Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

I slept the entire way home. Ronnie finally showed up to get me around 10 that night and he had to carry me outside. They tried to tell him that I'd left and wasn't there but thankfully he came in to see for himself. I remember it was around 10 because Jason was just getting off and was waiting on his replacement. When he found out that Ronnie was there to take me home, he had the nerve to ask for one last free fuck before I left. The men waiting for me were pissed and it took all five security guards to help us get out. I still didn't have my clothes so he carried me out naked to his truck.

All day long Jason and other men kept giving me crack and pills and sticking some smelly shit under my nose to keep me awake. I was on my third day without any sleep and my body was shutting down. Once they gave me a shot of something making me really high. I still don't know what that was but I liked it.

After about eight more hours of steady fucking, I couldn't continue. I couldn't go on any more and begged for them to stop. My pussy couldn't handle anything else going inside there. We reached an agreement after a few minutes of discussion. I'd keep working and the guys would start fucking my ass. Halfway through the first guy, my arms and legs gave out and I collapsed onto the mattress.

That didn't faze him one bit and he kept fucking me like that. The next guy wanted me on my hands and knees but I couldn't manage. Someone got the idea to put a crate like they have behind the 7-Eleven under me and prop me over it.

It must have worked because he was soon thrusting in and out of my ass like that. Several times I almost fell forwards, but he held tightly onto my hips. I closed my eyes. Just to rest for a minute. I wasn't sure how long I was out, but it was apparent the same guy wasn't fucking me as when I first closed my eyes.

He finished and another man soon knelt behind me, pushing his cock into my gut. I was getting sore back there too and wondered if it was possible to be fucked to death. To have so much sex that you literally die. I was beginning to think that was my destiny. I would be fucked so many times that I'd die and history would remember me much like they remember Cleopatra.

My thoughts suddenly shifted to the guy pulling his cock out of my ass and dropping the spent condom into the pile along with all the others. Movement behind me signaled the next customer. Keeping my face turned, my head bounced back and forth as the faceless stranger rammed in and out of me. I would never know who he was or any of the others using me for their pleasure. Two minutes later I felt him stiffen and stop. I watched as his used condom dropped into the bucket, the tip filled with an amber liquid.

Someone else was getting on the worn mattress behind me. The crate wasn't comfortable and the edges cut into my thighs. The pain was nothing compared to what my pussy and ass felt. Closing my eyes the thought of dying crossed my mind again and I prayed for a quick and painless death.


"Are you going to sleep all day?" mom said waking me from my slumber. We got home around 1 AM Monday and Ronnie carried me straight to bed. I needed a shower, but needed sleep more. The clock said it was 7:43 but I didn't know if it was morning or night or even what day it was.

Ronnie covered for me and told mom that I wasn't feeling well and kept me home from school. He knew after what I'd been through that there was no way I'd be able to work. Hell I could hardly get out of bed and my pussy felt as if someone poured hot acid down there and then set it on fire. It burned like hell just to pee and walking was a major production.

I got to hold the baby. Dawn is what they decided to name her. I looked down at the bright blue eyes and bald head and couldn't help but smile. She was so cute and so innocent. She smiled back at me and I just melted. There was no way Ronnie could look at this baby and do what he planned on doing to her. Yea, he was a monster but he wasn't heartless.

I saw less and less of mom and the baby as the next day Ronnie had me back to work. Mom was going to take a month off from the diner before going back, but Ronnie had other plans. I wasn't able to work late, mostly until 6 or so as mom didn't want me out too late on school nights. She thought I was doing some sort of after school program and on weekends I spent the night with my best friend, Kayra, whom I never saw.

"I don't want you going back to work for that asshole," I over heard Ronnie saying to mom one night when I walked out of the bathroom. She had about one more week before she was supposed to return to work and they had been talking about her not going. I stepped closer to their bedroom door.

"You work your fuckin' ass off everyday for less than $400 dollars a week. Add tips and you're lucky to bring home $500. That's $500 a week, Gina. That's chump change and you know it. We could be making that much every night."

"Ronnie, please, I don't want to discuss that again. I'm not doing that and I don't care for how much money they offer." I didn't have to hear her say the words to know what he was implying. He was trying to get her to do the same thing I'm doing.

"Honey, it's not like it's a big deal. You know you've done it before..."

"That was different and it was only one time!" she almost shouted back.

"Baby, you know I love you and I know you want to do the right thing for the family. OUR family. Just a few hours a day will have us on easy street. That' all I'm saying and you don't have to bust your ass working for that asshole."

"Ronnie, please. Let's talk about something else, okay?"

"No, not until you come to your senses." There was silence for a while before he spoke again. "Do you love me?"

"Well, yes, Ronnie, I love you. I wouldn't have married you if I didn't."

"If you love me you'd do this for me, to show me your love." I rolled my eyes. Surely she wouldn't fall for that line of crap. There was more silence. "Remember back in high school? You were really something back then."

"That was a long time ago."

"Yea, I know, but that's why I fell in love with you."

"Why? Because I was a slut?"

"Not just a slut, my slut," he said lightheartedly. "Come one, Gina, it'll be just like old times. We'll have a good time and make some easy money doing it." The room was eerily quiet for several minutes. "Just a couple of hours a day, that's all. One, maybe two guys at most."

I wanted to burst into the room and shout at her not to do it. Once he gets her into his clutches, he'll have her fucking a string of men just like me. That one or two guys a day will steadily grow until she can't keep up with them.

"Are you really sure you want me to do this, Ronnie? I mean I'm your wife now and the mother of your children. Is this something you really want?"

"More than anything in this world Honey. I love you and I love the baby and I love Debbie and I just want what's best for everyone. You don't need to be slaving at that shit hole everyday for nothing. I'll set everything up and all you gotta do is just be yourself. If you have to, close your eyes and imagine it's me making love to you. That way it'll be easier," he said with a slight chuckle. "Who knows, maybe after a while you'll love doing it."

I suddenly got sick to my stomach. If only I had said something to her earlier none of this would be happening. Now he's going to turn her into a prostitute and probably get her hooked on drugs just like he did to me. I could hear them kissing and a few soft moans told me I didn't want to hear any more. I went to my room and closed the door.

Two hours later Ronnie brought the baby into my room. "I need for you to watch Dawn for a while," he said dropping her into my lap.

"Why, what's going on?" I asked standing to follow him.

"Your mom and I are going out for a while; just do what I tell you." From my bedroom door I could see mom waiting for him in the living room. She was wearing a dress I hadn't seen her wear in a very long time. It still fit her but looked a little tight. Must be the baby fat. Her hair was teased; she had on too much makeup and high heel

shoes.

I guess this is it then, I said to myself. She's going out to fuck some guy Ronnie set up for her. Her first official job as a whore. I carried the baby back to my room and closed the door.


"Where did you guys go?" I asked her walking into the living room. They had been back for hours and I could hear Ronnie snoring. The baby's crying woke me up and I went to check on her. Mom was sitting on the couch rocking her back and forth.

"Just out for a while. It's good to get out sometimes." I looked in her eyes hoping to find a sign of what she had done. She looked guilty but maybe she was just tired. I sat next to her and hugged her.

"What's that all about?" she asked looking down at me as if I was an alien. I smiled at her. She'll need a hug every now and then to keep her sanity in the months to come. If I know Ronnie, he's got her two or three guys already set up for tomorrow. Maybe more.

"Mom, are you on the pill?"

"WHAT?!" What kind of question is that to ask your mother? I should be asking you that question young lady!"

"I'm serious, mom. Are you taking birth control pills or anything?" I knew Ronnie's plan to bred her every chance he could and didn't want her getting pregnant too soon. I'll have to work on preventing her from getting pregnant now and then deal with the problems we currently have.

She stared at me in a funny way for the longest time. "What's this all about, Debbie?"

"I just don't want there to be any, uh, mistakes like last time." I couldn't tell her the truth that it was me that switched her pills and caused her to get pregnant in the first place.

"Yes, if you really must know. I started taking them about two weeks ago. Ronnie got them for me and they're the newest thing on the market. I'll only have to take them a little while and then I'll be set for a while."

"What kind are they?"

"Like my usual ones, just these should work better. It's obvious that my last ones weren't very effective," she said kissing Dawn on the forehead. "So Ronnie talked to a doctor friend of his about getting me a better kind."

"Can I see them?" She shook her head and looked puzzled at me for a long minute. "Please?"

"If you must, they're in my underwear drawer." She didn't need to tell me as I already knew that's where she kept them. I was quite in the room, not wanting to wake Ronnie. He was a pretty sound sleeper, but I didn't want to take the chance.

Instead of being in a normal wheel like the others, this one was in a regular medicine bottle with only mom's name and instructions to "take two pills once per day" under it. There was nothing about the doctor, the pharmacy or any phone numbers. The name for the medicine simply said 'birth control pills'. Right away I was suspicious of this and doubted it came from a real pharmacy. I took out one of the pills to examine it.

It was larger than any birth control pill I'd ever seen, not that I'd seen many, was round, off white and had 'CLOMID 50' written on one side. Curious, I took the pill out to the living room where Ronnie's computer was. I typed the name in and got back the shock of my life.

It wasn't birth control pills she was taking, it was fertility pills! Oh shit! I reread the name and looked again at the description. No doubt about it, it's a fertility drug. Ronnie is giving her this shit to make sure she gets pregnant again faster. Another problem was one of the side effects was multiple births. There would be a good chance that she'd have twins or triplets or worse.

I wanted to cry, to scream out to throw something, anything to tell mom the truth. Turning around I opened my mouth to speak. She needed to know. Mom put her finger to her mouth. Dawn was finally sleeping and I watched as mom carried her back into their bedroom. My face reddened as the door slowly closed behind her. Looking back to the monitor I turned off the computer and sighed. I'll tell her tomorrow.

I never got the chance. She was sleeping when I left for 'work' and when I got home, she wasn't there. Ronnie dropped me off and left, not even coming into the house. I was happy about that as it would give me time to talk to mom. Instead I walked in to see Deek sitting with Dawn on his lap.

"Where's my mom?" I asked slamming the door.

"Out," was all he said. I knew what that meant. I went to my room, closed the door and waited. I figured it would be just a matter of time before he rushed in to fuck me but he never came. Over twenty minutes passed before I opened my door a little to see out. The wall was blocking my view so I sneaked over to see what he was up to.

Jimmy was now here and standing in front of Deek with his pants around his ankles and his back to me. It looked like Deek had his hands out and doing something to Jimmy's cock. Are they gay? I asked very puzzled over seeing this. I couldn't see Dawn anywhere. Jimmy's hands were moving a lot and then I heard it. A cry from Dawn and I hurried over to see if she was okay.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled making it to where Jimmy was standing. Deek was holding Dawn under the arm pits straight out and Jimmy was rubbing his cock all over her little mouth trying to get it inside. There was pre-cum on her face and she was starting to cry. I grabbed her away from Deek and ran back to my room, closing the door.

Ronnie forbade me from having a lock on my door and removed it a few days after he moved in. Now Deek and Jimmy were pushing on my door to open it. I held Dawn in my arms with my back against it hoping they'd just go away. It didn't work and slowly my door opened.

"You stupid whore, gemme the kid," Deek blurted out reaching for her. Jimmy grabbed my arm and the next thing I knew, I was flying towards my bed.

"She's just a baby, leave her alone!"

"Shut yer fuckin mouth, bitch, 'fore I give you what you got comin'," I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but the look on Jimmy's face told me everything I needed to know. Deek held Dawn while Jimmy move to me, picked me up and threw me on the bed. His pants were still around his ankles and his cock was hard. Putting me on my knees, he got behind me pushing his cock into me.

I didn't care as long as they left Dawn alone they could both fuck me as much as they wanted. He pounded me hard while Deek come over to the side of the bed and watched while holding Dawn. It made me nervous having him sit with her so close to us fucking, but I didn't have a choice. A few minutes passed before I felt the familiar sensation of cum being shot inside my body.

I buried my head into my pillow as he yanked his cock out and moved away from me. I thought Deek would go next but instead he ordered me to get dressed. Slowly I did while they had their jollies and made remarks about Dawn one day being a bigger whore than her big sister. Once I was dressed Deek and I left, leaving Dawn alone with Jimmy. She was crying but they wouldn't let me pick her up. I hated leaving him alone with her, but I didn't have a choice. I'd have to talk to mom about this. Tomorrow.


Three days passed and mom and I saw even less of each other. Seems that Ronnie decided we'd work different shifts and he mostly stayed with mom and having me stay with Deek. Jimmy would babysit when we needed him but he never complained.

It was very unusual when Ronnie picked me up at 5 PM the following day. He'd been staying with mom every day since she began whoring and I wasn't sure if it was to make sure she did it or reinforce the notion that she needs to do it. He claimed it was for moral support. When we pulled into the medical office, I was curious but didn't ask why. I knew better than to ask.

I was taken into an examination room and told to remove my clothes and put on one of those hospital gowns. I wasn't wearing any underwear but Ronnie said not to worry about it. I was sitting on the table when the older, white-haired man came in.

"Yea, I can take this out with no problem," the guy whom I assume was a doctor said examining my arm. He was looking at the scar left from when they implanted the birth control device after my last pregnancy. I looked at Ronnie.

"Wait, why are you taking it out?" I asked pulling my arm free from his grasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.