Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 30: Conception and Impression

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Conception and Impression - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

L's big evening began with Marianne and Mary sharing duties licking and sucking and stroking her pussy to several near peaks, Marianne revealing new techniques to her original instructor. Marta and Margie worked on Joe, similarly sucking him to the edge and easing off. Finally sending L over, her body shivered and convulsed as if electrocuted with blissful current.

Climbing between L's stout little legs, Marianne holding his cock in position, Joe held up from pressing inside when L muttered, "Wait. Marta, Mary's strap on. Fuck her over me."

"What are you doing Little One?" asked Joe somehow noticing Margie with her cell phone pointing suspiciously at the bed.

"Recording history," Margie explained.

"What?" muttered L as Joe caressed her clit with his glans.

"Margie's photographing."

"Don't plan on selling it," said L.

"Damn, you're no fun."

"It's fine. We'll show it to our daughter someday." Everyone chuckled. Mary moved L into a position so she'd be fucked by Marta over L, then lapped at L's clit and Joe's cock.

"Okay," L muttered.

As Joe slowly penetrated, L pulled Mary low enough to suck Mary's clit. Marta pushed the long black shaft into L's lover. Both shafts took time entering fully. Joe and Marta stared lovingly into each other's eyes. Mary groaned from Marta's slow fuck and resumed tongue caresses of her lover and Joe at their conjunction. Joe being made near cumming before the fuck quickened his pace.

"Fuck me hard as you want, Joe," moaned L. "I won't cum, and I already did as big as I ever have. Give it to me baby. Make me a beautiful baby."

Mary couldn't keep her head and her tongue where the fuck became more chaotic and powerful, so her fingers rubbed L's clit. Marianne added to L's pleasure by squeezing her nipples. Marta matched Joe's rhythm.

A synchronized mass of pleasure intensified until Joe thrust mightily and pulled L's hips to enter deep and pumped jism and swimming sperm into the mouth of L's cervix, making a shorter journey for the many tadpole shaped microorganisms to strike the egg. His roar excited L and Mary. L's suck on Mary's clit triggered a flow of cum into her mouth. Mary and Marianne continued manipulating with more vigor and L's interior spasms milked the last of Joe's cum from his dwindling penis.

"Good enough Joe," mumbled L. "I hope. I can't believe I came."

"You had help my love," whispered Mary as she shifted around and lay beside her, rubbing her belly and kissing her gently. L lifted her butt, knees pointing at the ceiling. Marianne fetched a pillow to retain L's sperm saving position.

"Thanks ... all of you."

"Of course," everyone chorused and giggled.

"If it didn't work, I'm willing to try an encore next month," offered Joe.

"I'm sure you are, Joe. If I'm as prepared as I was tonight..."

"You will be," Marianne proudly stated.

"Let's leave them to their loving moment, ladies," Joe pronounced.

Margie followed Marianne into her bedroom. "Will you do what you did to L to me?" she asked.

"Of course, Little One. But first..." Marianne opened a drawer and extracted a vibrator. "I need a bit of hardness to get off."

"My pleasure Sweetness." Marianne lay on her back. Margie turned on the vibrator.

"Come here with that lovely little tusch," Marianne requested. Marianne began the slow tease on the cute little pussy above her mouth, even slower when Margie provided a much needed orgasm.

"I'm exhausted my love, but I have just enough energy to suck you into bliss," said Joe in the master bedroom.

"It won't take long my love," said Marta. It didn't.


Nearing exhaustion himself, Phil relaxed in a Jacuzzi feeling mellow. Not only the gently flowing jets massaged him, but Barb Mauer, twice widowed cousin of Jerry Bremer worked her strong hands on his shoulders. Both naked, her heavy sturdy dugs and her pussy lips and their crown of pubic hair felt against his back stimulated him in other ways besides her adept massage. The Viagra Jerry provided along with a potent cocktail of vodka and Red Dog when Phil arrived at Jerry's penthouse apartment kept reviving his penis presently peaking out of the whirling water. Mellowness also came from the hash buds the guests imbibed in halfway through the evening.

A surprising series of events, surprising Jerry most of all, had its ending in the Jacuzzi for the two older people, Jerry enjoying the two beautiful escorts in his bed, one of which he had provided for Phil. Instead of enjoying the silky young skin of the flaxen, breast enhanced call girl while discussing business, Phil's attention fixed on Barb. Still a handsome woman in her mid forties, she worked to keep her statuesque body firm, but more, even more than the easy charm of Jerry, she had a smart if occasionally biting wit, an ability to listen and respond with intelligence, and a full throated laugh accentuated by laugh lines radiating from her pale blue eyes. Phil was smitten.

They discussed the complications of Barb's murdered husband's wills, the last composed the day of his death. The lawyer being Georgy's put further doubt on its legitimacy. Phil had Joe look into precedence and discussed them with the cousins. Barb received the positive spin enthusiastically, hugging the big bear delightfully.

"Sorry," she said afterward.

"Feel free to do that anytime you have the urge," smiled Phil. "Now tell me what other impediments that sleazebag Torrance left in your way and let me and my firm remove them." That got Phil another hug, this time with a short, warm kiss.

"What's Torrance going to say?" asked Jerry uneasily. "The civil stuff is his bread and butter."

"He treats them like Wonder Bread and margarine."

"I've had him on retainer for over ten years," said Barb.

"Why?"

"Our particular network of Good Ole Boys suggested he'd take us on without qualms. The heavy shit he handles well."

"He's stage struck. He likes the limelight. Without it he gets lazy. And then there's a problem with conflict of interest. The opposing party might not have representation from his firm, but they may have a kickback situation. He'd take a fall if it's a lightweight bout."

"How would you know?" asked Jerry.

"I've been at this for a long time. Before establishing my reputation, I had many offers. Unfortunately for them, I'm not the greedy sort. I don't need to be, and even if I was needy, I've always hated games of that sort. It tastes ugly when it's offered and could only get worse if accepted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.