Debbie's Adventures - Cover

Debbie's Adventures

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sequel to Next-door Neighbour, The ongoing sexual perversions of young Debbie; and all the dirty old men that she meets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Debbie was up early the next morning. She took a leisurely shower and then sat at her dressing table mirror with a towel wrapped around her.

She brushed out her copper coloured curls, and her blue eyes narrowed as she examined her creamy white skin, she frowned slightly at the faint freckles that sprinkled over her little upturned nose.

She was twenty two years old, and at five foot two inches and with her petite little figure, she could pass from anything from twelve years old to thirty, depending on how she dressed and acted.

She supposed that, that was her appeal to all those dirty old men, and why so many persisted on calling her things like little girl, and little Debbie.

The knock on her front door at nine o'clock, was enough to make her want to throw up.

Debbie swallowed nervously and went to answer the door.

"Morning miss." The chauffer - a middle aged portly looking man grinned at her in a friendly fashion. He held out a white envelope to her.

"Good morning." She responded politely as she took the envelope from him.

"You're to read this before we leave miss." He told her in a firm voice.

Debbie glanced at him uncertainly for a moment before opening the door wider. "You'd better come inside for a moment then."

She wandered through to the kitchen opening the letter as she went.

'Debbie!' The letter began.

'I owe Mr. Jenkins the chauffer some over-time.

He's agreed that an hour with you will write it off.

Do what he tells you.

J. Paterson.'

Debbie looked across at the man who had followed her into the kitchen.

"You know what this says?" she asked her hands shaking.

Jenkins smirked at her, his eyes filled with lust. "I know what it says." He agreed.

"And do you know what will happen if I refuse?"

He shrugged indifferently. "That's not my concern. Mr. Paterson told me to remind you of how happy you mother is right now though."

Debbie swallowed the tears and looked him in the eye. "So what do you want to do about it?"

His smirk turned into a full malicious grin. "I want to fuck your brains out." He whispered coarsely.

Debbie felt a little jolt in her stomach but she managed to keep her expression calm. "Where would you like to do this?"

His chuckle was like nails down a chalk board. "I think you need to get your things and we can discuss it on the way."

Jenkins waited while she locked up the house and then he led her out to the classic Rolls Royce that was parked outside her house. He held the front passenger door open for her and helped her inside.

The first ten minutes or so they achieved in almost total silence, aside from his cheerful whistling that grated along her fragile nerve ends.

Finally Debbie could stand it no more. "What about your just deserts?" she asked sharply.

He shot her a side long glance as he turned the car down a quiet country lane.

"I watched a movie once." He told her, "Where a wife did something for her husband when he was feeling stressed."

"I'm not your wife." She snapped as he pulled up into a little lay-by.

"Would you like to argue the point with Mr. Paterson?" he asked as he unfastened his trousers.

"Not really." Debbie muttered grumpily.

"Good." He sighed as he put his hand on the back of her neck and forced her head into his lap.

For a while all that could be heard was the odd slurp from Debbie and an occasional grunt from Jenkins.

"That's it." He gasped as his erection throbbed in Debbie's mouth. "Yes you little slut - suck it like that. Yeah! Oh yeah baby!"

When he came into her mouth, Debbie swallowed it back quickly.

She moved away from him, wiping her mouth as she did so, and sat staring miserably out of the passenger window.

Jenkins sat for a while catching his breath, but making no effort to fasten his trousers or start the car.

After a while Debbie looked back at him questioningly. "Shouldn't we be going?"

He grinned at her suggestively and her gaze dropped into his lap, her eyes widening in surprise at the size of his fresh erection.

"I've not had sex for more than two years." He told her. "And Mr. Paterson had a spare Viagra pill."

'Well that accounts for the colourful cheeks and the silly grin!' Debbie thought hysterically.

"Come on then Miss Debbie in the back with you." He pushed a lever and their seats dropped back suddenly, sending Debbie sprawling.

She never got a chance to get herself together before his pulled up her skirt and ripped of her knickers. Her face was pushed again the back of the backseat upholstery and her right knee pushed up onto the seat at a very painful angle.

Jenkins shoved his sizable very hard dick into her and then putting his hands on her stomach he started to pump violently at her.

Debbie gave a little whimper followed by a grunt which seemed to drive him wild as his hand snaked up to paw at her breast.

This aggressive coupling didn't go on for too long as he plunged himself deep inside her and Debbie felt the warm fluids gushing out of him into her.

He pulled out of her and fell back onto the driver's seat panting heavily.

Debbie pulled down her skirt and moved back to the passenger seat her hands shaking.

"Is that it?" she whispered tearfully, "Are we done now?"

Jenkins gave a sidelong grin. "Aye miss we're done now." He nodded.

"Good!" she sobbed slightly. "You had better get moving then!"

They accomplished the rest of the journey in absolute silence. Even Mr. Jenkins seemed a little subdued.

He pulled up outside the sprawling old house and he opened her door to help her out.

Debbie looked to see Mr. Paterson standing in his door way waiting for her. As she walked towards him she remembered her shredded knickers still lying in the back of the car. She gave a bitter little smile, - at least that was one pair he couldn't keep.

"Good morning Debbie, come on inside." Mr. Paterson barked at her.

"Morning." she muttered as she walked past him and entered his home.

The door closed behind her with an ominous thud and Debbie swallowed back another little sob as she squared her shoulders and turned to face the evil old man.

"I paid your debt for you." She told him her eyes latching on to his.

Mr. Paterson scowled at her. "You don't have to be like that about it girl." He reproached.

"So how should I be?"

He ushered her into his study where he closed and locked the door.

"You should be damned grateful girl!" he snarled at her angrily.

"Oh? Grateful for what?" she challenged

"Grateful that your beloved mother is getting a world cruise at my expense." He snapped his colour rising at an alarming rate.

Debbie felt the anger and defiance drain from her and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"So I suppose you want to fuck me now?" she whispered her head lowered in submission.

"Huh!" he grunted in anger as he turned away. "The doctor told me to stay off the Viagra for a couple of weeks." He told her angrily.

Debbie's head came up hope brightening her eyes.

"And don't you look at me like that miss!" he barked. "Just because I can't fuck you today, doesn't mean you aren't going to get fucked!"

"What do you mean?" she asked anxiously.

He went and sat on a little sofa in the corner of his office. "Come over here Debbie." He ordered coldly.

She walked over to him, but when she would have sat next to him he stopped her making her stand in front of him.

"Lift up your skirt so I can see your pretty little knickers." He commanded.

Debbie hesitated for a split second then lifted her skirt with a malicious little smile.

His eyes shot up to hers his rage purpling his face again. "Where are your knickers?"

"Jenkins tore them off me." She told him innocently.

He shoved his hand in her crotch to feel the sticky dampness there. "You're filthy!" he snarled in disgust. "You dirty little tramp!" he forced her over his knee and began to slap at her naked bottom with a hard heavy hand.

Debbie cried out as the pain shot through her. "Please!" She sobbed. "No more! Stop Please!"

Mr. Paterson kept going venting his rage on her poor little bottom until it glowed bright red.

By the time he let her go he was breathing heavy and huffing and puffing. He wasn't done with her yet though as he stood up and forced her across the room. He pushed her down onto a hard wooden chair that had straps attached to it. Debbie was so bewildered by the events that she was fastened to it before she knew what was happening.

Her arms were fixed to the back of the chair, with a strap going around her waist, and her ankles were fixed to the outside of each leg.

Now he had got her where he wanted her, Mr. Paterson seemed to calm down a little bit. He smiled down at her as he pulled open her top and pulled down her bra, he left her pert little boobs hanging over as her massaged them and tweaked at the nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.