Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

The next guy was black. I mean BLACK. I've fucked a lotta black guys before and most can be called mocha, coca, milk chocolate or a high yellow, but none had been this black. He was like from the furtherest

reaches of central Africa. He even looked like he was from Africa and wore brown slacks with a yellow and red striped shirt. He had black, patent leather shoes and a big gold watch. His hair was cut short and just had that foreign look about him.

"You ore vedy priddy," he said with a thick accent. I figured as much. I was standing there naked in front of him after a very busy morning and he still thought I was pretty. That was sweet. I went to him and put my hand on his chest, smiling.

He looked down at mine and brought his very black hand out to touch them. My free hand went to his and squeezed them letting him know it was okay. Then it drifted down to his crotch and I felt for his cock. He was already hard and I followed it down his pants to just below the pocket until I reached the head. Nice.

"You evea bin wid a black mon befo'?" he asked. I nodded. "I nevea bin wid a white gurl before." I smiled.

"I'll be gentle," I said taking his hand and guiding him to the bed. It was time to get this started. The faster I start, the faster this will be over with. I sat on the bed and pulled him closer.

He watched through wide eyes as I unfastened his belt and pants and pulled them down. He was wearing boxers and his hard cock bulged out to the left side. I pulled them down, exposing the ugliest cock I'd ever seen.

It was gnarly and misshapen. It started out straight for a few inches then kinked hard to the left. The skin was rough and uneven with bumps and knots in it. Veins criss-crossed over it hidden by the jet black skin adding to it's weird look. He was uncircumcised

and I pulled the skin back revealing an even uglier head. It looked as if someone used a meat tenderizer on it or something.

The size was good, about 10 inches long and as big around as my wrist, but it was so damn ugly. As much as I didn't want to, I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. He sucked in a breath of air.

"Where I'm from gurls dun do dat," he said as I push past the half way mark. I sucked it a little more then pulled it out.

"You want me to stop?"

"Oh, heavens no, gull, I just tole you dat." I resumed sucking.

It was actually not that bad once I got it inside my mouth. Not being able to see it made it tolerable. After a few minutes I reached for a condom. I'm glad Ronnie buys the extra large kind because a lot of the guys I fuck need them. Once I rolled it on, I kissed the tip and laid backwards, spreading my legs. I could still smell the mechanic on the sheets and the bed still had a wet spot in the middle.

He hurried to get his shoes and pants off but left his socks and shirt on. I reached for his cock as he crawled between my legs and guided it to my hole. He slipped in easily and mentioned how surprised he was that a girl my age and size could take him without any discomfort.

Wrapping my legs around him, I pulled hard and pushed my hips up at the same time to swallow the last few inches of his manhood. "Shut up and fuck me," I said lacing my fingers behind his neck. He did just that and began pounding hard at me. One thing I noticed about black guys is that they have good rhythm when dancing and fucking.

I'd never had a cock bent like this before and it was rubbing me raw inside. I tried rotating my hips to ease the feeling, but never got over it. He was really fucking me hard and I was about to stop him

because I was getting sore inside when he suddenly stopped, welded his groin to mine and let out several loud grunts.

I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I counted at least eight strong jerks and several smaller ones. Damn he's really filling that condom up! After a couple of minutes, he sat back on his heels, pulling his cock out of me with a plop. I looked down to see his it sticking through the condom and a large dollop of cum hanging from the tip.

A rush of goo streamed out of me and I right away knew the condom had broken. Shit. I could feel it puddling at my ass. Damn it, I'm all full of cum now. I sat up and another surge of cum flowed out.

"I'm so saw-re, I dunno wat happin," he said staring down between my legs. It really wasn't his fault, unless it was that deformed cock that broke it but what can I do. What's done is done.

I stood up, watching the off-white slime slithering out of my swollen and bruised hole like an errant slug. He was watching it too and had this strange look on his face. Taking four fingers, I wiped away what had leaked out and wiped it on the comforter. Right away another inch long, elongated wad appeared and made a similar trek followed by yet another.

"Saw-re, I cum a lot."

"Get a move on," Ronnie called out from the doorway. I hadn't looked at the clock at all while this guy fucked me and was shocked to see it was already 2:38. The dirty, cold rag Ronnie had thrown to me earlier was still on the floor so I grabbed it and wiped my pussy with it. As soon as I wiped away the cum, another wad poked out looking for attention.

Taking the rag by the corner, I shoved it deep inside my pussy and pulled it out. It was coated with slime and I dropped it to the floor. The African just stared at me while I did that. "You ave no shame, gull," he said with a sour look on his face. Funny how just a few minutes ago he was enjoying my lack of shame. Giving my pussy one more wipe with the sheet, I tramped towards the doorway separating the two rooms.

The next guy was older, much older, like 60 years-old or more and already partially undressed. His stained tank top was tucked into his over-sized boxers and his black socks were held up just below his knees by some band. What hair he had left was totally white, he

had a large pot belly with skinny white legs and floppy skin under his arms. When I walked in naked, he smiled showing several missing teeth in the front.

"3:00," Ronnie grunted as I passed him. I let out a soft sigh knowing that he'd keep me doing this until I collapsed and then probably keep renting out my unconscious body. Offer a little discount because I'm non-responsive. I smiled to the old man and he met me half way.

"Let me look at you," he said holding my shoulders at arm's length. "You are quite lovely, child." I wanted to roll my eyes but then that wouldn't be good for business. Being this close I could see his man boobs sagging under his dingy shirt. He hugged me, groping

my ass as he pulled me closer. "Come, let's get to know each other."

For the next ten minutes we sat on the bed and talked. He told me about his wife who died three years ago after being married 47 years. Today would have been his 50th wedding anniversary and he wanted to

celebrate it with a woman. I looked at the clock, 2:50. "Can I call you Martha?" He asked. "Just for today. That was her name."

"Sure, you can call me whatever you want to. It's your money," I replied not realizing how insensitive that must have sounded. He smiled anyway. I reached for his cock. It was soft and spongy. Slipping my hand inside the leg opening, I grab it and gave it a little squeeze. He grunted and I smiled. "Lay back," I said giving his chest a soft push.

He fell backwards and I began playing with his cock before removing his boxers. Like him it was old and wrinkly and had a rancid smell to it. I licked it a few times before pushing it inside my mouth. He groaned. Over the next couple of minutes I sucked and stroked it, trying to get him hard but nothing happened. It wouldn't get hard.

"I've been impotent for about twenty years now," he finally said after I tried for several minutes to get a rise out of it. I was really confused.

"Then why did you want a hooker?" I asked admitting to myself that I was a prostitute.

"Just to have a woman's touch again. I miss it after so long. And there's something I was hoping you'd allow me to do. Martha enjoyed it and after I couldn't have sex with her any longer, I would do that to satisfy her. Over the years I got pretty good at it," he said winking.

I figured it was oral sex. More guys have been licking my pussy lately but most don't know what they're doing. I guess I could give the old coot a try. It might be a refreshing break not to fuck someone right now. It was his anniversary after all.

"Okay, gramps, whatever you want," I said smiling.

"You can call me Walter. Now lay down with your head on the pillow," he said moving around to give me room. I did what he asked and noticed the used condom next to me. I didn't throw it away after the last guy.

He got between my legs and began fingering me. Nothing new there. I was still pretty wet from the African guy but he didn't seem to care.

"You got any lube?" he asked pushing another finger inside.

"No, sorry. I didn't bring any."

"That's okay, I'll use this," he said reaching for the used condom. I watched mortified as he pour some it the cum into the palm of his left hand and coated his right hand with it. Then he poured the rest onto my pussy and massaged it in. What the fuck is this old man up to?

He went back to fingering me. Before that, he had been using two fingers but now he had three and then four inside me. He began pushing hard against me and I felt the hardness of his knuckles grinding against my pubes. "Walter, what are you doing?" I asked just before I felt myself being stretched.

"Just relax. It will go in easier if you relax."

"I hope you're not planning on putting your hand inside me," I panted. My body jerked and eyes shut as his knuckles disappeared past my lips.

"Just relax, Debbie" I heard a voice from above me say. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Ronnie standing above us with a devilish grin on his face. He watched as the old man twisted and rocked his hand back and forth trying to get it in more. It had reached his thumb and he had to use this other hand to tuck it in. More pushing followed but it wouldn't go in past his thumb knuckle.

"You need more lube," I heard Ronnie say and watched as he retrieved another used condom from the trash can. Holding it over me about a foot, he turned over it and squeezed out all the cum, covering my pussy and Walter's hand. The extra wetness and extra push worked as I suddenly felt a sharp pain ripple through my lower half as the remaining part of his hand slipped inside.

I cried out and jerked back as his hand disappeared inside. It had been a while since I'd lost my virginity but I was very sure this hurt more than that. "Just relax, honey," Walter said holding his

hand still inside me. I could feel my death grip on his wrist slowly waning until the pain started to lessen.

With a pained expression I stared up at Ronnie hoping he'd tell the old coot to stop and take his hand out before he ruined me. No such luck as there was a glimmer in his eyes much like Rachael used to have when she watched me fucking a lot of guys. I was panting, taking short breaths trying to minimize the pain and trying like hell to relax enough to keep it from hurting so much. Damn, is this what it feels like to give birth?

Then he began to move. Slowly at first, just a little in and out and then gently spinning it about an inch back and forth. I'm not sure if it was because I was more relaxed or just getting used to it, but the pain was starting to go away. "Here," Ronnie said. I looked up to see him holding my pipe and a lighter. He brought it to my mouth and I graciously accepted it.

Listening to the rock crackle and pop took my mind off of what the old man was doing and within a few seconds, I didn't feel any pain below. He was rocking it a little harder and faster and twisting it further

around while moving back and forth. I lay docile looking up at the ceiling while he worked on me.

My head was spinning, my eyes mere slits and my pussy was stuffed with something that shouldn't be there. But ironically, it was starting to feel nice. The old man was right. He was pretty good at it. He kept

hitting the right spot over and over again, using his thumb knuckle to massage a place that hardly got touched. I sucked in a deep breath as I felt a sudden chill coarse throughout my body. It was followed by

a second and then a third.

I was fast approaching an orgasm and I knew it would be a big one. I jerked as the first shock wave rippled through. Then, like a freight train, it hit me. My ass came off the bed and my back arched. The only parts of my body on the bed were the bottoms of my feet and my shoulders. This forced a little more of his hand into me but I didn't care. He grabbed my clit and squeezed, sending me into another orgasm. I cried out, not in pain, but pleasure. Pure unadulterated pleasure. Never before had I experienced an orgasm so intense and so deep.

I don't think I took a breath for about two minutes and floated off the bed for nearly that long before I relaxed enough to fall back. I panted, trying to breath, taking short, shallow breaths. I could feel

perspiration all over my body. I could hear some garbled animals sounds and realized it was coming from me.

Walter's hand was still inside me but he wasn't moving. I looked over my tits at him to see a big, toothless grin. He too was sweating and seemed to be proud of what he just did. "Enjoy that?"

I was still shaking as if chilled and my pussy was numb, but yes, I did enjoy it. That was by far the best orgasm ever, hands down. I smiled at my pun. Then came the hard part. My pussy seemed to have

swollen around his hand so pulling it out was harder than pushing it in. He tried several times but couldn't do it. He pulled me several inches at a time as he fought in desperation to remove it.

"Sorry, you're tighter than my wife was," he said resting for a bit after trying again. Ronnie got on the bed above me, grabbed me under the arms, and interlaced his finger together below my breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.