Tempting Mommy - Cover

Tempting Mommy

by JetBoy

Copyright© 2010 by JetBoy

Incest Sex Story: Evelyn finds herself wrestling with a troubling sexual attraction to her fourteen-year-old daughter Cyndi. Meanwhile, Cyndi is making some very surprising discoveries about herself and what she wants as a woman. The stage is set for one astonishing night between parent and child that will redefine their relationship in a very big way...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   .

Evelyn stepped from her shower into the cool air of the bathroom, still yawning as she fumbled for a towel.

The banging of the shower door woke her daughter Cyndi. She struggled sleepily out of bed and slipped into the bathroom. "Morning, Mommy."

"Morning, honey." Evelyn smiled wearily at her daughter as she dried herself. Replacing the towel on the rack, she padded into her room.

Cyndi followed her naked mother into the bedroom, where Evelyn selected a pair of panties from her dresser drawer, then stepped into them. The fourteen-year-old studied her mother, admiring the woman's shapely form. "You're so beautiful, Mommy..."

"Thanks, darling ... Here, fasten my bra, will you?"

"Oh, before I forget, I need to use your computer to do some research ... I want to get a head start on my English assignment for next week," Cyndi murmured, furrowing her brow slightly as she carefully hooked her mother's bra.

"Good girl!" Evelyn held up two hangers for her daughter's appraisal. "So, honey ... skirt or pants?"

"Go with the skirt, Mommy. It shows off your legs!"

"And freezes my buns off when I go outside ... but I think you're right, it does look better." She hung the pants back in the closet, then laid the skirt on the bed. "Go on, honey ... take your shower now."

"Okay." Cyndi crossed her arms and hitched her nightie up over her head, where it got caught because she'd neglected to undo the buttons at the front. "Oh... damn!" she swore, stamping her foot impatiently as she struggled to pull her arms out of the long sleeves and free her head.

Evelyn stopped in mid-motion as she slipped a foot into her pantyhose, watching her daughter struggling with the nightie. She was naked underneath, and Evelyn took the opportunity to admire her child's bare body without having to pretend she wasn't looking.

Beautiful, Evelyn thought. God, she's growing into a lovely woman. Just ... beautiful!

"Mommyyyy... help! If you're laughing at me... !"

"Hold still, for God's sake," Evelyn grumbled as she grabbed hold of the garment. She reached for the top button on the neckline and undid it with a flick of her thumb. "There!" She grasped the hem of the girl's nightie, pulling it up and off. Cyndi growled in frustration, shaking her hair to take out some of the tangles.

Evelyn gave her daughter a playful slap on her bare bottom. "Get out of here, you, or you'll make me late!"

"Hey, watch it with the hand," Cyndi protested, but with a smile. She rubbed her bottom, then stuck her tongue out at her mother.

"Another one's on the way, too ... if you don't beat it and let me finish dressing."

Cyndi grinned and scampered for the shower cubicle.

Nice butt, too, thought Evelyn ... then shook her head, as if to dispel such an unmotherly thought. With a sigh she picked up the discarded pantyhose and, once again, began to wriggle into them.


With an empty house, homework finished and time on her hands, Cyndi headed for her mother's computer after a quick snack.

Once logged on, she began to search through her mother's files. Hmmm ... any sexy stuff here? she wondered as she clicked in and out of various folders.

Right away, she found her mother's collection of erotic fiction ... stashed away in a folder named "Stories." Reeeeal smart, Mommy, she thought, rolling her eyes. Then she eagerly rubbed her hands together, opened up the first story and began to read.

Minutes later, Cyndi was staring at the monitor in shock. Every story in her mother's file seemed to be about lesbian sex -- and the lion's share of them were tales of older women with teenage, even preteen girls.

Cyndi sat motionless, stunned by her discovery. Not only was her mother interested in lesbianism, it looked as if she was into young girls as well!

Next to the "Stories" folder was another one marked "Pictures." Hmmm ... I wonder, she pondered, then moved the mouse to click on it.

Her eyes widened as a gallery of photos filled the screen, every one depicting female nudity ... and nearly all of them featuring two or more women having sex. There were a few solo shots, but the overwhelming majority of these pictures were of lesbian lovers.

Cyndi's pulse throbbed as she slowly scrolled through them, catching glimpses of women engaging in all kinds of loveplay together. She paused, breathing "Oh, wow," at a photo of a teenage girl, her mouth fastened to an older woman's pussy.

Cyndi had never given much thought to lesbian love before ... at least, not in any way that impacted her personally. She had to admit, though, that these photos were really hot. Come to think of it, some of the stories had made her feel uncomfortably tingly too.

So ... her mother was interested in lesbian sex. It didn't mean she was gay, though -- did it? She had been married, after all, they'd had a child together, and Cyndi was certain that her mom had loved her father.

Dad had died of a sudden heart attack three years earlier, and her mother hadn't so much as gone on a date even since. She'd always assumed that her mom just missed her father too much to begin a new relationship with a man just yet ... but this enormous collection of lesbian erotica told a very different story.

Cyndi nibbled thoughtfully at her lower lip, intrigued yet puzzled by the mystery she had uncovered. Finally, she shrugged. Oh well, let's get this stuff copied ... I can check it out later.

Taking out a blank disc, she inserted it into her mother's computer and began copying files.


Cyndi paraded across the family room and headed for the kitchen, dressed in brief bikini panties and a t-shirt that was old, too tight, and too short. Evelyn watched her with interest, admiring her daughter's youthful skin and slim limbs.

Lovely child, she mused. The girl was becoming more attractive every day -- sexy, even. Her legs were lithe and lovely, and her breasts were just beginning to ripen deliciously. What a desirable creature she was...

Tightening her jaw, Evelyn forced herself back to her magazine, acutely conscious of a tingling between her thighs. A flash of desperation shot through her. Desirable. Why had that word popped into her head? Why couldn't she stop having these thoughts about her own daughter?


For the third time that evening, Cyndi started a slide show of pictures on her laptop. They seemed to get more exciting every time she looked. There was something so soft and sweet about women making love ... at the same time, there was a wildness, a raw heat to many of these photos that made them especially sexy.

A click of the mouse, and she started to read a story from her mother's collection. This one was about a girl named Allie, her best friend Vicki, and a hot night of sex they shared.

Wow, that sounds like fun. I wonder if I should try that with one of my friends...

As she read through another story, Cyndi found herself wondering, once again, about her mother's sex life.

Mommy was married to daddy, but she also likes these stories. I guess that means she's bisexual. She nodded thoughtfully. Yeah, that must be it. Guess she's really into younger women, too.

Cyndi tried to picture her mother naked, making love to a cute teenage girl. It was a strange thing to imagine, but something about it made her tummy feel all warm inside.

Suddenly she heard her mother coming, and quickly killed the screen.

Evelyn appeared at the door. "That's enough studying for one night, hon. Time to turn in, okay?" She disappeared.

"Okay. Hey, wait up a second." She quickly shut down the computer and scrambled off her bed. Evelyn had paused just outside Cyndi's room, and the young girl approached her with a sweet smile on her lips.

"I love you, Mommy," she said, giving her mom a hug. She reached up to place a kiss on Evelyn's cheek, then, on some odd impulse she didn't understand herself, kissed her once more -- this time on the mouth.

Cyndi's lips brushed, then lingered against Evelyn's ... and her mother seemed to respond for a heartbeat until, somewhat flustered, she pulled away.

"What was that about, honey?" Evelyn asked, a strange expression on her face.

Why had she done that? Cyndi wasn't even sure. Thinking quickly, she replied with a shy smile, "Um ... well, I just thought I'd give you a, a grownup kiss, Mommy ... like on TV."

"Oh!" Evelyn stood there for a moment. "Why, thank you, dear, that ... that was sweet of you." She bent slightly to give her daughter a gentle peck before pulling away, her heart racing. "Let's wash up and get to bed now," she murmured, then continued down the hall on trembling legs.

Cyndi's own heart thrummed frantically as she turned away and, in a daze, headed for her bathroom. "That was beautiful," she whispered to herself.

She touched her lips in awe. Wow ... I like kissing Mommy like that ... wonder if she'd let me do it again?


That kiss lingered in Evelyn's mind, tantalizing her as she tried to sleep. Dear Cyndi. So innocent, kissing me like that. If only...

"No," she whispered to the dark room. "Don't even think it. Don't!"

But it was so lovely, so sweet. I'm still wet from remembering it.

"Go to sleep, damn it," she muttered, turning onto her side.

Slumber finally came ... she dreamed of Cyndi, naked in her arms. And she was happy.


Three nights later ... four-fifteen in the morning. Evelyn leaned against the door frame of her daughter's bedroom, watching her sleep. Cyndi was sprawled across the tangled sheet, completely nude.

That's the second time this week she's done that. Sure, the weather's warm enough, but my guess is that there's more to it...

Heart throbbing, she slipped a hand under her own top to lightly brush her erect nipples with her fingertips. She does it because it makes her feel sexy, I'll bet.

And where did she discover that sexiness? One minute she's young and girlish, the next she's wise beyond her years.


Evelyn ran her eyes lovingly across Cyndi's body. Her legs were long and lithe, her frame elegant ... and her budding breasts were flawless, topped with rosy nipples. She had never known a more beautiful girl.

That bottom of hers! The boys are taken with it, I'm sure. Well, angel, your mommy likes it, too. She gazed at its enticing roundness, wishing for a peek between her pert buttocks, at the cleft of Cyndi's anus.

I'd love to get my lips on those soft cheeks ... kiss them, spread them apart and lick her there, bury my tongue in her crack...

She sighed. At least she had finally admitted to herself that, despite her attempts to resist these feelings, she was sexually attracted to Cyndi. Her own daughter. And she was so damned young, too. Nothing got Evelyn hotter than the sight of a sexy young woman, she knew that ... but how could she be feeling lustful impulses for a fourteen year old girl?

The real barrier for Evelyn, though, was that of incest. The ultimate taboo.

She sighed. I can think it all through, and admit my feelings for my own little girl without having a complete meltdown. But I still can't have her, not the way I want...

She went to bed lonely, cruelly taunted by fantasies of undressing her child. Of caressing her flowering body, exploring every inch of her with loving hands. Of kissing her, gently at first, then passionately, the way that real lovers do. Of tasting her soft, sweet skin. Of lying between Cyndi's trembling thighs, nuzzling the girl's sex. Of her daughter's eyes, filled with wonder, gazing down at her mother as Evelyn took that first loving lick...

And then she was masturbating, palming her throbbing cunt to visions of her body tangled with Cyndi's, mother and child sharing love in a wonderful new way. Evelyn panted as she probed herself with two fingers, pressing the heel of her hand against an inflamed clitoris.

When she came, it was positively cataclysmic ... bucking frantically on the bed as bolts of pleasure flashed and sizzled through every inch of her frame.

Finally she lay exhausted, hands trembling as she wept, rolling over and burying her face in the pillow to muffle her sobs.


Three nights later, Cyndi listened attentively as her mother made final preparations for bed. She was so warm all over ... desperate for sexual relief. It was a feeling that would have been foreign to her a couple of weeks earlier. Now that she knew the delights she could achieve with her body, she had developed an voracious appetite for masturbation. It was a hunger that was hard to ignore for very long...

She traced a pattern across her chest and tummy with her fingers while she waited for the click of her mother's light. When it came, she waited a while longer for Evelyn to fall asleep. A gentle brushing of her nipples and a caress between her legs every now and then helped to keep her arousal sharp.

She loved it. The softness of her skin, the sound of her own breath, the tightening of her nipples and how sensitive they became, the wetness of her pussy, the way it squished moistly as she fingered herself -- it was all part of the journey. She'd decided by now that the anticipation and buildup were almost as good as the final destination of climax.

Cyndi rolled over and stuffed a pillow between her legs, rubbing her vulva along its seam. She loved being naked, loved feeling the cool caress of the bedsheets against her skin. So many of the things Cyndi did these days took on a sexual aspect. And after days of perusing the lesbian stories her mother enjoyed, she was more or less sold on the idea of making love to another girl before giving up her virginity to a boy.

And she couldn't stop thinking about her mother, the way that she was so into young girls! One of Cyndi's favorite new masturbation fantasies was imagining her mom making love to different girls from her school. Right now she visualized Evelyn with her friend Pam, a cute redhead. They were both naked, French kissing each other, and her mother was cupping Pam's bottom...

Cyndi fondled her moist slit, quickly coating her fingers with the sticky evidence of her arousal. Bringing her hand to her lips, she eagerly sucked at her fingertips, moaning softly as she tasted herself. In her mind, she pictured Pam leaning close to lick at her mother's nipple, then take it into her mouth...

A tiny sound, the hint of a sob wafted down the hallway, causing her to pause her fingering and listen intently. There was nothing for a few seconds, and then it came again, the barely audible sound, slightly louder this time.

Oh ... Mommy was crying.

Erotic fantasies forgotten, she eased off the bed, still naked, and crept down the hall to her mother's door. The room was bathed in the soft yellow glow from a bedside touch-lamp at its lowest setting. Her mother was curled up, face buried in a pillow, wearing only skimpy panties and a t-shirt.

From the darkened hallway, Cyndi watched Evelyn stretch out on her back, a pillow clutched to her chest. The dim light illuminated parts of her body and hid other parts in shadow, enhancing her beauty and creating a most erotic effect.

There was another sigh from underneath the pillow, and Evelyn pulled it away. Her eyes and cheeks shone with moisture from tears smeared across her face. She tucked the pillow behind her and lay quietly, staring at the ceiling, trying to compose herself.

Another lonely night, she thought. She rolled onto her side, pressing a hand to her lips as another tear slowly trailed down her cheek. Why? Why does it have to be this way?

"Mommy, don't cry."

Evelyn gasped in surprise, her eyes snapping open. But before she could speak, Cyndi was in her arms and kissing her. It was a gentle, loving kiss, lips barely touching at first ... but as their bodies pressed together, the girl's mouth lingered against hers for a few extra seconds before breaking away.

"Oh, honey," Evelyn whispered. She held her daughter closer, head spinning. "T-thank you, dear. I'm okay. Just feeling a little bit lonely tonight, I guess." She stroked her child's hair lovingly, allowing her fingers to travel down the smoothness of her bare back, almost to Cyndi's adorable bottom.

Suddenly, Evelyn froze in shock. Oh, my GOD ... she's naked!

And Cyndi's heart throbbed as she lay in her mother's embrace, lips still tingling from their kiss, her mind reeling with a sudden revelation.

Now ... now at last she understood the true meaning of all the fantasies about her mother she had enjoyed over the last two weeks.

Cyndi now realized what she really wanted... had wanted, without even knowing it.

Then and there, she made a decision.

She lifted her head and gazed deep into her mother's eyes, then leaned down to kiss her again.

For a moment, their mouths brushed together lovingly. Slowly, Cyndi made the kiss more active, more intense. Dizzy with excitement, the young girl parted her lips and pushed her tongue into her mother's mouth.

It was her first French kiss ... and it was wonderful.

"No!" Evelyn gasped, breaking away. "Cyndi, you can't..."

Cyndi stopped the protest with a finger to her mother's lips. "I want to, Mommy," she whispered, her eyes alight with love. She closed the gap and kissed Evelyn again. "I want to..."

There was no hesitation. It began gently, a tender kiss that gradually became a passionate one. Cyndi swung a leg across Evelyn's thigh to get a better position, cradling her mother's face as she kissed her like a lover.

Evelyn tried her best to resist, to say no ... but this helpless desire for her daughter could no longer be denied.

She found herself returning Cyndi's affection measure for measure, her own tongue emerging to join the loveplay. Their mouths parted further, and their kiss grew increasingly hot and hungry.

They parted slowly, tiny pecks interspersed with tongues teasing, flicking.

"We shouldn't be doing this... I shouldn't be..." Evelyn murmured helplessly as she rolled her naked child back onto the sheet and hovered over her on all fours, kissing the nape of the girl's neck.

"But you like it." Cyndi smiled, her eyes dancing. "And I love it!" She reached up and pulled her mother down into her arms. "Let's make out, Mommy."

Evelyn hugged her tightly. Their hands traced patterns across smooth skin as they nuzzled one another like lovebirds. Within minutes the kissing began again, this time with even more urgency as they rolled back and forth across the bed.

"Touch me," Cyndi whispered. She nibbled at her mother's ear, pressing her sex against the older woman's leg. "Touch me down there, Mommy!"

The invitation burned in Evelyn's brain, igniting a fire of love and passion that overwhelmed any feeble cries of protest that still lingered in her mind.

"Like this?" she asked as she ran a finger delicately between Cyndi's legs, through the girl's barely downed slit.

"Yesss... !" Cyndi gasped.

Evelyn bent down to trail kisses over her daughter's chest, stopping at each breast in turn ... continuing up to her neck and shoulders, then down again to the hard, erect nipples that were so inviting. While her mouth enveloped a budding young breast, she slipped the tip of a finger between Cyndi's moist labia, awed by how wet her daughter's pussy had become.

She teased Cyndi's clitoris with her thumb, brushing it delicately at first. Then her caresses grew firmer, more demanding; she grazed the girl's nipple with her teeth, and...

Cyndi came with a choked cry.

Evelyn watched in wonder as the little girl she birthed fourteen years ago tensed and cried out, her body shuddering frantically in orgasm, finally slowing, relaxing.

Smiling weakly, Cyndi turned her head to focus for a moment on her mother. Her eyes took on a deep, dreamy look as she smiled lovingly at Evelyn.

"My sweet Cyndi ... I love you so much." Evelyn covered her daughter's face with kisses.

Cyndi wrapped her thin arms around her mother, hugging the older woman tightly as her pounding heart slowed to its normal rhythm. Then she lay back, her warm hands on Evelyn's face, gazing at her mother with adoring eyes.

"I love you too," Cyndi sighed happily, drawing Evelyn's face down to hers for a kiss. Her tongue plunged into her mother's mouth, and Evelyn moaned. They kissed hotly for a long time, then Cyndi rolled the older woman over onto her back. "Mommy..." she breathed, "I want to make you feel good now."

Evelyn knew that she should stop this before it went any further, but she was on fire, her cunt throbbing with need. She had never wanted to be loved so desperately in her life.

Cyndi didn't give her a chance to back out, either -- just grabbed at the bottom of her t-shirt and tugged. Evelyn raised herself up enough for her daughter to help her out of the thin top, baring her breasts.

"Now your panties, Mommy," Cyndi cooed, reaching for the waistband of Evelyn's cotton underwear.

Helpless in the face of her sexual hunger, the older woman lifted her hips, and Cyndi quickly slid her mother's panties down and off. Head spinning with anticipation, Evelyn lay back on the bed, legs parted for her daughter.

Without hesitation, Cyndi dipped her head and took one of Evelyn's nipples into her soft, sweet mouth. Evelyn gasped... oh that's so good...

Cyndi began to caress her mother's firm thighs, her hips, her tummy ... fanning Evelyn's lust like a flame. The young girl's fingers danced and lightly brushed all around her mom's lower half, without touching her where she was desperate to be touched. A tortured moan issued from Evelyn's lips. Only fourteen, and she knows how to tease.

Cyndi licked and sucked at her breasts, switching from one to the other. The heat of her daughter's mouth enveloping her nipples had Evelyn panting furiously. She needed to be touched between her thighs, ached to feel the girl's fingers in her dripping cunt ... but Cyndi tantalizingly held back. Finally, Evelyn could stand no more. Seizing her child's wrist, she drew Cyndi's hand into her crotch, pressing it to her aching pussy...

... and when her loving daughter immediately plunged two fingers into her, Evelyn cried out loud, clutching the sheets with white-knuckled hands as an orgasm more powerful than any she had ever known before came crashing down. Her breath hissed through clenched teeth, body shuddering, out of control.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.