Remember the Alamo - Cover

Remember the Alamo

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - You all know what happened when William Travis, David Crockett, and others took up in the Alamo while Santa Ana and most of the Mexicans in the world took offense. I thought it would be a little better for the Texas folk if a guy from later on went back with some modern weapons.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Two weeks of fucking around and making preparations had the Alamo in good shape. We had the mortars set up, mostly in the center of the plaza but we also had a few spread out on the walkway up along the walls. We also had several of the M2 machine guns scattered around on the walkway and pointing their business ends out of the crenels. We were set up to mow down any assault from any direction and we could also use the mortars to reach out and touch any force that tried to set up within five miles of us.

Still, it was like building up forces with no one to shoot at. We didn't know which way they had gone or even who was leading them. We'd sent out plenty of patrols on horseback and still hadn't seen hide nor hair of them. Fastwalker and I gathered up plenty of prepared food, put it in the Hummer with the machine gun on top and took a ride back to just after we'd left the National Guard Armory before.

We had ourselves put down at my place, hid the Hummer inside my barn, and then mounted up in my pickup and left for some recon. We knew something had gone on at the Armory since there were troops all around it and it wasn't possible to even approach it without going through several guard stations. The scene gave us lust in our hearts though since there were now several helicopters parked around it.We could also see several tanker trucks full of the jet fuel the helos used. Late in the afternoon we noticed several of the men being let go for the night and Fastwalker spotted a friend of his leaving. We followed him and he drove straight down Hwy 77 and crossed over into Louisiana onto Hwy 1 oveer there.

"Tell me why we're following this guy Fastwalker."

"That's Carl Bryant. He's a helicopter pilot. He isn't normally stationed here though he is a Guard man. If you wave some cash in front of his nose we might talk him into taking a little trip with us," he said.

"Good, all we need to do is have a talk with him." I said.

We followed him down to Rex's bar just over the line into Louisiana and we went inside it and found him at a table having a beer, or starting on several. We sat down at his table and he recognized Fastwalker at once.

"Hey man, you're just the guy everyone's lookng for and I'll be the guy with you is another one they want to talk to really badly."

"If they're looking for the ones who borrowed a bunch of equipment we're the ones ok," Fastwalker told him.

"What in the hell did you want with all that. They're afraid you're starting some sort of terroist deal," Carl said.

"We're using it all right, but not now. They'll never find us since they don't know where to look," Fastwalker said.

"Hell, they're looking everywhere. They'll find you sooner or later," Carl said.

"Just tell me Carl. How are they gonna find us back at the Alamo?" Fastwalker asked.

"Hell, they'll get around to looking there sooner or later," he said.

"They can't. At least they can't look there when we're there. I'm talking about the Alamo at the time Santa Anna was trying to take it." Fastwalker said.

"Oh, I see. You've gotten into some science fiction bullshit. Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Carl asked.

"We ain't trying to tell you shit, cause we know you'd never believe it. We can go show you if you'd like to see it," Fastwalker said.

"Hell, I was just about drunk enough when you came in and I shore am by nnow. Let's go take a look," he said.

He followed us out, got into his pickup, and followed us all the way back to my house. Fast walker even gave him a tour through my barn where the Hummer was parked. We drove the Hummer out into the spot we already had the time machine set up for. I set the place to put us down and then set the timer. We were sent back five minutes later and we ended up parked in the plaza right in the big middle of the Alamo. A couple of the men on guard came over but they recognized Fastwalker and I and went back to their fucking off.

We led Carl into the Cantina and sprung for a mug of beer for all of us and picked out an empty table for talking. We told Carl what we wanted with him and it was a tougher sale than I'd thought it would be.

"You mean you can just mark off a spot and send eveerything in it back here?" he asked, amazed.

"Yep, and we can stay as long as we'd like and then go back," I said.

"Maybe, but if I did it they'd still be looking for me when I went back. I just reupped," he said.

"Hell, you can just live your life up back here then. We can arrange for plenty of money for you to live on," I said.

"I guess it might not be so bad then. There sure seem to be plenty of women around your bunch," he said, looking closely at one of the Mexican gals who were serving beer.

I happened to know the girl he was looking at. She wasn't a barroom whore, but I knew the girl's mama too. I went to talk to her and told her Carl was a rich guy I was trying to talk into staying here with us. I pointed out Carl was looking for a good woman or two to send his money on and she said she'd have a word with Maria and see if she would like to hang around with us gringos.

Ten minutes later Maria came over to our table and sat in Carl's lap.

"I've been told you'd like a woman or two of your own to keep and that you had plenty of money to make sure they wouldn't have to work," Maria told him as she wiggled her ass around on his lap.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.