Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"You know that the party with James, John and the rest will be pretty wild, also."

"Yes," Mary responded. "Bobby will have to learn to share. I will bring him to that party to continue teaching him. Our community has always allowed and even encouraged sharing so it won't be a long step for him though his parents have a reputation for being prudish."

"Okay, we'll set something up and discuss it tomorrow."

They kissed cheeks and Mary kissed me on both cheeks and then on the mouth. She left and we continued walking.

"Alain, is For two like Salt Lake?"

"Some, it's farther south so it's warmer. Yellowstone was colder than I had experienced before this late in the year. We do more cattle ranching than farming. The people are much the same. There are a few multi-partner marriages but most are permissive and there is lots of sharing." She looked relieved. So I continued fiendishly, "Of course, my parents are very strict and allow little contact with other people closer in town." I could see that Martha was now troubled. I started laughing. "I was just kidding about that last part. Mom and Dad will want to try their new daughter in-law out the first night we are there. Mom loves eating cunt particularly if it is filled with cum. She sucks cum out of ass holes, also. Dad is a bit more kinky as he gets his ass fucked once in a while." Martha shivered and it wasn't with the chill. She was excited just from that little bit of talk. "We need to go fuck."

"In here," she said and pulled me through a door with nothing but blankets on the floor. "Lock the door or we may have company."

As I locked the door, she stripped naked and knelt before me to remove my pants and boots. My shirt was my problem and I took it off. I lay on my back and she mounted me pushing down on my cock impaling her cunt to my balls as she came down. She started slamming down on my pelvis hard and fast. I quickly got in rhythm with her. This was just frenzied rutting with both of us going for a quick cum. In less than five minutes, we slammed together and held tight as my cock pumped cum into her cunt. When we both relaxed, she fell forward and my cock fell out.

She rubbed against me and I regained my hard. I turned her around and pushed her off my body. Getting behind her, I was going to fuck her doggy but she reached back and spread her butt cheeks. Even though I had not lubricated her, I pushed my cock into her ass and leaned forward to force it all the way in burying it in her butt. She gave a loud grunt as I bottomed out in her ass.

I started to fuck her hard and fast like I would have another fast cum. However, having just shot a load into her cunt, it would take a while. I reamed her ass to three different cums for her before I shot cum into her ass with my orgasm. When I rolled off, she took a small towel from the wall and cleaned my cock some and then held it to her cunt and ass to allow the juices to drain out of her body. After cleaning as best possible, we dressed and left the room leaving the door unlocked and cracked open.

"We need rooms like that in Fortwo. I like that and it beats using a public bathroom instead."

"Yes, they make for quick, handy places to fuck."

We finished our walk and headed back to Martha's house. When we walked in, Jack and Ellen were there with another man. Ellen was being double penetrated and seemed to be enjoying the sensation.

When we reached Martha's room, I said, "Your parents seem to get it on."

"Oh, yes," she replied. "They both enjoy sex. Mom would like to try you out."

"Which hole?"

"Any. If you go down there right now, she will suck your balls through your cock."

"I think I will stay here." I dropped my pants and kicked off my boots. Martha took one look at my hard cock and lifted her skirt high. She got on the bed on her hands and knees. I took one look at her holes and pushed my cock into her ass. She had the best ass I had ever seen or had. We fucked like two young animals. We were so involved that we didn't notice her parents looking in on us. I looked over that way and saw them. They were still naked. Ellen was gently wanking her husband as he watched me butt fuck his daughter. I pulled out of Martha's ass and walked my cock over to her mother and said, "Suck."

She dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock swallowing me until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Jack moved behind Martha and entered her ass. "Oh, Daddy," she moaned, "I love you fucking my ass." He was not gentle banging her hard. Knowing he had probably cum downstairs, it took a while for him. It took even longer for me since I had fucked Martha and cum twice earlier. Ellen's throat was open and allowed my cock to ram down into her neck.

When I finally came, she sucked every drop of my cum and swallowed it happily. When she could get no more from me, she moved to her daughter who was laying face down on the bed. She sucked her husband's cum from Martha's ass noisily and with seeming gusto. Her father was at Martha's mouth getting his cock cleaned. I fell back into a chair to relax.

After a while, Jack and Ellen rose and left for their bedroom. Martha and I went to bed to sleep. I woke hours later with a hard cock which went into Martha's ass as I snuggled close. I heard her groan as I penetrated deeply. She never really woke up and I went back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning still in her ass and with a morning woodie. I started to fuck her ass which woke her up. She groaned as I moved in her ass. As I moved faster, she moved with me taking my cock deep with every push.

"Give it to me, Alain. Fuck my ass! Cum in my hole! Pump it! Ooh!" She moaned out. I did my best to pound her ass and give her my cum. When I came, I slammed tightly to her and held myself as my balls emptied into her ass hole. I slammed a few more times to totally empty myself into her bowels. She came with me.

Her parents heard us and came in the room. Jack was sporting a nice hard. He told me to roll over on my back taking Martha with me which I did remaining embedded in her ass. He got between our legs and pushed his cock all the way into his daughter's cunt.

"Ooh, Daddy," she squealed, "Fuck my cunt! Double me! Keep it in me deep, Alain!"

I stayed hard and her father and I fucked her holes hard. Martha was cumming continuously. Finally, we both slammed our cocks as deeply as possible and shot our cum deep into her holes. She moaned cumming with us. Jack pulled out and gave her his cock to suck. Ellen dived down between her legs sucking cum from her cunt. When I softened, she sucked my cock down cleaning it of my cum and Martha's anal juices. Then she applied her talented, experienced mouth to her daughter's ass sucking on it until nothing more would come out.

Martha slid off me and I wobbled into the bath area to take a whiz and clean up for the day. Ellen followed me in and saw what I was about to do. She knelt down, took my cock in her mouth, and

said, "Pee." My bladder was about to burst and I let it loose. She drank down my piss until she couldn't handle the flow any longer. Only then did she release me to piss in the pot. "Thanks, I was thirsty." was all she said as she rose and left the room. I had never pissed in a woman's mouth before. It was different.

I stood under the shower head and let the spray course over my body. Martha joined me and we washed each other thoroughly. "Do you drink piss, too?" I asked.

"Any time you want me to." She replied.

Tonight was the party for the seven of us from the trip plus a few other friends. I needed to rest up for it. I had a feeling that I would need my strength!

The morning and afternoon passed quietly. I went to the barn and patched some of my riding equipment. I performed those small odd jobs that everyone has and has to struggle to do.

Martha came to the barn wearing a pretty dress and told me to clean up and put on fresh clothes. I finished the task I had and left the barn. I took a quick shower and changed into my best clothes that I had brought on the trip.

Martha told me the party would be at the clubhouse this evening. The clubhouse turned out to be a large barn with bare floors and plenty of hay bales and benches covered with blankets. As we walked over, I asked her, "What are the limits?"

"There are none. Everyone is here to have a good time. You can do anything to and have done anything to you as long as there is no objection. I will not have any and hope you don't either. If, for instance, one of the girls does not want to be butt fucked, she will say so. Then, look me up and put it in me. You know I'm always ready for your cock."

We entered the clubhouse. There was a small band of young guys and one girl. There was food on the tables. Rebecca was on a table naked with John fucking her as hard as he could. I looked around some more and then saw James and Faith going at it on a hay bale. I was introduced to Grace, Amy, and Anna and their guys. I saw Mary across the room talking with a young guy who looked a bit troubled. Now, I knew who Bobby was. Mary said something kind of sharp to him and walked toward us. As she did, she removed her dress showing that she was naked underneath it.

When she got to us, she said, "Bobby will have to get a grip. Martha, let's go sixty-nine with me on top. Alain can fuck my butt." Martha pulled her dress over her head and off and walked hand in hand with Mary toward a hay bale. I was pulling my clothes off as fast as I could and still walk. When I reached the hay bale, the girls were at it. My cock was hard and I saw Mary's ass hole wink at me. I took my cock and pushed it into her ass giving her no slack as I went balls deep in her ass. Her head came up and she grunted and groaned, "Ooh, my ass! Yes! Fuck my ass!"

I saw Bobby walking over to us. He looked anxious but not threatening. I continued to sodomize his girl and he watched. She didn't even look up from licking Martha's cunt except to moan, "Harder! Deeper! Fuck me!" I did what she said sparing nothing as I hammered my cock into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.