Uriel's Ring of Domination - Cover

Uriel's Ring of Domination

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A teenaged boy stumbles on a worthless antique in an abandoned Mansion. He finds it is the Angel Uriel's Ring of Domination with power over females and magic.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lolita   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   Violence  

Three naked females all mine, life was good. I looked at my sister Katie as she stood waiting for my command; she was happy and smiling, Kitty's face was also bright with a smile and little Jane was beaming. Katie said "there is delightful surprise for you" and my first cousin Jessica came into the room, stark naked, her pussy shaved clean, and she knelt like a Japanese, knees apart her breasts thrust out and eyes downcast, Jess was a blonde, short and busty, maybe 5'1" and D breasts, she was a year old then my sister Katie and three years older then me. She moved aside her hair and I knew what was there, three small marks that would fade but she was marked for life. Jessica had been on the list for the Vampire Rapist Killer, the Rev. Rain had taken many girls in groups using his being clergy to gather several with one action. Jess looked up and begged "let me have your baby; please Master. Do not refuse me" she said with tears in her eyes and all three of my slave wives looked at me with eyes that said accept her please. "Come to me slave Jess" was all I said and she smiled and rose, standing in front of me and I cupped her full breasts, fondling my slavegirl. Her breasts were full, high and tight as only a teenaged big breasted beauty could be, firm to my touch, and the skin on her boobs smooth and perfect, nipples hard as rocks as I explored her breasts.

Jessica looked up at me and begged "Master I am not a virgin, my hymen's gone but I have never been with a man; my butt and mouth are virgin for you' and I looked at Jane and she smiled at me thinking her time had come also. ΣS' αaγ?αaπpώ? γ?ι?αa πpά?ν?τtαa αaδdεeλ?φfή? Ran through my mind and suddenly I knew that thought (I love you forever sister.) was in Greek and I did not speak Greek; I was changing just as the girls were! My hands were still on Jessica's large boobs. The TV News caught my attention a large number of the rich and famous, politicians, actors, and the rich had left our area overnight, that included several famous clergy. The Police Investigation into the Vampire Rapist Murderer had been taken over the Fed's and there was no new information. Looks like the Government was going to cover-up this affair. I took stock of myself as I sat there my women around me; yes we were different now. "Jessica you and Jane shall lose your virginity today" and they both smiled, my hands remained on Jess's large boobies. I released her tits and rose, "sister come to me". Sis moved to me and I embraced and kissed my sister, she smiled, I knew some of the changes coming.

Taking Sis by the hand I walked her to my bedroom and told the girls "come along" and took Sis to the cleared desk. I turned her around and laid her across the top, her legs just touching the floor, and her forearms on the desk, her bottom was open and I moved her feet apart with my toe and she looked back smiling. "Master, please ram it into me" she begged. I reached down and touched her wet lips, took my penis and entered the head inside her pussy lips, reached under her to cup her beautiful breasts; her nipples hard as diamonds in my palms. Ever so slowly, I entered her and felt my cock entered my sisters tight, little cunt. In all the way, then I withdrew slowly and rammed in fast and hard and she screamed "yes" and I smiled. In and out using her and taking her, she was crying with joy and mumbling "yes Master take your whore, this is so perfect" her body was being pushed back and forth by my cock. In then out the pattern of her use was set and then she was screaming, shaking and whimpering and I slapped her round, womanly bottom as I Master raped her and she screamed "Yes!" over and over. As I used her I looked at the girls stood around us and their eyes were glazed with passion. I felt my cock erupt with volcanic cum and Sis was moaning with happiness. Sis was kissing her and her head turned at an almost impossible angle and her tongue in my mouth and my hands on her tit and body. "I love you, I love, you" she moaned as she shook like a ragdoll with her orgasm and I lifted her up and slid out of her and clamped her tight to me. Whispered into her ear "you are my wife" and she beamed and kissed me.

I pointed at Jane, come and clean my cock and she smiled and her little mouth enveloped the hed of my cock, she licked and kissed my penis, her teenaged virginal face so pretty as she debased herself like a little whore. Once she was done I pulled my penis from her lips, "get on the table Jane for me to pop"! Jane scrambled into position her feet not touched the floor and I stood behind rubbing her little pussy, so small and tight, the lips a fold of flesh and wet, taking my penis I put it against her small hole and pressed in the tip. Her lips were pulled around me and I pressed into touch her virginity, her hymen intact, my hands on her hips. "Jane this might hurt a little, and I saw my sister lung frm the room and return with a towel for the floor and I smiled. Jane looked over her shoulder at me "just use me please" she begged. "Everyman has wanted to fuck her like a little whore for the past year but I knew I belonged to the one. Please take my virginity" she smiled and her Taylor Swift pretty face smiled, "please" and I pushed in slowly as not to hurt my little virgin. "Ohhhhh" she cried out in pain, I stopped and let her adjust to the feeling. "I feel so full, feel you inside me. The pain is going and it feels good". I leaned forward and kissed her neck, her head turned and our lips meet and Jane was my woman. Reaching under her with one hand to grasp her tit and the other hand petted her small, tight butt, as I moved in and then out of her body. Her pussy was so small and tight it pulled her back and forth. Jane's ass was even beautiful and I felt love for this child-woman, as I used her body. Jane's head turned and she looked at me with doe eyes, "I hope you get me pregnant now, tonight and I'll have your baby" and I smiled. As I slowly took her and as she had her first orgasm I continued fucking her tight, little pussy, hands on her hips pulled her back and forth as I moved in and out of her tight pussy. Then moved my hand back to her titties feeling her I enjoyed her tightness. Her second orgasm came so fast it surprised me and she was screaming and shaking, yelling "I am coming, I love you Master. I so love you, your cock is in me". I lifted her up and held her as she trembled in my arms, kissing her, "little Jane now you are mine forever" I whispered as we kissed and she clamped me tight in her arms whispering "I love you".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.