Revelation for Jenna

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: Frustrated because her father is so strict, this young girl takes advantage of an opportunity to have a boy she cares for over to her house on a day her father goes to town. From there her sex education begins. Strictly a stroke story with no redeeming value.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

Jenna's home life was such that many would call it an old fashioned upbringing. She was expected be a good girl, not let any boy touch her and to 'save herself' for marriage; to find a God-fearing young man and marry him, and to not look at any other. Although it wasn't specifically said, Jenna knew that her father would be part of the process to her meeting that God-fearing young man whenever he felt she was ready.

These rules and teachings were intended to keep her safe from greedy boys her age who only wanted girls for their own pleasure, or so her father had told her; and he was extremely adamant about it.

Until recently, it had never seemed to be difficult living under these rules, but as the young girl began her physical journey into womanhood, her mind and body began changing. Jenna had no control over the feelings she was now experiencing or those flights of fancy she had begun to have.

She had begun to daydream about Jason from her 4th period class, after she had talked to him a few times and he had seemed genuinely interested in her. Unfortunately, Jenna knew that her father would never approve of a boy so popular; especially one whom she found out was not of her faith. Although she fantasized about Jason; how she would like to be with him and maybe become his 'steady'; Jenna figured that it could never be because of her strict father who allowed her no social life. And with him being home all the time, she couldn't even have Jason over to their house.

The situation saddened the young girl even though she tried not show it. As she and Jason became more and more friendly at school, it became tougher. He asked her out a couple of times and it was hard to explain about her father, and why she had to say no. Jenna could see that Jason couldn't understand that she had such a limited life; it was so unlike all the other kids.

It was about a month after she first began talking regularly with Jason that Jenna saw an opportunity. Although she was an obedient girl, she'd been so wanting to spend time alone with her friend.

That Sunday night, her father informed her that, "On Wednesday, I'm going to have to go into the city for a few hours; need to pick up that new washing machine. Jim's going to come with me, cause I'll need help."

Jenna simply nodded, not really grasping what he was leading up to. He then continued, "I'm not going to have any room in the truck for you; so you're gonna have to be home without me for a while. Are you going to be alright with that?"

The young girl's mind soared. She rarely had any time alone in the house for herself. The only personal time she had was in her cramped room, and she hated to be in there too long.

"Yeah, I'll be alright Dad," she said, matter-of-factly.

It was as the night moved on that Jenna began to fully realize what she might do. Her mind began spinning. This was truly her only chance to have any freedom or to do things the other kids got to do.

She'd invite Jason over to her house. Just the thought made her catch her breath that it was so bold, so against what her father allowed of her. Then she smiled at herself. Yeah, maybe she was thinking of maybe 'making out', but hey, that was all! It wasn't as if she intended to have sex and give Jason her virginity, she thought with a laugh. Her father was so paranoid! She knew what she was doing!

After convincing herself, Jenna then set the wheels in motion for the following Wednesday to have some one-on-one time with her crush like a normal teenager. Why did her father have to be so protective anyways?


The doorbell rang right on time. Her father had left a half hour ago and Jenna knew all was clear. She opened the door and Jason stood there with his messy blond hair and dimples. Her heart skipped a beat. She quickly brushed her nerves aside and invited him inside.

After their nervous greetings, she asked, "Can I get you anything?"

"Soda?"

"Diet-Pepsi okay?"

"Great."

In the kitchen she handed him his soda and then she led him out to the living room.

"I thought we could watch a movie together," she nervously said. Jenna didn't have one iota of experience with boys and could only hope she wasn't acting too oddly.

She was relieved when Jason said, "That sounds great." With that, he sat on the couch, putting his soda on the end table.

Jenna put her drink on the coffee table and sat on the couch next to Jason. Almost from the beginning of the movie, it was obvious that neither of them were really interested in it. It was just background as they talked the talk of two young people who liked each other, about music, friends and school.

From their past conversations, Jason knew that Jenna's father was a very protective minister who thought he was protecting his daughter by keeping her at home. Knowing how strict her father was and that she was never allowed out after school, he realized that this might be the first time she had been alone with a boy, and asked, "Is this the first time you have ever been alone with a guy your own age?"

With a blush Jenna nodded, murmuring, "Yeah, but my friend Sally comes over some Saturdays."

"Got to be tough," he remarked.

"I guess," she agreed.

They went back to acting as if they were watching the movie for a while before she then asked, "So I guess you've been with a lot of girls, hah?"

He paused, knowing that this could be a loaded question, yet he didn't think she meant it as such, if she was as isolated as he thought.

"Yeah, I guess. But to be honest, sometimes that's not so good either ... you know, like them being so free and all."

"What do you mean?" she asked, honestly confused.

His expression changed slightly. "Well, like, not to be rude, you know. But you are a virgin right?" he asked.

"What kind of question is ... why? ... I mean ... yes, yes I am. So what?" Jenna replied, hoping to appear nonchalant about it.

He smiled. "Don't get me wrong, I think it is great. I mean, that's like what I'm talking about ... I just ... like most girls in our school are just plain easy. All you have to do is ask basically and they drop their pants, you know?" Jenna blushed at this, and lowered her face so that he might not notice her embarrassment. He continued, "They think it makes guys like them."

"So, er, you are not a virgin?" Jenna quietly asked.

"Sorry, but no. Like I said, the girls around here are pretty easy about that stuff. Sure, it is fun; but no guy really wants a dirty girl like that who does everything with every guy," he explained.

Jenna truly had a real crush on Jason, and hated the idea that he had been with so many other girls. Still, it made her feel good that he also thought of them as dirty, all the same. Odd how their conversation had turned to sex, Jenna mused, thinking of her father's reaction if he ever found out.

Jenna brushed those thoughts aside. She was determined to enjoy her time with Jason. She was sitting so close to him that she could feel his body heat against her leg. Just then there was a kissing scene on the screen in front of them and Jenna was suddenly acutely aware of how self-conscious she felt at her own inexperience.

She was frustrated knowing how little she knew, how little she experienced; it almost made her seem as if she were a freak. She began to think of her situation and her frustration built with each thought. Why was her father so insistent that she be almost friendless? Why did he want her to be left out, when the rest of the kids at school were clearly having all kinds of fun together? It just didn't seem fair.

Years of frustration, especially stirred by those feelings inside of late, had rebellion tugging at her sleeve now. She liked Jason so much; he was the cutest boy in school; and she realized that because of her father, she'd probably never have a boyfriend she really liked.

Still, she never intended that her father would know that Jason had been here today; and Jason was sitting so close to her, so maybe they could, like, 'make out' a little?

"Boy, girls sure have problems. Sounds like I should be lucky that I'm not 'easy' like, but that gets pretty frustrating too. It sounds as if it's either too much or too little. Why can't it be like in those old movies, with one guy and one girl caring for each other?"

By then, Jason had turned to her and was looking nervously at her. He sensed that she wanted to be kissed and maybe even more, but he also realized that she was a total innocent. Now, looking into her eyes, the look in hers was all Jason needed.

Putting his arms around Jenna, he pulled her to him and slowly kissed her innocent mouth, softly, tentatively at first. To his delight, she responded, pushing her young mouth up to greet his. Purposely being a little more forceful, so that she might feel he was in control, he worked his mouth on hers, moving his tongue and pushing at her lips, hoping that she'd realize that this was a normal way to kiss.

Jenna heart was racing as she pushed herself against Jason and wrapped her arms around him. As innocent as she was, she had heard about kissing like this, so she willingly opened her mouth to receive his tongue. She immediately moaned when feelings she'd never experienced flowed throughout her being.

As they kissed, Jason's hands rubbed about her body, starting all over her back, and then rubbing up and down her sides, temporarily moving to her tummy, but then moving back around her when she seemed to freeze for a second.

Jenna was alive for the first time in her life. She didn't know if this was love, but she did know it was something she may not get an opportunity to experience again for a long time, if ever. Then, she found herself thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Although she had seen love scenes in movies and the soaps, she never imagined the feelings could be so good. Her body had been maturing and she had been fighting urges. Now she knew why. As Jason continued to love her, her mind raced. Dare she take a chance and even go all the way? Her dad would never find out...

The kiss broke. They were both breathing heavily as their eyes met and held.

Jenna was on fire. She had never in her life felt anything close to how she felt in Jason's arms. "Jason," she hotly whispered. "Could you show me some of the things you do with the other girls?"

The foreign sensations continued as Jason began a trail of kisses down her neck. Warmth spread over her entire body as a glow began in the depths of her belly. Her eyes flew open as he undid her top button of her shirt.

Sensing her panic he moved to silence her protest with his mouth. Once again tongues were clashing. Jenna moaned as he teased her tongue with his, pulling her closer with a handful of her hair. When she was relaxed again he returned to her shirt. A few more buttons and it was opened. She didn't fight as he pushed the garment off her shoulders. He let it slip to the couch.

As his hands cupped her bra encased hot breasts in his hands, she moaned inside his mouth. Jenna never imagined allowing anyone to touch her there, yet it felt so exciting that she wondered why it should be considered to be wrong. Lust was quickly building inside the youngster, yet she had no idea how close she was to doing everything her father warned against.

Being sensitive to her innocence, Jason had been genuine in trying to not overwhelm the girl whom he now had every intention of deflowering. He knew she was not like other girls he had been with; knowing Jenna's reclusive life had him trying to struggle for self-control. But he was having a harder time than ever controlling himself as he gently freed her young, firm breasts from her bra, which he also tossed aside.

Then he pushed at Jenna, urging her to lie down. Jason knew he was being more aggressive than usual but he had never touched a virgin before and the thought made him ultra excited.

Jenna quickly brushed her shirt and bra to the floor and then lay back on the couch. Jason looked down at the girl's dark, wonder-filled eyes and knew she would not object to his touch. As if he was a hungry baby, he greedily took her nipple in his mouth. His ravenous hunger left the young teen moaning beneath him as he lapped and suckled at her beautiful breasts.

"Ohummmm ... ummmmm ... AHMMMM..." Jenna felt explosions throughout her body. Life couldn't get any better, yet she knew it would soon be back to where it was. As Jason's tongue, lips and teeth teased her breasts and thrilled her entire being, she murmured down to him, "Oh Jason. I don't want you to think bad about me..."

Taking his mouth off her nipple to murmur into her tit flesh, he heatedly said, "I could never thing bad of you, Jenn..." and then began sucking her breast anew.

In the heat of her excitement, Jenna whispered, "I am so frustrated being left out of things and so tired of being cooped up in this house with only my father for company. Could you ... please, just this once ... show me... ?"

Jason's cock was throbbing. He felt that wetness inside his pants and he knew it was a fait accompli. He knew there was no going back. Taking his mouth from the aroused young girl, he stood up. Then, as she watched, he reached for his belt; and as he undid his jeans his erection sprang forth. He quickly dropped his jeans and shorts and while he was stepping out of them, he pulled his t-shirt off.

Jenna caught her breath and her eyes widened. She had never seen a totally naked male body before, not even her own father. Looking at it, the young teen was fascinated. She had no idea boys were built this way. She instinctively reached out to touch it and it moved at her touch as if it were alive. Jason stepped closer and watched her wonderment. He had to grit his teeth to keep control. She ran her fingers down its length feeling its smooth and pulsing shaft.

"You're sure you want to do stuff?" he asked, not knowing what he'd do if she now said no.

Still fascinated with his cock so close as he gently rubbed it in front of her, Jenna nodded nervously.

"Would you like to lick it?" he boldly asked. Jenna's eyes widened, as if in shock. She obviously had either never heard of oral sex or thought of it as bad. He quickly said, "You don't have to. I just thought you wanted to do what we all do and enjoy."

Jenna paused for a long time, looking at his throbbing cock, then looked up at him and slowly moved her mouth to the tip of his shaft. Then, as if testing a hot drink, she gave it a little lick.

"Nngggggg," he groaned.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned. Apparently she liked that because she continued to lick it. As if by instinct she opened her mouth wider and allowed the head of his dick to pass through her lips.

Jason groaned again. He closed his eyes while her mouth eagerly explored his throbbing shaft, taking in a couple of inches, then slowly pulling back as if sucking on a lollipop; she had to be drawing out drops of cum while doing that. Then she pulled her mouth off and her tongue lapped the length and then back to the head, where she again took it between her lips. This was too much. The little beauty was a cock sucker in waiting! Jason realized he might not get any real opportunities with this girl again, but there would always be times at school where he could talk her into sneaking off for a quickie. He'd save this for then.

He pulled away and it popped out of her mouth. Jenna was still holding it as he leaned down, reaching out his hands. He ran his hands over her hips and then popped open the snap of her jeans. When she didn't object, he hurriedly pulled down the zipper and then

put his fingers inside the waistband of her panties. She watched him nervously as he began to pull both garments down at the same time. She swallowed as she lifted herself to assist him and her heart raced as he drew them down the length of her body, tossing the jeans, with the panties inside, to the floor with her shirt and bra.

The young beauty now lay before him as naked as the day she was born! Jason stood there looking down at her and his eyes ran rampant over her hot body. Jenna had one of the best shaped bodies in school and she was by far the prettiest girl in all of his classes. Now she was his; giving herself for the first time. His eyes swallowed those budding breasts, that slender waist, the luscious white skin, and then lowered to gaze in awe at her sweet pussy, where she was just beginning to sprout small curls of hair between her thighs.

"I love you Jason," she whispered up to him, her eyes following his. She was swallowing madly as he lowered himself to the floor. She groaned as he reached out and guided her legs so that one lay on the couch, while the other draped onto the floor. Her eyes watched him nervously as he then knelt between her legs.

Both of the teens' hearts were pounding as they both knew what was soon to happen.

Jason moved his face lower toward her pussy. His mind spun and his temples pounded. He could smell Jenna's arousal and it sent the blood rushing through him. By her aroma, her body was sending a message to any nearby male, it needed to be mated!

Jason was trying to control his urges but it was getting near impossible to resist mounting and sliding into her right now. Still, he wanted to be able to taste a virgin pussy, and more importantly, wanted Jenna to experience what oral sex could be like.

Eagerly, he nuzzled her inner right thigh, giving tiny little kisses, then swirling his tongue about the soft awesome flesh, causing exciting goose bumps while chills ran through her.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. Her aroused body writhed a bit and instinctively tried to edge her virgin lips forward to get closer to his mouth. Teasingly, he did the same to her other thigh, giving it a gentle hickey; he smiled when her totally aroused body automatically moved again towards his mouth. Jenna didn't even know what she wanted but her instincts knew his mouth belonged there.

Horny beyond where she'd ever been, Jenna sucked in her breath as Jason gently kissed about her soft fuzz and labia. Again she moaned.

Jason wanted to let her savor that first feeling of another's tongue on her flesh. Knowing she was on fire with need, he gently parted her labial lips and licked her sweet inner folds.

"Gaaaaaah!!!" She arched violently with pleasure. He looked at her and saw that she was dazed with passion.

Jenna hated her father at that moment. She knew there were things she had been protected from but it was cruel and insanity to keep her from this. Every touch upon her body was exhilarating and delicious. Why should she not get to feel like this when the other girls could?

Pushing her thoughts away she looked down at Jason whose tongue was busily exploring her in places she never imagined. Waves of pleasure were becoming stronger now and it seemed as if something was going to happen, though she knew not what. Heat began building between her legs and in her belly and she was waiting, reaching for something unknown. Jenna felt Jason's tongue lapping where that super sensitive bud was and she let out a loud cry, unable to control herself. She loved this; she loved having this sexy guy licking her down there with all his might and making her tremble in her passion.

"Mmmmmmmmm ... Yes, Jason!" Jenna mumbled. "Lick me ... taste me with your tongue!"

Jason obeyed at once. His tongue sneaked into her little hole, lapping all of her juices and bringing on some more. It moved in and out of her slit a few times and Jenna whimpered in pleasure at his actions. Before she could say something more, he took her little sensitive bud in his mouth and then nibbled it, making her cry out, "Oh Jase -- something's ... Omigod omigod!"

Suddenly, flashes of heat and wave after wave of pleasure burst from deep within her and she cried out, unable to contain herself. "Make me finish ... PLEASE!!!" she begged shamelessly. "I want to finish!!!"

Her small body shook with sexual explosions as she writhed about, gasping to suck in air. Jenna was going through the throes of her first orgasm. His mouth was off her now, but she still continued to twitch.

Jason kissed upward on her, gently kissing her tummy, moving slowly and deliberately up to her breasts, slowly bringing her back from her climax. It took Jenna a long while to regain her normal breath. As her body squirmed with the aftershocks of her orgasm, she felt his hands between her legs, gently parting her pussy lips in the process and making her moan.

"I love you, Jenna," he softly said, his eyes wild; he was about to deflower this beauty.

Jason was now kneeling between her legs, his eyes busy feasting on the sight of her naked virginity in front of him. Jenna's pussy was spread open like a flower in the spring, her juices flowing free from her core to the couch, leaving a moist stain there; the girl had no idea how much her body had wanted to be loved. Her smooth, soft white thighs were spread widely and her hips instinctively bucked slightly in need, and if he looked closely, he could see her cunt muscles still contracting after her first shattering orgasm. Yes, this was the kind of girl Jason always wanted to fuck!

Moving his hips, Jason allowed his already rock hard cock to touch Jenna's horny pussy, making her squeal.

"Can you feel it, baby?" Jason asked, rubbing the underside of his cock up and down against her exposed cunt. "Can you feel how hard you've made me? This is all for you, baby ... Feel it before I stick it up your tight little pussy!" he growled and Jenna moaned at his raw language.

Until then Jason had always seemed almost like the boy next door. Now she sensed the male animal being unleashed. She didn't care. She wanted ... she needed...

Jenna squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure. She could feel Jason's manhood rubbing up and down her 'pussy' and that made her insane. She had exploded just minutes ago, but she already felt the need for it to happen again inside her.

"Do you want it, Jenna?" Jason asked in her ear; his shaft damp with her juices. "Does your pussy want my cock?"

Jenna didn't hesitate, she wanted him too much!

"Y-yes, Jason..."

"You're with me, now, Jenn ... Be free all the way ... tell me to fuck you ... to put my cock in your hot pussy ... tell me sweetheart. I love you hon. Free yourself ... free yourself..."

"Fuck me, Jason!!! Fuck my pussy with your cock!!! I want to feel it all inside of me ... I want to feel you filling me up!" she murmured wantonly and Jason growled in her ear before straightening his back up.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you cum ... And I want to cum with you!" Looking down at her pussy again, Jason noticed that his cock was so hard that he wouldn't need to use his hand to guide into her. He murmured, "You've made me so hard, Jenna ... And you're so fucking wet that I can slide my dick up into you without using my hands!"

Jenna didn't know what that meant; only that it seemed to please him. She was squirming beneath him, eagerly wanting him to put it in her, even though she was frightened.

The teen moaned as she felt the tip of his huge erection aiming right at her vagina, her head bolted up to look down between her parted legs, wanting to see him enter her.

Once her eyes found what she was looking for, Jenna let out a low groan. She could see the swollen head of his shaft poking its tip just a bit into her pussy, the sight of his cock waiting eagerly to enter her made her look for Jason's eyes and then she ordered huskily, her eyes fixed on his, "Fuck me ... NOW!"

Jason obeyed, but instead of ramming his dick into her in one swift movement, he slid it inside her tight, velvety pussy very slowly, letting her feel the way his thick shaft spread her little pussy wide, almost to an aching point. Although she was a virgin, at sometime during her life, her hymen had been ruptured, for there was no terrible pain now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.