Of Plates and Heads - Cover

Of Plates and Heads

Copyright© 2010 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 4: Salome Dances

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Salome Dances - Mark finds a different way to volunteer, a different way to pick his harem and a different way to kill a Marine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Standing outside Alois' old pod Mark hugged Julie tight, "I don't want to have to do this, but I might have to in order to save Gisele's life."

"I don't like it either Mark, but it's worth a try to see if it works."

They entered the pod and found Alois' remaining former concubine curled up on the floor. "You know?"

"Yes," Gisele looked up at him with eyes red raw from crying, "I only have a few hours left. The AI told us when the new sponsor picked Eva."

Mark was angry, the AI should not have responded to the women while they were in the pool. "AI, why did you tell them?"

"I did not Decurion, Marine Recruit Donohue asked how long he had to decide between the two concubines," the AI replied.

Damn! thought Mark, that was unnecessary. He turned to Gisele, "We are here to try to extend your time. Come here and stand in front of me." When Gisele had complied Mark continued, "Gisele Haid, do you accept me as your sponsor?"

She was stunned and took a second to reply, "Ja! Erm ... Yes."

The AI immediately warned, "Decurion you have exceeded your allocation of concubines. This excess must be corrected as soon as possible."

"Understood AI," he turned back to her, "Gisele Haid, I reject you as my concubine." Her shoulders slumped.

"AI, how long does concubine Haid have left in the pool?"

"Four hours thir..." Gisele wailed as she was reminded just how little time she had left to live. Julie ran to her to try to comfort her.

"AI, why was her time not reset to forty eight hours?"

"She was an unauthorised additional concubine so her time was not reset. Only authorised concubines have their time reset."

Unhappily Mark said, "AI, I do not wish to be disturbed for the next five minutes. Lock the pod door so nobody can enter without my approval."

"Done."

Mark turned to his concubine, "I am very sorry Julie."

Julie nodded, bit her lip nervously and moved towards him.

Mark took both her hands in his, looked into her eyes and said, "Julie Lloyd I reject you as my concubine." Julie flinched.

"Concubine change registered," said the AI, "Concubine Lloyd is inappropriately dressed for her current status."

"Yes, AI, I will deal with that in a minute. First I have some business with concubine Haid."

Hoping that this way would work better Mark turned again to Gisele, "Do you Gisele Haid accept me as your sponsor?"

"Yes."

"Concubine change registered," the AI confirmed.

He waited a few seconds, "Gisele Haid I reject you as my concubine." Gisele looked shattered, this was all becoming too much for her.

"Concubine change registered."

Mark smiled at her, "AI, how long does concubine Haid have left in the pool?"

"Forty seven hours, fifty nin..."

"Thank you AI," he interrupted, his smile getting broader. Gisele was looking confused, but somehow managing to smile back at him through her tears, "You did it?"

"Yes, you have forty eight more hours. We can do this again later."

Gisele sighed with relief then her face darkened, "What about Alois?"

"I have no need of a male concubine at this time," he said curtly.

"Good, that bastard deserves all that he gets."

"Now I need to get back to Julie," he turned towards the tall fourteen year old and took her hands again, "Julie, do you accept me as your sponsor?"

"Yes."

"Concubine change registered."

Practically in tears Julie grabbed him tight with both arms, "That was horrible, much worse than I thought it would be. I felt so vulnerable."

Mark hugged her back, "But it worked."


Early that evening Mohammed visited Mark's pod. "Mark, I have a request and an invitation. The request is that your concubines be allowed to wear something other than just their smocks in your pod tonight, they have something planned for you."

"I don't suppose you can give me any hints?"

"Yes, it will be a surprise."

Mark laughed, he had rather walked into that one. "OK, they can wear what they want. And the invitation?"

"You are invited next door to my pod for a meal in half an hour. Dress is very casual, you concubines will show you."

"Sounds intriguing. I will be there."

As soon as Mohammed left Safiya smiled at Mark and told him, "No Master, you are not allowed to ask. If we told you it wouldn't be a surprise."

"Well I had better do as I am told then."

Safiya nodded, "Go and have a shower sir, we will get your clothes ready."

Mohammed greeted Mark as he entered. He wore a robe identical to Mark's, which was unusual as he had always been more formally dressed whenever Mark had visited previously.

"Come in and sit down, food will be ready shortly."

Generally Mark and Mohammed got on well, their relationship was still a little stiff as they both felt their way in an unusual situation for both of them. Mohammed was after all only fifteen years old, despite his modified appearance, and Shahana was still his mother. He was unsure whether to treat Mark as a father or as an equal. The worst patch had been when Mark had punished Shahana one day by making her take all her meals naked in the canteen. Mohammed had been torn between supporting his fellow sponsor and supporting his mother.

After the meal they relaxed in two chairs while Mohammed's two concubines disappeared into the background. He told Mark, "I want to thank you for killing that dog. The Marines are better off without him."

"I am not used to killing people. I know that it is now part of my job but I did not enjoy it. It was a surprise to be killing a Marine, though technically he was a concubine at the end. I am glad that I was not there to actually see it happen."

"There was not a lot to see, the Sergeant used a stinger on him and we dumped him into one of the big recycling units."

"Still, I would rather kill Sa'arm than other humans. Perhaps we need punishment battalions instead of executions, that way they might be of some use against the Sa'arm before they die. At least I was able to keep his two concubines alive."

"Yes, you have gained quite a reputation among the concubines on board both for killing him and for saving the two women. Rumour had given him a very bad reputation. They talk to each other in the canteen you know."

"Yes, their grapevine seems to be as fast as the AI links," Mark joked.

"Talking of concubines," Mohammed clapped his hands. At his signal Robinah and Little Shahana came into the room. Mark was astounded, both of them were half-naked, nude to the waist. Before now he had never seen either of them less than fully dressed, even in Mohammed's pod. His host saw his reaction and explained. "Both me and Shahana are extremely grateful to you for what you have done, and we would like to thank you." He gestured for Shahana to go to Mark.

"There is no need..."

"Please don't refuse me this, it is at Shahana's own request as well." She nodded shyly to confirm Mohammed's words.

"Very well," Mark agreed.

Shahana bent over Mark and kissed him thoroughly. Very thoroughly. "Thank you so much," she whispered. She moved down his body, loosened his robe and reached inside. He could see Mohammed fondling Robinah's breasts as she knelt between his legs. Following suit he reached down for Shahana's perky hemispheres, they were smaller and tighter than her aunt's with the same large nipples that obviously ran in her family. Her supple fingers soon had him erect and her mouth descended over his cock. As she sucked him he could see that Mohammed was confining himself to the areas above Robinah's waist so he limited himself similarly. He did not want to take more than was being offered, and both women were still half clothed.

Shahana was happy that her cousin had allowed her this. She had been terrified when she was attacked, and knowing Alois' reputation had been very afraid that he would seek her out again. She had suggested thanking Mark in this way, though she was limited to offering herself above the waist only. Mark was taking the hint and had not gone further. She alternated deep-throating him with shallower strokes using her tongue around the head of his cock and a hand on his shaft while her other hand cupped his balls. One of her fingers stroked the skin between his ballsack and arsehole. His hands on her breasts felt gentle.

All too soon Mark could feel his climax arriving; he put one hand behind Shahana's head and moved her down to take in his full length. The feel of her throat swallowing round the head of his prick triggered his orgasm as he shot his cum straight down to her stomach. She waited for him to finish before pulling back and licking him clean. As she stood up Mark took her round the waist and pulled her towards him. He kissed both her tight nipples and looked up at her, "Thanks very much Shahana, I enjoyed that a lot."

"I could tell," she giggled.

Mark smiled, nodded his thanks to Mohammed and closed his robe. "Have you kept me here long enough for my concubines to be ready to surprise me?"

"Ah," the Marine smiled, "you have discovered our plan. Yes, it is time for you to return to your women. I will let them know you are coming." Mark's women had been rehearsing this since before the trial and he hoped it went well for them and for Mark.

Julie greeted him at the pod door wearing what could only be described as a Hugh Hefner Hollywood Houri outfit, topless, very sheer and no panties. She touched his lips with a finger, "Shhh, no talking Master." In the living room Nurbaiti and Safiya were waiting, both in the same transparent outfits as Julie. The three of them sat Mark down in the middle of the sofa with Julie and Safiya on either side and Nurbaiti kneeling in front of him. Safiya offered him juice to drink while Julie plied him with spiced almonds and fruits.

"Close your eyes please Master." He did as requested and heard the tinkling of small bells.

The bells stopped. "You may look now Master." He opened his eyes and his jaw dropped.

Shahana looked magnificent. She felt magnificent. She was magnificent. She could tell Mark thought the same as she saw the look of astonishment and awe on his face. Her salwar kameez was even richer than the one she had been married in, bright greens, yellows and reds with even more gold thread than a Bollywood movie costume. She had used her own jewellery, borrowed some from her son's concubines and used the replicator. This was special for her and she wanted Mark to see that it was special. She held her pose for a second and then stamped a foot to jingle the bells at her ankle. The pod AI took its cue and started the music. Nurbaiti opened Mark's robe and started to lick him slowly.

As the music started she danced. She started slowly, the sort of dance she had done at her wedding. Then she began to get wilder; she smiled at the thought of what Omar's mother would say if she could see her now. She had nothing on under her kameez and made sure Mark was aware of it as she shook her breasts at him. Her nipples were getting erect from the friction against the cloth. When they were tight enough she grasped the collar and pulled apart the velcro. Her hands and feet were decorated with henna of course and for this dance she had patterns on her breasts as well. Leaving her top behind her she advanced towards Mark, naked to the waist. Nurbaiti moved out of the way to let her stand between his legs. She bent down and fed him her nipples in turn. When his hands started to move towards her she quickly swirled away to dance some more, Nurbaiti resuming her work on his prick. This part of the dance was certainly not something that she could have done at her wedding!

She stopped a meter in front of Mark and faced away from him, she knew that he liked her bum and was giving him a good look at it as she shook it. She undid the waist of her salwar and let it drop to the floor. Stepping slowly backwards she felt his hands start to fondle her arse cheeks. Only giving him a few seconds she danced away again; by this stage she had left her wedding dance far behind, it was more like a Western lap dance. She would move in to tantalise him with her painted tits or her arse and then move away leaving him in Julie and Safiya's hands until she returned. As the music ended she was back where she had started and in the same pose.

"Bravo!" Mark applauded enthusiastically as she caught her breath.

She beckoned to him and walked slowly towards his bedroom, her fellow concubines leading him after her. In the bedroom door she paused and let his erect prick rub briefly in her arse-crack. She smiled at him over her shoulder, promising him with her eyes, and moved forward. Mark was led to the bed and directed to sit on the edge. Shahana knelt before him and pressed her breasts round his cock. Slowly moving them she kept him excited but short of his orgasm. Releasing them she gently took hold of his cock and began to suck. She had learned a lot since that first time in his flat and she could now deep-throat. She used all the skills she had acquired and Mark soon gave her the reward she wanted, spurting down her throat. He had been so thoroughly teased by her dance, her tits and Nurbaiti's mouth that he could not hold out for long.

Julie and Nurbaiti helped Mark move to the middle of the bed and cleaned him with warm cloths. Safiya helped Shahana remove her jewellery -- it would only get in the way from now on. Climbing onto the bed on her knees she straddled Mark's face, lowering her pussy onto his mouth. She let his hands move her hips to position her pussy for his tongue. While he licked her slot, Nurbaiti was sucking him hard again behind her. When he was ready Nurbaiti tapped her twice and she lifted her drooling pussy off his mouth, sliding herself down his body, leaving a trail of her juices on his chest and stomach. She trapped his prick between her wet slit and his belly, sliding herself back and forth to stimulate them both.

"Do you like that? Feeling my cunt rubbing over your prick? Do you want more?"

Mark didn't answer directly. As his hands came up to play with her nipples she lifted herself up on her knees and took his length inside her. She could feel him filling her wet channel as she moved up and down above him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.