and I thought I never would, but I did believe her when she told me she loved me. I think I even loved her too at that moment, making love to Jane and sharing her dreams.

You know, before I started having sex, I used to do lots of other stuff. I still did other stuff, I guess, but it didn't seem like it. I wondered if it was gonna be like this all the time from now on. I mean it sorta made sense, just thinking about sex all the time and doing it, since that was all anything else seemed to be about. Movies, magazines, TV shows, they were all about sex mostly, even if they weren't.

I remember once when I was real little, like six maybe, and Daddy was tucking me into bed like he always did. He'd make sure I brushed my teeth and said my prayers with Greg and Henry, cause they were little too, and then he'd give me a kiss goodnight. Just a little smack on the lips. But one night I told him I wanted a movie kiss, which to me was just a really long one, nothing more. I figured that would be fun cause everybody kissed like that in the movies, so how come me and Daddy didn't? He'd just laughed at me and rubbed my head a little, but he hadn't explained anything, and I was left to lie there in the dark wondering about movie kisses.

Now, eight years later, I knew what movie kisses were about. But still, nobody had really explained anything, and I was laying on the floor in front of a warm fire, wondering about movie kisses.

Jane was sleeping beside me, curled up under the sleeping bag we were using, unzipped completely and covering both of us, but her more than me. We'd shoved the furniture back a little more, tossed clothes and bags out of the way carelessly, and made ourselves a comfortable spot to spend the night. I was still warm and a little damp and sticky after we'd made love, Jane beneath me and impaled on my fake penis while we'd kissed long and hard. And after, laying there in the dark and just watching her fall asleep, I wondered if we'd really made love.

Making love. Everyone in the movies was in love and that had sort of confused me too sometimes. It didn't hardly seem possible that so many people could find someone to love so easily. But it was happening to me, wasn't it? Jane loved me, Sandy loved me, Kyle loved me, and I loved Sandy and Jane and Kyle and maybe Julie too. At least it felt like I did when Julie and I were talking, even more than when I was having sex with the others, but in a different way.

Everybody can't love everybody, can they?

I rolled over a little, facing Jane so I could see her in the dim, flickering light of the fireplace. I was biting my lips a little and they felt fat and bruised from all the kissing we'd been doing. I shouldn't have come on this little trip, I thought to myself. I'd thought my brothers would take care of me, but they acted like little kids. Mark and David had gotten all mad at my other brothers for having sex with me, but when it was their turn, incest was just fine. I had let them do it too, and that was the worst. I'd been more than eager to play their games. That's what made me mad, that it was all just a game to them. Like they didn't have any responsibility.

That thought really made me think. I hadn't considered it before, but I started thinking maybe that was what was most important, and the reason I was so confused all the time. After my mom had left us, Steve and Scott had taken a lot of responsibility, and it showed. Our dad needed them since he was working to keep us warm and fed and clothed, and my two oldest brothers had stepped up. They'd raised me more than Daddy had, although that wasn't to say I felt neglected or anything, just that they'd always been more available, making sure I was okay.

Mark hadn't done that, or David, Greg, or Henry, well they were just a little older than me, so they didn't count. I'd always thought I was a boy, but I always knew Steve and Scott treated me different than my brothers. I just figured it was because I was the littlest, not because I didn't have a thing between my legs. They spent more time with me and maybe, I thought, I'd picked up on that responsibility.

I don't know about girls maturing faster than boys and all that; I didn't really think it mattered anyway, since I was a boy in my brain. But I realized that a lot of my problems came from being responsible, especially when it came to my best friends. I just wanted to protect them and I didn't understand why they couldn't understand that. Matt, Lance, John, and Kyle ... They were exactly like Mark and David, I thought. Little kids who didn't think about tomorrow, or even today unless it involved them personally.

Sex without responsibility was only sorta okay, I decided.

So long as you had respect, I added a moment later, thinking about Coach because I respected him a lot, and even Miss Haven, whom I grudgingly respected, but didn't understand. But you couldn't have love without responsibility and that was where Mark and David, who certainly loved me, were messing up. Or so it seemed to me, laying there in the dark. And thinking back on what we'd been doing, I didn't respect them a whole lot either. I sighed and touched Jane's face, just because I wanted to feel somebody, and wondered what all that stuff I'd just thought of meant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.