Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

School was as mundane as usual. There were the usual grabs and gropes, lewd comments and suggestive remarks. At lunch time I sat in the corner hoping no one would notice me but sure enough, within two minutes of sitting down I had several guys sitting next to me or across from me. I didn't even look up.

"Hey, Debbie, wass happenin'?" one of the guys said putting his arm around me. I quickly felt a hand from the other side touch my leg.

"Nothing," I said shoveling a fork full of Mac and cheese in my mouth.

"Wanna hook up when you're done?" I looked up from my plate to see there were two guys sitting to my left and one to my right. Across the table sat three others and all were staring at me.

"Can't. Don't have time," I said taking a bite out of something that resembled sliced turkey breast.

"Sure you do," the guy with his arm around me said. "We'll be quick, I promise," he added with a wink. I jumped when I felt his hand slid into my shirt and grope my breast. I had forgotten to button my shirt and half my bra was visible.

"Com'on, don't make us beg," one of the guys across from me said. Looking around I only knew four of the six and wasn't sure why the other two guys were so bold.

"Let's go," the one with his hand inside my bra said. "We got 'bout 40 minutes before the bell rings." He stood up and the others followed suit. I stayed seated debating on what I should do. The two guys closest to me decided for me as they both grabbed an arm and lifted me out of the chair.

We marched in a single line through the lunch room with some people cheering, others clapping but most were yelling obscenities towards me. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Otis the janitor and I had an arrangement for me to use his storage closet and gave me a spare key. Once a week I met with him for a blow job as payment. They knew about this room and we went straight for it.

It wasn't a large room but big enough for the seven of us to get in and have a little room to move. The door wasn't even closed all the way when they were pulling off my shirt and someone was trying to get my jeans off. An orchestra of zippers broke the silence as every where I looked a hard black cock was pointed at me.

My jeans were around my ankles with my legs spread as far as they could go and I was bent over at the waist. Someone, and I wasn't sure who, was sawing in and out of my pussy. I was still wet from Ronnie which made his strokes smoother.

Another cock was in my mouth and he was pumping hard and deep, gagging me every few thrusts. Two hands were milking my breasts and both of my hands were filled with hard cock.

They kept rushing the others saying to hurry up and cum so the others could have a turn. The one fucking me finally slowed and then stiffened, shooting his cum into me. I could feel his cock jerking hard inside of me. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by another.

I had been concentrating on the one fucking me and gagged as the one down my throat began to cum. He too was quickly replaced.

By the time the bell rang for the next class, all but one had cum and he was fucking me fast and furiously. The others filed out of the room leaving me to finish with the remaining guy. It wasn't much longer that he began to cum, adding the fourth load to my over worked pussy.

When he pulled out he pushed me forwards causing me to stumble and grab onto the counter to keep from falling. Cum poured out of me and dripped all over my jeans and panties. He was walking out of the room while I used brown paper hand towels to clean up with. They were dry and very rough.

I hurried off to my English class. One more tardy and I would get detention. I knew I smelled of sex and sweat and could even smell their body odors on me but there wasn't time to clean up. I rushed in just as she was calling roll.

"You're late, Miss Breaux," Mrs. Hebert said with the same scowl on her wrinkled old face. "That makes the third time so guess what? You now have detention after school," she added matter-of-factly before returning to the row.

"Wait, Mrs. Hebert, I can explain," I began hoping that she'd believe my story about getting locked in the girls restroom. She didn't and I was handed a slip and told to sit down.

My next class was PE and after dressing out, four boys were waiting for me at the door. "Hi, Debbie," Brad said. I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm. "Where you going?"

"I got class. I can't miss again."

"Wait a minute, not so fast," he said walking next to me with his arm around my neck. He was steering me towards the bleachers that I had so often fucked many guys under during PE. I felt a hand on my ass reminding me that others were following behind us.

He talked about shit that I tuned out as I nervously searched for Coach Jenkins. If I don't dress out again my grade will drop to a D and the only way to get credit for dressing out is to be present when he calls roll.

I wasn't paying attention and almost hit my head on the top seat as he ducked under. We were hardly 10 feet inside when Brad was all over me, kissing me and grabbing my breasts. Someone else behind me was rubbing his cock against my butt. We were both wearing PE shorts so there wasn't much between us.

I felt my shorts and panties being jerked down and the blunt end of a hard cock rubbing along the crack of my ass. "I'm going first," Brad said spinning me around and bending me over. Just like in the closet one fucked me from behind while I sucked another. The other two squeezed next to us and groped my hanging breast while they jerked themselves off.

I was still soupy and sloppy from all the cum I had shot inside of me lately but that didn't bother Brad. After he came one of the guys next to me took his place. Next the guy I was sucking came and the other one took his place.

I could hear everyone playing soccer just on the other side of the bleachers and prayed that someone wouldn't see us. More often than not when I'm discovered fucking they want to join in rather than report us.

The guy fucking me came and pulled out while the last guy kept thrusting his cock in and out of my throat. He shot once, hitting the back of my throat and then pulled his cock out, aiming the rest of his cum for my face. A lot of guys seem to get pleasure out of doing that.

The four of them left, joking and giving each other high-fives. I wiped the cum off my face with my shirt and got dressed hoping coach would be understanding. He wasn't and said he wanted me to see him after class to discuss what will happen to me. I freaked out. This past year my grades took a nose dive and now I'm on the verge of flunking out.


"Why don't you go shower?" Coach said as I stood in front of his desk. "You smell, uh, not clean." I rushed into the girl's locker room and hurry into the shower. Two black girls were still in there and started giving me shit when they saw me. I ignored them and stood under the shower letting the water cascade down my body.

"You stupid white whore!" one of them shouted at me while grabbing my nipples and twisting them hard. I reacted by slapping her hands away and she punched me in the face. I dropped to the floor with the water still spraying on me.

"You best stay away from my man," she warned and left mumbling something about me watching my back. The other girl laughed and followed her out. I finished my shower and rushed back to see coach. Just as I reached his office the bell rang telling me I will be late for history. Damn it!

"Close the door," he said moving around his desk to stand in front of me.

"Coach, I'm gunna be late for my next class."

"Don't worry about it, Honey, I'll write you a note saying you were helping me with something." Coach was a big man, well over 6 feet tall and pushing 280 pounds. He wasn't really fat, just big.

"I'm sorry I was late today," I started not able to look him in the eyes.

"Well, that's one thing we need to discuss. I got a copy of your transcripts. English you're failing, math you're failing, history you have a D, social studies you have a C-, science you have an F and PE you're failing as well. Looks like you're on your way to repeat your freshman year."

I looked down at the floor. "So much has been going on lately that I don't have time to study or do homework and I'm always distracted in class and..."

Coach Jenkins put his finger to my mouth. "Shhh, not so fast. I think I can help you with your problem. I gotta group that tutors a lotta my player to keep their grades up. I know Mr. Curry and Mr. Nichols pretty good and I think we can work something out to get your grades up."

It felt like a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I actually smiled at him. "It's gunna take some work though."

"I'll do whatever it takes, Coach."

"I know you will," he said towering over me with a smile. "You're a very pretty girl and a girl with your, uh, skills can go a long way if she knows what to do." I felt the back of his hand touch my cheek and I felt a chill.

"I knew your mom when she went to school here. She was a junior my first year coaching. She was something else."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say the apple didn't fall far from the tree."

"Huh?"

"She had a reputation kinda like yours. Heard she did the entire football team in one night. She ended up with some looser guy that knocked her up and then split. She was pretty but nothing like you." I felt his hand drop to my shoulder and he began massaging it.

Raising my chin with his other hand he leaned down and kissed me. His large black lips enveloping mine. I felt his tongue enter my mouth. I didn't try to stop him and soon felt his hands unbuttoning my shirt. He tugged at the button of my jeans and soon had them pulled down to my knees. "Just give up some of that honey pot and I'll see to it you get an A in PE and at least a B in both history and science," he whispered pulling his mouth from mine. "Who knows, maybe if you work hard, you'll get A's in those classes as well."

I smiled and exhaled deeply. Half of my classes would be taken care of and Coach Jenkins would get me help with the rest.

"The other classes I'll set you up with tutors to help you pass. I can't do nothing 'bout those other classes so you'll have to work on those," he said turning me and leaning me against his desk. My shirt was opened, my bra over my breasts and my pants were down around my ankles. I laid on top to his desk and felt him fumbling at his own pants.

God he was huge. Not so much long but very thick. I felt full and stretched. He went fully inside without any hesitations and I grunted as he thrust hard inside, knocking the breath out of me.

I don't know if it had been a while since he last had sex but he went at me like a man possessed, pounding and pumping as fast as he could. My butt was crushed against the desk as he drove into me with all his might.

He had just started sweating when I felt him stiffen and his cock began jerking inside me. I felt gooey and wet all over again but there wasn't time to shower. He stayed inside me a full two minutes until he grew too soft to remain and he backed away. "Damn, girl you felt great," he said wiping his brow.

He went around the desk and collapsed in his seat, his shorts still around his ankles and watched as I tried to dress. He was panting and gasping for air.

"Can I get a note?" I asked buttoning my shirt.

"Yea, sure," he said between short gasps. "And don't you worry about Nichols or Curry, I'll talk to them about your grades and we'll work something out." He scribbled something on a note pad and handed it to me. I turned and rushed out not wanting to be too late for history.


Mr. Curry looked at the note and then at me and then back at the note. I could see his eyes roaming up and down my body and he read what coach wrote. "Helping him fertilize the turf?" he asked with disbelief. "Very well, take your seat."

I had already missed 20 minutes of class and I hurried to open my book, asking the girl next to me what page they were on. She snarled at me and looked back to her book not bothering to answer my question. I asked the boy behind me and he told me the page number and I quickly turned to it. History is boring and I soon found my mind wondering. The next thing I knew the bell rang and everyone was rushing to leave.

"Miss Breaux, will you remain for a moment?" Mr. Curry asked. I did and he stood over my seat with the note from Coach Jenkins. "Do you want to explain this?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you helped him "fertilize the turf" doesn't make sense.

"You'll have to ask him about that. Can I go now?" He nodded and moved aside allowing me to leave and I rushed to my last class. God school is so boring how can anyone learn anything? Detention sucked as usual but it did allow me time to work on my English homework. Two older boys in with me kept trying to get my attention to the stares of Mrs. Powell.

Eventually they passed me a note asking me to meet them after detention for a hookup. I smiled back at them and mouthed that I couldn't. I think Rachael had enough to eat today.

The bell rang and I gathered my things and walked out. The two guys that passed me the note were right behind me. Once in the hallway they got on either side of me and one put his arm around my shoulder while the other had his hand on my waist.

"Why you be like that?" one asked pulling me closer to him. I'd seen him around school but I didn't know his name and don't think we ever had sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.