Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

I had been lonely and depressed until that day and then like a junkie

craving a fix, I started to binge myself on sex. I fucked anyone who asked, anywhere, anytime anyway they wanted. If they had the balls to

ask me, I spread my legs for them. My reputation did a tail spin

as the body count shot up.

Most of the guys I fucked were black so hardly any white guys even asked me out. I was marked as a black cock slut and many didn't want anything to do with me. That meant open season on the skinny white girl who like to fuck black guys.

I was passed around like a cracker and cheese platter at the Christmas office party and loved the attention. Rachael had talked me into trying anal sex before she left and black guys seemed to love to fuck my ass. I didn't refuse any of them of that, or any other sex act they wanted.

My mom was still working the late shift and guys were hanging around our house all the time. I didn't even need to go out looking for sex, it came to me. Groups of guys would show up from time to time. Rachael used to set me up to fuck guys in groups but she wasn't here any more so I had to do it myself.

I was easily fucking 10 to 15 guys a day, almost all of them were black but I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant any more. I fucked a lot of regulars but a lot of new guys came around too once they heard of my reputation. Someone always had a cousin or brother they wanted me to meet. It didn't matter; Rachael was a slut so I spread my legs for them too.

My mother freaked out when she came home early one day and caught me with three guys fucking me and two other waiting. She threw the guys out and lectured me for days about throwing my life away and I'm too young to be having sex, bla ... bla ... bla. She had no idea the staggering number of guys I'd fucked so far and that was only the beginning.

It had been a year since I lost my virginity and I fucked more guys since then than most crack-head street whores fuck in a life time. There were a few names listed in my diary, only their first names, but most entries were like: three guys at the mall, guy from the park, guy from next street over, shit like that. Often at parties I'd lose count of how many there were and sometimes got confused as several fucked me more than once. I tried my best to record accurately how many times I'd fucked but failed miserably. My life was once again out of control.

Then I met Steve that summer. He moved into Rachael's old house and I'd see him from time to time working outside. He was an assistant manager at Home Depot and worked in the lighting department. Steve was 33-years-old and was very handsome. I noticed the wedding band on his hand right away, so when he started paying attention to me and flirting with me, I knew what he wanted.

Not only was he older than most of the guys I fucked, he was white and not really my thing, if you know what I mean. Any way Steve didn't work very often during the evenings and seldom on the weekends so he was home a lot when I was home. His house was two houses away but he made a point to come talk to me when he saw me. I lied and told him I was 16 when he asked.

Even though I knew it was wrong, I agreed to go out with Steve one night while his wife was at work. We went to the park and made out in his car after drinking some wine coolers. Steve told me he was planning to divorce his wife and that was the start of an affair that lasted all summer.

Steve was an experienced and talented lover. I had my first multiple orgasms through intercourse with only one guy. I never expected that we

would have a future together. But I ended up falling in love with him and he broke my heart when he took a job in another state and moved away with his wife. During the time I was seeing Steve, which was right up until the month I started high school, I only fucked a few select guys. I wanted to be faithful to Steve but couldn't resist the temptations every now and then.

Even though a lot of the guys I had slept with had graduated before I started, my reputation had a life of its own. Occasionally someone would gather the nerve to ask me about one of the countless rumors. The truth was scandalous enough, but the stories had been repeated and retold so now they had me sleeping with 50 or 60 guys at the same time.

It was pretty embarrassing. I think the entire class senior class claimed to have fucked me at least once.

Girls avoided me like the plague and guys wouldn't leave me alone. I was feeling depressed about Steve leaving and guys kept hitting on me, even the freshmen who a year ago wouldn't even ask me out. It didn't take me long to get over Steve and start dating again. That's when the flood gates opened and guys were all over me.

I started fucking before, after, and during school, in the boy's locker room, the restrooms, under bleachers, behind bushes, empty class rooms, under stairs, on stage behind the curtains, any place I could. I now how access to all the older guys I wanted and they were standing in line.

The "slutty eighth grader" that many students had heard about last year now had a face so my reputation suffered even more. Older girls threatened me and I was often cursed and sometimes slapped me for no reason other than I was a slut.

Mom must have suspected that I was screwing around again because she kept asking if I was having any "boys" over while she's not home. She also reminded me not to leave the house for any reason. All this fell on deaf ears as I was out slutting around like usual. I even visited Gary at least once a week to get some weed and paid for it with my pussy. If there were other guys there, it was a bonus for Rachael.


"After school today I want you to take the bus out to the restaurant," she said as I got ready for school one morning.

"Huh? What? Why?" I asked confused as she never once asked me to do that.

"We never get to see each other and I want to spend a little time with my only daughter."

This was going to seriously screw up my plans but I can't let her know that. I think the real reason was that she wanted to keep me from fucking anyone and thought I would be better off under her watchful eyes. She kissed me on the forehead and handed me two dollars. "This is for the bus. Come and have dinner with me. I take my break at 4

so don't be late, okay?" I nodded with a half smile.

My day at school started out pretty normal, a blow job for Michael before my home room class, Gerald and Willie fucked me during lunch, Ben, Joe, Cab and Roy fucked me during PE and I hooked up with Chris and Derrick after school. I would have let a lot of others fuck me after school, but I didn't want to miss the bus to meet my mother.

Even though I "peed" out most of the cum before walking to the bus stop, I still felt gooey inside and smiled thinking that Rachael should love that feeling. Several people were waiting for the bus so I stood off to the side along with them. An older white guy tried talking to me but I just ignored him until the bus came. He wasn't my type.

I found a vacant seat and sat next to the window. The bus hardly got going when someone sat next to me. I was hoping it wasn't the old guy from the stop but when I turned it was a tall black guy in his 20s. He smiled and had a grill of gold teeth. He was someone I never met, I was sure of it. At least I think so.

"Can I sit with you?" he asked sitting before I had time to answer. I smiled and turned back to look out of the window. "You're Donna, right?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Debbie. My name's Debbie."

"Oh, sorry 'bout dat. My friend know you and tole me your name's Donna.' I followed to where he was pointing to see another black guy about the same age but stocky. He looked a lot like the rapper 50 cent and was grinning at me so I smiled back. He didn't look familiar either.

"I'm Curtis," he said extending his hand. I took it and he brought my to his mouth and kissed it. How corny. "You sho is fine," he said not letting go of my hand. I mumbled a thank you and pulled my hand free.

"You goin' far?"

"No, not really."

"Us too. Just heading to my crib," he added with a shiny toothy grin. Leaning closer to me he whispered, "I got some killer weed there if you wanna get high." I looked at him closer. He wasn't ugly, not by a long shot and seemed nice enough. God knows I'd fucked uglier guys and others pretty mean too, but did I really want to go to his place? I knew what that would mean.

I looked at my watch. 3:16. The bus trip usually took about a half an hour to the diner so that didn't give much time. "I wish I could but I gotta meet my mom at 4," I said hoping that would be enough to end our conversation.

"No probs, sweet thang. We just fire up a couple and chill a while and you go meet yo mamma." He was smiling again and took my hand. I was about to jerk it away when he placed it on his leg. Damn! Either he had a kielbasa shoved in the front of his jeans or he was sporting one hell of a huge hard-on. He didn't look Polish. I remember swallowing hard and looking down at my hand.

He put his arm around me and pulled me closer, letting his fingers touch my left nipple. I was too distracted by his cock to pay any

attention to his fingers making circles around my nipple. I remember breathing hard as I gently squeezed his manhood. That was all it took. I knew I was going to his "crib".

The three of us got off at the next stop and headed towards a rundown apartment complex. We had a few looks from people as we passed but no one bothered us. Inside his apartment was some guy introduced as Roger and shortly after closing the door Curtis was kissing me and grabbing my tits.

Roger was already smoking and handed it to the 50 cent look-a-like who took a hit and gave it to me. Five minutes after entering his apartment, I was naked from the waist down and having Curtis trying to get his fat cock into me. Roger was working on my bra and 50 cent was getting undressed.

We fucked for a while before I happened to notice the clock on the wall. 4:28. I freaked. I was already 30 minutes late and my mom would be pissed. I was on my knees and Curtis was fucking my ass and I called for him to hurry. He wanted to cum in each of my holes and that was the last one. 50 Cent managed to cum twice as well as Roger. A few minutes more and he was shooting his wad deep into my bowels.

I pulled away quickly and began to get dressed. "Sorry but I gotta go. Gotta meet my mom and I'm late." I said buttoning my shirt as I headed towards the door. They each mumbled something but none tried to stop me.

It was five minutes to five when I rushed in. Mom was just coming back from her break and glared at me. I went to her and apologized as best as I could.

"Where in the hell have you been? Do you know how worried I was about you? You should have been here an hour ago!" She didn't lay off.

"Sorry mom, but I got on the wrong bus and ended up some place I didn't know where I was. It took me a while but I found the right bus and now I'm here. I'm so sorry I'm late..."

She stopped and looked at me. The angry face seemed to fade a little and the corner of her mouth actually curved upwards. "Thank God you're okay. I know those buses can be so confusing sometimes." She was buying the whole lame story and I sighed a breath of relief.

"Come, let me introduce you to everyone," She said pulling me by the arm. I met Gloria and Cathy, two other waitresses, James, the owner, Mark, the cook, Ed his helper and Salvador, the bus boy. The diner was kind of run down and catered to mostly the truckers but a few locals and highway traffic stopped in.

Mom gave me a plate of food and took me to the back table to eat. Several of the male customers kept looking at me and I often caught Salvador staring at me. I smiled and wondered if guys knew when a girl was a slut by just looking at her. Like if we give off some kind of signal or a smell.

As Salvador watched me I thought I'd put on a little show and took the longest fry and slowly pushed it into my mouth holding it by two fingers. Slowly I pulled it out with my lips closed tightly around it. His mouth was opened, eyes wide as I repeated it a few times. Smiling, I began to push the fry in and out of my mouth as if I was performing oral sex on it.

The look on his face was priceless. After about a minute it had become too soggy to continue so I ate it. The entire time he not once took his eyes off me. It wasn't until James yelled his name that he scrambled away from me. I winked at him as he left. Rachael is so bad.

The table where I was eating is next to the restrooms and I noticed a very large, bulky man headed towards me, staring at my tits. I looked down and saw that in my haste, I buttoned my shirt wrong and totally forgot to put my bra on. I must have left it at Curtis' place. My nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

I waited a while and decided to go to the restroom and fix myself the best I could. Just as I entered the hall way, the men's room door opened and Mr. Big belly stepped out and stopped right in front of me.

"Evenin', mam'," he said tipping his cowboy hat and not taking his eyes off my chest. I smiled and tried to walk past him. "How much?" he asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"How much do you charge for, uh, some companionship?" I didn't get it right away but as soon as I did I got mad and pushed past him. He actually thought I was a prostitute!

The door didn't have a lock on it so I leaned against it just in case he tried to come in after me. After I calmed down I went to the mirror and was shocked to see my reflection. I had a wad of sticky cum caught in my hair, a six inch line of something crusty that I assume was dried cum stretching from my cheek to the top of my eye brow and a black, kinky pubic hair plastered to the front of my neck. Shit! I hoped mom didn't notice. But how could she not?

I cleaned up, fixed my shirt and put on a little make up before heading out. The fat Texan was gone but the place was starting to get busy with the dinner crowd.

Salvador had cleaned my table when I returned and he called me over. "I keep chu fud for chu," he said in broken English. "Come chere." I followed him towards the kitchen. I looked around and noticed everyone was busy. We went to a small area just off the kitchen where my plate of food was waiting for me.

I wasn't really hungry and thanked him but didn't eat. I could tell he wanted to say something but didn't as either he was worried about his English or my reaction. We don't have a lot of Spanish people in Vicksburg so it was odd to see him. He kept trying to say something but I couldn't understand him.

"He likes you," a booming voice came from behind me. It was Ed, the helper. "He said he thinks you're beautiful and said he liked your little show out there earlier. I did too," he added with a wink.

"Oh, that's sweet," I said smiling at him. He smiled back and did something quite unexpected. Leaning forwards he kissed me. Right on the mouth! I didn't know how to react and just stood there while his tongue found its way inside my mouth. One of his hands went to the back of my head, pulling me closer while the other went between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.