Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder - Cover

Elaine Griffen: Black Breeder

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story continues from where European Ordeal in Britain left off. Elaine Griffin, head of the NHS, is now on a global mission to impregnate women from countries who are racist towards blacks, with black babies plus we also get to see what has become of the racist Eastern European women from the last story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday

Daniella's Place

It was 12 in the afternoon. Daniella's black baby was in the care centre. By 1 o' clock guest would be arriving at Daniella's. All of them were Jerome's friends.

Daniella was cleaning up the place and Jerome used the money his mom gave him to buy himself whatever he wanted. They also had brought over the television from Jerome's flat into hers. Jerome made sure that it was connected so that they could all watch movies together. He also brought his DVD player too and connected the tv to it and also making sure that it worked on her flat.

All the food they needed was in some plastic bags. They were all lying beside a table. The table had eight tables (Jerome borrowed seven of them from his other neighbors).

By the time it was 12:30PM, Jerome looked at Daniella. While she was cleaning up the sink, she looked sexy. She was sexy because she was cleaning up naked, showing off tits, ass and cunt. At the moment she had no pubic hair on as Jerome made her shave it.

"Ok Daniella I need you to lie down on the table," Jerome said.

Daniella stopped cleaning and looked at him. She was confused.

"I said lie down on the fucking table now you fucking white bitch," Jerome shouted at her.

Daniella gulped. She nearly cried as she was afraid of him and didn't like it when he shouted at her.

"Yes ... yes ... sir," Daniella nodded.

She hurried over to the table. She used a chair to climb over and lie herself down on it. She faced the ceiling. As the table wasn't very long, her legs were hanging on the end as her knees were on the edge. Her arms were hanging down. The top of her head was over the table.

This is uncomfortable, Daniella thought.

But she too afraid to protest as she feared Jerome's shouting more than her own discomfort.

"Please ... please don't shout ... at ... me," Daniella pleaded.

"Sssshhhh. I won't shout. You just got to listen to me once and just do it. I don't know what is it that you're so chicken of," Jerome calming her down.

He fondled with her short Brunette hair. Jerome enjoyed shouting at her but these weren't those times. After all she was helping him create his birthday party in her own home. She also had a black child so she couldn't be all that bad.

"Now be a good little girl and just do what I instruct you to do," Jerome smiling at her.

It was funny for him to call her "little girl" when she was in her 20s and he was a teenager.

"Just keep quiet and lie down," Jerome told her.

Jerome was checking through the plastic bags. There were 3 KFC bags (Kentucky Fried Chicken), 3 Saintsbury bags and 1 bag from HMV.

Jerome took the things out from the bags. He took the bucket with the chicken wings, opened them and was putting some of the chicken wings and drumsticks on top of Daniella's naked bodies ... They were all crispy and spicy chicken wings and drumsticks. He then took some of the fries out too and dumped it all over her naked body.

He also then ripped off the chilli sauce and sprinkled them over her shaved pussy and her two nipples. Daniella felt her nipples and pussy feeling cool and sticky.

He then placed all the pepsi bottles and the plastic cups on the kitchen counter. He brought the HMV plastic bag closer to the TV. He placed the Saintsbury bags to where the kitchen fridge was. He opened the fridge and the freezer on top.

He put all the ice cream Tupper wares in the freezer. He placed all the M&Ms, Cadburys, Mars Bars, Snickers, crisps, nachos, and some other bottle gaseous drinks.

Then there was a ringing sound.

BZZZ BZZZ

"Ah they are here," Jerome smiled.

He went over to the bed and picked up his cell phone. He smiled. He picked it up.

"Alright. I'll be down there," Jerome said.

They have arrived, Daniella thought.

The idea that 8 young kids going to eat off her body and partying on her was scary and demeaning and embarrassing and humiliating and degrading.

A true living Hell.

Jerome opened the flat door, left the flat and went downstairs to let his 7 friends in. Daniella heard footsteps coming from the floor hallway. She then heard the door open and Jerome's voice.

"Ok guys. I bought us KFC, crisps, ice cream, food, drinks and also a couple of DVDs that we can all watch," Jerome talking to his friends.

"Holy shit man. You weren't kidding when you said that you had a white bitch," commented 1 kid, who sounded black.

They know about me, Daniella thought.

She felt her heart sinking low.

How could he humiliate like this? Daniella thought.

Jerome and all the 7 kids sat around Daniella. From what Daniella could tell they were all black. 4 black guys. Some fat. Some thin. The other 3 were girls; 1 fat and the other 2 looked like they could have come from some all female teen gang (normally a mixture of white and black girls and even mixed race girls).

"Ok. Now while we eat off you, you will keep your mouth shut and let us enjoy eating off your body. If you even move a muscle I will slap you myself," Jerome ordered her.

Daniella now tried to remain as immobile as a statue. The other 7 kids cruelly laughed at her.

Daniella closed her eyes.

"Hey keep your eyes open. I want you to see everything," Jerome cried.

Daniella instantly opened her eyes, as he forbade her to close them.

They all dug in and ate chicken off her body. Daniella felt them dropping food on her body and as Jerome was the one sat by her face, he was munching and dropping food on her face. It irritated Daniella's eyes when some of the small chicken bits would fall by her eyes.

"She does not look English," 1 of the fat black boys said.

"Is she French? I really hate the French," commented one the tough gangster type black girls.

"Nah. She's Eastern European," Jerome answering them.

"Eastern European? They hate black people. Even in Russia my cousin told me that they harass African and Jamaican students. Even here in London the Poles keep on harassing mixed race people, calling them half castes and niggers," commented the 1 fat black girl.

"Fuckin racist bitch," 1 of the skinny black guys screamed at Daniella.

Daniella tried to imagine she was in another place so that she could not hear them cursing at her.

That same skinny black guy dipped the tip of his chicken wing on her pussy, covering it in chilli sauce. All of a sudden Daniella was shot back in the real world. She moaned sexually as her pussy was being roughly treated.

"You like that don't you bitch," that skinny guy taunted her.

Then one of the tough black girls and the fat black girl dipped their chicken drum sticks very hard against her nipples and breasts, covering their drumsticks with chilli sauce.

Daniella further moaned at her nipples being touched this way by food.

The whole time they were eating chicken and fries on her body. They dipped their food on her breasts and pussy. She moaned to them treating her this way and talking badly about her and Eastern European women in general.

She heard them using words like 'Russian whores', 'prostitutes', 'gypsy sluts', 'small tit gymnasts', 'commies', 'foreign workers' and 'job stealers'. She had to shut up and put up with all the nasty things they say about her and also the way they are happily abusing her pussy and two nipples.

All 8 kids ate off her for more than hour. They also drank their colas in plastic cups. Not once did Jerome offer her anything to eat or drink ... purposely.

"Ok who wants ice cream?" Jerome asked.

"Yay," the other seven black kids roared.

Jerome went to the fridge, opened the freezer and took out the ice cream Tupper wares. He placed them on the counter. He opened the cupboards looking for bowls and small spoons.

While Jerome was busy looking the fat black girl and one of the tough black girls were looking at Daniella's nipples.

"Hey she still got chilli sauce on her nipples," the fat black girl said.

"Hey she still got chilli sauce on her pussy," one of the fat black boys said.

"Then why don't we lick them off," one of the tough black girls suggested.

All 3 black kids moved their face over her 2 nipples and pussy. They lapped their tongues on her private parts.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh," Daniella moaned as they were licking her pussy and nipples.

"Yup. This white bitch loves you all lickin at her," 1 of the skinny black boys chuckled.

Once all the chilli sauce was gone from her nipples, the 2 black girls then looked at each other. They had wicked looks on their faces. They then started sucking on her nipples. they sucked on them really hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.