Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

"Lick it up," Ronnie ordered through clinched teeth as he pushed my head closer. It wasn't the fact that it was cum that I was ordered to lick up, lord knows I've swallowed enough of that to last a life time, but where it was that was the problem.

Deek was sitting on the sofa in his underwear holding Dawn on his lap; her baby legs spread wide and her small butt raised at an angle. She was naked and crying her lungs out, her face reddened from exertion as Jimmy's recent orgasm began its slow decent along the crack of her ass.

I had been sitting on the floor, just a foot away watching while he rubbed his cock head up and down her little slit until he came, and coating her with his thick, white goo. Ronnie stood behind me while Jimmy's two dope-smoking buddies watched nearby slowly stroking their own hard-ons. He pushed my head again harder causing me to tilt forward landing between her parted legs.

Momma called again from the bedroom asking why Dawn was crying and again Ronnie yelled at her to "shut the fuck up!" For over three weeks she's been confined to bed as her due date was in less than two weeks and she really ballooned up. Carrying four babies like she was made it impossible for her to move around, let alone work any more.

Even though I was eight and a half months pregnant myself, I was still having to work, still trying to fill the very high quota that Ronnie set for me. Still allowing men to use me for their own personal cum dumpster.

My tongue went out as I slurped and licked the pasty glue from her privates. "Don't swallow it," he ordered pulling my head back until I

almost fell back over. Robert, one of Jimmy's stupid friends, was right there jerking off, his hand just a blur as he approached his climax. He leaned forward and I opened my mouth, keeping the cum I'd just licked from Dawn at the back of my throat.

He fired several shots inside my mouth, joining the milky pool choking off my breathing, missing once or twice, hitting my chin. Ronnie was next to me graciously using his finger to channel it toward my lips and into my mouth. I wasn't sure why he didn't want me swallow and figured, like many times before, he wanted to see how much cum I could hold in my mouth. I was wrong.

"You ready?" he asked Dean, Jimmy's other druggie friend as he gave out a few grunts. Nodding he moved closer, his fist continuing to slap back and forth rapidly over his swollen cock. My head was still tilted and I fought my gag reflex as the pool of sperm at the back of my throat kept creeping into the opening. I had to fight to keep from swallowing.

Positioning the tip just beyond my teeth, I felt his first shot hitting the roof of my mouth. The rest I couldn't feel but knew he was adding more slime as the amount of cum in my mouth increased.

"I'm next," Deek called out, handing Dawn to Jimmy, approaching while aggressively jerking off. I kept my mouth opened, leaning back on my hand with my swollen belly churning. It took him about two very long minutes to cum and I felt my mouth filling more as my saliva added to the collection.

Pushing his cock head into my mouth, I felt as the first shot exploded

into my mouth like a gunshot. A second and third one quickly followed. He kept stroking, adding more and I just sat there allowing him. Slowly

he backed away, collapsing on the sofa next to Jimmy.

"Give your little sister a big, sloppy kiss, now," Ronnie said giving my head another shove. I looked up at him with a sour expression. He can't be serious! I couldn't speak or protest as I knew what would happen if I did. Slowly I moved closer, keeping my lips tightly closed to keep the cum from dripping out.

Dawn was still screaming, her eyes wrinkled shut, her mouth wide open and I knew what I had to do. Whatever it takes to survive. Moving closer, I pressed my mouth to hers and slowly parted my lips. I could feel the mucus pouring from my mouth, filling her much smaller cavity.

The sudden flood of juice to her throat momentarily stopped her whining, but soon caused her to choke and cough. Ronnie did what any caring father would do if they saw their baby gagging and choking, he covered Dawn's mouth with his hand to keep her from spitting any out.

The others thought it was the funniest thing and began laughing at Dawn's distress. I wanted to grab her from him and run like hell, but I knew I wouldn't get far. Where would I go any way? I have no one else and I'm about to give birth myself. It may not be so bad if he hadn't made me a heroin addict on top of everything else.

I sat back, falling against the table and watched as they passed her around, each rubbing their cocks on her for a few minutes before handing her off like a party favor. Ronnie noticed me watching and his smile

dropped.

"What the fuck you lookin' at, bitch?" he growled at me. I turned my eyes away. I couldn't look at him right now. He must have taken offense to my defiance as I soon felt a stinging blow to the side of my head, spinning me sideways. "Get your ass up, its time to get to work!" he said kicking the side of my hip which left a bright red mark.

I struggled to stand. With my due date being only weeks away, my stomach was so big that I could hardly stand. This angered Ronnie as I wasn't moving fast enough and soon felt a sharp stinging across my back

from his belt. "Move your ass, cow!" he yelled out to a round of laughter from the others.

Making my way to dress, I stopped by to check on momma. Like me she was being used and either of us had a choice in the matter. Ronnie controlled both of us and would do whatever he wanted to do to us and our babies and there wasn't anything we could do to stop him. He knew this.

I dressed in whatever still fit me and tried to put on makeup. I was exhausted and really didn't feel like going out to whore myself tonight, but I couldn't refuse. Not only would Ronnie beat the hell out of me, he'd withhold my drugs and coming down from that is worse than any beating he could give me.

"Have some straight from the tap," I heard one of Jimmy's dope friends say and turned to see him trying to push the head of his cock into Dawn's small mouth. I couldn't stop him and everyone else was cheering him on so I knew they would allow him to do it. She began crying again as his grunts coincided with the jerks his cock made as he filled her baby mouth.

"Enjoying the show?" Ronnie smirked blocking my view as he stood in front of me.

"No, not really."

"Well maybe you want to be part of it then."

"I'd rather them do it me than to her." He smiled and slowly shook his head.

"Soon enough you'll both be doing it all the time." I knew he was right but I didn't like it. Grabbing my arm, he pulled me toward the door. "Let's go, whore, you've got money to make for me."

It was only 5:20 when we pulled up to the curb on the street I normally work. The sun was still out, it was still hot and my feet were swollen and painful in the confining high heels. It took me three attempts to pull myself up from the seat and I had to hold on to the side of the door to keep from falling. Ronnie thought it was comical and said something about next week I won't have to worry about "that thing" anymore.

"What do you mean? I'm not due for another 23 days."

"Next week. You'll have it. Trust me." I didn't like the sound of that one bit, but what could I do? "I'll be back 'round 8 have me $300 and you'll get your treat. If you don't..." He didn't need to fill in the

rest. I already knew.

"Ronnie, please, that's too much. It's almost 5:30 now and look at me! I'm like a beached whale!"

"Bitch! What did I tell you 'bout talkin' back to me? Do what I say or I'll beat the fuck outta you within an inch of your fuckin' miserable life, you understand me, whore?" Turning my eyes away from him I nodded before closing the door. I'd have to really hustle to make my quota.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.