Fatherly Guidance - Cover

Fatherly Guidance

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young girl growing up with a single mother tries to cope with the loneliness and isolation in rural Mississippi. Her world is turned upside down when she meets Rachael, a new girl in town who exploits her for her selfish interests. Clinging to their friendship, she is devastated when Rachael moves away but soon finds comfort when her estranged father returns, picking up where Rachael left off.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   TransGender   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Caution   School   Prostitution  

My mom and I live in Vicksburg, a small town in Mississippi where life can be boring unless you know the right people. I had always been shy and didn't have a lot of friends. To further my withdraw, I started to develop early and older guys began hitting on me a few weeks after my eleventh birthday making me very self-conscious.

My mom worked 12 hour shifts at a local diner and usually didn't get home until after midnight most nights. I wasn't permitted to go outside or to have friends over when she wasn't home so this left me alone for hours at a time with nothing to do. I usually just hung out around the house and watched TV.

Like I said, life in Vicksburg can be very boring.

Then I met Rachael. She moved in two houses away from me a few weeks before summer and we soon became best friends. She was two years older than me and would be a sophomore in September where as I would be in the eighth grade when school resumed in the fall. This didn't stop our friendship though.

Even though I blossomed early, I didn't have my first sexual experience until that summer. Rachael was somewhat of a wild child and loved to tease and flirt and soon had all the older boys in the "hood" drooling after us. Most of the guys were black where we lived and this seemed to be even more exciting for her.

Rachael had a dominant personality and was extremely controlling. She knew what she wanted and usually made it happen. I was sort of sucked into her world not really understanding her or knowing what she was all about. She never took no for an answer and became violently angry whenever anyone refused her something so I always tried to avoid that side of her.

She was exceedingly boy-crazy. No, actually she was boy-obsessed and did nothing all day but talk about this guy or that guy and how fine or hot some guy was and how she'd love to "fuck" that guy. She never shut up about guys and sex.

I was still a virgin and used to blush whenever someone said vagina or breasts so her language and actions really embarrassed me constantly. Deep down I knew she wasn't good for me to hang around with but she was my only friend and we really hit it off well and as soon as school ended, we were together 24-7.

Her dad was a salesman or something like that and worked weekdays until around 5 or 6 so that summer we had a lot of time to be alone together. He had a vast collection of porno movies and we sat for hours watching them and I would sit there embarrassed and squirming nervously as they played. She also loved to smoke pot, offering it to me every time which I always refused.

A little into our summer we met these two black guys, seniors in high school, and after talking a while Rachael asked them over to my house. She knew my mom's work schedule and also knew we'd be alone for hours. We weren't there long before the kissing and groping started and that night, three months shy of my 13th birthday, I gave my first blow job.

He wanted more, but I was still a virgin and scared to do "it". Rachael kept calling me a baby and said that it was time for me to grow up but I still refused. I watched as Rachael sucked her guy and tried to do exactly what she did. Until that night, I never even saw a real penis before and now I was sucking one. When he came it freaked me out and I almost choked. Once done, they left and Rachael was really excited about my first blow job.

We talked for over an hour about sex and how great it was and how much I'd LOVE it once I let myself go. Listening to her talk about sex you'd think it was the best thing ever discovered, well next to pot that is.

The very next day we were hanging out at the mall and she pointed out a group of black guys watching us. "Let's go say 'hi' she said pulling my arm towards them. At first I tried to pull back but knew it would be futile. She was determined to do this and there wasn't anything I could do that would change her mind.

We talked a while and headed off to the food court were they offered to buy us a coke and talk some more. There were five of them and I couldn't help but notice all the people staring at two young white girls sitting at a table with a group of older black guys. My mind wondered thinking of my mother finding out about this as they talked.

"Debbie's still a virgin," I heard Rachael say to the guys and that drew me back into the conversation. "And she's dying to get her cherry busted, aren't you?" she said smiling at me. I wasn't sure what to say or do, but that certainly got their attention.

Suddenly the two guys on either side of me moved their chairs closer and one put his arm around my shoulder. "I think we can take care of that for you," he said kissing my hand. I got a cold chill that ran all the way down to my toes.

We stayed there for a few minutes more talking mostly about sex before we were following them out to the parking lot. I pulled Rachael close and whispered to her that I didn't want to have sex and she laughed it off and said something about me being too uptight and once I got "opened up" I'd see things differently.

They had a van and we sat in back and someone lit a joint and passed it around. It was my first cigarette and I choked on it. They got a laugh out of it, but soon I had it back in my hand. By the third drag I was feeling high and inhaling better and couldn't stop myself from giggling.

Rachael was between two of them making out while they played with her tits and the other three were sitting around me trying to do the same. I'm not sure why but when I felt someone pulling my shirt up, I let them and soon my bra was on the floor. I had to stand to get my shorts off and my panties were removed along with them. It was like I was in a trance of something and it felt more like I was watching what they were doing and not having it done to me.

I didn't even know any of their names, and one got on the floor and began licking my pussy. No one had ever done that before and it felt great. The other two each found a nipple and were licking and sucking on them. Everywhere on my body hands were caressing and fondling me. I sighed as I felt his mouth on my sex and it was the best thing ever.

With my eyes tightly closed, I went with it and soon had someone kissing my lips, pushing their tongue inside my mouth while others played with my body. It felt nice but I was still scared of what was happening. The person kissing me suddenly sucked my tongue into their mouth and I opened my eyes as to see that it was Rachael kissing me.

I almost panicked when I felt the blunt, bulbous thing sliding up and down my privates. "It's okay, just relax," Rachael whispered as she moved away. My eyes widened when I saw the thick, hard, and very black cock coming towards my face. It pushed against my lips and I slowly opened my mouth to allow it in. Before yesterday I hadn't even considered kissing a boy and now I was sucking on my second cock.

I tried to scream when I felt the other cock firmly pushing against my tight opening. He met resistance, but didn't give up and I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my groin as he entered me. With my mouth full of another cock, I could only grunt and moan as he pushed deeper inside.

He would stop, pull out a little and then push inside me again, going further each time. It hurt very much and I wanted him to stop, but I didn't know how to tell him. After a while the pain lessened, but never went away.

"Damn, she ain't lyin'" I heard someone say. "This bitch really was a virgin." That seemed to add finality to my once precious virginity and my dreams of waiting until marriage.

I was dry and tight and he was pushing fast and hard inside of me and I was getting really sore. It didn't take him long, maybe a few minutes, but it seemed like hours before he finally came. He let out a low moan as he stopped moving.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt his cock swelling and jerking inside of me remember the blow-job I gave yesterday ended just after that happened. He slowly pulled it out and I felt oddly empty. "I'm next," the guy whose cock I was sucking said as he quickly yanked it out.

He moved between my legs. I remember closing them, hoping that somehow that would make him not be able to fuck me, but he only pried them opened. Another cock was waving in front of my face, bumping against my lips. I relaxed at both ends and again I had a cock in my mouth and another one in my newly opened pussy.

The come from the first guy made it easier for the second one to fuck me, but it still hurt. He was a little shorter but a lot thicker than the first guy and it felt as if I was going to split in half. He kept saying over and over how tight I was and how great my pussy felt around his big black cock.

I lost track of how long he was inside of me but after a while, he came and pulled out of me, hardly making a sound. I groaned as the exiting cock burned and pulled at my insides.

The guy I was sucking kept his cock in my mouth and I soon felt another cock being pushed into my aching pussy. This one felt like a hot poker as it slid in fast and deep. I remembering the loud, garbled groan I made from somewhere deep inside my throat as he plowed his way in deeper than the other two had.

He wasn't as thick as the second guy, but much longer. The come inside of me was making squishy sounds as he repeatedly stabbed hard into me. He was a big guy, tall and well built like a football player and the van rocked from side to side with each stroke.

I whimpered like a baby as his thrusts became violent, thrashing me back and forth like some rag doll until I was about to scream for him to stop. Then, just as quickly as he started, he stopped, grunting and panting while drops of his sweat rained down on me. I moaned as he slowed and I knew he was coming and would soon be done. After he came he stayed inside of me until he lost his erection and my tightness forced him out.

The guy I was sucking moved down and got between my legs. With him out of my way, I was finally able to see and noticed Rachael was sitting topless with her shorts on watching as the forth black guy moved between my legs, aiming his hard cock at my dripping hole.

I not sure if it was because I was numb or if he wasn't as big as the others but I hardly felt him as he slid inside. My view was suddenly blocked as another black cock appeared in front of me. I knew what to do and opened my mouth to receive it.

The next two were almost a blur and as soon as the fifth one came inside of me, he moved away, Rachael was there smiling. "Oh my God," she said looking back towards the guys. "Look at all that come. You're just full of it," she said winking at me.

Next I felt her mouth on my sex, her tongue and lips licking and sucking my sore pussy. Even her soft lips felt like sand paper against my tender skin. The guys loved what she was doing and cheered her on. I could hear her loudly sucking, slurping and digging deep inside of me.

She moved up to my face, her mouth and surrounding area covered with wetness and smiled at me before pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I opened it to get the biggest shock of my life. Suddenly my mouth became full of slime and I chocked as it oozed to the back of my throat. Rachael kept her mouth pressed to mine making me swallow as my reflexes made me gulp the sour goo to keep from chocking.

I was coughing and gasping as she made her way back down between my legs. She sucked out a little more, but not nearly as much as the first time and we kissed again. This time I was prepared, but it still felt weird.

Watching gave the guys renew hard-ons and I was again being fucked in the mouth and pussy. They seemed to last longer the second time and by the time the guy fucking me came, another was slowing stroking his erection next to me, priming himself to go next. As soon as the one inside my pussy moved away the other replaced him, just like that, no rest between them.

They took a break after the third guy finished and smoked some more weed. Rachael was making out with the two guys who didn't fuck me a second time and soon had them hard. I was too sore to do in any more and looked over to see her with a marijuana cigarette in her mouth. Her pants were unzipped but still on and I wondered if she would let them fuck her.

My answer soon came as she explained that she was on her period and if they wanted pussy, they'd have to fuck me again. That was the only invitation they needed as the last two descended on me like vultures.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.