Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

I got mixed reactions from my "customers" about my new body modifications. Some loved them, some didn't care for them and for a few it didn't matter. I saw myself as a freak and hated them. The most popular piercing was on my tongue as it rubbed the underside of their cocks when I sucked them.

Every time I got fucked I could hear the clinging sounds of the hoops

banging against each other, reminding me they were there. The bars on my nipples were replaced with big hoops once they healed and were often tugged and pulled by the men.

It took about ten days before the tenderness completely wore off and I

didn't have much discomfort from sex. The fisting resumed soon after that and Ronnie liked the fact that he could put Christmas bulb hooks on my hoops and hang things off of my pussy lips, making them sag. He found these small weights and ended up putting several on me and had me walk around bow-legged with the six, eight ounce weights swinging back and forth.

Sometimes he threaded a string through them, pulling them open as wide as I could stand before I cried out. They looked gross and sick but he loved them. Just having them in made my lips bigger and the added weights began to stretch them grotesquely.

I continued spending Friday and Saturday nights "with Kayra" and would stay out until 3 or 4 those nights fucking the bar crowds. I started working by 9 am most days and stayed out there until I had to be home. Friday and Saturdays I worked 18 hours straight without much of a break and averaged 30 to 35 clients each day. Sundays I only worked eight hours as that's all mom worked. A few times I stayed late as I was "visiting Kayra". The rest of the days were usually 15 hours long for me and usually 20 to 25 clients. That didn't include the freebies I was giving out to anyone we were bartering with.

We met James through a friend of Ronnie's and they became good friends. He was a big black guy and also a pimp with three black whores and one white one. I didn't know why they hit it off so well, but they did. James really liked me and offered Ronnie $10,000 to buy me. Ronnie was making a lot more than that off of me and thankfully turned him down. They began sharing clients and splitting the money and soon I was doing a lot of guys that James set up for me as well.

For some reason guys seem to like two girls together and I began going out with James' girls on a regular bases. At least twice a week I'd do a girl-on-girl job with some loser. I didn't mind it too much as there were two of us and only one guy so I didn't get fucked the entire time. A few times I'd go to a party and meet a lot of people, but most of the time I was flat on my back in some dumpy motel room getting fucked assembly-style.

Right after the New Year James kept talking to Ronnie about something called the Super Bowl that would be in New Orleans. "Everyone with a whore was heading there to make some big bucks," he told us. James was taking his four whores and suggested that Ronnie take me.

"They gots this old warehouse they use as a whore house and there's a ton of money to be made," he claimed. I could see Ronnie was interested as he continued talking. I couldn't listen any longer as I was taking another john into the next room.

I didn't really hear anything else about it until a few weeks later when he was discussing it with Deek. Ronnie made the plan to take me there Friday, using Kayra as a cover, and work me there Friday night, all day Saturday and come home early Sunday morning before mom went to work and she wouldn't even know I'd gone. He planned on telling her that he had a business meeting out of town that weekend and would be home early Sunday.

I was worried about leaving mom alone for so long as her due date was February 5th and the Super Bowl was on the 3rd. Ronnie didn't seem too concerned but then why would he? She was simply a human incubator for his future whores.

The night before we left, we met with James to make plans. We'd take Ronnie's truck so that we could leave when we needed to and follow him there. When he started talking about this warehouse I began to panic.

"It's this huge-ass building with two floors. The first floor is where all the skanks, drug addicts and used up street-whores work. You know the kind, the ones that give $5 blow jobs in alleys just to get enough for another fix. If they're not fat and fugly, they're old and wore out. You want to stay away from there. Its low priced and the turn around is crazy." I was afraid to look at Ronnie to see what his expression was.

"Then there's the second floor. That's where my girls will be. A little more class, costs more so you don't get the losers as much. The guys paying gets 15 minutes with the girls and they do like 2 or 3 guys an hour when it's busy. They also got private rooms you can rent for $500 a night. Anything goes there and you set the rules. I think Debbie would be great in one of those. You just strut her around a little when it's slow and the guys will be lined up for her. She can take it easy and still make big bucks."

It was time for me to get to work so we had to leave, but I never stopped thinking about what James said. Driving to the motel I knew I had to say something. "Ronnie, do you really want to leave mom alone when it's so close for the baby?" I was hoping that would at least make him think about it if nothing else. I was hoping he'd change his mind and we wouldn't go at all. He drove in silence until we got to the motel.

"It's only for a couple of days and you're mom will hardly know we're gone," was all he said. I worked through the night with nothing else on my mind except New Orleans and the warehouse. I'd been there once about three years ago for Mardi Gras and that place was wild. I could just imagine what it would be like for the Super Bowl.


As soon as mom left for work Ronnie and I were heading to meet James before leaving. It was 1 PM when we started towards my newest job in New Orleans. The trip took almost three hours and I was nervous as hell the entire time. It was getting late and Ronnie was anxious to get there and get started. We had to park several blocks away from the warehouse as there was no parking and walked the rest of the way. James' girls were wearing nice clothes, sexy dresses and he took them to get their hair and nails done before leaving. I was wearing a tube top, tight spandex short with heels and hadn't had a chance to clean up after spending most of the morning on my back being used as a cum dumpster.

James wasn't lying when he said the place was huge. It almost looked like they could have the football game inside there and literally hundreds of men were standing in line waiting to get in. The small double doors could only allow a few in at a time and there was a $5 cover charge. The rest of the men were inching towards the entrance.

"We go in on the side," James said when he saw us walking towards the front. "That's the wrong entrance. Second floor is this way." Ronnie stopped and I ran into the back of him. I had been staring at the crowd of men and not really watching where I was going.

"How do we get in this side?" Ronnie asked.

"Man, you don't wanna go in there. Not with Debbie."

Ronnie grabbed my arm and squeezed. I'd lost some weight from all the physical exertions and drugs I'd been doing so his fingers almost wrapped around it. "She wants to do this side, don't you Debbie?" he said glaring down at me. I looked up at him, then to the steadily growing crowd and then to James. I knew better than to cross Ronnie. Looking towards the ground I nodded. "See, told ya," he said jerking my arm and pulling me towards the entrance.

I looked back to see James shaking his head and taking his girls towards the side of the building. Ronnie was literally dragging me behind him as he hurried towards the front of the line. Right away all the guys turned and were staring at me. A few said lewd things, some whistled but all watched me with lustful eyes.

It took us a while to make it to the door as the crowd got thicker as we got closer. I was grabbed, groped, squeezed, had my ass pinched or slapped and several times my tits were fondled and that's before we even got inside! Someone rubbed their crotch against me and just before the entrance; my free hand was pulled down and placed on a hard cock. The guy actually had his cock out right there in front of everyone!

We didn't have to pay the cover and the bouncer ushered us in right away and directed us to some raised booth a few feet inside the door. Once my eyes adjusted to the low light, I saw just as many men inside that were outside. They reminded me of cattle being led to slaughter as it was mostly standing room only but more guys were coming in and pushing them from behind.

Ronnie talked to some fat guy wearing sunglasses and a pull over shirt over the loud music and he called for someone to take me. I was dragged through the crowd, experiencing the same treatment of gropes and grabs as before with Ronnie in close pursuit.

"Most of the whores ain't here yet," the tall, skinny guy yelled once we reached where we were going. There was a wall of sheets suspended from the ceiling and resembled a giant maze. Even with him right in my face and yelling, I could hardly hear him over the music and crowd. "Only got 'bout a dozen right now. Should have 'bout 50 more by the end of the night," he added. "I'm Jason, I'll be your keeper. I got you the best spot," he said with a big grin.

The best spot would be alone in my own bed and not in this crazy whore-house. He pulled the curtain aside revealing a thin, dirty mattress on the floor with a metal trash can next to it. There were sheets on all sides and hardly enough room for the mattress and trash can to fit. I looked up at him, then Ronnie and then the crowd of leering pervs

staring back at me. Ronnie gave me a soft push and I went inside followed by Jason.

"Guys pay me $20 and I give them a condom. They come inside here and must have a condom or they don't fuck. The condom is their ticket to show you they paid. Once they're done, they leave right away and it's your job to make sure they do. They only get 10 minutes and any longer than that they'll have to pay twice. They know this but sometimes try to get away with shit with a new girl." He stopped talking and looked me up and down.

"You're not what we get 'round here. Girls like you are always on the second floor. Are you sure you don't want to go up there? It's hell down here for the old and ugly whores so I don't know what will happen to you. I'll protect you, of course, but it ain't gunna be easy, that's for sure." I looked at Ronnie one last time hoping that he wouldn't make me do this. I've done everything he's asked so far so this once, I was hoping he wouldn't make me do this. With the smirk on his face I knew it was no such luck.

Guys behind him were pushing forward, each trying to be the first with me and it was actually frightening. Ronnie pushed them back some and almost started a fight. "Show them the merchandise," he said with a crooked smile. He was always equating my body with merchandise as if I was a product or something. I guess in a way I was.

Slowly I pulled the top off to a round of cheers from the men close enough to see me. Next came my shorts, and of course with no panties, the cheers grew louder. The men closest to the sheets began pushing their way forward and Ronnie and Jason both had to struggle to keep them in line. Jason used a radio to call for security while several men were pushing their twenty dollar bills towards him hoping to be the first.

"Get on the mattress!" Ronnie called out looking at me over his shoulder. Security finally got there just as I was getting on my back. Two very large men took over where Ronnie and Jason were fighting to keep the men back. Jason took a twenty from one of the men and handed him a condom from a large bag. He rushed in quickly, fumbling with his pants to get them down. In his haste, he dropped the condom three times before he finally got it on. Seconds later he was inside me.

Looking over his shoulders I saw Jason sitting on a bar stool with the sheet propped opened, Ronnie standing like a sentry on the opposite side of the opening watching and the two security guys were standing next to each other blocking the access from everyone else.

He came after about four minutes and was immediately replaced by another. As soon as he rolled off of me, the second man was rolling a condom on and kneeling between my legs.

The first guy wasn't even past the sheets to leave when his cock slid into me. This went on for hours. Each one lasting five or six minutes then moving aside for the next one. The crowd never seemed to thin and the two guards were replaced by two more after a while. Even Jason's shift ended and he had to leave but some other guy took over his place. Ronnie left a few times but always returned to "help protect me".

I had the feeling that they wouldn't care if I was a blow up doll as long as they got their rocks off. A few of the men lasted almost to the limit but not many. Most were done within five or six minutes. There was less than a minute turn around so I figured that I was doing about ten guys an hour. Even for me that's a lot.

As the next guy mounted me I wondered if the other whores showed up and if they were getting fucked like this or if this was something special for me. Maybe the word spread about the pretty young whore available and everyone wanted a piece of me. Maybe there weren't any other whores and I was expected to fuck the entire group of men. I laughed at that. Rachael would love watching me right now. I'd come a long way since that first blow job I gave.

My thoughts were interrupted as this guy came and suddenly pulled out of me. The next guy was leering down at me while he rolled his condom on.

It was almost midnight before I was given my first break. I had been fucking nonstop since before 5 that afternoon and estimated that I'd fucked over 60 men during that time. Ronnie gave me a soda and a sandwich on stale bread. He also gave me what I'd been craving for most. My rock. Two actually and I practically inhaled them both in about five minutes.

Sitting there I didn't want to look at Ronnie. I looked at the only place I could, the trash can. There were several layers of used condoms haphazardly tossed in there. Thankfully all that cum wasn't shot inside of me or I'd be swimming in it by now.

"Time to get back to work," he said interrupting my 10 minute break.

"I really gotta pee," I said standing on shaky legs.

"Use the trash can," the guy that replaced Jason said looking at me like most men do. I looked at him and the men staring at me and said 'what the hell'. Squatting and putting my ass over the lip, I let it go, filling it enough to make a few of the condoms float. Several of the guys cheered while I did that. I had nothing to wipe myself with so I just flopped back on the dirty, musky mattress and spread my legs. Let them fuck a dirty pussy...

The men were relentless, never stopping or even slowing down. As soon as one finished, another was right there to take his place. Several more hours passed while the legion of men fucked me into the mattress like a piece of garbage. I was numb, both physically and mentally while they repeatedly thrust in and out of me. I stared up at the dim bulb hanging several feet above my head. It was a lone beacon in the otherwise dark room. I felt the weight lifting off of me and quickly followed by another faceless body thrusting into me.

"Hurry up!" I heard the guy on the stool call out to the guy on top of me. He quickened his pace then stopped suddenly. Like most of them I couldn't feel anything down there and I wondered how they were able to get off if they couldn't feel me either. He sat up and mumbled something then stuck his fingers inside my pussy.

"Get moving," the guy yelled. "Others are waiting!"

"I lost the condom," he shouted back still digging around to find it.

"Fuck it, don't worry, and just get your ass outta there!" He was hardly out of the way when the next guy was pushing his cock inside me. In an effort to get more fuck time, most of the guys already had their cock out, condom on and stroking themselves to stay hard. This took off most of the lube but I didn't really need much.

Around 4 AM I was given another trash can pee break, black coffee with a donut and another rock to smoke. Then it was back to business. The warehouse was surprisingly empty with most of the men gone and just a few milling about. There was still about two dozen men standing in my line but most of the other "rooms" had very few, if any, men waiting. By 6 o'clock I was finishing with my last customer and sighed relief. It had been a long, hard night.

I sat up and was immediately pushed back down. The guy that took Jason's place was standing over me. "The help gets to pick which girl they wanna fuck and I wanna fuck you," he said unbuckling his pants. I laid back and opened my legs. No sense in fighting him, just get it over with.

After him, the two security guys who guarded me as well as three who didn't took their turn. Both bouncers at the door and some other guy I didn't know went after them. Then Ronnie had his turn. I was left there panting and trying to figure how I got into this mess.

"There's a shower out back if you need it," the guy I didn't know said. I pulled myself up and headed naked through the warehouse out the back. The shower was actually a water hose and the water was freezing cold. I dried off and went to find some place to rest. It was almost 8 AM and I didn't know how much time I'd have to sleep.

The only place I knew I could rest was the dirty mattress I'd just spent over 14 hours fucking on so I headed for it. Ronnie was sitting there eating a McDonald's breakfast and handed me a sandwich and orange juice. "Eat up, you'll need to keep your strength up," he said smiling. I wasn't very hungry but ate anyways. Afterward I went for a walk to stretch my legs and look for a real bathroom. Spending that much time on you back gets to you.

When I got back to the mattress, Ronnie was counting out money with a huge grin on his face. "Eleven ninety," he called out referring to the stack of money in his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.