Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

I was breathless on his couch while he dressed. I only went to one

class today and spent the rest of the day getting fucked. I lost count how many guys actually fucked me so far. The bell for my next class had already rang and I was late again. It was my history class and Coach said he worked something out with Mr. Curry.

I sat up and slowly got dressed. I still had no panties and could feel coach's cooling cum dripping down my thighs. I wiped it off on a tissue and asked if I could have a note for Mr. Curry.

"Don't worry about him, Honey. We spoke yesterday about you and he's willing to play ball with us so don't you worry that pretty little head none."

Dropping the tissue in the trash I left without saying anything. Most of the kids were in class already but a few still lingered in the halls. A couple of guys gave me a wolf whistle and I tried to ignore them.

Mr. Curry had already finished roll call but opened it again when he saw me enter. He didn't say a word as I took my seat. I hardly heard the lesson as he talked and didn't even know what page we were on. I didn't want to ask anyone. I could hear whispering behind me and turned a few times to see people looking at me. After class Mr. Curry asked me again to stay.

"I was talking to Coach Jenkins and he told me about your, um, arrangement," he began. I looked at him puzzled. I wasn't sure

what he was talking about.

"What arrangement?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what arrangement. To get a passing grade. I told him I'll get in on it too," he said with a grin. "I'm free this period if you want to start working on your "A"."

I must have been having a blonde moment because it took me a while to get what he was talking about. Coach Jenkins told him about me having sex with him to get an "A" and now Mr. Curry wants the same thing. He probably told Mr. Nichols too. Shit.

His hand on my breast snapped me out of my thoughts and I found myself looking up at his face. He was tall and on the skinny side with a large, toucan-shaped nose. He had brown eyes and oily brown hair. In his youth he must have had bad acne because his face is pocked with scars. I swallowed hard. Never before had I even considered having sex with someone like Mr. Curry, but if it means I'll pass, I'll do what I have to.

His cock was surprisingly long but skinny like he was. It was sickly pale with an angry red head. Big blue veins criss-crossed all over giving it a rough appearance. He wanted a blow job to start and he was surprised that I could deep throat his entire length. His cum had a sour, bleachy taste but I swallowed it any way.

He said several times how great of a job I did and we parted ways. I was already late for my last class and decided to just go home as I didn't want to be mobbed when school let out. We live about a mile from school and I made it home in about 20 minutes.

Ronnie was glad I was home because he was feeling horny. We smoked a joint and fucked on the couch. After a quick shower he handed me a rock and the pipe. I knew how to put it together and soon was smoking my new God and feeling damned good.

The high wasn't as high as when I first started smoking but felt great any way. I looked around the room and everything seemed brighter and sharper. Ronnie was talking to someone on his new cell phone but I didn't pay any attention. I was just enjoying how good I felt.

I was stretched out still naked on my bed when the door bell rang.

Ronnie left the room to answer it and I briefly wondered who it was. Moments later one of the guys who helped Ronnie move was standing at my doorway watching me. I didn't care.

He sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed me all over. I tingled as the crack seemed to make me more sensitive. A few minutes later he was standing next to my bed and I was sucking his cock. Time seemed to slow down as he positioned me on the bed and got on top of me.

He was inside me and thrusting up and down. I held onto his arms and kept my legs wide as he fucked me. My eyes were half opened and I could see Ronnie standing at the doorway watching with a mischievous grin.

I not sure how long we fucked as time seemed to stand still most of the time. He was close, I could tell and I wasn't far behind. I cried out just as I felt him cum knowing he'd get off and I wouldn't have the chance to. As he lay on top of me I rotated my hips trying to get the last bit of pleasure from him before he withdrew.

There was a slick, suction sound as he pulled his cock from me. I again felt hollow and sad. His cock was coated with slime, some mine, some his, with the rest from Ronnie or others. He wanted me to clean him so I did and made a face at the sour taste.

I watched as he joined Ronnie at the doorway and both men disappeared down the short hallway laughing and talking about something.


"You're my whore now," Ronnie said sitting next to me. I had almost dozed off and didn't notice him come back in my room. I turned to look at him.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked not sure I heard correctly.

"You heard me. You're my whore. You fuck who I say, when I say, how I say and where I say. Understand?" My mind was still a little fuzzy from the drugs, but his words slowly seeped into my consciousness.

"Get up and get dressed," he said walking towards my dresser. I watched as he pulled out a pair of hot pink polyester shorts that were two sizes too small and a tube top. It was part of the clothes he bought me when we went shopping a few weeks ago. "Put these on after you've cleaned up," he said leaving my room.

I looked at the clothes tossed next to me and wondered what this was all about. When he came back about two minutes later and I was still in bed. "Did you hear what I told you?" he shouted jerking me up by my wrist. "You don't want to piss me off, Debbie, now do what the fuck I told you and do it NOW!" He'd never used that tone of voice with me and it was scary.

Slowly I made my way to the restroom and cleaned up, brushed my teeth and hair and put the shorts and tube top on. No panties of course. He came back to check on me and informed me that I needed make up. Ten minutes later I was dressed to his satisfaction. Almost. "You need one more thing to make this right," he said pulling out a guitar string.

He had me stand with my legs spread about two feet apart and put

the string between my legs, holding one end near my belly button

and the other along my back. Suddenly he lifted, raising me up on my toes and causing the string to disappear inside my pussy and ass.

It felt awkward and for the first time in my life I had a major camel toe, front and back. "Perfect," he said standing back to look me over. "Let's go, we're late."

The drive to America's Best Inn took about 15 minutes and soon we were sitting out in the parking lot with the engine running. I was given the pipe and some crack and told to smoke a little to loosen me up. I really needed a hit so did just that. There was no secret why we were at a motel and the statement Ronnie made earlier about me being 'his whore' told me everything I needed to know.

After the last of the rock disappeared, he got out and told me to follow. We went through a double door up a floor and down a long hallway until we got to the room. Ronnie knocked. The door was

opened by a man in his mid 40s, graying and thinning hair, at one

time probably played sports but was out of shape now with a large

belly stretching his polo shirt.

The room was dirty and smelled. The carpet was dingy, the sheets and bedspread was frayed and stained. Several cigarette burns were on the dresser and the small table near the door. He said his name was Bob but he could have been anyone. He was just another cock to me.

He did have nice blue eyes and a warm smile but his nose was too big, even for his hulky size. He gave me the once over, his eyes resting on my breasts. Ronnie sat in the chair closest to the door and Bob guided me towards the bed and sat down.

"Here, honey, sit with me," he said patting the bed. "You are very

beautiful," he said still staring at me.

"Mind if I have a drink?" Ronnie said interrupting his stare.

"Huh, oh, sure, help your self," he said turning his attention back

to me. "Would you like one?" he asked me with a smile.

"Nah, she don't want one. She ain't old 'nuff to drink anyway,"

Ronnie said filling the plastic cup about half full. I glanced

his way a second and felt Bob's hand on my leg.

"You like 'er?" Ronnie asked leaning forward.

"Are you kidding? She's even better than I imagined."

"Good. $80 for 30 minutes, $140 for an hour," he said matter-of

factly. "Add another 20 and you can go bareback," he added.

"What does she do?"

"Anything you want her to. Just don't leave no marks." I shot a hated looked towards him and turned away when I saw his smile. Bob counted out five, twenty dollar bills and handed them to Ronnie before rejoining me on the bed. He began kissing me and fondling my tits.

For five minutes that's all he did, touch me and kiss me. Then it was show time. It took seconds for him to get my clothes off and I helped him take off his. His briefs had a big wet stain in the front from his pre-come. I leaned forward and put my mouth over his bulge. He moaned. Slowly I pulled down his underwear and took him into my mouth. He was very hard and groaned as I slid his entire length into my mouth.

He was average length but a little thicker than most. A few minutes past and he was laying me backwards. Getting on top, he began to

thrust and jerk like a virgin getting his first piece while searching for my opening. He sucked my nipples slipped into me and began slamming into me hard as I spread my legs wide to give him more room.

It sort of felt nice. Not enough to make me cum, but enough to make me feel good. Then, just as quickly as it began it was over. His weight was heavy on top of me while he panted and caught his breath. His six or seven inch cock slipped out of me after about a minute and I felt his warm cum dripping down my butt crack.

I waited until he rolled over to get up and headed for the bathroom. I stayed in there for a while cleaning myself and touching up my makeup. My clothes were still in the main room but I didn't really care much, I'd get them before we left. Opening the door I half expected Ronnie to be ready to leave and Bob snoring after his enthusiastic workout but that wasn't what I saw.

Bob was dressed and putting on his shoes while Ronnie sat in the same chair drinking the rest of Bob's whiskey. They were talking but I didn't hear what they were saying until Ronnie mentioned group discounts. "Don't forget about the buddy system. I'll knock $20 off for every new dick you send 'er. Every four guys you get a free fuck, pretty good deal, huh?" he said smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.