Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 11: Pleasant Assignation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Pleasant Assignation - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Both Joe's and L's internal clocks woke them within fifteen minutes of each other. When L emerged carefully from the daybed, Joe shifted away from his lover and rose having been awake and enjoying her steady breaths and calm face, startling L. "You too hunh," commented the PI.

"I go for a run every morning," explained Joe, finding his small bag and extracting warm ups.

"Me too," L responded, shamelessly stretching her short voluptuous nakedness in front of the more reserved Joe. He had to tuck his hardness into his jock strap.

"Beautiful," he whispered unintentionally as L covered her full breasts in a sports bra and rolled on tight thermal pants over her small legs and shapely ass.

"Not so bad yourself, stud," said L. She threw on an oversized sweat shirt ending past her ass. They slipped out the basement door, Joe closing it quietly and began their two mile run. Joe kept his pace slower than usual but not by much. Despite small legs, L kept a fairly brisk pace. When they ended their run her heavy breathing told of a competitive effort.

"I could have gone slower," said Joe.

"I like pushing myself," L replied. "Dibs on first shower."

"We could shower together."

She thought about it for a second. "What the hell," she decided.

More exploration than sexual preliminaries, they both ended up stimulated, Joe's being a lot more obvious. "Sorry stud," said L, batting at his hard on, the first she'd seen the night before and in the shower for over ten years when her lesbian acclimation became unmistakable.

"I understand," said Joe. "Can't help it in the presence of such a sexy vixen."

"Believe me, if it weren't for this quiet nausea imagining it, I'd bend over and let you inside."

"Stop that," said Joe, giving his penis a final couple strokes.

Sneaking downstairs covering sexual parts in towels, they giggled when just as Joe closed the basement door, they heard steps enter the hallway. Dressing in full view, they headed back upstairs. Joe pulled various items from the fridge to prepare omelets. L made coffee. By the time he finished L's omelette, mother and father entered the kitchen dressed in a housecoat and slacks and a button down shirt respectively. Joe made three more.

"You'll make a fine wife someday," teased L enjoying Joe's concoction.

"You didn't have to," complained a smiling Mom.

"I love making breakfast," Joe explained. By the time he prepared his, L and the mom had finished theirs.

"I better get myself ready," the mom said.

"Any decisions about your daughter's choices?" Joe asked Marta's father.

"We ... We'll talk about it later. Essentially we concluded our daughter ... is our daughter. We support her no matter what. But ... mostly Peggy balled her eyes out and I kept my emotions somewhat in check. I needed to be strong."

"Like I said before, your daughter's an amazing woman, and despite appearances she's got her head on straight, straighter than expected, due to her upbringing."

"Thank you Joe. I can tell she's got good taste in men."

"I'm glad you said so. I'd do anything for her. I just hope we stick together through difficult times."

"She had boyfriends. None of them good enough for her. Being her father I guess that's expected. But aside from the early flash of infatuation, she ended up regretting her choices. They became burdens, not giving her the space she realized she wanted."

"Um ... We're in that infatuation period sir."

"I guess you are. Who knows what may happen? But I've never seen her happier with a man. I see the love. It's a little disturbing considering the newness of the relationship, but ... I think you're good for her."

"I hope so to say the least."

"Treat her well," said the father with piercing seriousness.

"I'm devoted to her."

"Give her space. She's got a lot of character."

"I will. As much as she needs. I trust her."

"Remarkable," muttered Marta's father without explanation. Confused for a few moments, Joe realized his meaning. Being a sex worker, cuckolding was inevitable. Strangely, except for the coercion, her professions made him less fearful of losing her. He'd get a better understanding later that day and when he met the old whore, but he sensed from his limited knowledge she confronted men often using her as a tool for pleasure and she saw nothing in them except business. He knew she compartmentalized her life, especially in terms of receiving pleasure and love from Joe and doing business with her body with other men. Otherwise they never could have fallen in love.


"Pleasant" best described Joe's encounter with Marianne. Her face, her soft lean body, her short brown hair, her relaxed attitude defined pleasantness. Nervous at first, she soon eased it away. Talking began the session. She told him she planned a short career as an escort, making enough money to buy a car. He didn't dwell on the simplicity of her needs, because they began kissing. They both enjoyed it. Stripping naked, he kissed down her body, enjoying her pliant flesh, raising her nipples to stiffness, sliding down to her vagina and lapping at it to her apparent delight.

"You'll make me too slippery," she complained, smiling.

She returned the favor, a pleasant blow job. A couple minutes later she lowered her vagina onto his condom covered cock and began a slow ride.

They moved to missionary and then to doggy style. They both enjoyed the final position best. Her breathing intensified. She sighed and moaned. His thrusts quickened. His fingers joined hers at her clit. His other fingers twisted her hanging, swaying nipples.

"Oh fuck," she muttered, stiffening, the quietest orgasm he ever created. The trembling and the throbs milking his manhood told of its intensity. He let it subside with his dick deeply embedded before returning to the hard thrusts.

The blissful pressure arrived at last. He let himself get lost in it, holding her hips and bouncing fast against her ass until he pressed and held and felt the ejaculation throughout his body.

"You're lovely, Joe," she said as she relaxed onto her stomach. He held the edges of the condom as it exited with his penis from her cunt.

"You too. Where should I dispose of this?"

"Toilet. You can wash off too."

He nodded. When he returned he found her still naked on her back. He climbed in beside her. She draped along his side and kissed him. His hands caressed her comfortable soft skin, describing her curves.

"It's not what I expected," said Joe.

"I like you Joe. You're sweet." They kissed and she caressed him like he caressed her.

"It felt like you really enjoyed this."

"I did."

"But..."

"It's called the Girl Friend Experience, Joe. It's intimate."

"But it seemed genuine. It stirred my heart."

Marianne laughed pleasantly. "Thanks."

"I have a girlfriend. She's in the business too. I'm trying to..."

"How long?"

"Three years."

"Does she talk about it?"

"Not really. She ... She doesn't want to be an escort."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"Then why..."

"It's a long story."

"We have another ten minutes."

They shared a laugh. Joe turned serious. "She's been forced. A powerful man, a sort of mobster threatened her parents."

"Really?"

"You don't think she's telling the truth?"

"It's ... There's a lie in all of us escorts, Joe. We get paid to give pleasure. We're in it for the money, and most of us want the quickest time with the john, to get it over with just like any person with any job I guess. I don't know how others do it really. I know from my clients' reactions I tend to please more than others they paid. I do get off on it from time to time. I'd rather not fake it, but I do most of the time. Not with you. But obviously we're not in love; we're not out on a date making love. You gave me money and I performed for you. You climaxed. I did my job. What makes me different is I genuinely like men. I like sex too, of course, but meeting men, especially nice men such as yourself, it makes it fun and not some chore. But I'm performing a job, Joe."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.