So I Asked Him - Cover

So I Asked Him

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My girlfriends are all hot for my older brother and I'm beginning to see why. I might just see what brotherly-love is all about.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

All my friends are hot for my brother. Every time they come over, they ask where he is, is he going to be home, they just talk on and on about my brother.

Now, Andy is a nice looking guy, actually he's very nice looking and I'd even seen him naked from behind a few weeks ago when he went running down the hall from the bathroom to his room, stark naked. Kind of wish I'd seen him coming rather than going but he does have a very cute butt. I even thought I got a little glimpse of his dick.

Oh, when I told my girlfriends, they were all wanting to know what he looked like.

"Oh, Dawn, was his butt cute?"

"Did you see his front, his, you-know?"

"Did his ass have a lot of muscles?"

Oh, they wanted every detail and, really, there weren't many, it was just two or three seconds. And, yes, he did have a cute butt. Very.

Growing up with a brother three years older than you really didn't seem like anything much, he was a nice enough brother but now that I'm thirteen and all my friends continually rave about him, it's got me looking at him a bit differently lately.

Yes, I've gotten old enough to realize that my brother is a male, a guy, a person with one of those things that we girls are so interested in. Need I explain? Thought not.

So, I've begun daydreaming of my brother ... my brother, naked. My brother, naked, fucking me. I know, I know. I've even looked up 'incest' in Wickipedia, read all about it. Was that dull and boring. The bad thing about incest seems to be when sex is forced on someone or that sex between brother and sister can lead to birth defects and things.

Well, I may think my brother is pretty sexy, but I sure don't want to have his children. It might be fun to try out sex with him, though. A few of my friends have done it (no, not with Andy, with other guys), I do know that Sharon Wilkes has sex with her cousin, they do it all the time. She's told me all about it.

Now, I've stood in front of my full-length mirror lots, looking at my body. I'm five feet-four, one hundred nine pounds, wavy blond, shoulder-length hair, some tan (no, not all-over), nice figure.

I've really developed a lot in the last year or so. I'm a very full B-cup, they stand out nicely and have small pink nipples that get very hard and 'stickey-outey' when I play with them or when I masturbate, my waist is slim, my hips are wider, and my legs are pretty. I look pretty good, if you ask me. I don't shave my curly brown pubic hair like some of my friends but I do trim it with a small pair of scissors. It looks nice and you can see my little pussy slit when I stand.

So, I've got the equipment, so to speak. And, I do agree with my friends, my brother is a 'hunk.'

Now, all I have to do is think of some way to broach the subject. I mean, I suppose I could just take my clothes off and walk down the hall to his room. No, more subtle than that.

So, I walk down the hall, fully clothed, and knock on the open door.

"Hi, Sis, what's up," he asked, sitting at his computer.

"Have a question."

"Shoot."

"What's incest?"

"Um, er, incest?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, um, it's sex, uh, with someone in your family. Why?"

"Oh, I heard the word and wondered. Like who in a family?"

"Well, it happens with dads and their daughters, I guess, sometimes. Or with cousins, like that. Brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews."

"Brothers and sisters?"

"Yeah, I guess. It happens, I guess."

"So, what do you think about it?"

"Oh, it started in ancient times, I think. There's a problem when there's too much of it and they have children. It gives birth defects if it happens a lot in families. Royalty in Europe had it a lot."

"What if it didn't ever involve having children, you know, just sex?"

"Well, I don't know, I guess that's up to the two people. As long as it's not forced by one on the other, that it's consensual, that they agree to do it."

"Then, you think it's okay?"

"Yeah, I suppose. If it's something they really want to do, yeah. No harm, I guess."

"So, if they want to do it, each one, you think it's okay?"

"Sure, I guess so."

"I'm your sister."

"I think I already knew ... uh, what are you getting at, Dawn?"

"Well, we're brother and sister, so if we both agreed, then you think it would be okay to do."

"Well, now, I didn't say that. Well, not exactly. I mean, you're my sister, I'm your brother. I mean your very pretty and, in the last year or so, you really have developed, you know, boobs and a figure. There's lots of guys who'd like to, um, you know, uh..."

"Fuck me?"

"Well, yeah."

"You said you thought it would be okay if it was consensual, well, I consent."

"Geez, Dawn, I'm sixteen, you're thirteen. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"Well, it seems that with my consent, we're half the way there."

"Why do you have to be so logical?"

"It all seems pretty simple to me. You think I'm pretty, that I have a nice figure, nice boobs. I've already consented. Should I take my clothes off so you can see me?"

"Dawn, wait a sec. Hold on. You're really sure you want us to start having sex together? It's something that you can't change back after it's started."

"Would you fuck me, please?"

"Okay, okay, sure. Um, let me get a condom."

"No need. When Sally Hicks got pregnant in the sixth grade, Mom put me on the pill. I think all the sixth-grade moms put us all on the pill. So, no problem."

"Can I undress you, Dawn?"

I stepped toward him and he began unbuttoning my blouse and pulled it off. I twisted and an instant later, my bra was off.

"Oh, Dawn, you are so pretty. I've seen you in your bikini and you're even prettier without. Can I kiss them?"

"Andy, you don't have to ask about every single thing. I mean, we're going to be fucking each other, right?"

He didn't answer as he had my left nipple in his mouth, his hand rubbing and squeezing my other breast. This was more like it, oh, yes, this was definitely sex, I was getting tingly and wet. I was having sex and it felt good, no, it felt wonderful.

Now I needed to get him out of his clothes. I've seen his butt, now I want the front.

I reached down and pulled his teeshirt up over his head, then went for his belt. He got the point and let me finish getting his pants down as he stood there, the front of his briefs bulging out still hiding what I wanted to see and to play with and to have inside me.

I crouched down in front of him and pulled his white briefs to the floor and out sprung his long, pink dick.

"I finally get to see it. Oh, it's cute. I mean, handsome," and bent forward and gave it a kiss right out on the tip end, then a nice lick all around the end.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.