Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

Life has a way of playing little jokes on people; and sometimes big ones too. Like me being a gay boy stuck in a girl's body, for instance, and then sort of figuring out how to deal with that, only to find out the girl part of me was queer too. I might have just forgotten about that though and been a bi-sexual boy, but I had some girl in my head as well. Just a small part though, I thought, since I wanted to be a boy most every time I thought about it. Especially when I thought about sex. The girl part of me ... I guess she wanted sex too, but something else besides and I hadn't quite figured out what, to be honest.

The night I went camping with my two brothers, Mark and David, and the Hudson sisters, Sherry and Jane, which wasn't really camping at all, was another one of life's little jokes. "People are people," Scott had told me, and whatever he meant by that, I discovered that I couldn't ever really know what was going on until after it had happened, and even then I usually ended up pretty confused.

Like Jane telling me I was her boyfriend.

I'd figured David was her boyfriend, and Mark was Sherry's, or maybe the other way around, since they seemed to switch every time I saw them all together. I didn't understand at all; did she mean I was her boyfriend for that one night? Or like we were going to be together always? And why didn't I have a say in that? Who'd made that decision anyway? I liked Jane, in fact I liked her a lot; I just couldn't figure her out. Heck, I couldn't figure any of them out!

The Honeymoon Suite turned out to be a lot nicer than I'd expected when we pulled into the parking lot. It wasn't real fancy, like one of those five star hotels they've got in Seattle probably, but it was definitely cozy. Mark had opened the door and the rest of us were getting our bags. I followed Sherry and Jane into the cabin, which turned out to be bigger than it looked. Kinda like a small apartment or something, with a living room right in front, sort of an open kitchen with appliances and a small round table to the left, and a couple open doors in the wall straight ahead.

Mark went around turning on all the lights and we dropped our stuff and just kind of followed him, getting the tour.

"Ah..." Mark opened the door on the right, flicking on the light switch and everything looked red, like passion red. "The bedroom!" He turned and grinned at us. The carpet was red like wine, and the walls were off white and kind of yellow, like champagne or something, except it was hard to tell exactly since the light bulb was red, you know?

There was a big old brass bed with red satin sheets and the pillows were red too, with white lace trim around them. They matched the window curtains, which were red with white lace trim as well. Little red table lamps glowed on the nightstands and there was even a mirror on the ceiling, right above the bed, which seemed weird. The room had an antique looking dresser, a little desk with a Queen Anne chair, and another door, which went into the bathroom and that was pretty spacious, but not huge or anything. The bathtub looked nice too, one of those big old kinds that would fit three of us easy, I thought, so long as we didn't mind being close.

"Nice tub!" Jane giggled.

"What's in here?" David had come in behind us and he went into the other room. "Hey, check this out!"

We left the bedroom and piled around the doorway leading into what looked sort of looked like a bathroom, cause it had tiles on the floor and halfway up the walls, but it didn't have a toilet, that's for sure, or even a sink. What it did have was a big round hot tub sitting in the middle of the room and big picture windows on the wall behind it. There was a sliding glass door and a little porch out there with some chairs, and beyond that just the darkness of the forest. It was hard to tell right away though, because the five of us were reflected in all that glass. Jane and I were looking surprised, my brothers just grinned, and Sherry looked happily satisfied.

"Let's get the stuff out of the truck, man." Mark nudged David.

"I hope you girls forgot your swimmin' suits!" David laughed and slipped between us.

"This is weird," I decided and watched as Sherry found the controls for the Jacuzzi. A moment later it started bubbling softly and she dialed the heat up.

"What do you think? Eighty degrees should be good, right?" she asked us.

"I dunno." I shrugged and glanced at Jane.

"Eighty-five," Sherry decided. "It gets cold at night. I bet you two won't get cold though!" She laughed as I felt my face getting warm.

"Hey!" Mark yelled. "Are we gonna eat, or what?"

"Look out, beer comin' through!" David said, trying to get through us and evidently deciding to put the cooler they'd brought on the back porch. I got the idea that we'd be spending most of our time close to that hot tub. "I told ya we were goin' to the hot springs, didn't I?" David chuckled, looking at me as I got out of his way.

"You guys brought beer?" I asked.

"I hope you brought wine coolers too." Sherry looked at David, like she expected that he hadn't.

"Don't worry, baby. We brought everything!" David grinned and kissed her cheek as he went past. "Uh ... Can you get the door for me?"

"Yo, girls ... Let's rattle some pots and pans!" Mark was still talking about food.

The living room had a small fireplace, a gas one, not a real one, that looked like a semi-open pot belly stove, and everything was pretty much arranged around it. There was a big sofa, red of course, and a couple big chairs in the same color. They were large, almost like love seats or something, and any two of us could have sat together on one, so long as we didn't mind snuggling up close to each other. There was an old stereo, but it had a CD player and Mark had brought the CD case out of the truck. They looked like books with plastic sleeves to hold the CD's. Daddy had put the covers in there too, so he'd know what the people singing looked like, I guess.

"Crap ... Crap ... Crap..." They were mostly Daddy's though, which meant a lot of stuff like Willie Nelson and Waylon Jennings, whoever they might be. They looked like criminals to me. "Anybody like this guy, uh ... Bob Dylan?" Mark held up the case so we could see the cover.

"Hey, Blonde on Blonde!" David grinned at Jane and then looked at me, making the obvious connection. "Sounds good, huh?"

"That's Scott's," I told him, but mostly I wasn't paying much attention. Jane and I were fixing ham and cheese sandwiches, since everyone was sort of hungry. At least it gave us some privacy while the others were in the living room, but not much.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" I asked Jane as we stood side by side at the counter, with our backs to everyone else. I tried not to make it sound like a bad thing, but I felt really confused.

"Don't you want to be?" she asked softly, looking down and spreading mayonnaise slowly on slices of bread.

"Um..." I shrugged. "I didn't think about it, I guess. I just thought..."

"What? I just want to have sex with you?" She did look at me then, sort of half smiling.

"Yeah." I looked down at what I was doing, thinking Jane's eyes were really, really blue. "No. I mean ... I thought you were going out with David."

"It isn't like that." Jane giggled softly. "Sherry's really into your brothers, not me. They're okay, you know, pretty fun usually, but just not my type."

"I don't know," I sighed. "It sounds really weird to me. The other day in the library you were ... Mmmm ... Different or something. And on the phone..."

"Did you like it?" she whispered, glancing over her shoulder.

"Well, yeah," I admitted.

"Me too!" Jane grinned and I saw a little bit of the 'other' Jane, the one I'd expected to see. "Sherry doesn't know I called you." She leaned close to my ear and gave it a little lick. "It's our secret."

"What does Sherry have to do with you?" I whispered, rubbing my ear a little and looking at Jane. I wasn't sure exactly what I was trying to ask, or how to ask it.

"I love her." She shrugged like it wasn't important. "Everyone does. Your brothers, my mom and dad, her teachers, all the kids at school..." Jane spoke so softly I could barely hear her, especially now that Bob Dylan was saying something about how everybody must get stoned. It didn't much sound like singing to me. "Ever since we were little, Sherry's always been special ... So, you know..."

"I don't think she's so special," I said, not really meaning to say it like that and I was afraid I'd hurt Jane's feelings, but she suddenly came back to life.

"I know!" she whispered excitedly, grabbing my wrist and squeezing it. "It's so cool!"

I stared at her then, feeling all weirded out because Jane thought it was great that I didn't like Sherry all that much. I figured Jane must really have some kind of love-hate thing going on with her sister, like maybe she just felt overwhelmed by Sherry. I know I did, and I'd only spent an hour or so with the girl. I couldn't imagine living with her and always being intimidated, or frightened, or even just compared to her all the time.

"I understand." I smiled at Jane, trying to look reassuring. She believed me when I said that, I think, but understanding something didn't mean that I knew what to do about it.


The five of us ate together in the living room, my brothers and Sherry a little quicker than Jane and I. They were in a hurry to get in the hot tub and they kept telling us to eat faster, but that just made me want to eat slower. Eventually Sherry got tired of waiting, giving us sort of a dirty look, which I ignored. Jane, who sat next to me on one of the really big chairs, just looked down and nibbled at a potato chip. I thought she might even get up, following her sister's lead the way my brothers were as they undressed happily in the middle of the room.

"You guys go ahead," I told Sherry, putting my arm around Jane. "We'll be in there in a bit."

I tried to keep my voice light and playful, and I'd even managed a pretty good smile, but inside I felt like I was challenging the girl somehow. I got that surge of adrenaline like you get when you know you're going to get in a fight, but I'd always liked that feeling too. If Jane really was going to be my girlfriend, even just for one night, then it wasn't up to Sherry anymore.

"Uh-huh." Sherry grinned at me and I had serious doubts that she felt the same way about things as I did. She probably didn't even realize how Jane really felt inside, or if she did, she just didn't care, but I couldn't imagine anyone being that cold to her own sister.

She pulled off her jeans, stepping out of them so we could see her long perfect legs, and then pulled her top over her head, exposing those lush tits that I'd enjoyed so much in the truck. She hooked her thumbs in her panties while my brothers tried to catch up, kicking off their own pants and pulling their shirts over their heads without bothering to unbutton them.

"Take it all off, Sherry!" David whistled and Mark was laughing, pulling down his underwear and showing off his semi-hard penis. I'd seen it before, but never quite like this, and it was hard not to stare. It looked long and thick, and darker than the rest of him, nestled in a thick patch of black pubic hair.

"There you go!" Mark said, nodding as Sherry pulled her flimsy white panties down, giving us all a good view of her pussy, which was completely shaved smooth. Mark had yanked his boxers down and kicked them halfway across the living room. His cock wasn't hard at all yet, and it flopped around crazily as his shorts sailed over my head.

It seemed sort of funny and a little embarrassing too, watching my brothers like that. Sherry watched me, making sure I got a good look at her as she walked slowly into the tub room. Mark and David were giggling like a couple school boys and telling me and Jane not to take too long. A moment later Jane and I were alone, listening to the others splashing and talking and laughing.

I was pretty much done eating and so was Jane, but neither of us wanted to move. She took the paper plate I'd been using, sliding it under hers, and leaned way over the arm of the chair, putting them on the floor. When she straightened back up we both turned a little, more facing each other with our bodies pressed together. I still had my arm around her, awkwardly now and it sort of hurt a little.

"Uhhh..." I grimaced and Jane giggled. "You wanna sit on the couch or something?" I asked her.

"Let's go check out that mirror!" Jane's face broke into a huge grin and her eyes were wide, like she was a little girl suggesting something wicked but fun.

"Okay!" I grinned too and we untangled ourselves slowly.

It was pretty cool, being on the bed next to Jane and looking up to see ourselves laying on the ceiling not six feet above us. We were still dressed, of course, but I'd kicked off my boots and socks a long time before. Jane's bare feet wriggled against mine, and I had my right arm under her neck, so that she lay in the crook of my elbow.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," I told Jane, forgetting that I'd said the exact same thing to Julie. But honestly, Julie was a long ways from my mind right then too.

Jane smiled at that. "Mmmm ... You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen."

"I wish I was a boy," I said, sort of wistfully, but sort of mocking myself too.

"I don't." Jane moved so she could kiss me, rolling slightly to her left side and licking lightly between my lips, teasing me with her tongue. "I like you just the way you are," she breathed and we were kissing again, deeper this time as she let my tongue slip into her warm and welcoming mouth.

I felt her hand on my body, moving across my stomach and up to my chest slowly, back and forth, up and down. I had my left hand on her thigh, stroking her warm smooth skin, while my right just grazed the side of her breast, my fingers moving back and forth across her blouse and tickling the soft flesh beneath.

"I want to see you." Jane licked her lips, shifting her body so she was sitting on my thighs, her legs spread and straddling me. She removed my shirt, pulling it over my head as I sat up slightly, and baring me to her gaze from the waist up. The muscles of my stomach tensed as we did this, rippling under my skin, and Jane watched as they disappeared again when I relaxed.

"Do that again!" she giggled.

"Do what?" I laughed. "This?" I lifted my body again, like I was doing a sit-up, but only rising six inches or so off the bed and holding it there. I had my hands clasped behind my head and I knew I was posing for her, but I liked it.

"Yeah," she sighed, running her hands over my abs. "That is so cool."

I hadn't really noticed my body changing, and really it had only been a week that I'd been working out seriously, but I'd always worked hard around the garage, lifting and bending and getting physical. I had muscles, like all of my brothers, but doing some real exercises, real iron pumping under Coach's supervision had quickly added the definition I'd lacked. It was pretty cool, I decided, especially if Jane thought so too.

"Can I touch you here?" Jane asked me, sliding her hands up to my breasts, which were pulled taut with my arms lifted behind my head the way they were. She wasn't being shy, she just remembered that I hadn't wanted her touching my sex and maybe I hadn't really wanted her touching my tits either, even though I hadn't stopped her before.

"Yeah." I smiled, feeling my belly tighten even more with the effort of trying to talk effortlessly. "I like it." It gets sort of hard holding a stomach crunch for a long time, but I didn't want to stop.

"You have a great body." Jane rubbed her hands lightly over my chest. I could barely tell that I even had breasts and she pressed her palms against them, so that I had to push myself up even harder against her. My nipples were itching, feeling almost cold under her warm hands, and when Jane moved her fingers back down to my stomach, we could see them now stiff and swollen, pointing straight out from my body.

She giggled softly and flicked them with her fingers, making me grin and almost fall back on the bed. I was tingling all over and Jane squirmed a little on my thighs.

"Pinch them," I whispered and licked my lips.

"Yeah?" Jane bit her lip and took my nipples between her thumbs and fingers, squeezing just a little. "Harder?" she looked at me smiling and I nodded, giving a little moan as she really pinched them, giving my sensitive flesh little tugs. "Really hard?" she finally asked and I smiled.

She squeezed my nipples as hard as Coach's clamps had ever done, pulling them away from my body so that I thought she might really tear them off, but it felt great. This was what all good little faggots liked, I thought to myself, grunting with the effort of holding my body up. I remembered Coach whipping my tits and I wished I could somehow ask Jane to do the same thing for me. I closed my eyes and briefly imagined her doing it, so wonderfully beautiful, like an angel with her innocent face and soft feminine body. She was the very opposite of Coach, and the experience would have been so much different ... I gasped finally, collapsing onto the bed and breathing hard.

"Shhh..." Jane moved her lips to my body, kissing my breasts and nipples, tonguing them gently and drawing the burning flesh into her soothing mouth. She felt soft and wet and it only made my nipples ache all the more. I was breathless and sweating, holding her to me as I let Jane nurse on my tits one at a time, making them feel so good it was unbelievable.

Jane paused just long enough to pull her top over her head, shaking her long blonde hair free, and smiling down at me for a moment while I watched. When she went back to my chest, kissing and licking, I could feel her breasts against my stomach, rubbing against my damp skin, sticking to me every so often. I ran my hands up and down her back, exploring along her shoulders and down her long curving spine.

"I'm getting wet!" she giggled, resting her chin between the small mounds of my boobs and smiling at me.

"You are?" I grinned, wondering what exactly I should do about it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Her voice was soft and sweet and even though I knew better, it still surprised me that she would ever say something like that. Maybe because this was the first time I'd been staring into her eyes when she said it.

"Yeah." I swallowed hard. "More than anything."

Jane moved off of me, but only so she could take off her shorts and panties. She wasn't shy at all, kneeling on the bed beside me and watching my face as I watched her. When she pulled her pink cotton panties off I could see that she wasn't shaved like her sister, but Jane's pubic hair was fine and silky and even lighter than the hair on her head. It covered nothing and I could see her slit plainly, and the light brown folds of her labia were just barely visible, swollen and distended slightly so that they seemed ready to fall out of her.

"Let's see what we have down here..." She giggled, undoing my jeans and pulling them down my legs. "Yessss..." Jane hissed between her teeth as she pulled my boxers away as well, so that my strap-on dildo sprang upward, pointing towards its reflected twin on the ceiling.

The dildo had come loose slightly and I lifted my hips. Pulling everything into the proper place and tightening the little straps. I made sure the base of the thing was right up against my fiery clit and Jane watched me, licking her lips and rubbing her pretty pussy slowly.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked, pushing her middle finger into her vagina until her knuckles were pressed against her flesh. "I'm so wet right now." She pulled her finger free and it glistened with her juices. I stared as Jane put it to her mouth, sliding her tongue beneath her finger as it slowly disappeared between her lips. "See..." she moaned and I rubbed my fake cock as if I were a real boy, working it against my clit.

"I want to fuck you, Jane," I whispered. "I want to fuck you so bad right now."

She giggled and moved slowly to straddle me, kneeling with her pussy hovering just above the head of my dick. "This is gonna feel sooo ... Gooood ... Mmmm ... Oh fuck yessss..." Jane moaned long and loud as she lowered herself onto my cock, rolling her hips slightly and rocking her pelvis back and forth, as if she wanted my cock to touch every part of her.

I had my hands on her hips, just smiling and staring as my cock disappeared slowly into the girl's pussy. I would have thought Jane too small for it, but like Sandy, Jane was taking the thick dildo easily and the sounds she made were those of pure pleasure. I would have given almost anything to know how it felt inside her. I could only imagine how hot and wet the girl had to be as my cock split her tender folds.

"Uh-huh ... Uh-huh ... Fuck me ... Come on ... Push it ... Fuck me with your cock..." Jane urged me and I quickly learned she was even more vocal than Sandy had been.

She began rocking herself hard on my cock and the sensation went right though the molded rubber base and onto my throbbing clit, making me gasp and moan in time with our thrusts. We'd moved slightly, so that I was holding her hands in mine as I pushed my hips upward, trying to ram my cock as far into Jane's hungry sex as I could. She was squeezing my fingers and almost bouncing on that long thick cock, and the size of it didn't bother the girl at all, if anything it made it even better for her. I watched her breasts, so tender and ripe and perfectly formed, jiggling up and down as she moved. Her tummy seemed to undulate like some exotic belly dancer, moving in and out seductively.

I was breathing hard and the pressure on my clit was maddening, I felt like my pussy was going to explode. Jane worked the dildo inside her as far as it would go and kept it there, just moving her body, grinding herself almost violently against it. The effect on me was like nothing I'd experienced before. The base of the dildo was thrust against my vulva, mashed against every part of my pussy it seemed. My clit was a screaming in protest, over-stimulated and sending lightning bolts of painful pleasure coursing through my body. I couldn't move against it and I shut my eyes tightly, groaning and trying to breathe as my orgasm poured over me like a wildfire. I was cumming hard and everything was dark and my head throbbed.

"Yeah ... Ohhh yeah ... Uh-huh ... Yeah..." Jane kept moaning the same words over and over, making a soft cute squeaking sound between them with every breath she took. I was only barely aware of her first orgasm, as it came so quickly after mine that it might have been simultaneous.

Jane arched her back, tilting her head and I felt her whole body quivering as she found release around the hard cock buried in her pussy. Her thighs were squeezing mine, and our interlaced fingers had turned white from the pressure that we'd barely noticed. Jane stayed still for several minutes, which was good for me, my clit was sore from the rough unexpected treatment it had received.

"That was good..." Jane smiled, blinking her eyes and letting go of my hands.

"Yeah." I nodded dumbly, still feeling the effects and wondering if I'd ever feel anything else.

"Ready for more?" She grinned and leaned down to kiss me. I felt her hard nipples against mine and her tongue pushed into my mouth briefly. My dildo was still inside her vagina and it was pulled hard as she bent over me.

"Like this ... I want to feel it..." Jane giggled and pulled me with her as she slowly rolled over onto her back, careful to keep my cock inside her. She lifted her legs, urging me to get them over my shoulders. "Ohhh ... That's nice..." Jane cooed softly. "Fuck me now ... Really hard..."

I had the girl pinned to the bed, with her knees bent over my shoulders, lifting her ass so that I was thrusting my cock almost straight down. This was better for me because the base of my dildo wasn't in constant contact with my clit, and even when I was pushing I could move just enough to take most of the pressure someplace else. This was going to feel real good and I could go for a long time, I thought, which seemed to be what Jane wanted as well.

We fucked like that for 20 minutes at least, sometimes slowly, sometimes hard and fast, and sometimes I just rammed it inside her and kept it there, rotating my hips much like she had done to me before. We kissed each other and panted and whispered and breathed into each other's ears. This was the best fuck of my life, even better than what I'd had with Sandy. There were periods when all I could do was look into her eyes and wish my cock was real, that I had a pair of balls full of sperm. I wanted to shoot inside her, and fill her up, and as my orgasm built inside me I let myself imagine what it would be like to impregnate her somehow, to make love to Jane and know that deep inside her we were making a baby. It was a new and utterly foolish thought, impossible for anything but my imagination, and yet it still brought me to an almost mind numbing orgasm.

Beneath me, Jane had been cumming almost since we started. Her body shook and shivered and everything I did to her brought a sigh or moan or gasp of delight. She begged me to fuck her, to go fast and then slow, to drive my cock deep into her sex and hold it there while she bit my ear and scratched my ribs with her long nails. It was incredible just to watch her face as it contorted with pleasure, surprise, and the sheer joy of having sex with someone special. I wondered how I'd ever thought I was gay, when Jane had been waiting for me the whole time.

"Ohhh ... God ... Fuck..." Jane was breathing hard, looking up at me with her blue eyes shining. "That was the best sex ever!" she said and then grinned weakly and laughed along with me.

"I know," I agreed breathlessly. "I was there." I was feeling tired, but energized as well, and it was slightly disorienting. I had no idea what time it was. "Do you want more?" I asked, teasing her.

"Yeah!" She nodded eagerly. "Doggy style. Fuck me like a dog ... Jesus, I want it!"

I groaned, but knew I'd asked for it and that made me chuckle. Jane got on her hands and knees with her beautiful round ass in the air. She wiggled it invitingly, looking at me over her shoulder. "Put it in ... Do it hard ... Fuck me hard, okay?"

"I will," I promised as I lined my cockhead up with her slit.

My dildo was wet and oily with her fuck juices and Jane's pussy was stretched, her labia puffy and red and hanging loosely so that I could actually see her inner lips, slightly agape like the gums of a tiny hungry mouth. I pushed my cock inside her with one long slow push and Jane responded, pressing her ass back against me so that all nine inches of my strap-on were buried inside her to the hilt.

"God, you guys aren't done yet?" Sherry had opened the door and stood there shaking her head and smiling. She was wet, having just stepped out of the hot tub I supposed, and it looked like she and my brothers had been busy as well. Her pussy was pink and as swollen as Jane's, and her face flushed with recent excitement.

"Nope!" I grinned at her, slamming my cock into Jane's pussy hard, deciding to play it cool, like I was in charge or something.

Sherry just laughed. "Okay, but you're never gonna wear her out like that!"

"I hope not." I grinned, but inside I felt like Sherry had gotten the better of me somehow. She'd made it sound like there was some secret to satisfying Jane that only she knew.

She stood there for a few minutes, rubbing her pussy lewdly and watching us fuck, and then she walked out with a little wave, leaving the door wide open. I was glad to be rid of her and leaned down, kissing Jane's back and neck through her hair. I tasted her salty sweat and she turned her face, smiling and gasping and begging for a kiss.

"There ya are, little bro!" David was walking into the bedroom, stroking his hard cock and drinking a beer. "Did she cum yet?" His face wore a silly smile.

"Are you drunk?" I stopped moving and just held Jane by the hips, staring at my brother.

"Just a little." He shrugged. "Sherry said you need some help." He moved to the bed, getting on it a little unsteadily so that he was in front of Jane and facing me.

"Get out of here!" I stared at him.

"Oh, she wants it," David said, rubbing his cock around Jane's face and I stared as she opened her mouth, moaning as she tried to catch the swollen head in her mouth. "She always wants it."

"It's alright," Jane said, looking over her shoulder at me. "Just fuck me, okay?" And she went back to my brother's cock, taking it in her mouth finally and sucking on it noisily.

I did keep fucking her, but my heart wasn't in it anymore. I just didn't understand anything. I thought Jane was my girlfriend? I would have laughed but I couldn't. She was just a slut, used by her sister and my brothers for whatever weird games they could think of. Hooking me up with her had just been one more joke, I thought, and I felt foolish and humiliated. Jane should have felt that way too, even more so, and if she wanted to be with me then she should have said something. But all she did was give David sloppy head while I fucked her and after a couple minutes I was totally done with it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.